The Story Of Our Lives.

By coco1522ox

Modern day Bellarke AU. Two years after her parents divorce, Clarke, her mom and older brother move to a new... More

1. Fresh Start.
2. Eight Years Later.
3. Party Time.
4. Life Lesson.
A/N
5. Its my life!
6. Emotions Gone Wild.
7. Perfect Mistake.
8. Dinner Party.
9. Dinner Party - part two
10. Too messed up.
11. Empty Shell.
12. You broke my heart.
13. Dangerous Game.
14. Please don't say you love me.
15. Will you catch me if I fall?
16. You are not alone.
17. Family Reunion.
18. You got it backwards.
19. He'll treat her right.
A/N
21. Camp Fire.
22. Remember Every Scar.
23. Surprising News.
24. Living a lie.
25. Hard to breathe
26. Sorry's not enough
27. Wedding Bells
28. Lets live for today.
29. All I Need.
30. All I Need pt 2.
31. Screaming On The Inside.
32. What's a Chest, Without a Heart?
33. You Still Have Hope?
A\N
34. I Trust You.
35. Together We Can.
A/N
PLEASE READ.
The Finale.
A/N

20. Road Trip.

2.6K 84 32
By coco1522ox

Clarke couldn't remember a time she felt more relaxed and at peace. It was like all the muscles finally decided it was a good time to just take a breather. Although the fingers running through her long blonde hair and the steady heartbeat thumping below her ear definitely helped.

She leaned her face closer to the toned chest under her cheek, letting her lips press against the soft skin belonging to Bellamy. She let her finger trace patterns across his stomach, smiling to herself as his breath hitched when she got closer to the waistband of his underwear.

"You're going to start something Princess." She heard Bellamy's gruff voice.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Clarke teased.

"Three rounds last night and a fourth this morning and you still want more?" Bellamy smirked. "Can't get enough can you princess?"

"Take it as a compliment." Clarke grinned.

Bellamy let out a deep chuckle that vibrated against Clarke. The feeling only made her pull herself closer to him. His arm tightened around her as he kissed her forehead.

"I could stay here forever." Bellamy smiled.

"Me too. But you know what today is?" Clarke smiled at him.

"Saturday?" Bellamy looked at her with a brow raised.

"Well yeah, but it's..." Clarke was interrupted by the sound of her apartment door opening.

"I'm kidding, I know what day it is." Bellamy smirked.

Clarke rolled her eyes at him and climbed over him to get out of bed. Her bed sat against the bedroom wall, leaving only 2 ways to get out of bed. Bellamy insisted she slept next to the wall so he would always be able to protect her in case of an intruder. Since the only way out of bed for Clarke was either to scoot down to the bottom or climb over Bellamy, she figured she knew the real reason Bellamy made her sleep that side.

He caught her hips as she straddled him, half way to the floor.

"Now this, is a view I could get used to." Bellamy smirked. Clarke was naked and on top of him.

"Roan will come in here, whether we're dressed or not. Do you really want him walking in on us like this?" Clarke asked, leaning down to kiss his nose.

Bellamy rolled his eyes but let go of her anyway. He rolled onto his side and watched Clarke as she hurried around her room pulling out clothes and underwear for her to put on.

"Stop staring at me Blake." Clarke smiled over her shoulder as she pulled her underwear up her legs.

"Stop being so god damn irresistible then Griffin." Bellamy groaned as he pulled on his own clothes.

Although he had his own apartment, half of his stuff had found a permanent place in Clarke's apartment. Clarke had wondered whether she should just ask Bellamy to move in with her, he practically lived their anyway. But she didn't want to move too quickly. They may have been best friends for all those years, but they were only a few weeks into their relationship as an official couple. Clarke didn't want to move things too fast and risk it all blowing up in her face again. So she decided against it.

As they reached the kitchen, Clarke was surprised to see not only Roan, but also Octavia, Lincoln, Murphy, Raven, Jasper, Monty, Harper and a new face she didn't recognise, standing in her kitchen.

"Not that I don't love you all, but what are you all doing here?" Clarke asked. She didn't fail to notice how most of her friends had found food from her fridge and were helping themselves.

"We're going on a road trip!" Octavia beamed.

"Are you?" Clarke chuckled.

"Yes and so are you and Bellamy." Raven finished for Octavia.

"When?" Clarke asked.

"Now." Murphy said as he ate the leftover Chinese take out she and Bellamy had ordered the night before.

Before Clarke could answer, Bellamy walked into the kitchen carrying two bags.

"Did you know about this?" Clarke asked in disbelief.

"Did you really think I forgot what today is? We're celebrating you guys living here for 9 years." Bellamy grinned.

"What about work? I can't just up and leave without warning!" Clarke exclaimed. She appreciated the kind gesture, but she didn't think it was planned out very well.

"It's all taken care of." Roan assured her.

"Clarke, for once in your life, stop trying to plan everything and just have fun." Octavia smiled as she grabbed Clarke's hand.

"I'm fun!" Clarke retorted. She turned to Bellamy. "You think I'm fun right?"

"You're a riot Princess." Bellamy chuckled.

Clarke turned away from him with a pout. Her eyes landed on the new face she didn't recognise.

"Sorry, I don't think we've met. I'm Clarke." Clarke smiled and held out her hand.

"Maya." The girl smiled and shook Clarke's hand.

"Jaspers new girlfriend." Roan said over Clarke's shoulder.

"I see." Clarke smiled.

Half an hour later, Clarke, Bellamy and all their friends were climbing into Monty's van.

"So where exactly are we going?" Clarke asked as she settled in beside Bellamy.

"We're going camping. But we might need to stop off on the way." Jasper said excitedly.

"Sounds great." Clarke smiled. She loved camping. But she was more excited to spend a few days with her friends, having fun.

~~~~

Half way into the journey, Clarke and Octavia began complaining about needing the bathroom and their legs going dead. But Monty wanted to continue driving longer.

"Come on Mont, my butts gone numb!" Octavia whined.

"Yeah and I really gotta pee!" Clarke groaned, wiggling in her seat.

"Alright, Fine. There's a place just up here we can stop." Monty sighed.

"You're the best!" Octavia grinned.

They drove a few more miles before Monty pulled into a small diner on the side of the road. Clarke and Octavia eagerly dived out of the van and raced into the building to relieve their bladders.

"This place looks like were all gonna get murdered." Murphy said as he looked around.

The diner itself looked busy, but also run down and aged. The sign had letters missing and one of the front windows was boarded up. There were three other cars parked in the dusty parking lot, all looking old and barely functioning.

"Shut up Murphy." Bellamy groaned. He suddenly felt uneasy about letting his girlfriend and sister go inside alone.

"If they're not out in five, we're going in." Roan said seriously.

"You guys are overreacting. They'll be fine." Raven shook her head.

Lincoln, Roan and Bellamy hadn't taken their eyes off the old building once. Raven found it amusing how all three visibly relaxed when they spotted the two girls walking out, smiling and laughing with each other.

"What's wrong?" Clarke asked when she saw Bellamy's concerned face. "Did something happen?"

"Yeah, you two walked in there and Murphy told them you were gonna get killed." Harper smirked.

"Oh. No we're fine. Although one guy did try to grab Clarke's ass and slip his number in her back pocket." Octavia shook her head.

"O!" Clarke exclaimed. She'd told Octavia to keep it between them because she knew how Bellamy would react.

"What?" Bellamy's head shot up towards Clarke.

"I'm fine. We handled it." Clarke assured him quickly. She placed her hand on Bellamy's arm and felt that he was tense.

"Who was it?" Bellamy growled. Roan moved closer.

"No one, just leave it." Clarke sighed.

"Who was it?" Bellamy repeated.

"Bellamy, please. Let's just go." Clarke begged.

But Roan was already storming off to the diner. Clarke swore under her breath and followed after her brother, Bellamy close behind her. Just as she reached Roan, Bellamy tugged on her arm and pulled her back.

"Stay behind me." Bellamy ordered.

Clarke wanted to put up a fight but nodded her head in agreement as Roan burst through the doors.

"Who the fuck touched up my sister?!" Roan yelled. His eyes scanned the room until they fell on a scrawny male with a black eye and a napkin pressed under his nose.

"That's him." Clarke verified. She actually felt sorry for the guy now. Roan and Bellamy never lost in a fight. This kid had less muscles than Clarke, hence why she was able to defend herself so easily.

"Sir? Is there a problem?" A middle aged woman approached them.

"Yeah, I wanna know why this punk thinks he can put his hands on my sister like she's a piece of meat." Roan growled.

Clarke tried to move forward but was held back by Bellamy's arm.

"Roan, look I told you I handled it. He apologised to me! Come on let's just go." Clarke begged. She tried to step around Bellamy again but was once again held back. One look at his face told her that he was mad.

They finally left the diner, after Roan punched the guy that had assaulted Clarke. Of course Bellamy got his turn when he practically threw the man across the room and made him apologise to Clarke again.

Clarke stormed away from both of them and into the van.

"What the hell happened? We heard something smash?" Octavia asked as they all climbed back into the van.

"Ask them." Clarke spat as she got into the van beside Bellamy.

"I said I was sorry Clarke." Bellamy sighed.

"And I said leave it and go!" Clarke yelled.

The rest of the journey was silent after that. Suddenly Clarke wasn't so excited for the weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 30
A Bellarke/100 Clarke and Bellamy. Bellamy and Clarke. Alone they were strong minded, brave, determined people. Together, they destroyed each other...
36.5K 1K 22
AU/MD Bellarke. Tension runs high with Clarke & Bellamy in the same house. What happens when Clarke's new relationship forces her to lie to Bellamy a...
24.4K 756 15
COMPLETED! go read the first book to understand the happenings in this book. Clarke is struggling with a major decision as she tries to find her way...
24.3K 1.2K 37
Modern Day Bellarke, There's a new librarian in town, Clarke works in a place filled with hundreds of stories, but the only one she won't share is he...