The Love Affair {Gigi Hadid/Y...

By Alecia_Xo

š™„ š™†š™£š™¤š™¬ š™„ š™ˆš™–š™® š˜½š™š š™…š™Ŗš™Øš™© š™Šš™£š™š š™Šš™› š™š™š™šš™¢ š˜¼š™¢š™¤š™£š™œš™Øš™© š™š™š™š š™ˆš™žš™”š™”š™žš™¤š™£š™Ø š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™§š™ž... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
First Time.
Serendipity.
All These Years Part 1.
All These Years Part 2.
All These Years Part 3.
All These Years Part 4.
All These Years Part 5.
All These Years Part 6.
All These Years Part 7.
All These Years Part 8.
All These Years Part 9.
All These Years Part 10.
All These Years Part 11.
All These Years Part 12.
All These Years Part 13.
The Girl Next Door.
Consequences Part 1.
Consequences Part 2.
Consequences Part 3.
Consequences Part 4.
Consequences Part 5.
Consequences Part 6.
Consequences Part 7.
Consequences Part 8.
Consequences Part 9.
Die For You.
iTs YoU Part 1.
iTs YoU Part 2.
iTs YoU Part 3.
iTs YoU Part 4.
iTs YoU Part 5.
iTs YoU Part 6.
iTs YoU Part 7.
iTs YoU Part 8.
Pain And Pleasure.
I Need You Part 1.
I Need You Part 3.
I Need You Part 4.
I Need You Part 5.
I Need You Part 6.
I Need You Part 7.
Serendipity (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Need You Part 2.

10K 379 140
By Alecia_Xo

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The room was silent. Each one of them having different thoughts running in their heads. Y/n was beyond shocked and confused....she knew that she could get someone pregnant but what troubled her mostly is the fact that she did wear a condom.

She made sure she used a condom with Taylor. It was one of the brunettes rules since she didn't want to be a mom at such a young age.

Y/n:"W-what?"She questioned starring at her wife.

Taylor:"I'm pregnant"She said shaking a little.

Gigi starred at Taylor with anger and hatred. She never knew could hate someone so much in her entire life. The girl basically trapped Y/n. But little did she know that Y/n wore a condom.

So the real question is....what the actual fuck is going on?

Kendall:"Okay, maybe we should leave"She mumbled towards everyone else making Y/n pick her hand up.

Y/n:"No"She said sternly and looked at her wife who was still at the top of the staircase"Downstairs. Now"She said looking at her.

Y/n knew something was way off and she was about to get to the bottom of it. This entire encounter with Taylor is off and it isn't right, this entire week hasn't been right.

Taylor gulped and came down the stairs and stood in front of her wife who signalled for her to go to the dinning room. Everyone followed her since Y/n looked extremely pissed and no one really wanted to fight the girl on this.

Abel:"I have a bad feeling about this"He mumbled making everyone agree besides Gigi And Zayn.

Bella:"We all do"She said shaking her head slightly and taking a seat. She looked over and saw her sister with anger burning in her eyes as she basically glared at Taylor, probably wanting to rip her head off.

Bella then moved her gaze to Zayn, Zayn starred at Taylor with a blank look on his face....as if he knew the answer to everything happening right now.

'Lord, please make my suspicions be wrong' The younger Hadid sister thought.

Y/n:"Now, could you repeat what you said"The Y/e/c eyed said now standing in front of Taylor with crossed arms.

Taylor:"T-that I'm pregnant"She stuttered out.

Y/n:"How? How are you pregnant Taylor"She said looking at the girl. Y/n wasn't dumb and she knew that something was off about her wife.

She then took the time to look back on everything. Their random and heated arguments, the constant need for wanting to start a fight, not being home more then usual. She put everything together in this very moment and she just wanted Taylor to confirm it.

Kylie:"Y/n, maybe we should go....this seems like something you two should discuss......alone"She said trying to reason with her friend. Kylie had never seen Y/n so...angry.

The last time the youngest Jenner saw Y/n this angry is when she found out Gigi left without a word. And even that to was anger mixed with heartbreak.

Y/n:"You can do whatever you want, but I suggest one of you stay because if Taylor doesn't start talking...I'm going to break something"She said fisting her hands.

Taylor looked up from her lap and looked at Y/n. She knew why the girl was angry and she also knew that Y/n knew something, the girl wasn't stupid.

Taylor:"I-I-"She cut herself off and took a deep breathe"I'm having an affair"She said making Gigi look at her wide eyed while Y/n stood there with a blank expression.

Their friends stood back and looked at Taylor wide eyed and scared because they knew who she was having an affair with. They took one look at Zayn and saw the boy biting his lip nervously while rubbing his hands on his pants.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, what?"She asked to see if she was hearing correctly. Its not like Y/n feels like she's innocent in the matter, but how fucked up is that? Both Y/n and Taylor having an affair...that's just some shit that you can't write.

Taylor'"I'm having an affair"She said more clearly this time. Y/n stayed silent and looked at her wife with a million thoughts running through her head.

How long has she been having an affair for?

Did it happen before Gigi And I met?

Was it happening from before we went on vacation?

And then final question which was drilling holes in her brain.

Who is it?

Who has Taylor been sleeping with?

While Y/n was asking a million questions in her mind, Taylor took this as the opportunity to wake up from her seat and look at her wife.

Taylor:"We were both unhappy Y/n, you weren't happy and I wasn't happy. We stayed in this relationship for the sake of our families and the business. You know all of this and you also know that this was bound to happen at one point....one of us were going to find happiness somewhere else"She said honestly whilst looking at her wife.

She was right, but little did she know that they both found happiness somewhere else.

In someone else's house.

And in someone else's bed.

Y/n:"How long has this been going on?"She asked looking at Taylor. Taylor bit her lip and started playing with her fingers nervously"About a year"She mumbled making everyone stare at the girl wide eyed.

They all thought that maybe it might be a few months or something, but a year! What the fuck?!

Y/n:"A year...A fucking year!"She said with her voice booming throughout the house making everyone jump"Fuck Taylor! What didn't you just tell me that you didn't want me and that you wanted a divorce?!"She asked starring at the girl in disbelief.

Taylor:"I didn't want you to get upset and-"

Y/n:"Oh! so you wait to get pregnant in order to tell me!"She said raising her voice"Who is it?"She asked in a deadly tone.

Shay:"Fuck...this isn't good"She muttered looking at Kendall who nodded.

Kendall:"Be prepared to break up a fight"She mumbled.

Y/n:"Who. Is. It?"She asked once again making Taylor stay quite. Zayn looked at the scene in front of him and looked at Gigi who was watching both Y/n and Taylor closely. He gave Gigi's hand a small squeeze making the girl look at him.

Zayn:"I'm sorry"He said making Gigi stare at him confused as he walked forward"Its me"He said standing next to Taylor making both Y/n and Gigi look at them with shock and anger burning in their bodies.

Gigi:"What?!"She yelled walking to where Y/n was standing and looking at them"You're both fucking each other?!"She asked making both Zayn and Taylor nod.

You literally couldn't write this shit.

Y/n:"So, you are telling me that you and Zayn having been seeing each other behind myself and Gigi's back for one year...one fucking year!"She said making them both nod.

Taylor:"I know its bad Y/n! I know its sucks, but ever since Gigi left you in highschool-"

Zayn:"What?"He asked cutting her off"What do you mean Gigi left Y/n in highschool?"He asked making Taylor immediately shut up while Y/n and Gigi looked at her wide eyed.

Hailey:"All the tea is coming out today"She said shaking her head and look at the scene in front of her.

Whilst the friends were busy shaking their heads at the scene in front of them, all the gears in Zayn's head was turning. He tried to figure out what Taylor had said and it finally clicked.

Zayn:"Y/n"He said looking at Y/n and then Gigi"Y/n was the girl you were in love with, she was the one that you spent months crying about and-and-"He cut himself off and pointed at Y/n"You, when we were in vacation and both you and I were talking....Gigi, Gigi was the girl that left you broken"He said finally putting at the pieces together"So you're telling me that the two of you knew each other...you all knew each other"He said making them nod.

Abel:"Sorry bro, its just that...bringing up that whole story again would have done more damage then anything"He said honestly.

Zayn:"Why didn't you just tell me..."He said looking over at his wife"Its not like I would've killed Y/n or anything. I would've freaked out but I wouldn't have done anything drastic"He said frowning slightly.

Gigi:"Our highschool life is a fucked up story Zayn, there's a lot of shit that happened and its just to messy to bring up"She said making him frown at her words but nod.

Y/n:"Look Zayn"She said looking over at her best friend"I'm sorry we didn't tell you. I really am, but before we go into another situation....Taylor"She said looking over at the greenish blue eyed girl"Could you explain everything....because you being pregnant now and having sex with me a few days ago isn't looking good on your part"She said crossing her arms and looking at Taylor.

Zayn:"You had sex with her?!"He asked looking over at Taylor who had a guilty expression"What the fuck! Why didn't you tell me?!"Zayn asked infuriated.

Taylor:"I didn't know what to do!"She yelled finally being able to speck.

Zayn:"So you sleep with Y/n?!"He said clenching his fists.

Taylor:"Look, I only found this out a few day ago and I was scared because you don't want kids right now Zayn and if I was pregnant and Y/ n found....she would know something was up. We don't have sex period and if I was suddenly pregnant she would know I cheated"She said feeling ashamed.

Y/n:"So what? You try and trap me?!"She asked in disbelief. She ran her fingers through her hair while Zayn shook his head.

Zayn:"Fuck Taylor! Why didn't you just tell me instead of sleeping with Y/n and making this badder then it already is"He said shaking his head at his lover"Doing that was messed up Taylor"He said looking at her"So, what were you going to do? Have sex with Y/n and then break up with me and claim that the baby is hers?"He questioned pushing her for answers.

Everyone stood quietly in the room and waited for Taylor to say something. Anything. But all the girl did was sit there silently making Zayn laugh bitterly.

Zayn:"You were going to do that, weren't you"He said shaking his head"I'm leaving"He said grabbing his keys and storming out the house with Taylor hot on his heels.

Everyone stood there quietly waiting for either Gigi or Y/n speck up. But the two stood there processing all the new found information they learned. They would've been angry or upset but they were both guilty of the same thing.

After all, its not like they weren't sleeping together behind Taylor's and Zayn's back.

Y/n:"What the hell just happened"Y/n mumbled making her friends clear their throats.

Abel:"I think we should leave"He said making his fiancé agree.

Bella:"We should"She said making them all grab their bags.

Gigi:"Yeah, and I'm coming with"She said making everyone look at her confused along with Y/n.

Y/n:"What? Why? Jelena we need to talk about this"She said sternly making Gigi grab her bag and ignore her.

Gigi's mind was messed up in all sorts of ways.

Y/n:"Gigi"She heard Y/n mumbled whilst wrapping her arms around her from behind. She closed her eyes momentarily before opening them again and pushing her away. Y/n frowned at the girl's gesture.

Gigi:"What is there to talk about?"She asked finally snapping making everyone look at her taken back"You had sex with her Y/n and I get that you two are married, but what if the baby was yours?! What would that do to us?!"She asked making Y/n stand there quietly"You had the choice to back out and say no but you didn't and you melted because you have needs right?!"She asked.

Y/n:"Jelena-"

Gigi:"Don't! Just dont!"She yelled cutting her off"I found out that you had sex with Taylor, My husband was actually fucking your wife while I was also fucking his best friend, Zayn found out about our past and you know what Y/n! I'm fucking done"She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Y/n:"What?"Y/n choked out praying to the god's that she was hearing wrong"No, you can't be done"She said rushing over to Gigi and cupping her face in her hands"I just got you back and I'm not losing you again. We can work this out Jelena and I'll-"

Gigi:"No, we were stupid to think that this would even work out....look at this mess Y/n. I cant do this right now....I'm sorry"She said walking away from the love of her life once again.

Y/n:"Please dont go....I cant lose you again"Y/n choked out making Gigi stop for a moment. She heard what the girl said and it broke her heart into a million pieces hearing how broken and fragile she sounded.

She closed her eyes and tried to push away the need of wanting to hug and kiss her. She also needed time to heal and she couldn't deal with everything right now.

So she walked away....just like what she did four years ago.

Kendall:"Y/n/n"She said while Bella ran after her sister.

Y/n:"Leave"She said choking down her sobs"Everyone just leave"

50 votes or more guys! ⚡

Welp, that just happened....any thoughts? 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 171 6
The Justice League was formed for more than a decade. Almost all of the founding members of the Justice league revealed their identities to the rest...
221K 8.3K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
252K 7.8K 27
"š™„ š™’š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™š™Ŗš™žš™£ š™ˆš™®š™Øš™šš™”š™› š™š™¤ š™š™žš™­ š™”š™¤š™Ŗ" "What Are You Most Afraid Of?" "Losing You...." Find Out What Happens In Fix Me.... šˆ šƒļæ½...
14.2K 752 27
Loving someone means loving pain. It's because love always comes with pain. Pain teaches the beauty of acceptance, it shows what lies beneath realit...