La Muñeca

By AuthorXandraCage

PART ONE: "Left in Mexico at age of 12 to only get traffic out to a family who need a nanny, maid and husband... More

Writer notes
| Dream |
1.
My last confession
Aventuras de Fake Roberta
Thorny cactus
Everything meant to be broken
Hello loves
Unsteady
Claro
Forgive me
Surviving
los años pasan / years have pass
Gateway with the Italian
Mas anos ; more years
I will not...
Pasan los minutos cual si fueran anos
The last prayer
This isn't a democracy
I need
Power play
Mia Luce , my light
Texas
1st lesson; control your emotions
Jeffa
Dos anos
Mariposa
Quien con la esperanza vive, alegre muere
A lot darker than I imagine
conspiracy sh!t
Vows
Author Note
This was all A dream
Unchained melody
Amen
Cancún
Güero ( Luke Cezár Smith) pov
Dices ser un gangsta, Tú no me impresiona
Güero pov - Mercy
Esa mirada que hipnotiza Y tus caricias que me envician
Tú eres mi refugio y mi verdad
Perez Pov -Quedate aqui
Muñeca-follow your heart until it bleeds
**unknown Pov**
A/N Part 2
La Muñeca part 2!
Part 2 • l
Part 2• ll •Six years later
Part 2• lll
Part 2• lV
Part 2• V
Part 2• Vl
Part 2• Vll • 2 years later
Part 2 • Vlll
Part 2• lX
Part 2• X
Part 2 • Xl
Part 2• Xll • 1 year later
Part 2• Xlll
Part 2• XlV• 1 more year
Part 2• XV
Part 2 • XVl
Part 2• XVll
Part 2 • XVlll
Part 2 • XlX
Part 2• XX
Part 2 • XXl
Part 2• XXII
Part 2 • XXIII
Part 2 • XXIV
Part 2• XXV
Part 2 • XXVI
A/N
*Years later*
Special Valentines scene

Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón

143 6 0
By AuthorXandraCage

La pistola y el corazón

Perez POV

As I listen to my love scream of pure pleasure on the floor below my room boils my blood. Jealousy has never been one of my problems, fuck I love to share what's mine. Never had any fucking issue but I know that's from fuck up childhood; sharing my mother's love and her love for drugs. I got what I can in the little time she can give me, but as I got older I realize her heart belonged to the drugs more than me and selling her self to get the next fix was her only concern.

Now that person who holds my heart has no regards towards me. The moment I spot her in the strip club I knew I love her. She came in with rip clothing and more bones than meat looking like a straining dog that been tied to a tree a lot longer than she should.
She walked in speaking to bartender asking for a job when he nods his head towards me as I walk closer and closer to her and she finally looks my direction with those big sunk brown eyes with the fire that is dying. She takes a big swallow when she notices my presence, "Leave." I state.
"Buuuut your ad outside says your looking for a stripper."
I look up and down to her small frame, "I don't know what you're talking about."
I knew she was underage and I couldn't risk having this world sucking her in. Yea I didn't give a rat ass if she was undercover I was more concern about this world chewing her out.
I grab her skinny arms and start walking her out of the club throwing her in the street of Miami, "Please Sir, I desperately need this job. I'll do anything."

Her right arm moves in front of me as she tries to reach for my pants I stop her arm before it reaches. "We don't hire fucking whores especially junkies looking for a fix." She looks up to slaps me, "IM NOT FUCKING EITHER."
She shakes her arms off me and I wonder where this small frame girl all of sudden received the strength to jerk my hand off to slap me.

I look at her making her way out the door walking south to next strip club further down and I know instantly that will be the biggest mistake in her life because the owner to the club is a pimp and loves to hook his girls up with drugs. I don't know what came over me. "Hey, girl." She looks back as she wipes her tears, "Show up at 7 pm tonight."

There it was that smile, fucking full of innocence this place is only going to corrupt her, she walks to left down the 37th St as she gets closer to a roach motel. I can't stop staring at her. I instantly paid Georgia one of the regular strippers extra money to keep her safe and teach her the don'ts and dos in this place, keeping her away from Kim and Henry was going to be the best way keep her safe from this fuck up the path.
It wasn't until I saw her dancing that I knew she was different, she dances as she had done before or  in her past life she was some sexy goddess but what really opened my eyes was the moment I had to drag her from the dressing room with blood on her hands with no flitch, no empathy, no concern and those eyes were pitch black.
I drag her into Henry office which I already knew when he spotted her dancing in school girl outfit it piqued his interest.

When she was tossed in the lion's den with one of the ruthless men in the Florida coast I knew this was going to be it for her.

Henry, unfortunately, had bigger plans for her until he heard the words, 'I'm a virgin.' He lost it, he wanted to keep her for his own personal collection like she was his personal doll. That's where the name Muñeca came from. He collects her, all he thought about afterward was an heir to empire with no concern that I was his official heir. Yea, Henry is my father, the moment the police found my mother dead in our apartment when I was six was the moment the state toss me with him. She rotted away in bed for days before a neighbor complains about the smell. I was only fucking six I didn't know she was dead, I thought her as going through another depression in bed. Those usually lasted weeks at a time, and all of sudden she would get up take me to places like the zoo and get my ice cream. But not this time.
Henry did not raise me to be his son, I was trained to be his solider and that's all offer me at age of seven. I didn't complain because I had a roof over my head, private tutors and food in my stomach. Combat training came in when I turn ten, his words were, "I want to make you a walking killing machine." Not I want to share my empire with my son, nope because I was the product of a whore looking to pay for her debit to ruthless man. As year progress I did everything to prove my love and dedication to my father.

But to Henry, I was never good enough.

When Joaquin was born I became wreak-less, I wreck my room, I snort endless cocaine and shove my dick into any woman who wanted it.
It wasn't until I saw mi Muñeca walking down the stairs with crying Joaquin with tears in her eyes as emotions flooded my mind.

"What's wrong?" She just nods no with crying, "Nothing."

I look upstairs to hear the moaning coming from their room, "Come let me take him from you. I stay in the pool house, you need some sleep."

She held her baby even tighter scared I was going to rip him from her arms, I place my arms around her shoulder to walk her outside to the pool house as I grab her diaper bag. Now if I thought I had tough as I kid but this little guy might have it worse. She laid on the futon pressing Joaquin into her breast as she passed out.
I started to cover her with a blanket when I saw a little person looking up to me with brightest blue eyes and biggest warmest smile laughing at my presence.

I let go of a small smile while picking him up, "Com'on little man lets give mommy some time to sleep." I walked outside with him in my arms as I grab a chair looking at the sunset with the little person prop on my knees playing with his little hands as he wraps is little finger round my finger.
I knew instantly he wasn't Henrys, the blonde hair the blue eyes gave it away but I wonder if he knew that. If he wasn't I know Henry would kill them both or worse pimp her out and drop him off with some sick fucks. I vow to keep them safe, I hope one day she shares her story with me.

I knew she was just like me trying to survive in this crazy fuck up the world and this little person was the product of her own survival.

In the background I can hear Henry shouting and gunshots going around the house I cover Joaquin in little ears as I spot Henry walking my way, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?!!"
"Nothing Grace was feeling ill, so we're just chilling relaxing out here until she feels better."
I said with complete soft tone voice, the last thing I need him was to lose his cool, him being territorial; I'm just glad he didn't catch me inside with her. It would have been worse for both of us. He just nods as he enters the pool house leaving the door open. I don't know if it was because he was raised in a barn or because he wanted me to hear the conversation. "Muñequita. Por favor, she didn't mean anything."
It was almost like he thought she will forgive him wait.. she did.

But then I heard the slap touch a skin, I went to place my hand to touch my gun as I was willing to sacrifice my life and gladly kill Henry. But what I heard next was from her mouth, "If you ever fucking think it's a great idea to fuck some random BITCH in my house ILL do the same. So if you're going fuck someone do it elsewhere not where my son lives!"

There is was the fire I saw in her when she walked into my life. It wasn't about her it was about her son, not exposing him to that life, something I wish my mother did for me but nope. That was the difference she wanted to protect her son and nothing else matter. "Fine." Was Henry defeated word. "Come back inside before I have to kill another maid."
"NO FUCKING KILLING IN THE HOUSE!!"

"Fine Muñeca only in outside" he let out a chuck as I heard nothing from her.

They walk hand and hand together as Henry lean over to take Joaquin from my arms, "Thank you, I appreciate you risking your life for them."

My eyes pop a little out at his words, not once has that man ever said thank you or even the word 'appreciate' it was a foreign word that was not part of his vocabulary. As they walk hand and hand she looks back to give me a smile and I return her smile back as they made their way inside the castle as I stand behind like a peasant.

As the years progress she really shine and become outspoken, Henry was head over heels for her but he couldn't remain faithful as she did. Until her trip to Italy really open his eyes to losing her to a man who was more ruthless than him. Valentino.
It wasn't the old man like we aspect no it was the heir. Alek

Fucking Alek was worse than his uncle and Henry combine, he was quiet and mysterious no one knew what ran in his mind and calculates everything before making a move. So Alek made a move with Grace was well thought out and it wasn't reckless it was obvious, he didn't give two flying fucks about war. That's what made him who he was. But no matter the outcome if I knew him like I thought I did he would protect her, so was I worried? Nope.
But my heart hurt that I couldn't offer her what Henry and Alek could, that was full protection and money.
How in the world does one little woman get two ruthless men to fall in love with her? I don't know maybe it was something about her, felt familiar not that she wasn't gorgeous because she was beyond beautiful, nothing like any other woman I've ever meet.
My heart was on fire once again this man Luke who is Joaquin real father was the owner of her heart. No one but him. Not the two ruthless men she lay with but some MIT super genius boy came from South Texas -a nobody.
There he was hurting her, making her cry as she carried my twins and I know their mine. No matter how much she tries to deny it but once they're here I will sneak a DNA test and take them with me.
As much I vow to be by her side not when it came to my children, I will walk away from this life with them in my arms. It hurts to think about it but I deserve to be selfish I deserve to show them love, the love I didn't get as a child or even as an adult.
Finally, the moaning stops as I heard the door shut I walk downstairs to follow Luke into the twins' room that he was fixing up. I let him have his little moment but once they're here, their mine. I grab him by the neck and shove into the wall.

"I fucking let you sucker punch me, but this better is the last fucking time you disrespect her because I will not think twice before killing you."

Drop him to the floor and storm out. I wanted to kill him as I make my way to my room as I look down to my phone to meet up one of the girls that help with my inch I hear the sobbing coming from the office, part of me wants not to care, 'FUCK PENDAJO' I yell at myself in my mind.

I rush into office kneeling down to rub her belly, giving her words of encouragement and only looking out for my babies. So I give her advice to speak to him but not because I had a change of heart because I know if she is happy, their happy. I kneel down to the queen of my heart. There is the estupido pendejo requesting to speak to her, I stand up to only eye him as I walk out.

Grabbing my phone I called the woman I can dig myself into "Hey" I heard the soft voice pick up on another end of the phone. "Met you at your house ?"

"Anything for you, lover."

I storm out with Audi R8 coupe taking the curves of Cancun's street over eighty miles an hour, yea I can afford three figure car I had the money but not like her but I had it. I didn't need to pay any rent or anything just pay for my taste of luxury. Yea I can easily buy a home next door but I had to remain in the same house but I did place my money on some luxury apartments around the places I stayed long enough. Miami, Texas and now Cancun, I was looking for a realty property and that's who I was meeting.

Angelina Cardoza, reality genius. I met her when Muñeca was looking for property for her next project, to be honest, I had not once noticed her features.
Until Muñeca and I walk into her office to sign the last papers as she unbuttons the last buttons on her blouse popping her breast out as Muñeca lean over to her desk signing away. She looks up to her to stare at her express then me, "Ms. Cardoza my lawyer from now on will be the one to meet you since you can't seem to act professionally around my staff."

Angelina looks shocked, "No offense Mrs.Collins but your staff there doesn't seem to mind the view plus from my understanding, you're engaged."

I never seen Muñeca this upset in my life over some woman when she stood to slap the daylights out of her face, the impact made her body fall into the chair as it swing back. I wanted to let go of a laugh, she's a lot stronger due to all the physically strengthen training with me.

As she walks away with me in the behind her I can notice the tension her body carried. I lean over to open the door to her BMW but she smacks my hand off to open it her self.
I move to the driver side, "Jealous my love?"
She rapidly looks to face me, "Jealous? Are you fucking kidding me? Over botox Barbie?"

I quickly glance over her and back to the street, I knew I was going to fuck botox Barbie because this was the first time I caught her show some emotion towards me.
So here I was balls fucking deep into Botox Barbie loose pussy but I didn't care, fuck I didn't care. She lets go screams after screams as she ejaculates over my pants with her wetness. I pushed her down to her knees letting go of my load into her mouth as she looks up with those, 'I'm in love' eyes. I push her off me as I lean back to couch facing the ceiling as I just zip up my pants. We've done this too many times to count, but she was a body I was using, "Rough day with the Queen Bitch?"

I jerk my head quickly as she was getting off her knees and I push her back down placing my arm around her throat, "That BITCH is the Queen of fucking Death- MUÑECA. You're fucking lucky she let you live." Tears drop from her eyes realizing the mistake she made, "Oh My god I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Perez, I am. Oh my god !does that means your him?"
She asks with hands over her face and shaking in fear.
I let go of the evil smile, yes I had a name, 'Hellhound ' people just love to give nicknames. I nod yes. Her eyes gleam up with a mix of lust and fear, as she unzips my pants taking me all in once again.

As I bend over leaning towards the couch the phone makes countless incoming rings but I left the head of security Joseph in charge. This time as much I wanted to jump for her, I need to think of me for a moment. Whatever it is He can handle it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 410 26
(Book 2 of The Supernatural series) In life you'll learn that every move you make has a outcome. Now it's up to you what outcome you get now in days...
82 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
91.9K 1.5K 66
Hello readers I have recently received an offer with wattpad so I have put this story back on here , I will try and find all pictures I once used or...