Trap Nigga's Princess || a.a

By TrvpNiique

19 year old Amber Harrison has been dating her abusive boyfriend Jonathan for 3 years. She refuses to leave o... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
sorry .
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Author's Note 2.0

Chapter 10

12.4K 209 223
By TrvpNiique

August

Next morning.

"She still ain't said shit to you yet ?" Chris asked me on da phone as I got dressed.

"Nah , I told ya she done with me and its my own fault."

He smacks his lips.
"Nigga you sound bout lame as fuck right now. You know that girl love you."

"Mannnn to be real with you , ion thank I can do this shit taday."

"Nigga what chu talkin bout now ?"

"My mind ain't in da right place right na. I can't go out thea knowin Amber pissed off at me. Dat shit gone be on my mind all day." I sighed.

"Damn nigga , that girl got you gone. So what you want me and Tay to do then."

"Just find this nigga and take him ta da trap. Then I'll take care of him."

"Ight man , get yo mind right and yo girl back."

"Dats wha I'm tryna do but umm.. Hit my line when you did what I told ya ta do." I said.

"Ight bruh."

I hung up and finished dressin. I made my way down da stairs and heard Amber and Treasure talkin inna kitchen. Amber was cookin while Treasure sat at da table and watched hea as she cooked. Talkin quiet enough so I won't hear , I stood round da corner and finished listenin.

"Did Aug leave ?" Amber asked.

"Nah , I didn't see him leave. I think he's still in his room. Hmmm why you so concerned ?"

"I'm not. I was just asking cause I thought he left without eating."

"Awe , you still care. Even though you hate him right now you still wanna make sure he eat." She cooed

"Girl shut up. I don't hate him , just don't have nothing to say to him right now. We both said some disrespectful things about each other last night. I'm just really disappointed in him." Amber said.

"I feel you girl. August just doesn't care whether he lives or die. I mean I know he doing this cause of Mel but he could get his self put in jail or worst the grave."

"Exactly that's why I didn't wanna talk to him about babies. He's doing to much right now."

"Babies ? She wanted ta have kids ?" I said to myself but continued to listen.

"Yeah I see now , but you should talk to him. He loves you just like you love him."

Amber sighed.
"I'll talk to him when I'm ready. I love August , no doubt about that. I just don't want him going out there tryna get his self killed."

"He should know what he's doing , hell he was doing this before y'all got together." Treasure shrugged.
"August changed a lot since he got with you , he's a lot calmer and not as crazy or scary as he was before. Just give it some time."

"That's the only thing I can do. I was thinking about Mel last night and I really wanna go see him later."

"We should ! I have a doctors appointment anyways today."

"You should ask August does he wanna come."

"You ask him."

"Treasure."

"Amber."

"Just do it girl damn !" Amber scolded.

"Okay girl damn , is the food ready ?"

"Almost , you gonna have to get August so he can eat."

"He can wait."

"Girl go get him."

"Okay damn." Treasure said as she got up. But I was already walkin round da corner.

"Thank God , I ain't gotta walk all the way upstairs." Treasure said as she sat back down.

"You should've with yo big ass." I said as I sat next to hea.

"Boy shut up." She said hittin my arm.

Amber didn't say anything or look up. She just continued to fix me and Treasure's plates.

"Um so August , we we're going to see Mel today. You wanna come ? Or are you busy ?"

"Ian neva ta busy ta go see my brudda , you know dat."

"Hmm okay well we're going after I leave from my appointment. Did you wanna ride with us or we'll meet us there ?"

"I rather ride with y'all." I said as I watched Treasure smirked at Amber who just rolled hea eyes.

She sat our plates in front of us then poured us some apple juice , another reason why I loved hea. Even though she was pissed at me , she still made sure I was good and I ate.

She sat in front of us as we ate and scrolled through hea phone , not once did she look up. I guess Treasure felt tension between us so she decided to start a conversation.

"Soooo guys I find out what I'm having today." She said excitedly.

"Wha you wanted ta have ?" I asked hea.

"I really wanna girl , but I don't mind having a boy. As long as my baby comes out healthy I'm good."

"Dats wassup." I said as I continued ta eat.

I looked at Amber who was still scrollin through hea phone , not payin me nor Treasure any attention. She was really trying hea harder not to speak when she knew she wanted ta talk ta a nigga."

"Yeen gone eat ?" I asked Amber.

"No." She said not lookin up at me.

"Why ? You need ta eat baybeh."

I smiled appeared across hea face but faded within a few seconds.

"I'm fine , you just finish eating." She said finally lookin up at me.

"I'm done na."

She got my plate and sat it in the sink and got back on hea phone.

"Hmmm." Treasure said drinkin hea juice.
"I see progress , okay keep going."

Amber straight faced hea then rolled hea eyes.

"So you still gone act like you don't wanna talk to a nigga ?"

"I ain't acting for one."

"Yeah you is." I said smirkin

"Whatever you say August."

"You tryna have my babies ?" I said lickin my lips.

"Welp gotta go." Treasure said as she put hea plate inna sink just fah hea to come sit right next to me .. Again.

"Nigga what is you talking about ?" She asked.

"You know wha I'm talm bout , you tryna have my babies I heard."

"August please." She said as she stood up. But I pulled hea onto my lap.

"Okay I think I like where this is going." Treasure said.

"Trea , can you give us a minute please." Amber said.

"Oh yeah sure." She said as she made hea way to the living room still watching is.

"Okay y'all , talk !" She said giving us a thumbs up.

I laughed then turned my attention back on Amber.
"So wassam ?"

"August please."

"Please wha Amber ?"

"Boy I'm not tryna have yo babies."

"So you wanna lie , I heard ya. Quit actin like you don't wanna talk ta a nigga."

"Boy bye." She said as she stood up

"Sit yo ass down when I'm talkin ta you." I said as I sat hea back on my lap.

"Whatever." She sighed , rolling her eyes.

"You luh me ?" I said licking my lips.

"Stop doing that August."

"Doin wha ?" I said laughing

"You know what you're doing and I'm not falling for it this time."

"Girl shut up and give daddy a kiss." I said puckering my lips.

"No stooooooop." She dragged.

"Girl kiss that man , shit." Treasure yelled from the living room."
"You was just talking about how you loved and missed him-"

"Oh my God Amber , shut up damn !" Amber said , annoyed.

"What I do ? That's what you was saying." Treasure shrugged.

"Treasure .. Please shut up. I would gladly appreciate it." Amber said with a fake smile.

"You still wanna front ?" I asked

"No , cause I'm not fronting." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

I pulled her face into mines and laid my lips on hers , giving her slow wet kisses on lips and neck.

"Ew , c'mon now." Treasure said watching us.

I pulled my face away from hers and stared at her.

"You done na ?" I asked licking my lips

"Yes."

"I'm sorry okay baybeh , and I promise imma make it up ta you."

"How ?"

"Shit , you tell me."

She held her hand out and smiled.

"How much you want ?"

"Oh my God August I was kidding." She said wrapping her arms around neck.

"Imma still give you some."

"No , I don't want any."

"Amber like I said , you can have whateva you want and you gone get whateva. I told you I was gone take care of you so , lemme do it."

"Yeah sis let that man take care of you." Treasure said walking back in the kitchen.
"Oh and while you at it." She held out her hand.

"Girl get out my face , you betta ask yo nigga."

"I would but YOU got him handling business , at least that what he said." She shrugged

"Treasure , you really gotta learn to be quiet." I said.

"What business you got him doing ?" Amber asked.

"It's nothin baybeh , I just got him and Tay lookin fah somebody fah me."

"It is something to do with Mel ?"

"Yeah , I won't lie."

She sighed then looked back at me.
"Just don't get them or yourself killed August okay ?"

"I got this baybeh."

"Mhmm." She kissed my cheek.
"We should be getting ready to leave."

"What time is it ?" Treasure asked.

"Bitch almost 1 , remember you have an appointment."

"Girllll your right. I'll be in the car and y'all can finish up what y'all have going on." She said leaving out the house.

"You ready to go ?" Amber asked me.

"Yeah but c'mere right quick." I said pulling her to me as grabbed her waist.

"August stooppppp , we have to go."

"You wearin dat ?" He asked

"Yeah , what's wrong with it ?"

"Nothin actually." He said biting his lips.

"Can you stop ?"

"You know ya like dat." I said kissing her.
"I luh you baybeh."

"I love you too."

"You betta , or I'll kill you." I said smacking her butt.

"Owwww. Stop you get on nerves , heavy handed ass."

I laughed.
"Man girl , c'mon and gimme yo keys , I'm drivin."

*

*
Amber

"Treasure you ta damn grown fah this shit dawg." August said.

We was in the waiting room at the clinic and Treasure was in here cutting up , for what ? I have no clue. She been doing the same shit the past few times we been coming here.

"Treasure stop it , you got these folks in here looking at us crazy." I scolded.

"I don't care , I'm scared." She said whining.

"Scared of what , you just gonna see what your having best. Stop acting like a baby."

"I hate doctors !"

"Treasure Levi." The nurse called.
"The doctor will see you now."

"Ammmmbeerrrr." Treasure dragged.

"Treasure stop it and go in there." I demanded.

"Come with me pleasseeeee." She begged

"Fine Treasure. Bae I will back." I said to August.

"How long this gone take ?" He asked.

"Not to long if she don't be acting a fool." I shrugged.

"Dats gone be awhile then." He kissed me.
"I luh you."

"Love you too. I'll be back." I said walking to the back with Treasure.

"Thank for coming with me." Treasure said wiping her tears.

"Shut up , acting a ass. Make no damn sense. Wait til I tell Chris." I scolded.

"Don't do that."

"Watch me." I said as I sat down next to her while she was on the bed.

"I think I grew over night." Treasure said.

"Damn." I said looking at her belly.
"You really did."

"My baby gonna be big , not even finna try to push him or her out."

"Girl you better ! I wouldn't want-"
I was cut off by the doctor walking in.

"Hello Ms.Levi." The doctor said as she walked in.
"How are you today ?"

"I'm fine and you ?" She asked.

"Great , Have you been having any complications ?"

"No ma'am."

"Questions or concerns ?"

"Hmmm nope not at the moment."

Ok now let's get started , lay down and lift up your shirt."

She did as the doctor asked as she placed cool gel on her stomach.

"Damn that shit cold as fuck."

"Treasure .. Language." I scolded

"Oh shit , my bad bitch."

This girl here.

"Okay now , let's see what we have here." She said looking at the sonogram.
"There's the arm , the legs and the little feet."

"Awww look at tete baby." I cooed

"Would you like to know what your having Ms. Levi ?" The doctor asked.

"Please."

"Well .. It looks like your having a baby boy. Congratulations."

"Aw my baby boy." Treasure cooed.
"I'm about to cry." She said fanning her face.

"I'm so happy for you best." I said as I helped her off the bed.

"Congratulations again Ms.Levi. I'll see you in two weeks , make sure to schedule your appointment with the lady at the front desk."

"Okay thank you."

Treasure scheduled her next appointment two weeks from now and we left.

In the waiting room , August was eating and talking to a lady at the from desk.

Hmmm.

"Look at this nigga , stuffing his face." Treasure said.

"And talking to that hoe. Bitch c'mon." I said as I walked towards August.

He looked at me and frowned cause he already knew what I was about to do.

"Oh my Lord August , you are so funny." The lady behind the desk said , laughing as she touched his hand.

"Simmer down you dusty hoe , he ain't that funny !" I said rolling my eyes and mugging her.

"So you over here being friendly ?" I asked August.

"Amber calm down it was nothin like dat baybeh." August said.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down !" I said raising my voice.

"Who is this bitch and why the hell you all in her face." I yelled at him.

"Baybeh-"

"Don't fucking baby me August ! You being friendly now , is that it ?"

"Um miss , could you lowly your voice ? Please ?" The lady said to me

"Um bitch , could you stop talking to me before I drag you from behind this desk .. please ?"

"Tell that hoe again sis." Treasure instigated.

"Ma'am this is a clinic we don't-"

"I don't give a fuck if this was the white house bitch he gotta bitch !

"I never said I wanted-"

"Like I said hoe , stop fucking talking to me before I get to acting a fool. Smelling like corn chips and shit. August this what the fuck you like now ?"

August looked at her then back at me and laughed.

"Oh that's funny huh ?"

"No." He said quickly.

"Come the fuck on , before I beat you and this hoe ass." I said , dragging him by his shirt.

"Bruh , Amber chill." He said as we got in the parking lot.

"You got me fucked up August." I said , punching his chest.
"You so fucking friendly. But if I was talking to a nigga , you'll literally kill em. Get yo ass in the car."

"Man , you treatin like I'm this bitch ass nigga when I'm not. I was talkin ta hea so she could buy me some from the vendin machine cause I left my wallet in yo car and you took da fuckin keys."

"He lying , you could've kept that weak ass lie." Treasure said.

"Your ass wasn't that fucking hungry , you just fucking ate a hour again. Get your ass in the car before I leave you out here."

"Calm yo voice down Amber."

"I ain't calming shit down , friendly bitch !"

"See this is what happened when you get dick from a trap nigga , have yo ass just trippin." Treasure joined in.

"Shut up Treasure." We said in unison.

"Okay shit. Y'all have fun out here in this heat." She said getting in the back seat.

"Man come on baybeh it is gettin hot as hell na." He said.

"I don't give a fuck , nobody told your ass to wear all black." I barked

He sighed.
"Amber c'mere."

"No , go be with that hoe."

"Girl shut up and c'mere." He said pulling me into a hug.
"I luh you okay , ion want dat broad."

"You don't love me."

"Man you talkin crazy na , told you why I was talkin ta da hoe. Why you trippin ?"

"Cause you could've text me and said being the keys so you could get your wallet but noooooo you wanna be friendly. All bitches in faces and shit. Smiling and grinning , stupid ass."

"Aw I'm sowwy baybeh. It won't happen again ight ?"

"Mhmm."

"Gimme kiss."

"No."

He wrapped his hand around my throat and kissed me.

"When I ask fah a kiss , give me wha da fuck I want." He said smacking my butt then got in the driver's seat.

"Girl c'mon damn , acting like you never got a kiss before. The fuck." Treasure said out the window.

I sighed then got in the car.

This was gonna be a long day.

*

*

"August I told you about driving my car so damn fast." I said as I signed us in.

August just think its so funny to drive my car like he's fucking speed racer or something. He doesn't care how fast he drive.

"Exactly , rolling the windows down and shit. Wig almost flew off fucking with him." She said adjusting her wig.

"I wasn't even goin dat fast , y'all trippin. And next time secure dat shit. Glue it down or sumn." He said referring to Treasure's wig.

"August .. Baby you doing 90 in a 65."

"I was not , I was doin 100."

"But that's worst." Treasure added.

"I ain't ask you , did I ?" August said.

"Eat my dick."

"I knew yo manly ass had one."

"Fuck you."

"Okay y'all that's enough. Damn y'all getting on my everlasting nerves today." I rolled my eyes.

We made our way to Mel's room and we we're surprised he wasn't hooked up to so many machines like last time. Although , he still had tubes coming from his throat and neck.

August sat in the chair by his bed while Treasure and I sat by the window. I watched as he grabbed Mel's hand and quietly stare at him.

"Feel like this shit my fault man." August finally said.

"It's not your fault August." I said

"I got so much guilt runnin through me. I hate myself fah this shit. I blame myself."

"You didn't know this was gonna happen August , you can't blame yourself."

"Wha if he don't come outta this Amber , wha imma do ?"

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Stop it , he is gonna come out of this. I don't wanna hear you speaking negative about this August. You prayed right ?"

"Yes. I did."

"Then you shouldn't have nothing to worry about. God got him. Stop worrying yourself over this."

"Yeah. Yeah you right baybeh. I need to quit stressing my-"

"Aw shit , I ain't know he was gonna have visitors today."

"Oh nah you good la bro." August said , dapping the guy.

"Yeah , I talked to Auntie Sheila and she told me what had happened so I just came on down here , you know."

I looked at Treasure to see if she was seeing what I was seeing and she was just as confused as I was.

"Oh so y'all are cousins." I said getting the guy attention who looked shocked to see me.

"Oh baybeh-"

"Hmph hmph." Treasure said clearing her throat.

"And Treasure , this my la cousin Lucas. Lucas this my ol lady Amber and hea homegirl Treasure aka lizard."

"Boy fuck you."

"Hmm yeah , yeah we met." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Wha you mean y'all-Oohhhhh yeah." August remembered.
Say la bro , I heard you was tryna fuck with my girl."

"Chill , I didn't know she was yo girl until Chris nem told me." Lucas said

"See hea , I don't play bout this one. Imma let yo ass slide cause yeen know but stay yo distance. Ion mind murkin family ova hea. You heard me." August said

"Yeah I hear you fam , my fault. We good ?"

"Yeah bro , you know wha is it."

"Lame ass." Treasure said not looking up from her phone.

"You seriously can not whisper Trea." I told her.

"Oops , sorry that wasn't even supposed to come out. Treasure shrugged.

We stayed in Mel's room for about another hour until visiting hours was over. We gave August a few minutes alone be him self with Mel so he could say what he wanted to say then left.

"Ight bruh , come by my crib wheneva and I'll tell you wha I got fah you ta do." August said

"Alright fam." Lucas said , dapping August.

"Well." Treasure said as Lucas walked away.
"That was awkward."

"Nah for real , it was." I agreed.

"La bro was literally tellin me bout you on da phone but he never said yo name. I thought da little nigga was lyin when he was describin you , shit I didn't think nun of it. He know wassam." August said as we got in the car.

"Hmm. You could've fooled me , oh and before we go .. August don't drive this fucking car fast." I scolded.

"Man I don't even be goin dat fast dawg."

"I ain't your dawg the fuck , nigga you was pushing 100."

"And dat ain't even fast."

"Well lemme gone and tighten my seatbelt up." Treasure said.

"August I'm not playin with you." I said as we left out the parking lot.

"Girl just sit back and ride."

*

*
Chris

"Is that the nigga over there ?" Tayshon asked me.

"Nigga nah , man put yo glasses on. You can't see a bitch ass thang." I said shaking my head.

"I can see , just not that far."

"You not coming with me next time. You might have us kill the wrong person just cause yo ass can't see."

It was already getting late and we haven't spotted this nigga all day. We found his baby mama house but he wasn't there either. So now we really just been riding by places that had a chance of him being there but no luck yet.

"I don't see why August couldn't come. He wanna be depressed and all under Amber."

"Don't do that man."

"Do what ? Shit it's the truth , nigga changed. He ain't even as hard as he used to be."

"You sound stupid. All that shit Aug was doing yesterday don't make him hard ? He just gotta soft spot for his girl and that's how it's supposed to be."

"Like I said , August ain't the same no more. That girl got August-"

"She got him chilling. If it wasn't Mel getting shot he'll still be chilling. She doing something that Keyshia couldn't do. Chill on Amber , she good people. I don't know what you have against her but you need to stop. I said.

"Damn you act like you feeling her or sumn."

"Nah its not even that. It's just over the course of time I gotten to know her. She's like a little sister to me. I fuck with Treasure and you know that. You need to get you a bitch and stop being so damn bitter. You know if August heard you say that shit he'll fuck you up."

"I'm speaking facts , shortie turned my boy weak. Keyshia had him hard. Tayshon shrugged.

"Imma act like I didn't hear that cause I'm not finna keep explaining to you. Once you find you a bitch you'll understand. I said lighting my blunt.

"Don't need a bitch to keep me sane."

"Nigga I didn't even say- you know never mind I gotta make a call." I said callin August.

"Helluh ?" August answered

"Aye bitch where you at ?"

"Shit finna get sumn to eat with da girls right na. Wassam ?"

"We still ain't found dat nigga."

"He layin low na , I'll lay low ta if dat was me." August said.

"So what you want us to do ?"

"Pull up ta my crib bout 15 , 20 minutes."

"Ight and I gotta talk to yo ass bout sumn."

"Bout what ?"

"I'll tell you in person. I can't say too much."

"Ight then."

I hung up and looked at Tay who was staring out the window.

"Nigga what you looking at ?" I asked.

"Nah real shit , I think that's the nigga right there."

"Man I ain't even finna look cause yo ass can't see."

"No nigga look dats him."

I looked out the passenger side window and sure enough it was him.

"C'mon." I said as I got out.

"Nigga now ? We gotta call August."

"Don't have time nigga c'mon." I scolded

We made our way across the street where Mikel was sitting on the sidewalk. Pulling out our guns , we walked up on him.

"Who the fuck y'all niggas ?" He asked.

I held my gun up and pointed it at him.
"You don't wanna know."

*

*

August

"Auugggust." Amber whined, grabbing my arm.

We was inna line getting ready to order our food at Chipotle , but the line was long as hell. Don't know why hea and Treasure decided to come here.

"Whas wrong baybeh ?"

"My feet hurt." She said frowning.

"Why yeen stay inna car with Treasure ?"

"Cause I wanna be by you."

I smiled then kissed hea foehead.
"Go inna car love , I'll order our food."

"But you don't know what Trea wants."

"She gone eat whateva the fuck I order."

"And you gone have to come back too." She said laughing.

"Shidddddddd." I dragged.

"But have fun , I'm going to the car."

"Ight. I luh you."

"I love you too." She said as I watched hea walk out the restaurant.

The long was still hella long so I just occupied myself on my phone. Scrolling through twitter , I got a message from Amber.

Loml ❤💏💪🏽: Wish that line can go faster so I can get you home quicker 👌🏾👈🏾👅💦😋.
                                                  6:48 pm

Stop tryna get my dick hard in this line. We all won't be gettin no food. 👀🙄🤤
                                                 6:50 pm

Loml ❤💏💪🏽: I'd rather eat you daddy 👅.
                                                6:51 pm

Right when I was about ta send my message , Chris called.

"Nigga fuck you want ?" I said as I answered the phone.

"We got him."

"Who ole boy ?"

"Nah nigga Casper , hell yeah we got him. His ass knocked out right now so what you want us to do with him ?" He asked.

"Bring him ta da trap , I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Ight say no more."

I hung up and within minutes the line got shorter and I got to order our food quick then I thought I would.

When I got back inna car Treasure was inna back sleep and Amber was scrolling through hea phone.

"Thank you daddy." She said as I handed hea da bag.

"Change of plans , gotta meet Chris and Tay at da trap." I told hea.

"For what ?"

"They got some fah me." I simply said.

"August.."

"Don't start Amber , I gotta do wha I gotta do."

"I know August , I'm just having weird feelings that's all."

"Everything gone be good ight baybeh." I said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

When we got to the trap , Chris and Tay were already outside waiting while I pulled up.

"Where my baby at." Chris said looking inna car.

"Back there sleep , get her and take her inna room." August demanded.

While Chris got out Treasure and placing hea inna room , I stayed with Amber to make sure she was good.

"Stay in here okay love ?"

"No August , I wanna be in there with you."

"Nah , stay here with Treasure. Da shit that's gone happen in thea you'on wanna see." I shook my head.

"Pleassseeee Aug."

"No."

"Pleassseeeeeeee."

"You really get on my nerves , you know dat ?"

"Yes I do , so is that a yes ?" She asked.

I sighed then looked at hea.
"Man come on here , I warned you.

"How bad could it be August ?"

*

*

When we got inna room where they had Mikel held he was sitting , tired up ta a chair still knocked out.

Amber grabbed onto my arm as we made our way into da room.

"You good ?" I asked.

"Umm yeah. So what you gonna do to him ?"

"You sure you wanna see ?"

"August."

"Wha ? You wanted ta be in here. I told you ta wait inna otha room with Treasure."

"Just hurry okay."

Chris and Tayshon walked into da room carryin a few things I was gonna put into use. Grabbing a chair , I sat it by the door so Amber could sit.

"Fuck she doing in here ?" Tay blurted out.

"Nigga do not start." Chris said

"Nah , cause why she in here ?"

"Dawg mind ya muhfuckin business damn , she ain't yo girl bruh you worried bout da wrong damn thang." I scolded.

"That shit stupid." He mumbled.

"Do you have a problem with me or wassup ? Because it's like you always got some shit to say when it comes to me." Amber said.

"Aw hell." Chris said.

"Baybeh chill out." I said.

"No August cause he always has something to say when it comes to me and its getting annoying as hell now. So I'm asking do you have a problem ?"

"August get yo girl cause I'm not finna argue with no female." Tay said to me.

"I ain't gotta get shit cause I been noticin ta , you always pickin at hea. Like I said , its murkin season and anybody can get it when it comes to dat one right thea. Worry bout yoself bro and not my girl. If I want hea in here , she gone be in here. Quit pickin."

"C'mon." Chris said.
"This the right place but it ain't the time.

"You right." I agreed.

I got a bucket of cold water and through it on Mikel so he could wake up.

"Get yo punk ass up nigga."

"Huh ?" He said looking around the room confused.
"Where the fuck am I ?"

"Hell." I simply said.

I went ova to table dat was next to Amber and grabbed a saw of it.

"August." Amber said worried.

"Its okay baybeh , just chill."

I walked back ova ta Mikel and pulled his hair back , puttin da saw to his neck.

"Nigga what the fuck is you doing !" He cried out.
"You fucking crazy , I don't even know you !"

I put da saw closer ta his neck then laughed.
"I ain't gone do you like dat just yet." I said to him.

"Nigga what the fuck you want from me , I don't know you , I ain't did shit." Mikel said.

"So shootin my brudda wasn't shit ?" I scolded.

"Your brother ? Man what ?" He asked.

I laughed.
"You'on don't remember ?"

Mikel sat and thought for a little bit til he figured out what I was talking about.

"Look I'm sorry alright , just please don't kill me."

"Sorry ain't gone bring my brudda back if he passes !" I yelled causing everybody to jump.

"I told you his ass was crazy." I heard Chris whisper to Amber.

"Nigga shut da fuck up." I yelled again.

"Damn my bad." He said.

"August calm down please." Amber said.

"I ain't calmin shit down !" I said as I put the gun to Mikel forehead.

"Man don't kill me." He begged.
"What you want , you want money ?"

"Fuck dat money ! Dat shit ain't gone bring my brudda back if he passes like I fuckin said !"

"Kill that nigga already." Tayshon said.

"Nah , not yet." I said to Tayshon. "Amber bring me dat machete baybeh."

"For what ?" She said frowning.

"Bring me da shit Amber , don't make me say it again." I scolded her.

She jumped up , going to the table grabbing the machete and handed it to me.

"I should cut yo fuckin head off nigga !" I said as I twirled it in my hands then sliced his face.

"AHHHH !" He screamed in pain

"Shut yo ass up bitch boy , dat shit wasn't nothin. Yeen seen nothin yet." I said laughing then punched him in the mouth.

"Dat shit don't feel good don't it !" I asked him.

"C'mon man !!" He cried out

"Hmmm nah la bruh , this shit kinda fun. Amber gimme da hammer baybeh , and don't make me repeat myself."

Once again she jumped up , looking more scared then before and handed me the hammer.

"You good ?" I asked her

"Um yeah."

I kissed her forehead then turned my attention back on Mikel , hitting his knee with the hammer. As he screamed in pain causing me to laugh even harder I hit it other knee.

"Quit bein a bitch nigga , wasn't doin all this yellin when you shot my brudda."

The more I thought about this nigga shooting Mel and him bein in a coma , the more I wanted to bring nothing but pain to his ass. I wanted him to feel what I'm feeling right now , but worst.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back , lightly cutting his throat with the machete but not deep to kill him. I had another way I wanted to dead his ass.

"Damn nigga is you gone kill him or what ?" Chris asked.

"Nigga you wanna do this ?" I asked.

"Hell nah."

"Then shut yo ass up and continue to watch fah this be you next."

"Shiiiidddd I'm good dawg , you can enjoy that shit." He said resting his back on the wall.

"Alright then .. Amber come here one last time. I need you ta do sumn fah daddy."

"August.."

"Girl bring yo ass here." I said causing her to jump up making her way towards me.

I handed her a bandana and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What I'm supposed to do with this ?" She asked me

"Blindfold his ass."
I simply said as I grabbed the long metal pipe from the table.

"Umm."

"You love me baybeh ?" I asked her.

"Of course I do."

"Then fuckin do it already !" I scolded her.
"Takin ta damn long."

She sighed then tied the bandana around him covering his eyes.

"Please don't do this." He begged to Amber.
"I have kid and baby mama."

"Don't speak to my girl nigga ! My brother gotta girl and three daughters so why da fuck would I give a fuck bout wha da hell you got at home ? Fuck dat kid and yo baby mama." I said laughing

"Please." He begged again.

"Quit allat beggin shit , sound bout dumb as hell like dat shit gone change my mind."

"August you don't have to do this." Amber told you.

"Go sit da fuck down Amber."

"But August-"

"Wha da fuck did I say Amber , I'm not finna tell yo ass again. Sit da fuck down like I said !"

"There go the August I remember ! That hard muhfucka." Tayshon blurted out

"Shut the hell up." Amber told Tayshon.

"Nigga stop fuckin talkin." I said to Tayshon.
"Amber man go sit da hell down."

"Amber just come sit down sis." Chris said.

Amber looked at me and sighed , shaking her head as she sat down. But right now I didn't even care. I was ready to end this nigga's life.

I walked behind him as he was still begging for his life. He chair rocked back and forward , trying to find a way to untie his hands so he could get loose.

Getting tired of him begging and pleading , I smashed the metal pipe through his head , causing it to come out through the bottom of his chin.

"Oh my God." I heard Amber screamed in terror as she put her hands over her face.

"Damn , got tired of hearin his bitch ass mouth." I said laughing.

"Shit, August what the fuck." Chris said shocked.

"Your ass crazy man." Tayshon said shaking his head.

"He had it coming." I shrugged.
"I'm gettin tired , I want y'all here inna moanin ta get this nigga and burn his body. Same shit y'all did with Smoke."

"You always got us doing your dirty work man." Tayshon said.

"You wanna be next so bad huh ? You been on my nerves bad lately , pickin with my girl shut yo ass up." I said as I walked over to Amber.

She was still in shock about what just happened , she was still staring at Mikel body as he sat lifeless in the chair.

"Aye." I said getting her attention
"You ready ta go home ?"

"Um y-yeah. I-I'ma go get Treasure." She said as she left out the room.

"You probably should've never brought her in here. She look shook up." Chris said.

"She betta not be trippin , she act like she ain't neva seen me kill a muhfucka befoe." I said.

"She seen you shoot a nigga , not do this shit." He said as he looked at Mikel body.
"That shit kind of shook me up too. Ain't never seen your ass do no shit like this."

I sighed thinking what he said was probably right.

"I'll talk ta hea when we get home." I said as I left out the room.

Amber was already with Treasure in the car by the time I made it out the trap. It was an awkward silence. Treasure was falling back to sleep and Amber was staring out the window as I pulled off.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it causing her to look at me and smile.

"I luh you Amber."

"I love you too."

"We can talk when we get home if you want ta."

"I rather not." She said looking down.

"You good ?"

"Peachy." She smiled.
"Just tired."

"Well how bout I run you a bath so you can relax in ?"

"That's fine."

It was silent again the rest of the way home. I knew Amber felt some way about the situation , she just didn't wanna talk about it. And I don't blame her , I should've never let her to convince me to bring her in the room.

Once we was home , Amber held open the door as I carried Treasure bridal style to her room. I went into our restroom and ran Amber's bath , filling it with bubbles just like she likes it.

"Amber !" I called out

"Yeah ?" She yelled from the other room.

"Your bath ready baybeh."

"Okay I'm coming."

She came in the restroom with only a robe on and I watched her as she took it out. Before she got in , I held her hand and admired her body as I helped her get in.

"You finally got the water hot for once." She said as she closed her eyes.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Still can't believe you like yo water this damn hot. Yo ass gone be boiling."

"That's just how I like." She shrugged with her eyes still closed.

"Can I talk ta you?" I asked as I sat on the toilet

"Of course." She said opening her eyes.

"I know you was shook bout dat shit and I apologize. I should've neva let you in thea."

"I wanted to be in there August."

"I know and I'm stupid fah lettin you convince me to bring you in thea. Yeen supposed ta be round no shit like dat."

"But I wanted to be there."

"As yo man I wasn't supposed ta have you round dat shit. I apologize fah da way I acted towards you , and I apologize fah errthang you seen.

"Stop apologizing August. I understand what you mean. I was kind of shook up by it I mean did you see what you did to him ? You was laughing about that."

"And I apologize. Dats da side I didn't want you ta see. You probably thank I'm crazy na." I said laughing.

"You are crazy , been knew you was crazy before I got with you. As long you don't bring that crazy shit over here , we good."

"I can do dat. As long you ridin with a nigga."

"Of course. I'm just having bad feelings about everything." She said, resting her head back on the tub.

"Errthang gone be good , just chill."

"I'm tripping , you right.

"I know I am , na gimme lips."

I bent down , puckering my lips as she grabbed my face with her wet hands pressing her lips on me.

"Get in." She whispered in my ear.

"I aint finna play with you baybeh." I said, chuckling

"I ain't playing , so get in." She smirked.

"Get in da shower." I I told her.

As she got out and got in the shower , I undress and got in the shower along with her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and slowly kissed her.

I pulled away from the kissed and locked eyes with her.

"What ?" She asked.

I kissed her again as I lift her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Don't drop me." She said in my ear.

"I gotchu baybeh."

I held on to her tight as I slowly slid inside her , listening to her low moans.

"F-fuck August." She moaned , closing her eyes.

Getting a good grip on her waist , I found the right place pumping slowly inside of her. She wrapped her arm around my neck tighter and softly moaned in my ear.

"Look at me baybeh." I told her.

We locked eyes , staring deeply inside one another's as I picked up the paced , only hearing her moans and the sounds of her thighs capping as I went faster.

"Don't take yo eyes off me baybeh." I told her.

Unable to answer , her moans got louder the faster I went but she didn't take her eyes off me.

I knew I was getting closer so I put her down and turned her around.

"Bend over." I said , smacking her butt.

She did exactly what I said and I slid inside her once again real slowly , giving her long , slow strokes.

"Mmmmm right there." She moaned

"You like dat baybeh ?"

"Mhmm , go deep baby."

I smirked then gave her a long , deep stroke. I picked up the paced , pumping inside her harder and harder.

"Oo slow down August." She said putting her hand on my stomach.

I held her arm behind her back as I pounded in her causing her to scream in pleasure. I put my thumbs on her back and gripped her waist , rolling inside her.

"Oh my God baby." She moaned
"I can't take it." She said clenching herself around.

"Damn Amber." I said as my stroke got slower.
"Quit dat shit." I grunted

She clenched herself around me again , then started throwing it back on me immediately getting into the rhythm of the strokes

"Fuck." I said understand my breath then grunted.

I pulled her hair and kissed her neck as I whispered in her ear
"You luhh daddy baybeh ?"

"Yessss I love you , te amo mucho papi." She moaned as her eyes rolled back.

It wasn't too long before she came and I came right after her , riding out orgasms our together.
We finished our shower and cleaned each other off then got in the bed after finding clothes.

I laid my head on her stomach , hugging her waist as she played in my hair.

"I'm really in luh you with Amber , I won't even lie ta you. I got me doin shit I ain't neva did with no otha females."

"Aww , stop your gonna make me cry." She said fanning her eyes.

"Stop bein a cry baybeh."

"I'm sorry." She said, kissing my cheek.
"I love you pooh."

"You and these names Amber damn."

"That one wasn't even that bad."

"Yeah sure, but I luh you too baybeh.

"Say that again."

"Say wha again baybeh ?"

"Never mind, you sound so good." She said, playing in my hair again.

Baybeh I had you speakin Spanish." I laughed.

"Please shut up August." She rolled her eyes

"Nah." I laughed again. "I did dat shit."

"Okay August goodnight."

"Quit playin. You mad I have you speakin a whole different language."

"Don't bring it up , I'm tired."

"Cause I wore dat ass out again." I smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself , go to sleep."

"Stay up with me fah a little bit moe."

She sighed.
"You better be glad I love you."

"I just wanted ta talk ta you bout sumn."

"Okay what ?"

"Was you for real when you said you didn't wanna have my babies ?"

"Um what made you ask that ?"

"Just answer da question Amber."

"I mean , I don't mind I was just talking but it's a lot of shit going on as you can see from today and I feel like I'm not ready."

"I want one."

"Um like now ?"

"Yeah na , I got errthang planned out. I wanna put a ring on ya finger and I want you ta have a bus load of my kids."

"Yeah you can take that bus load shit out your head right now. But I think now isn't the right time , I mean it's a lot of bullshit going on and I'm only 19-"

"Treasure is 19 too."

"But that's Treasure August not me. She even said it herself she wasn't ready but she gotta do what she gotta do. I wanna wait till I'm a little bit older but if I do end of pregnant then that's a different story. I just don't wanna plan this out when I'm not ready."

"You and da baybeh will be taken care of and you know dat Amber."

"Is what I'm saying going out the other ear or what ?"

"Never mind forget it , if you was for real bout not havin my kids then just be honest."

"I told you not right na , and plus we only been-"

"Okay."

"Really August ?"

"I'm finna go smoke." I said getting out the bed.

"So you that mad ?"

"I'm not trippin , you good."

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep."

"I'll be back in a little bit." I said, kissing her foehead.

I went into the kitchen , rolled and lighted my blunt, thinking about what me and Amber talked about. I knew what I wanted and that was a child. Never have I thought or even consider having a child with any other female.

I walk around here like everything's cool but deep down inside I'm fucked up. I never had anybody to talk to about this. I got a whole female that I'm scared to talk too cause I don't want her to judge me , knowing damn well she ain't.

I fight demons everyday , I got somebody in my ear all everyday telling me to do all kinds of fucked up shit , but I had it under control since I met Amber. That's how I knew she was meant to be in my life. She's the only that's gonna help me fight these demons and by her giving me a child will solve everything.

I don't wanna live like this anymore , this wasn't something I wanted now it hard to get out of it. Imagine waking up everyday with something in your head telling you to do this and that. The voice in my head explained to me how to kill Mikel. And I laughed about it. I need help , before I do some shit I'll regret.

I finished my blunt and went back into the room. Amber was already knocked out , and her soft snores filled the room causing me to smile.

I got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me , holding her tight.

"You okay ?" Amber said in her sleep.

"Yeah baybeh I'm fine , go back to sleep."

"You sure ? We could talk."

I hesitated for a moment , wondering should I bring up what I had on my mind and what I was going through.

"It's okay , I'm fine." I lied.

"Okay." She said, dozing off.

"I luh you." I said, kissing her neck. "I luh you so much , more then you eva know."

"Mmm I love you too August."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
1K 34 16
Camille Jones is a 18 year old senior. She attends Charleston High. She's lightskined and stands about 5'1. She lives with her mother Casey Jones who...
1.6M 82.4K 49
Kaimana "Sevyn" Thomas is 23-year old woman stuck in the middle of nowhere, figuratively that is. She's a college drop out, a mother to a beautiful b...
12.2K 944 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ