All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

MarwaaMalik tarafından

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey Daha Fazla

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 6

1.6K 78 9
MarwaaMalik tarafından

I need your help.”

My heart raced with fear mimicking the fear in my little sister’s voice.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Can you come bail me out?“ Her voice was ruffled with fear and I could hear her sniffling.

“Bail you out? What happened Nadia? Where are you?” I asked fast but tried to keep my voice calm although I was panicking from the inside.

“Don’t tell mom and dad.” She cried more.

“I won’t, I promise but just tell me what happened?” I tried to calm her and get a little information at the same time.

“I-It’s a long s-story. I-I’m at Bradford station and I need someone to b-bail me or I would s-spend the night here.” She sniffled while talking.

“Time’s up.” I heard a male voice yell then I heard Nadia yell ‘No’ but the line went dead.

A lump gathered in my throat and I began to panic. My sister was at a police station and needed my help to get out. My mind froze on the spot when I realized I was in London with no car and it was 9PM at night. How was I supposed to go to her?

I couldn’t tell mom or dad. After everything they went through with me, dad would literally kill Nadia. Then what could I do?

My hands had a mind of their own, grabbing my phone and pressing the speed dial. I waited for him to pick up as I bite my nails. Please pick up.

 “Hello?” the second I heard Zayn’s voice I lost all control I had and started crying and panicking.

“Zayn….Nadia….jail…Bradford….No car.” I managed to say a few words during my cries but they made absolutely no sense.

“I don’t understand babe. Please try to calm down.” His voice was surprisingly calm which helped me to control my cries a little.

“Nadia called me from jail. S-She needed someone to bail her.” I sniffled every now and then but I managed to say a complete sentence without crying.

  “Okay…where is she?” He asked still very collective and calm.

“In Bradford station.” I said being a little calmer but I was still sniffling.

“Why didn’t she call your parents? They are closer to her?” He asked.

“No, they can’t know Zayn. Not like this. But I don’t know what to do. I have to go to her but I have no car and it’s a three hour drive. I don’t know any-“ I started to panicked again and started talking too fast. I bet he didn’t even gather a single information.

“Its okay babe, just try to calm down a bit. I’ll figure it out.” He interrupted me.

“What are you going to do?” I asked calming down a little.

“I’ll call someone in Bradford to go to her.”

“But it can’t be from your family Zayn. They can’t know about this. No one must know about this, please.” I pleaded knowing exactly how Nadia must be feeling right now.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call Danny.” He assured me.

“Thank you.” I said relaxing a bit.

“You are welcome, babe. I need to go call Danny now. I’ll call you as soon as I know anything.” He said then hanged up.

Setting on one of the bar chairs around the kitchen island, I placed my phone on the marble island and just stared at it thinking and worrying about Nadia.

Why the hell was she in jail? What could have happened? And why was she in Bradford for? Who was she with? Sarah was here I saw her this morning. Then who was she with?

Did she have a similar crowd around her? Of course she did. How stupid could I get? I saw them all in the party.

I couldn’t believe I genuinely believed she changed. I was stupid enough to think that a simple conversation would affect her and make her a better person when I knew better than that. I got fouled by her innocent act.

But what if this was all a big misunderstanding? What if she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Or what if it was about something she did before she changed?

I was really desperate to believe she did change. We were finally becoming like normal people, like normal sisters.

Hearing my phone ring, I quickly grabbed it but my fingers where shaking so much that the phone almost dropped but I caught it before it slipped totally.

“Hello?” I answered eagerly hoping for good news.

“Hey, Babe. Danny paid her bail and he said once they let her go he’ll have her call you.” Zayn informed me and I sighed in relief.

“Thank you so much, Zayn. You literally saved me. I had no idea what I was going to do.” I was talking fast as relief washed over me not even believing that it was all over.

“Anything for you, babe. I have to go, I have an interview. Talk to you later. Love you.” He said hurriedly that’s when I noticed the noise behind him as his name was being called.

“I miss you, babe.” I mumbled when I heard the line go dead and sighed because he didn’t hear me.

 Just before I placed my phone back on the counter it rang again so I hurriedly answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Maggie.” I heard Nadia’s voice. It was weak and muffled by her sniffles which made me worried.

“Are you out?” 

“Yeah,” She sniffled and I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

“Is Danny with you?” I began to think rationally now and try to figure out how she was getting home.

“Yeah.” Her answer was short and her voice was barely audible.

“Great. It’s okay Nadia. You are safe now, don’t worry.” I tried to calm her down a bit. She must be scared and shocked. “Can you put Danny on the phone?”

“Hello?” I heard a deep muscular voice answer.

“Danny?” Even though I knew it was him, I still asked. Just to be sure.

“Yeah.” He replied.

“Hey,” It was a stupid thing to say but I didn’t know how to begin. When he replied with another ‘Hey’ I continued talking, “thank you so much for helping Nadia out. I’m really sorry we ruined your night.”

“Don’t say that Maggie. Zayn is like my brother and soon you’ll be my sister in law.” His voice was sweet and felt a little easier talking to him now that I knew how nice he was.

 “Thank you. I know this is going to sound annoying and probably just adds to the list of ruining your evening but can I ask you a favor?” I was hesitant about this. I was already feeling a little guilt that he came to her rescue and basically dropped his own plans but I had to at least try to ask him to do this.

“Maggie, really, I think of you as a sister already and when Zayn comes home you’ll know that we don’t ask each other favors we demand what we want. Whatever you want I’ll do it.” His kindness just made me blush and feel even guiltier about this whole situation.

“Thanks Danny. Can you make sure Nadia gets home safely?” I asked still a bit shy but he seemed so nice so I just went for it.

“Of course, I was going to do that anyways. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure she’s fed, calm and safe. Now hang up because I’m pulling up at Asda.” Even though he practically was hanging up on me, he waited for my reply.

“Okay, thank you again.” I smiled relieved that I can now stop worrying.

“Oh god, Maggie. If you don’t stop thanking me I’ll kill your sister.” He said jokingly.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” I chuckled lightly.

“Finally, now you really have to go because I’m starving. Bye.” I smiled replying with a ‘Bye’ before he hung up.

Before I placed my phone down, I decided to text Zayn;

Just talked to Nadia, she’s a little shaking but fine. And Danny seems like a great guy.

Thank you for everything tonight. Miss you So much babe.’

After hitting the sent button, I sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V but my mind paid no attention to the program that was playing, instead I kept thinking of some reasons that could explain why Nadia ended up in jail in the first place.

But I ended up just feeling guilty about it and assuming that it had something to do with my past. No matter how hard I tried to convene myself that it had nothing to do with me.

 ***

I don’t know how long I was sat on that couch sleeping. My neck and side were aching. Standing up, I slowly stretched my body while yawning then I went to look out of the window and to my surprise I saw a little light outside. Did I really sleep on the couch the whole night?

Looking at the time on my phone, I noticed it was 6AM already and I had two messages. The first was from Zayn, he must have replied to my message from last night. The second one was from Nadia.

I opened Nadia’s message first;

Got home safe. Thank you so much for everything. I know I owe you an explanation but can we do it over the weekend when you come home?  Xx

She damn right owned me an explanation but I understand her need to wait till I come home. I wasn’t planning on going home this weekend but now I had no choice in the matter.

You are welcome. I will need a fully detail explanation on the weekend but until then please take care of yourself and stay away from trouble. Love you x.’

After replying to Nadia, I opened Zayn’s message;

Don’t worry about it babe. Glad Nadia is safely home. I just got off the phone with Danny and he told me about your conversation. Danny is my bro. we always had each-others backs. Miss you more babe, I’ll call you once we land in Canada. Love you. x

I smiled at Zayn’s message and quickly hit the reply button even though I had nothing to say;

Good morning, boo. Can’t wait for your call. Have a safe flight xx.’

Putting my phone down, I heard my stomach crumble and I realized that I forgot to eat yesterday. I made my way around the kitchen island and made myself some scrambled eggs then poured myself a glass of orange juice.

When I was half finished with my food, I heard my phone’s ring tune so I quickly put down my fork and grabbed it answering it in the way.

“Hello?” I answered eagerly knowing it must be Zayn.

“You call me boo now?” Zayn chuckled lightly.

“Yeah. What’s wrong with boo?” I asked genuinely wanting to know. 

“Like Mr. Boo Boo?” He laughed loudly making me chuckle.

“Mr. Boo Boo has nothing to do with it for your information.” I teased him.

“Uh huh, sure. So, Am I your new monster fighter?” He teased back.

“Nope, No way. No one can replace Mr. Boo Boo. He’s the best.” I pretending to be serious but my giggle ruined my act.

“Ouch. You prefer a teddy bear over me?” He bantered.

“I prefer you over all teddy bears. Cause you are my big teddy bear.” I barely controlled my giggled saying the last part.

“Oh yeah, I’m the incredible bear. Together with Mr. Boo Boo we make the greatest monster fighting gang.” He chuckled.

“Oh my god, Zayn. You still remember this?” I gasped remembering the first time I saw Zayn and our first banter. God, I miss bantering with him like that.

“I remember everything that includes you babe.”

 ****

A/N

It’s been forever since I updated and I feel horrible. I’m so sorry.

I’m not going to bore you with the details of why I hadn’t updated but I just spend about 8 hours writing this chapter and the Faith Update because I feel so guilty.

I hope you guys like it.

 On a side note, I became an ambassador in training for Wattpad!! I’m really happy and excited about this amazing opportunity and I’m praying I make it through my training period and become a real Ambassador. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8K 184 14
in which diana and harry were young and foolish and now they're both stuck in a marriage neither of them want to be in. *** started: 26 september 20...
47.6K 1.1K 32
Read to find out how Niall and Sariah tackle the challenges of married life, and then some. This is the sequel to "It Started With A Tweet." Hope you...