Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Cravings

4.5K 119 10
By keepingupwidnarry

So I am writing this while my presentation files are downloading . here goes a small Adiya
fluff ! Enjoy :D

.

"Hey" Zoya said when Aditya opened his eyes finally , she has been trying to wake him for so long and all he had done in past twenty minutes is snore even loudly if that was even possible. Zoya was getting slightly worried about Aditya's dense sleeping habit , she just prays his husband won't be sleeping at the time of need.

Aditya who was sleeping on his stomach , face tucked away slowly moved around turning to her and blinked his eyes open. He smiled lazily as he saw she up and sitting beside him with a pillow , blanket not at all in sight. He got worried a little , leaning on his elbow as he asked her, looking all over her

"Hey baby ? Everything alright?"

"Yes" she smiled answering seriously.

He then looked behind at the clock sat on the bedside table. The red numbered light was blink 2:00 right at him , 2;00 at night. He got concerned and pushed himself closer to her as he asked , worried something was wrong. He grabbed her dainty and yet beautiful wrist in his hand and gave it a little , soft pull as he began

"Then why are you awake? C'mon babe , I miss my cuddly pillow"

She pouted immediately with a sad look on her face and demanded "I want a adarak wali chai and oh a choco cuppa too Adi "

"Hun? what?"Aditya was royally confused at his wife's strange behaviour. It was 2 at night and Zoya wants a tea and choco cup?

His eyes traveled down to her stomach at the her next words.

"Lil baby here wants hot choco cuppa and mumma wants chai "

The pilot smiled brightly almost teasingly at his cute wife "Is that so ? lil bean , wants a hot choco cuppa or is his mother wants one also with chai ?"

She shrieked hitting him slightly on his shoulder as she said pointing his small fingers at the man"Aditya !! Don't call him bean ! Your baby needs - no wants a hot choco cuppa now and chai !"

"AND that's what I am asking darling? which one of my baby's want cuppa??"he dragged the 'and' and asked Zoya teasingly , he loved when she gets angry at him especially now that she is pregnant. In his eyes , she is now fifty times more cuter , all bubbly , wearing his clothes as her own clothes doesn't fit her anymore and she refuses to buy new one , stating that as just a waste of money as she will not need them after their baby is born. She looks warm and cuddly and so adorable with her pink lips in firm - sexy pout and an adorable flush to her cheeks , just the way she is looking like now crossed arms, staring right down at her huge bump , she is eight-month pregnant and proudly showing off.

"both"

He chuckles sitting up and cups her face bringing her close to him , he mutters smiling widely at the love of his life "God ! you're so cute baby", and with that he pulls her into a kiss taking her bottom lip in between both of his plump ones.

"MMm" Zoya's eyes flutters close , heart thumping softly as she moans into the kiss. She always loved Aditya's kisses , they always make up her day.

"Mm-okay ! Stop , go make me a cuppa chai" she struggles pulling away as the kiss gets intense quickly and playfully point at the bedroom door, she knows if she let hum continue they would end up messing the bed and lil baby will not get his cuppa.

"So bossy geez"he gets up on his knees and walks out of the door , surrendering his hands only for her to shout back playfully before smiling shaking her head

"I heard that"

The brunette toddles behind her husband placing a hand over her big belly as he makes his way into the kitchen. She watches silently , sitting on the chair of the dining table watching her man at work.

She will never get tired of watching him, she used to do that all the time before they got together. For her Aditya was the- is the most beautiful human being to walk on this planet. She bites her lip admiring the muscles  of his bare back as he moves flawlessly around the kitchen , getting a cup and spoon with all the ingredient her eyes travelling down to his lean v form. She smiles at the memory that appears in her head of her husband , not one week ago as he takes in her handsome back and those black sweat pants when he had  claimed to get their son's or daughter's name tattooed on the middle of his back. Zoya thought it was so hot and pounced on the man , only for the man to say , twenty minutes later, he can't wait to get the tattoo if this is the reaction he will get.

And speaking of tattoo yes , they still don't know the gender , deciding to keep it a secret , just for little fun and to add into their surprise when their bundle of joy arrived. Although , Aditya still got the name scribbled from the doctor to show Noor and Arjun and also their parents , so they can work on nursery as all had insisted to be a part of their little world somehow although Zoya disagreed stating they already are.

Aditya had just exclaimed how that just makes everything so much more anticipating and exciting and Zoya had to give in after that enamored smile and those sparkling eyes he had sported at that very moment.

"Here comes Hooda special hot choco cuppa for my lil baby and a adarakwali chai for the mumma" she is brought out of the thoughts when Aditya comes and places the cup right in front of her with a small handkerchief.

She smiles thankfully and with love at him before grabbing the cup. "Shukriya Adi"

"You're welcome" he smiles about to join him at the table but is stopped as she slams the cup on the table exclaiming loudly "Yuck!"

"Hun what?!" Aditya blinks at her twisted and pursed lips as she pushes the both the cups away . He watches totally baffled as the smiling , smooth and cuddly aura of his wife changes into red color rising on her neck and face, furrowed brows and a completely off expression ready to pounce on him , not in a good way

"I dont want that ! I want cold choco cuppa and chai, this is too Hot Adi , why would you give me this , it is so hot" she exclaims flailing her one hand while pushing the cups away with the other and Adi can only work with his side although he knows he should just shut up , but when was he so wise anyway.

"I thought you said hot cuppa"

"Not so hot ! I said a hot cuppa , but not that hot , slightly cold like the perfect balance " she exclaims blabbering as she looks furiously , she wanted a nice , hot and simmering cup of cuppa with the right about of coldness to it , was that so much to ask ?

"Okay , we will wait this out " he said while in his mind he is still questioning as to how she is going to drink both the cuppa and chai together. But lately he had stopped questioning her for her choices especially after the last time she had achar with mayonnaise and bread.

Tears brim in the beautiful hazel eyes at Aditya's suggestion and in a second like a switch the anger fades away replacing by sad and sniffling . She rubs her eyes with a fist and pouts heavily as she mutters "It won't taste the same! I want a cold choco cuppa -"

Loss at words Adi doesn't know what to do now , he forgot how crazy Zoya's cravings and mood-swings have gotten . He tries to reason with him only to be cut by her "Zoya you're not making any se-"

Zoya blinks back at his ridiculous words cutting him out as she gets up from her chair, as fast as her wobbly body can and shouts at her man placing her palm on her protruding belly making a point "Dont you dare ! Your baby wants a cold cuppa , make a cold cuppa and I want a chai "

"Zo babe , we will just - not wait this out I am already on one" Aditya sighs ready to argue but gives in as he looks at her face ready to challenge him. As much as he loves being right all the time and knows how much ridiculous Zoya is sounding right now. He loves her more and he knows this will cause her a lot of stress in sometime and also the argument will follow if he so much as peeps in different direction .

Thinking going with her will be his best option will do and that just  exactly what he does and soon Zoya is smiling happily and takes her seat back leaning her chin on her palm as she compliments "That's like a good boy "

Zoya then furrows her brow as she watches Aditya getting up and going away from her and as if she had just forgotten their whole conversation , catching the big man's arm she asks softly "Where are you going ?!"

"To make your cuppa ?" he answers with a confused question of his own , not knowing When Zoya's mood changes or she will cry again. It is like he is walking on egg shells but he will have this no other way .

He loves the way pregnant Zoya looks, fucking cuddly and beautiful .

"C'mere first , baby is craving for some kisses" she pulls the tall man surprising him and pulls him down for a kiss she is been craving since she woke up, and her husband greeted her with one not just ten minutes ago.

"To bad for baby as I am only interested in mummy's lips and butt" Harry whispers as their noses touch only for her to gasp softly and hit Aditya's chest lightly

"Adi!"

Aditya smirks at the way the blush appears on his wife's cheeks and continues shrugging as it only brightens at his next words .

"What? It's true"

With that Zoya pulls him into a sweet , loving and romantic kiss before pushing him away slightly in the direction of the stove as she retroats playfully

"Ya we will see about that"

***

A cute little fluff to brighten up your day ❤️

Thoughts on the fluff shot?

VOTE. Comment. Share if you love this book!

Thanks for reading!

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.3K 21
Meet Zoya Siddiquie the superstar. She is beautiful , bold and successful. Aditya Hooda the most handsome journalist. He could have been a serious re...
33.9K 2K 35
After Aditya Hooda returns back to Mumbai,India, his Bestfriend Zoya Siddiqui is more than elated! Join the journey of two people who've realised the...
78.7K 6.1K 37
A dark twist to the ending track of Bepannaah. (trigger warning: story contains mentions of violence, abusive language, rape and graphic intimate sce...
96.4K 7K 39
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...