Untouched, Unbothered {Comple...

By psyxhedelicc

Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there t... More

the move
Venice Massacre
Mystery Man
Mystery Man, Once Again
Hello Valentina.
well, buongiorno sunshine
the alfonso twins
you?
i was sobbing
It'll be alright..
watching me?
he officially saw me naked.
Nothing!
you want me to do what?
we couldn't stop
she's your lady?
where am i?
what happened to you?
happy birthday
happy birthday part two
well, good morning
new house, new people
what is wrong with you?
no luca
he killed who?
luca's point of view
goodbye, baby
fucker one & two
luca fucking alfonso
i'm glad it was with you
alex.
blood, so much blood
'scoot over'
a week later
well, fuck
you're what?
princess...
he loves you
hello little ones
oh my god yes
fruit punch flavored kool-aid
damn you
the happy ending
author comments
I love you too.

really?

13 3 0
By psyxhedelicc

Val's POV

After Luca and I confess our feelings, we hug. Luca had to leave because apparently, the dogs shit on his bed. I can't help the laugh coming out of my lips. My dogs couldn't be here because they only allowed small ugly dogs. Which you know my dogs are neither, so they stayed with Luca. They've been good for him, and I have no idea why they would poop but whatever.

"It's not funny princess. Their shit stinks." I laugh harder. "Yeah I know it stinks, that's why I'm laughing so much." He sends me an evil glare. I only smile innocently. I stand by him and look him in the eyes. I smile and he smiles back. He kisses me passionately on the lips. We lean in, my forehead resting on his. "I love you," I say.

"I love you princess." Ever since we admitted our feelings we can't stop saying it. And it makes me very happy. Every time we say it though, both girls freak out. It gets annoying but it's alright.

We were outside so that we could get privacy. Once we said goodbye one more time, he leaves, and I walk back inside. When I do, I go to my room and dramatically fall onto my bed. The girls come in with the biggest smiles I had ever seen them both have.

"Awe, you guys are going to get married have a kid and then live happily ever after. I'm so proud of how far you've come in life." Violet says. Stella laughed. "I may have not known you as long, but I am proud of the progress you made with my brother. I'm surprised he was capable of loving someone that's not his family. I'm proud of you both." She beams a smile at me.

I can't help but smile back. "We're not even dating, so there's no way we're getting married. At least anytime soon." They both sigh, and fall on the bed with me, making me bounce a little. Which made me giggle like a school girl. They start to laugh, which only makes me laugh harder.

"Uh...Should I come back later." A deep voice interrupts us. My face quickly grew a whole new color of red. Luca was standing there, watching us laugh like maniacs over almost nothing. I sit up, and so do the girls. They see my face and can't stop laughing. I want to dig a fifty-foot hole, crawl into it, and die. I slowly stand up.

"Uh... No, what d-do you need?" I ask awkwardly. He walks into the room, and grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug, he starts to laugh as well. I put my hands around his back since I was a little too small to wrap them around his neck, and laugh with him.

He pulls away enough for us to make eye contact. Our hands never leaving each other's bodies. "I wanted to ask you something, but I was sort of re-thinking it, seeing how happy you are with the girls." I raise an eyebrow. I look at the girls and they wore the same confused expression as me. "What was it, Luca?" Stella asks.

"I wanted to ask Valentina if she wanted to live with me again, but seeing how happy she is with you guys, and remembering that I don't want her involved in this life, I don't need to ask anymore." He says with a frown, he kisses my forehead, and then let's go of me. Leaving me to feel empty.

He turns around and walks away. I call his name and he continues to walk away. He makes it to the door, and I run after him. I grab his bicep, pulling him backward. "No princess. I can't put you in dangers way. It was selfish of me to even want you to live with me." He continues to walk. I was growing angrier by the second. I use his arm to swing me around and I stand in front of him. I put my hands on his chest and stop him.

"Luca for a minute please stop trying to protect me!" I yell. His eyes grow softer. Less determined. "I'm a grown woman. If I want to live with you I will. I can protect myself. Yeah I may be pregnant, we may become targets for the rest of our lives, but guess what? The baby will have a dad. You and I can have a child together. I already am a target, and look. I'm safe. I'm good. I fucking trust you with my entire life, Luca. I know you can keep me and the baby safe." Tears are now lining my eyes. I stare intensely into Luca's eyes.

"But what if you get hurt? What if you die? What if the baby dies? How am I supposed to ever forgive myself? I wouldn't be able to ever move on. I can't do that to you or myself." He says, making tears come out a little faster.

"But what if you just leave? You'll be leaving with regret, you'll always have those 'what-ifs' questions, doubting your decisions as time goes on. Remember when your parents were killed? You know how it felt? I sure as hell remember how it felt, imagine the baby. We might not die, but the baby wouldn't have a father. Nothing a child should go through." His body is still very tense, but not as much before. After I say that, I realize I shouldn't have said it.

"But that's exactly it Valentina!" He says. Uh-oh. "What if you do come live with me. We have the kid, live a good life for a little while, then we die. That poor kid will be devastated, just like we were. If I end up dying, at least the kid would still have you." He yells. Both of our chests heaving up and down. I hear the girls clear their throats and I realize they're still in here. Stella gets up and walks over. Vi stays on the bed.

"Woah, guys. Stop talking about death." She says, I look at her, but Luca glares at her. She turns to me. "Val, you have to see where Luca is coming from. You understand why he's saying this?" She says. I nod in disappointment. I see Luca normally looking at his sister now. She turns to him.

"But Luca, you have to see where Val's coming from. Starting a family? That'd be amazing for you. The child, they can take over the mafia once they come of age. Knowing you, you'll do whatever you can to protect them. You got this. Living life with them, it'd be better than by yourself always wondering how they're doing." He glares at her again. I stare at Luca throughout this entire thing. He finally looks back up and into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for yelling." He says. I nod, saying it's okay. I know it's hard for him to control his anger. But he does his best for me. And I love that he's trying to change for me. No not his personality or clothes or whatever, but how he treats girls. How he tries to control his anger. This man is my kind of perfect in every way and I can't help but fall in love with him all over again.

"I love the girls don't get me wrong, but I want to start a family with you Luca. I love you beyond words can explain. No matter how cheesy it is, it's true. I know the baby will feel the same. We'd make sure everyone was safe. No matter what Luca, I'm sticking by you." I say. He looks at me in the eyes again. "Fucking hell princess." He says before aggressively grabbing my face and pulling it into his.

Our lips connect leaving me breathless. It was one of those kisses that felt different. I could feel his emotions. He's never been good at saying them, but he can show them to me through his actions. I can tell he's hurting, but he's happy. He pulls away, I don't let him, I push my lips back on his, and I can feel him smiling. He pulls away once more whispering. "Not now princess. There's an audience." My face once again turns a bright shade of red, he lifts his head up from my ear and faces the girls. They're both smiling stupidly at me.

I growl under my breath, they both hear me and pretend to be hurt by putting their hand over their hearts. I just laugh.

"Well I'm leaving soon, so you'd better get everything packed in the next ten minutes... Or I'm leaving without you." He says winking. "You won't." I challenge him. He smirks. "9:54," He says walking out the room.

"Shit." We all say, I can't help but to laugh.

No

No

No

Get your ass packed. I get myself into a mode, and within nine minutes I finally finish. Of course with the help of my best friends. "Phew," I say the girls do the same. Then we laugh. "Thank you guys, I wouldn't have been able to do that by mysel-" Before I could continue there was a loud knock on the bedroom door. Luca already had half of my bags in his arms. "Let's go princess."

My insides turned into a party. It wasn't the first time hearing him call me that. But hearing it now, it makes me so, ah! What're the words? It makes my knees weak, and my legs feel like jelly. It makes my heart explode, and my stomach becomes a party of butterflies.

Also the fact that he looks very fucking sexy right now. The girls and I take the remaining bags to the car. Me, feeling like a school girl who finally gets to go to her first concert. I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face. Luca must've noticed because as we said goodbye to the girls, which was pretty emotional for us Luca just stood there rolling his eyes I can't help but to laugh, but anyway, as we get to the car I hop into the passenger's seat next to him and he stares at me.

"You excited?" He smirks.

Yes. "No." I lie.

"Can I call your bluff?" He asks making me get red.

"There isn't any blu-"

I get cut off as his lips are now on mine once again. This time his hands are on my thigh and boob. I kiss him back roughly. He pulls away and stares at me.

"So you're not excited?" He asks, I look into the mirror and see that same fucking smile. "Goddammit. Yes, Luca, I'm excited. Now if you keep kissing me like that and just pulling away in the middle we'll be having some major problems."

He throws his head back and lets out a laugh from the back of his throat. He gets close to my ear and whispers. His hot breath fanning against my neck. "Oh trust me, princess, as soon as we get to my house, you won't be able to walk. I've missed you too much." My eyes widen as I realize what he's talking about. My face is hot as usual, I've decided to roll with it since it happens around Luca a lot. I sit up straight and stare out the window. He laughs again.

He puts his right hand on my thigh, and we're on our way to his house. Finally.

authors comments:

Hey. This chapter is kinda cute. I mean I don't know what I'm talking about so maybe it isn't. I was in a writer's block all day but like it's gotten better throughout the night. Sorry if this and the next few chapters aren't the best. The picture up top is the two resting their heads together. I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.6K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
240K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
1M 26.8K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...