ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴏᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By ananya1o1

ᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ, ᴏɴᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? The most painful goodbyes are th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 26

492 35 4
By ananya1o1

Song - Rewrite the stars

Chapter 26 - Fade away

*Jungkook's Pov*

Present Time -

The way her hands gets ruffled in my hairs when i cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss.

The way she moves her lips with mine and with each suck, her grip on my hair becoming tight as if she is scared, i am gonna disappear.

The way my hands touches her warm skin, gently caressing her cheeks, savoring every second of this moment which i have imagined ever since the day, i thought, i had a chance with her.

The excitement yet the relaxation that i feel in my heart turns into pure bliss when i open my eyes to find her eyes already open, staring at me.

The kiss never seem to end as we stare at each other's soul, our eyes spilling our deepest secret that we hid from the world.

For a second, it felt like she was trying to find honesty in my words and actions by staring in my eyes and when she finally found it, her eyes closes automatically as if this is what she was always finding in my eyes.

The stars felt like they were dancing around, providing us light when a slight smile captures her lips when she breaks away and i start to miss her feeling already.

The smile stays on her face as she cups my cheeks and automatically my hands securely wraps around her waist and pulls her closer, just then, i realize she was smiling.

Not the smile, she always gives. Not the smile which only her lips gives but the one in which her eyes sparkles, in which she feels the happiness.

Still cupping my cheeks, almost as if jumping on me, her lips slams into mine, earning a little groan from me which only made her smile more through the kiss.

She pulls away a little early from my liking. Well, who am i kidding? I never want to end the kiss if it's her, whom i am kissing. Never ever.

I love you. Fuck, i have loved you ever since the day, i saw you. The words leaves my mouth like a prayer, i have been begging to pray.

Do you think, life is a movie, where the boy leaves the girl then comes back, saying he has always loved her but the girl doesn't accept him? She says smiling as the light of the stars sparkles in her eyes, captivating me in them.

I-it's not, Jungkook. Only then, her voice breaks and it hits me, she is hurting.

It's reality, when the boy leaves the girl and when he comes back, the girl gladly opens her arms and lets him in again. That was enough for me to just hug her warm body becoming cold.

She doesn't say anything but just hugs me back like this is what she was trying to tell me. In other words, she just said my words back but in other words. In complicated words. But when we talk about these kind of things, there's always a "But" which i hate.

But, I have been with Mingyu for so many years, i feel something for him too and then you can't just come and throw all the feelings i felt for you back to me. It's as if, those feelings never died, they just became the voice in the back of my head. The pain, i wanted to forget so badly, that it hid inside my heart, where i never looked. Tears sparling in her hazel eyes literally broke me.

I don't know, if the thing, i feel for you right now, is something less or something more than what i feel with Mingyu. The sickening feeling that lured in my chest, i believe, this is what i deserve for only hurting her till today.

For being the reason, she dies. For being the reason, behind her fake smile. For not being there. For not showing my feelings.

For being a coward.

Take your time. Be with him. Then tell me, if you feel more for me or less. I'll gladly accept it as my fate. That's all i say before, i grab her hand and intertwine our hands before we stand in peaceful silent, looking at the beautiful stars in front of us without speaking a word.

Why d-did you never told me about your feelings back in the days? I am pretty sure, you always knew about mine. She says not looking at me and her broken voice just makes the sickening feeling in my chest, worse.

I was coward. Still, i am.

That's it? She laughs painfully, instantly making me turn my head towards her to see her, not looking at me.

There's a saying that runs in my family-“You'll stay with the girl, you love forever, but you won't ever get her.” I laugh at the saying that i have heard ever since i was young.

I don't know much but my grandfather loved a girl but something happened and they didn't ended up together and then came my father, you know about him and now me. And if you hear something since you were young, you believe it. I thought, since it runs in the family, it must be true. I turn towards her and squeezed her hand gently.

So, what did you found? Is it true? She asks looking at me, smiling.

I don't know. I tear my eyes away from hers, not being able to talk.

I-it depends. I whisper.

On who?

On you.

Maybe that's all it took for the tears to escape her eyes and caress her cheeks before spilling on the ground, becoming cold.

That was my cue. Cue to be there for her. Cue to at least be able to do one thing right to her. Without much thinking, she was in my embrace.

She sobs, and sobs harder each time, i rub her back or caress her soft hairs.
The feeling of relaxation settled in my chest when she stopped sobbing. She pulls away before speaking in her raspy voice,

It's getting late. We should leave.

We should. Even though, we don't want to, we have to.

Without another word, i was sitting on my bike.

Scoot a little. I gave her a confused look to which she just smiles.

I'll drive. You'll teach me. The sides of my mouths turns up and an honest smile captures my face.

She sits in front of me and her small hands grips the handles and my hands automatically wraps around her waist.

So, all i have to do is to control this? She asks refering to the handles as she turns them right to left and left to right. I chuckle at her cuteness before my hands grips her hands on the handles, i rest my chin on her shoulders as we both take off.

Just enjoy, i'll take care of driving. I whisper in her ears and felt a shiver run down her body which made me happy knowing the effect, i have on her.

Well, who's bike is this? I know, it's not yours. She says, just when i notice she isn't wearing a helmet.

It's Taehyung's.

Oh, you are dead.

I know. I laugh before continuing,

But if you don't wear helmet, you'll be dead. I say sarcastically to which she doesn't react.

I'm not a kid. Plus now, you can wrap your hands around me since i think, i can handle the bike now. She tells me, smiling and staring straight on the road. Following her instruction, my hands wraps around her arms and my body relaxes realising she is in my arms. I am holding her.

As our school comes in our view, we see the gates already opened and a white car with the label of “Hyundai” parked in front of our hostel building.

I knew that car way too well and maybe, Tzuyu also knew, that's why, she stops the bike way before we enter our school.

Her heads turns around, making my lips brush her skin causing her to close her eyes and inhale deeply.

He is here, Jungkook. M-mingyu is here. She whispers, breathing heavily before opening her eyes and brushing her lips on mine and lightly kissing them and then looking in front again as my grip on her waist becomes tighter and i pull her more closer to me, afraid, she might disappear.

Though she in in my arms, i can feel her fading away as we move closer to the school together.

❝ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
This chapter seems more
like a bittersweet chapter.
But still enjoy.
Love ya❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 755 24
"jungkook I can't live without you u r my life.. but I have to do this... how how............... " "lisa I am sorry I dont know your importance back...
14.1K 592 25
In where a girl named Tzuyu finds love to a guy named Mingyu. He likes her as well. But instead of a happy love life with no disturbances, a girl nam...
115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
132K 5.4K 11
Jungkook lost everything in his life his family, his only best friend and his lover.. Taehyung regrets his mistake after he broke up with jungkook...