La Muñeca

By AuthorXandraCage

PART ONE: "Left in Mexico at age of 12 to only get traffic out to a family who need a nanny, maid and husband... More

Writer notes
| Dream |
1.
My last confession
Aventuras de Fake Roberta
Thorny cactus
Everything meant to be broken
Hello loves
Unsteady
Claro
Forgive me
Surviving
los años pasan / years have pass
Gateway with the Italian
Mas anos ; more years
I will not...
Pasan los minutos cual si fueran anos
The last prayer
This isn't a democracy
I need
Power play
Mia Luce , my light
Texas
1st lesson; control your emotions
Jeffa
Dos anos
Mariposa
Quien con la esperanza vive, alegre muere
A lot darker than I imagine
conspiracy sh!t
Vows
Author Note
This was all A dream
Unchained melody
Amen
Cancún
Güero ( Luke Cezár Smith) pov
Güero pov - Mercy
Esa mirada que hipnotiza Y tus caricias que me envician
Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón
Tú eres mi refugio y mi verdad
Perez Pov -Quedate aqui
Muñeca-follow your heart until it bleeds
**unknown Pov**
A/N Part 2
La Muñeca part 2!
Part 2 • l
Part 2• ll •Six years later
Part 2• lll
Part 2• lV
Part 2• V
Part 2• Vl
Part 2• Vll • 2 years later
Part 2 • Vlll
Part 2• lX
Part 2• X
Part 2 • Xl
Part 2• Xll • 1 year later
Part 2• Xlll
Part 2• XlV• 1 more year
Part 2• XV
Part 2 • XVl
Part 2• XVll
Part 2 • XVlll
Part 2 • XlX
Part 2• XX
Part 2 • XXl
Part 2• XXII
Part 2 • XXIII
Part 2 • XXIV
Part 2• XXV
Part 2 • XXVI
A/N
*Years later*
Special Valentines scene

Dices ser un gangsta, Tú no me impresiona

135 9 0
By AuthorXandraCage

•••Song; Gangsta- Kat Dahlia •••

I sat down in overly price leather couch looking at trusted traveling nanny Flora preparing my children leave.  Bittersweet.
I just receiving what I need but here I was playing for my decision to take a title that I had no rules in.
Ennico ensured their Safety as they will be heavily guarded but we all knew the risk.
A risk.
Unfortunately, this was the life now. This is all we had.
A new home was bought in Spain,just other reminders title had no limit to needs or wants. 
Instead staying in some one bedroom presidential suite, I figure a five thousand square foot home was better than some room. 
The last thing I wanted to be was away and around people who didn't understand my children for what they were- innocent.

Today was a day of the big meeting at Ennicos' hotel here in Cancun.
My kneels made the famous clack-clacking sound letting any one who can hear that I was coming their way.
I shake notion off of excitement and nervously. I was making a decision to join legal part of a world.  Some times I want to laugh at my own fuxk up joke.  I was the girl tuning in street with bloody white sheet in the streets in Mexico seeking asylum.  It's fuxking hilarious how life can take you to places you never knew it was possible.
I had just to signed papers for empty lot next to Ennico beach Motel.  A legal empire was a front to hide what I was really doing.
Internally I jump for joy in mind when I saw the empty lot on the edge of the ocean.
But the best part Wero stood by side as made the big decision.  The sound of kneels still echo in the lobby as I walked towards the back of hotel. No one dare stopped me or asked me who I was.
Myth or not my physical appearance made everyone quickly turn around walk the opposite side of death.
But the memory of Luke flooded my mind,  I want to smile at the memory but I learned emotions can be not be shown.  A smile and  yellow hard hat.  He can make anything look incredible sexy.   So, I shoved him into my dark Suv ravaged each other until one of us was out of breath.  New decision in life made fucking with him seem beyond blissful.
He jumped off the Suv with blissful sweat on his blissful face as I stand behind. And here I am.  I just let my kids leave the country, made a huge transaction and fucked Wero in my car like he was my personal dildo.
He took his car to go buy 'groceries' a simple task that was done by the maids in the house but he chose to be simple as possible. But I let him be as long he didn't questioned what I did.
With him I had to play the part of innocent girl so my guns on my body had to remind hissed from his godly eyes.
He found it masculine.
But what he didn't know won't hurt him.

Perez my Bulky over muscular hell dog walked
behind me like, 'if behind every hell bitch is dutiful slave.' Wait I don't think that's how saying goes. Who cares?

The doors swung open to luxury conference room white white diamond chandelier with a small hint of black, showing that owner of this hotel wanted to be pure as white but darkness always linger somewhere in the shadows.

Unfortunately this hell bitch didn't have the freedom to dream, even something as small of buying a hotel had to get an okay from Father Tomas. 
But I was here for a different reason.

The Sounds of laughter was heard before the doors swung open but as soon as they realized who shoes sounded differently than all masculinity.
Silence.
The smoke that linger air even seem to freeze as it literally felt like hell froze over.
"Gentlemen, Thank you for stepping away from your busy schedule to meet me, as you can see each you were specific assign to a portion in Mexico and American to run a business that is no longer mine but I'm a charge of."

Masculinity fragrance filled air with mix of testosterone releasing from every body.
Men!
One man per state in American and others from my country Mexico.  Every fucking John or Juan filled every chair. The worse part their eyes roam my body up and down, every single one all of sudden day dream of raping me one way or other.   Taking something that is higher prize than victory itself.  But if one even tried to get close not only did their dick burn in fire but so would ever single person they knew.  But men rarely thought of consequences, dixk ruled their mind.
One man hated me more than life itself.
Luke father.
His face should similarities of the man I love. But they were like day and night.  Just a little over fifty this man look pushing eighty.
Well I continue to look around remember Baby daddy number two Alek would usually be in meeting like this but he was no where to found.
The Italian family Armando's took over just recently.
Too bad
too sad
I always knew Alek was too pure to stay in the business, god what is with me and goody-two-shoe men.

Hours pass discussion Territories, plans and ideas and assigning chains of commands.
A dreadful meetings I need to end, even if I ruled most places like East coast had their own boss.  I own the south as west and Other countries had a boss, picture the world council meeting for peace with flags of each country.
This what that exactly what it was but peace wasn't something we cared about.

"Gentlemen, I should be your last resort but my services come with a price. As we know that twenty percent is already being taken from the initial price that does not include my regular price. As many of you have heard I don't ask questions I want results. As much as I enjoy a little torture, it's also messy. All problems need to be solved by you and if at any moment I hear from your trusted men that you are having problems.
I will not hesitate to have you replace. The thing is gentlemen, this a business and it's a dog eat dog business. EVERYONE wants a bite. So, you're easily replaceable so make your presence a unforgettable one."

This my last statement as if I was ready to leave, but the eyes that looked at me with defilement lust was now Change to fear.
Each folder in front of them contain something I knew. A dirty secret but mostly a secret I knew.
But I again the devil knows every deadly sin.
You can't trust anyone not even your wife or fucking butcher.

"Okay gentlemen I will be making a special appearance in each state randomly, so always be ready. Enjoy México, you're stay is cover. No, don't fucking embarrass me, dial zero ask for Breakfast special if women are what's on your mind and brunch if men are more of your forté. Also, I need Marco to stay behind as well as John."
As everyone started to exit I spotted John, "Hey John."
"Yes, Mrs.Collins?"

"Would you like to join Luke and I for dinner?"

"As a formal or informal?" he tried to keep his composure I knew he blamed me for Helen death but that rata did to herself plus the fact I didn't want to get involved in love conflicts.
He blames me for her death.

"To be Frank, John. I'm only doing this for your son and if Texas is too much for you, tell me."

He had no expression on his face, "Yes I know I'm easily replaceable. But you bewitch my son since the beginning huh? Roberta? Frida? Whatever your name is?"

Within seconds Perez arms move forward
Wrapping his big right hand around his neck lifting his feet off the floor.
I place my hand on Perez vein popping arm tapping to let him go.
But Perez eyes quickly look at me pleading he didn't want to let go of the man who spoke ill about the person he loves.

"John. You obviously don't know who I am. If I need to remind you, I don't mind going into your room later showing exactly the name you'll be a scream from pain. NOW DON'T TEST ME!"

I tap one time on Perez arm as he now finally lets go with please.  John drops to his knees trying to get air back to his lungs, "I       I apologize, I would like to attend the dinner."

I look at the broken man before me, "You know I was looking forward to a little play but Luke will come to you. You are no longer welcome in my home."

I turn as John is now on his feet just in time as I heard Perez whispering in Johns ear. Who knows what he said maybe promising play with him? Well more like torture.

My men from México stayed behind waiting for my command.  I walked around the on the table as if I was playing duck duck goose.
"Come, let's find a smaller place."
I evilly smirk at what's coming next.
Sound of shifting chairs can be heard as their footsteps followed my own.
A different conference room was set up for me. This was nothing like white walls and diamond chandler. No this was room made to make a mess.  It look as construction was still taking place.  Brown beans and plastic paper cover the floor as wooden conference table gave it a confusion of what this room was.

Even step into room have crunchy sound of plastic as each person got closer to place they were going to sit.  The heavy scent of testosterone no longer filled the room, if anything it scented of sulfur and ammonia linger in the air. Someone must have pissed themselves.
In the middle of wooden conference table had map of Mexico with pictures of every single child that belongs to the men.
"Sit"
One of them couldn't help to hold the picture of his child up and speak, "Que mierda es esto?"
What the fuck is this he scream making my impatience run thin.  I tried to keep my restraint from exploded.

"Gentlemen, it is to my understanding that one of you is running a child sex trafficking ring. This is not what my group or what I stand for. If women is your business, that is perfectly fine as long it consensual. I don't mean you shot them with drugs and make them addicts. Because that will be my next agenda but for now its this the one."

The man who speaks up is the Don Valdez he runs cartel for me on the shoreline. From my understand he's family man.
Yes we sold drugs and yes kids can get a hold to it but that's out of our control.
And if we don't do it, some another wanna be Pablo Escobar or Scarface is going to come up take it from us. This way we control what comes in and out, the government gets a piece of the pie too which made them a little happy and off our ass.

"I need these places shut down, all the children transfer to local churches and they will get help."
No one says anything or shows the empathy of why I do not let them do what they please.
"IF YOU, do not take this as a warning to shut down I will take your children and wife!"
Yes, I know I sound like a hypocrite but they need to learn their ways.
I know you love that devil had a weak spot for children. No the human in me had soft stop for innocence.
But it didn't mean it was my ticket to heaven because it wasn't.
It was ticket for their heaven.
"you then will see what happens to these children every day but to your own blood. I FUCKING MEAN EVERY FUCKING SECOND OF THE DAY UNTIL ONE OF YOU GIVES UP AND DIES!"
I yelled the last part as a promise to them a real hell on earth shit.

I see the fucking man who helps Roberta extend her little fucking business shaking, Don Martinez from Juarez Cartel, in charge of the border from Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.

"Don Martinez is the man who will be blamed for this little fiasco, he will be the one to blame for your children's demise. In the middle of the table, there a picture with a little heart is his five children. Ripe for the picking, now. Don the only way your children will live is if you tell me about all the fake orphanages and where Roberta is hiding and keep that elder woman. I want them both alive."

See, the devil doesn't get her hand dirty she lets other make the mess she started.
He looks at the men as their eyes filled with torturous evil intent he shakes as he was the one who caused the sulfur scent in the air.
He pissed himself again, "Please don't hurt my children."
I look back as I saw all the men started getting up as I walked out with Perez out.

I don't know what happened with Martinez and Valdez called me hour later giving me input on some locations and men to help.
He spoke highly of his cousin for a possible replacement for Martinez.

Just as I storm into my quiet home and the sounds of the children were gone, but a sound of rizzz was coming from the upstairs room.

I follow the sound to an empty room as I saw Wero drilling into the wall, sweat was dripping down his heated body I followed the drips down his shirtless body tracing it down his iliac furrow, that V-shaped muscle made my mouth water. He placed the drill down to grab the pencil out from his ear as he bites down his lip while concentrating to mark the wall for the next hole.
He stood there with no shoes just completely zone and not once as his notice I was leaning towards the door.

My ovaries complete exploded at this image in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 13 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
10.8K 541 57
CURRENTLY EDITING With that, I walk away from the guys and head towards wherever the bathroom is. As I walk down the hall, someone bumps into me cau...
47.6K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
53.2K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...