Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
โœจAnnouncementsโœจ
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Close to my heart

3.7K 106 23
By keepingupwidnarry

Okay here is another one shot. This one is long as hell. I don't like writing prompts in cut short way, it feels like writing three-four lines
Boy meets girl, likes her
Girl meets boy, likes him
They fight, they in love
They marry
I love building up a story, having a plot to it, a past, something that will give the prompt a boost. So, my apologies if my one shots feel like a whole book. Because to me they do, so if you guys don't like it then let me know. I won't do anything about it though 😝

Also, I felt this could be a book.

PS. Don't still any ideas or prompt (it is the prompt owners equal rights on the story idea) and ofcourse mine too.

Prompt

I want you to write an OS on which it is a serious matter, where Adi and Zoya are married, and Adi hates Zoya. Zoya is normal, Adi dominates her, one day she is frustrated and leaves the house at night and Adi is restless, is like Zoya is walking in the street alone crying because of Adi's behavior and suddenly some goons come and starts misbehaving. Adi fights and some Adiya close moments.

By
Rudvisk

Enjoy!

***

They say life is like a fairy-tale, your life tells your story. And marriage is that milestone in your life that with the help of love makes your life more magical and fairytale like, with you discovering your happiness with your partner in every step of your journey.

My life is far from fairy tale, although me and my husband are nothing short of the prince and princess. Both our father's, two biggest businessmen and the long time bestfriend, in hopes of rising their empire (mainly my father as Mr. Hooda is more rich than us) and having trusted no one but each other decided to marry us of striking a multi-billion deal. And that lead to me marrying my husband, Aditya Harshvardhan Hooda.

Love, feelings and emotions are all gibberish words for my husband. The words deal, rules, dominance and obey are I think the only words in his dictionary.

And so here I am, Zoya Siddique, sorry Zoya Aditya Hooda stuck in a helpless and loveless marriage.

For more than a year we have been married and since then I have done nothing but slap my forehead for falling in love with him just by looking at his picture.

That's right, you heard me one photo of that man and I was already his. With the devil that he is, he sure looked handsome, loveable and one in a million. I remember the first time I looked at his picture, a smiling picture of him with his dog Breezer (A/n :I know Harshad's dog's name is Shadow but I think he is no more and I don't like to make stories of dead ones, doesn't feel right so Jenny's dog it is)

That was the first and the last time I saw him smile, atleast the real smile. Now all he throws during parties and gatherings is one fake slapped smile. And I know the difference, I do because the smile in the photo called my heart and the smile he throws now is just signal of impending horror coming my way.

Our marriage has been nothing but a deal to him. A deal he did as a favor to my father, that's what he says to me rather holds above me. And however much I want to retroat and tell him, that's not true - that I am not beneath him. The reality is I am, because of my father's selfish needs. I am beneath him and he doesn't leave a chance to remind me of that.

You might be wondering why I am in this marriage then?

Apart from the fact that I am bound to him for life and I can't get out of that. The fact that I fell in love with him. Yes, I Zoya Siddique, sorry Zoya Hooda am in love with my husband, who possibly will never love me back.

It happened few months ago, the time he came home covered in bruises. Someone, business rival of his trying to kill him. Although, he stated that it was just to scare him into giving him money or mere bruise and he was invincible, my breathe had left my body for milliseconds and I had panicked in a way that I had sat beside him for days till he recovered.

That's the time I realized I am screwed for life.

And from then on I was in a fight with my heart, my mind and my dignity. Staying in a marriage were I was treated nothing more than a slave or a stranger at times. To love the person who treats you the worst was getting tough day by day.

My faith that his facade or whatever walls he had build around himself will come down started stooping down. I started questioning if there is at all some part human in the beast that he has become.

But today all the hopes crumbled as I was done. I care about him alot, more than I should, more than it is healthy for me knowing he doesn't give a shit at all hurts. Knowing he goes to bar and shows up late smelling different every night hurts. Knowing the love that he shows to me, the only time he pulls me in his arms, mark me as his is only when we are in public.

Knowing the only love he ever shows is fake as it is only in public burns my heart.

And today I can't control my bruised heart as I put on my saree, the only piece of clothing he prefers on me to be worn at parties. Not gowns or dresses only sarees that he will buy for me.

I look in the mirror applying my lipstick before smacking my lips. I stare at myself adjusting the plates of my saree while judging my life choices, the obedient wife I have become, the fool in love I am with a beast.

Speaking of the beast, my eyes flash behind me through mirror as I watch him step in. Still on the phone, which he rarely is away from, he looks as handsome as I saw him a year back. The dominant aura oozing through him makes my spine tingle and shiver at the same time.

I quickly step away going to his wardrobe (he doesn't like to share his and therefore  made two separate ones for both of us, although I wouldn't have mind using his), I get his suit ready bringing him to him just as he keeps his phone.

"Here, your suit for the evening."
I hand him and to my surprise he takes it quietly not saying anything,no rude remarks and no angry speeches.

I feel my luck shining today and I continue stuttering slightly as I notice his eyes raking over my whole body" I - I was thinking we will do dinner now. I like,I prefer home cook meal tha-an party once you know. It is always oily and they always put up starters after starters then i eat too much and I dont have any space left for ice-cream. So I was wondering, if we could eat here and then have desert - "

" Stop talking! You know the rule"he states angrily making me jump back at his loud voice. I guess, I pushed my luck too hard.

"I - I" I stutter taking a couple of steps back only for him to catch my wrist and twisting it as he pulls me towards him, his eyes glowing with anger "Talk less. Answer how much you're asked about. Not less and not more. Remember?"

Anger bubble in me, it's always like this. I shrug my wrist out of his clutches and I know I just challenged my horrible luck as he pulls me back by my waist  just as I am about to turn around.

" Don't" his lips are near me making me shudder softly as he continues gripping my waist tightly, painfully his fingers making slight marks on my skin "Don't you dare misbehave. Tum jaanti ho iska anjam kya hoga."
I nod irritatedly pulling myself away from him, I hurriedly walk out of the room my heart heavy with unshed tears.

I am stopped in my tracks as he says "I will be out in 5 minutes. I don't want you to be late."

I unwillingly make my way down and soon I find myself in car with him as we drive towards one of the yet another boring business party.

At party

As soon as I enter my eyes latch on to the big chandelier hanging in the middle of the hall. The party is at one of the castles, I must say I am impressed. The aura of the room looks eligant yet I know it's going to be same old boring ones with boring songs. The only good thing about these parties are the food that is served.

Thinking about food I find myself looking for a waiter carrying one of the appetizer. And instead I see the buffet hall, right outside in the lawn. Just as I am about to make my way their, you know see what is for the menu that I am gripped tightly almost instantly as if they knew I was about to go out.

I look at my right, at Mr. Beast - I call him sometimes, only in my mind though. I am not that gutsy. He has a look as he raises his eyebrows smiling tightly at me as he clutches my waist, digging his fingers in a warning.

"Did you forget? Stay by my six slime a good little wife."

He smiles at me dragging away his hand slowly while putting few loose strand of hair behind my ears.

For anyone we would look like a romantic couple, who can't keep their hand of each other but only if they would know the reality.

I smile angrily shooting him my narrow eyes but doesn't resist him when he yanks me almost taking me to direction opposite that of my food.
He then parades me around like usual. Holding me softly as he talks, asking me for a drink as one of the waiters arrive.

He even compliments me, making my eyes go wide when he gets complimented for looking handsome.

I sip on my drink and take a bit of one of the appetizers the waiter brought me as he was talking about business. It was getting boring to say the least and so instead I began focusing on the music trying to remove my boredom when he turned me around slightly, making me jump back a little in alert. My eyes roaming over the couple in front of me.

I smile slightly, my eyes glued on his as he said, "Zo, babe, you got something here"

With that he leaned forward wiping away the sauce from the corner of my lips sending my heart in to overdrive. I blinked at him taking in his eyes, so sparkling, losing myself in his touch that I unknowingly lean myself into his hands.

The moment promptly noted by people around us as they coo at us. I blush my eyes glancing everywhere but him, looking down and a gasp of surprise leaves me when I feel his lips on my cheek, before he pulls me into his side chuckling at my reaction.

I cough a little smiling back at him and the others, before they again get dissolve about some project shortcomings.

Aditya doesn't leave me alone after that, always holding my hand, my waist and my side. Talking about me as if I am his entire world and the more I hear him fake all this, the love, his words and the care the more uncomfortable and hurt I feel.

So just as we are finished talking to a whole bunch of people I try to move away, unable to bare all the lies coming out of his mouth. Because all that they are lies. I am dead sure I am not even 'the most beautiful lady' or 'his lady' or 'Zo' or whatever he likes to call me. Knowing all this is not true, an act. And that rises a bile in my throat.

With my haste to get away from him as his actions and words are started to affect me, bring me down I forget his rule.

To stay by his side like a wife.

So obviously, I am turned around pretty harshly as he pulls me to a corner. He looks me in the eye pulling me forward, that I almost fall into him as he says, his voice angry as he digs his fingers in my flesh "I told you to behave, you cannot leave like that in between the chat"

"You guys were finished talking and I was getting bored" I try to reason as I try to pull my hand out of his clutch subtly, not wanting anyone to notice it.

"Don't talk back. Act like my wife and not some slut"

"I am not a slut!" I whisper angrily pulling my hand out of his hold but I don't move. I have to behave as his wife. Deeply hurt I stay by his side for the rest of the night.

My feelings overwhelm me and unable to hold inside I dash into our room as soon as we get home. I know I have shocked him as I feel his loud footsteps coming near the room.

I remove the bangles harshly from my wrist and throw it on the bed, moving on to the earings as tears fall from my eyes.

All the times he was been rude to me, had pressed me, dominated me popping in my mind. And my anger shoot up just as I feel him come inside the room.

"You are a very rude man! How can you treat me like this?! I am your wife! Your wife! Not some maid or paid slut!"

"I have been nothing but polite and all you do is treat me like a maid, like a garbage, li-like I am worth nothing but a trophy to parade around?!"

I watch him sighing, he didn't even look at me as he removes his watch like he always does and places it on the side table.

"We are not doing this tonight Zoya. It's been a long night and I am knackered"

I can only gape at him "No we are talking about this! No no, you are talking about this!"

As soon as words slip my mouth dread sets in as he locks his eyes with me for the first time tonight. And then walks right infront of me, mere inches away and repeats "We had a deal"

The only reason to everything he does with me.

Tear falls from my eyes and I know I am loosing it as I burst out, all my one year worth of frustration "You don't have a heart"

I say slapping his chest as I continue, furious now, "You are stone, pathar ho tum! Nahi! Pathar bhi nahi, you are dead! From inside. Nothing can melt your heart. Everything is deal for you our marriage, you treating me like shit, everything is a big bad deal!"

I huff out, running out of breathe only to be stunt at his reply" Good that you came to know this now. Don't be in a misunderstanding, don't try to change the world, don't try to change me. You are nothing more than-"

Before he can complete I cut him greeting my teeth, tears of my broken heart and hope trailing down my eyes" Your so called wife, wait a minute your trophy wife that you like to parade around, right?! "

And then right after my words he had the audacity to look surprise as he raises his eyebrow looking all innocent like a kid. On any other day I would have liked to kiss that stupid cute face of his but today it only breaks me as he says" I thought you love that too, wearing all this expensive stuff.dont tell me you hate it, I know girls like you. You're mad? I will buy you something or wait go for shopping tomorrow "

He dismisses me placing his credit card on the bed walking away as if i am nothing, just some gold digger that he can buy something for me and that will pacify me or rather that is only what pacifies me.

"Everything is not about fucking money Mr. Hooda? There are things called feelings and emotions and love." I say grabbing  his arms and turning him around. Never I had the guts to touch him like this forcefully, but the anger in me has reached a new level.

" I can't believe you - "he cuts me off rolling his eyes as he sighs " See, Zoya I told you. I don't do love "

" Why the hell did you married me then?! "I cry out breaking now because then why the hell I am married to him?! What has my life become?!

After only silence for him I say, my heart breaking when he looks away from me" I want a divorce! "

His eyes snap towards mine giving me a sudden confidence as I repeat" No, I am demanding a divorce here. I am done, I am so done "

I give up, putting my hands up. I can't stay like this, cant live like this. I watch him hoping for any sort of reaction from him. A tiny part of me hoping he will go down on knee confessing his love, telling me I am wrong but all I get from him is a stare.

And after that he is moving towards his wardrobe saying, while removing out his wallet as if nothing happened
"Change your clothes and get ready for bed. I have an early fight tomorrow."

Not able to bare this kind of humiliation and my shattering heart I run out of the room frustrated as I scream "I will never ! I am done being dominated!"

Before I know it my feet are taking me out of the house, out of the gate and on to a dark road. I cry loudly brushing away the falling tears.

He will never love me!

I am nothing but a gold digger slut for him.

After a while I start walking, tired of all the running I did. I curse loudly into the sky, hoping the God is hearing my miserable self as I say "How did I fall for this one?!"

I slap my forehead answering my ownself as I mumble "Meri mathhi mari gayi thi"

" Zoya tum bewakoof ho. Kaha Ishq lagane chali "I talk to myself, cursing my fate and my dumb self.

"OH lord" I say clasping my hands, what has my life become.

"Yes oh lord!" I am startled by a voice. I quickly look beside me to see 3 men on a jeep, with bottles in their hand.

The one in the middle stares at me, pulling up his collar while giving me a disgustingly unabashed look.

"What a pretty lady like you doing alone here"

I turn around to see I indeed walked myself right into a deserted lane with no sign of mobile or life around me. My feet stumble as I start speeding forward ignoring them.

"Haye Alllah! Hum.. Yeh kaha aagaye"
I pray to god as I look around, trying to find exactly which way to go only for footsteps closing on me as I hear

Two of them suddenly jump in front of me and fear crawl in my heart as when I stumble back the middle one throws his bottle grabbing my hand "Sahi jaga par aayi ho. Dekho bhailog kidhar Jaane ki zarurat hi nahi, khubs-"

"Dekhiye, hum se dur rahe. Aap jaante nahi hum kaun hai" I try to warn them, pulling my hand out of his or trying to pull away that is.

"Toh batao, Jaan pehchaan badal lenge?" he laughs dragging me towards their jeep.

"Ji chodiye humme! Help!" I shot as the horror of what will happen dawns on me, frightened for my life.

"Haye kya aada, kya Awaaz hai. Ek aur bar" he stops chiding me as I cry, his face way to close to me

"Chodiye Humme? Kaha lekar jaa rahe hai. Help! Help!" I shout, crying trying to break away only for them to laugh as a response. All of them closing on me as I get touched in places only Aditya is allowed to touch.

"Chod usse!" a voice comes from behind us, his voice and a sudden boost of confidence and relief shots through me. I turn around to see him in his early suit and except the jacket walking towards us.

"Tu kaun hai be?" the guy behind me asks as he nears us twisting my arm as I again try to free myself away from them.

"Mai?" Aditya asks, anger bubbling through him. I know it as the vein in his forehead is about to burst and I have seen that look every time he enters the house or when we have a fight.

"Yeh hun"

And with that first punch of the night flies going right beside me to the guy. I quickly untangle my hand stepping behind Aditya as I watch the boys taking a stick and alcohol bottles coming towards Aditya. He pushes me aside before starting to fight with them. He throws in punches, taking the bottle from the guy's hand and smashing it on his head. I cry out his name as I see another guy coming from behind.

Aditya quickly turns around kicking him before he takes his fingers that were gripping my waist and turns it, hammering the stick on it continuously till it bleeds. He then charges towards the others beating them.

I cry out as one of them punches him blood oozing from his lips. And then Aditya is not holding back, covered in bruises he fights with them before grabbing my hand and whisking me away.

I look at him as we run hearing the men behind us, following us. Aditya drag me into a lane and then covers my mouth as he makes us hide in one of the small lanes. We hear the men looking around for us and fear strikes me as I widened my eyes at Aditya only for him to pull me close towards his and shift around as I am clearly out of the visible range. I hear footsteps coming close and start to shiver, looking at Aditya in my frazzled state only for him to look at me with a soft look, something I have never seen from him. And I remain awestruck. My eyes don't leaves his, gratitude of saving me clear on my face as I try to calm my hand.

He removes his hand from my lips sending both of us out of the eye lock state and starts "Tum Paagal ho?!! Akal Naam Ki cheez hi nahi hai. Bas woh kaha wat aa bel mujhe Maar sach kar ni hai tum-"

I cut him off wrapping myself around him, not giving a thought that he hates me touching him.

" Thank you. Thank you so much. Humme bacha-bach,aaap nahi aate toh? Toh woh-" I can't even finish my sentence, the horror of what might have happened rushing in my body and I quickly hug him more fearlessly. I feel a hand caressing my hair before he speaks his arms enveloping me calming me down in seconds

" Shhhh... Mai hu, kuch nahi hone dunga."

I look up at him our eyes locked, our breathes mingling with how close we were and I can't help but let my heart skip a beat. His hand rises up and I feel him carees my cheek. I am giving myself away to him too early, I realize but I can't help it as I lean my face into his hand feeling safe all at once.

His eyes are studying my face, his eyes looking into mine as if he is staring at my soul and devoring all my secrets as I feel naked in front of him. I clasp my hand on his on my cheek as I get emotional,all these feelings and his rules and my frustration bubbling inside me. I want to let him know the pain I am in and the love I have for him. I try to read his eyes, understand his fight against love that he is having but he remains as enigma to me.

I feel like I know him so much yet not at all. And that feeling instead of scaring me away makes me feel more closer to him. It's amazing and astonishing at the same time.

"kuch nahi hoga tumhe" he mumbles and for the first time his words and the depth in them calling my heart, like that photo did one year ago.

Before I can ask him or say anything he is pulling me with him onto the wife road, posdibly the one leading to our home. I can't help but gawk at him as he walks, his stance, his features and his hand clasped tightly on mine driving me crazy.

"Agli bar aise tum bahar gayi na toh?!" he shouts frustrated as he angrily walks and I only smile at him letting him continue.

"Main bata raha hun. New rule! Kabhi, kabhi aise ghar chodke bahar nahi Jaana"

He stops giving me a pointed look and I only nod my heart soaring because for the first time I see a caring husband in this beast of my man.

"Koi divorce nahi"

I tear up "No... No divorce" I repeat, he stares at me for few minutes before looking away nodding.

"Next time agar aise tum bhagi, mai bata raha hun mai bachane nahi aaunga... Phir woh gunde chahe jo kare" he continues as I chuckle at his care for me. Because I know he does a lot.

"Okay"

He stops turning to me as we reach the road leading to our gate.

"What okay?! Tum jaaogi! Ek toh madat karo and upar se uska aisas hi nahi."

"Nahi bhagungi. Ek condition hai meri" I stop, pulling him to a halt as well with my hand.

He shoots me an annoyed look as I step closer to him, his legs faltering trying to move behind but he doesn't looking at me with something in his eyes I am yet unable to find out. Something that I have seen quite a few times over the year but never able to pinpoint it. And I don't do that now as I make my point

"Tum mujhe apni biwi manoge Mr. Hooda and yeh raat ko bahar jaana band"

He looks at me shocked and I know he knows that I know about his little night rendezvous. I had this chance to make him stop doing that as it hurts knowing he will seek pleasure from outside.

He nods slowly and I can't help but smile at him. I push myself on my tip toes and brush my lips lightly against his cheek as I whisper "It's a deal then"

We look at each other for what feels like hours as he pulls me closer to him, his lips brushing mine as I pull away, he whispers "Deal"

***

Aaaahhhh!!!! I just wrote 4629 words! My fingers have gone numb lol

Did you guys watched yesterday's episode??????

Fucking heartbreaking 💔💔💔💔

I can't deal with Jenshad/Adiya crying 😭😭😭

Yesterday's episode broke my heart into pieces. I want Zoya to stop him and realize her love and ACCEPT IT!

But as shown in SBS that Arshad will back out.

I can't explain the hate I feel towards Waseem. In what fucking delusional world does he lives in????! Does he really think his daughter who is practically falling apart infront of his eyes at the nikah happy????

Who gave him the right to insult Aditya every step of the way😑

But, whatever Zoya's realization is going to be epic going by the shows standard of being epic, emotional and intense. And we will finally get to watch isme Adiya romance, I can't waitttttt ❤️❤️❤️

I want to see some sizzling romance between them. They are just blazing fire with only their eyes, imagine what would happen once they start their romance ❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️🔥 I can't wait!

Anyways, I hope you loved this one shot?!!

Comment your thoughts and any prompts you would like me to write!

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
6.8K 381 12
A FF on Adiya๐Ÿ˜ This story is about Aditya Hooda and Zoya Arora. who met each other due to an accident.
2.6K 238 16
Let's join the ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต phase of the most adorably perfectly imperfect couple...... A fun filled tale alongwith loads of drama, humour, emot...
1.7K 167 16
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...