Soft Pillows | โœ“

By __Dolly

Featured @WattpadIndia โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐š๐ง... More

Important Announcement
Author's Page
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 52

93.2K 4.6K 727
By __Dolly

"You are the definition of serenity, always so gentle and warm and soft."

Atharva's scars were slowly fading and he felt like he was finally free from the grip of Urvashi. Obviously, he couldn't erase the memories of her but he could now create new memories with Aahana and focus on the present.

He was more confident. He smiled often and his eyes weren't dull anymore. Aahana noticed the change as well and she was happy to see him happy. But even now she would say she didn't mind his scars. In fact, he was gorgeous in every way and she loved him for who he was.

The night was the only time that brought them close, together. They slept less and spent more time with Atharva expressing his love for Aahana. They didn't cross their comfort zone but now they were anxious to know what it felt to go beyond the limits and boundaries.

Since Aahana had fired Gita, she was doing the cooking and cleaning herself. She could have taken Nisha's help but she didn't want to be questioned about it. She had decided to skip office for a few days till she found another maid, probably someone more focused on work than on her husband. She had already given the ads on the internet, now all she had to do was wait for a response.

"Aahana, you sure you'll be fine alone?" Atharva asked, adjusting his tie around his neck as he looked at himself in the floor-length mirror.

"Yes, I know the house is huge, but I can handle it for a few days," she said, coming to stand beside him.

He nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Okay, take care. I'll have to go now."

She nodded back at him, smiling. "Sure, see you later." She locked the main door and headed to the living room to switch on the music player. She was home alone since Harshavardhan had gone out with the elder neighbors to the park for their usual Thursday get-together, and Nisha left just earlier to the boutique.

So what better than some good music and cooking? She hummed along with the tune and made her way to the kitchen. This reminded her of the time she had spent alone right after marriage when Atharva had blatantly ignored her. It was so boring but now, this right here gave her an immense amount of peace.

Things had changed drastically within a span of one year and she couldn't ask god for something else. Agreed Atharva was detached and cold in the beginning but that was just a facade to hide the most loving and caring heart. That man was a big softie and she was glad to have not made any impromptu decision and divorced him. Otherwise, she would have forever regretted it.

She heard the doorbell ring and she frowned, walking towards the door. Who could it be at this time because dad was not going to arrive until evening? She opened it and her eyes widened when she saw Atharva. He leaned in to kiss her cheek and walked past her to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Aahana questioned him after overcoming the initial shock as she followed him.

"Mhmm, it smells really good. I'm starving." He grinned at Aahana, but when she didn't respond, he sighed and turned to look at her. His arms locked around her waist and he pulled her closer to his chest. She automatically placed her hand on his chest and raised her brow.

"I thought I could spend some alone time with my wife."

Aahana's heart warmed at his words but she maintained a blank expression. "If I remember correctly you can't stay without work."

"Work is just a distraction but why worry when I have you in my life." He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and she let out a squeak, pushing him away instantly with the shake of her head in disapproval.

"No, Atharva. You shouldn't avoid work."

"I didn't," he groaned, stepping closer to her. "I just finished the meeting and came back. Pranav will look into other matters and inform me via mail."

"Oh, well. Go and freshen up. I'll set the table for us." She lowered her eyes, feeling color rise to her cheeks. Atharva rolled his eyes and silently marched to their room, feeling irritation bubble within him.

Aahana heaved a sigh to calm her racing heart.

She carried the dishes to the dining room and placed it on the table, waiting for him. She smiled up at him when he came but he didn't meet her eyes and snatched the spoon from her grip, serving the rice himself. Aahana gaped at him, trying to gauge his sudden change in mood. Past few days this was how he was behaving and Aahana couldn't fathom the reason. She thought it might be workload but now that the meeting was over, she felt like she was responsible for it.

She kept her mouth shut and ate her lunch in silence.

When she was done, she picked up their plates but Atharva took them from her and went to the kitchen. She stood there watching him disappear behind the corner and her eyebrows knitted in confusion. She decided to talk to him later as she made her way to the living room. She slumped on the couch and switched on the TV. She played the new movie Stree and giggled to herself, remembering Atharva was afraid of ghosts.

It was 10 minutes or so but Atharva hadn't come. She got up to check on him when he finally came out of the kitchen. "Atharva, c'mon! You have to watch this movie. The trailers seemed pretty scary." She waited for his reaction but he simply nodded and walked towards her, plopping on the couch. She hesitantly sat beside him and rested her head on his chest but there was no affection from his side. He didn't comb his fingers through her hair nor did he wrap his arms around her.

She shook off the feeling of hurt and leaned away from him, biting her lip. She stared at him from the corner of her eyes and found him looking at the screen but his eyes seemed unfocused.

"Atharva, what's wrong?" She placed her hand on his knees.

He brushed her hand away and stood up. "I actually have some work." With that said, he left her alone.

"Atharva!" Aahana yelled and ran after him. "I thought you wanted to spend time with me."

He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. "I don't want to anymore."

"What?" Tears pricked her eyes and her button lip quivered. "What happened?"

"I can't do this."

"Do what?"

"Wait." He said. "I can't wait any longer."

"But I thought—" His fingers gripped her waist and his lips descended on hers, silencing her mid-sentence. He tugged her closer until he could feel every bit of her press against him. She responded with as much passion, moving her lips with his as her arms went around his neck.

Her lips felt soft and he couldn't stop kissing her, it was as if his hunger knew no bounds. He bit her lower lip and she gasped, clenching her eyes shut at the rush of tingles. His tongue swirled into her mouth, dancing with hers and wrestling for dominance as they both slipped into oblivion. He groaned, not wanting to let go just yet but her short breaths made him pull away. He rested his head against hers and she felt choked up when her eyes opened and met his. The desire in them made her swallow the lump in her throat as her stomach tightened into knots and she felt an unknown sensation course through her body.

"Atharva..." She could barely speak with him standing so close. He put his finger on her lips and shook his head, his eyes speaking for him. She nodded and let him trail his fingers down her neck, slowly sliding down the sleeves of her pink dress shirt. He undid the knots and held the edge. She obliged and raised her arms, allowing him to pull it over her head. He threw it on the floor, his eyes never leaving hers as he slid his arms around her neck and beneath her knees, picking her up bridal style and gently placing her on the bed.

He unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it on the floor. Her eyes shamelessly roamed his well-built torso and she had to bite back a sigh. Her eyes lowered to the V of his hips as he removed his belt and unzipped his pants, taking it off along with his boxers. She sucked in a breath and immediately looked up to find him staring at her.

He moved towards the bed and hovered over her. Instead of taking her mouth as she had expected, he targeted her neck, nipping and sucking which was likely to leave bruises while his hand slid behind her back to unclasp her bra. He cupped her breasts in his rough hands, his thumb pinching and stroking her nipples. She moaned in response and tangled her fingers into his hair, feeling her sex throb with raw desire. Her hips involuntarily rose to press against his but he held her down, pausing her movement. She let out a frustrated whimper and looked at him pleadingly. She didn't understand what it was that she was feeling but she wanted it to be gone. She was aching, burning and she was afraid she would shatter any moment. He gently tugged the lining of her panties, pulling it down in one swift movement and a shudder ran through her when his hot breath fanned her tenderness. He used his thumb and forefinger to part her folds and the next thing she felt was him placing open-mouthed kisses before devouring her wholly. His tongue flicked out to lick her up and down until she turned red and swollen. Aahana was the first woman he wanted to please and he knew he was somehow doing it right when he felt her sweetness explode in his mouth as she came. Her thighs quivered and loud moans filled the room as she cried out his name.

"Atharva please..." She panted, her eyes wide and glassy as she stared down at him. He lifted his head and met her eyes, knowing exactly what she wanted. He groaned and moved up, capturing her lips once more and she could taste herself in his mouth. It made her extremely shy because she was behaving so unlike her right now.

When they broke apart, he caressed her cheeks, silently asking her whether she was okay. She nodded and encircled his hips with her legs. His member pressed against her folds, and they both sucked in a sharp breath. Without breaking eye contact, he thrust into her and felt her walls constrict around him. She cried out in pain, locking her arms around his neck in a tight grip. Tears obscured her vision, and she realized it was no rainbows and unicorns like she'd read in the books. Atharva's eyebrows knitted in concern, and he stilled for a minute, easing himself inside her while his fingers continued to stroke her cheeks, placing random kisses here and there to soothe her. She let out a breath when he slowly moved in and out, and she matched his rhythm by rolling her hips against his, feeling the tension built up in her stomach. It felt better. Nicer. His pace eventually increased, and her eyes rolled back when the pain vanished and all that remained was ecstatic pleasure.

She screamed his name and her body spasmed violently under him as she reached her climax. He let out a loud groan and fell on top of her, burying his face into her neck as he found his own release not seconds later.

"You are crushing me with your weight." He heard her muffled voice. A slow smile spread on his lips and he chuckled, planting a kiss against her throat. He rolled off her and settled on his side of the bed, pulling her into his arms.

"I love you, Aahana."

"I love you more, and now"- she straddled him and kissed a path from his chest to his chin before grazing his ear with her mouth-"it's my turn."

"This is our first," he said as he grabbed her waist, flipping them over, so she was lying under him. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

She pouted. "But we can do other things."

"Like what?"

"Let me show you."

OMG! They just did the deed. Who wants holy water or eye bleach? 😏😂🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50.2K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
3.5M 170K 72
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
117K 5.4K 36
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
1M 52.2K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...