One Direction and ... (A One...

By irrational_fangirl

A story about One Direction and a girl who they find and become best friends with. Their lives become bumpy r... More

Chapter 1: The meeting of future bffs!
Chapter 2: The Drama Begins
Chapter 3: The Forgiveness?
Chapter 4: The Confession
Chapter 5: Hangover time!
Chapter 6: The Shopping Trip
Chapter 7: Perrie's Secret Mission?
Chapter 8: The Girlfriend Trouble
Chapter 9: The Break Up?
Chapter 10: The Management Trouble.
Chapter 11: The Real Break Up.
Chapter 12: The Little Mix Love?
NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE, ITS AN INFO UPDATE!
Chapter 13: The Beginning Of Love, And Tour!
Chapter 14: The Flight and The Fun.
Chapter 15: The First Concert, Is The Love In The Air?
Chapter 16: The Beginning Of Forever?
Chapter 17: Day 3 Of WWAT.
Chapter 18: Louis Trouble
Chapter 19: Family love.
Chapter 20: The Dramatic Shopping Trip.
Chapter 21: The Goodbye And Hello.
Chapter 22: Uh Oh! What Have You Done?
Chapter 23: The First Day Back.
Chapter 24: Perfume Testing
INFO UPDATE!
Chapter 25: Love Is In The Air.
Chapter 26: The Trip To Ireland.
Chapter 27: More Irish Fun
Chapter 28: The Day Out With The Family
Chapter 29: An Interview For You.
Chapter 30: The Home Show
Chapter 31: The New Plan
Chapter 32: Abigails going?
Chapter 33: Eleanor's Evil Plan
Chapter 34: Will He Believe?
Chapter 36: Is Louis Too Trusting?
Chapter 37: The Tragedy?
Chapter 38: On The Right Track
Chapter 39: The Fall.
Chapter 40: The Engagement
Chapter 41: The Discharge.
Chapter 42: The Mob Attack.
Chapter 43: Harry-Anne Love.
Chapter 44: Planning For The Big Day
Chapter 45: The Massive Surprise.
Chapter 46: More Planning!
Chapter 47: New Relationship?
Chapter 48: Maybe Just Maybe.
Leighade back together!
A Calm Day
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Two Injured Ladies

16 0 0
By irrational_fangirl

*AN*

HEY AGAIN! Just so you know this chapter will be very short! I’ve been really busy packing and stuff but I wanna write a chapter for you guys! Don’t forget to vote and comment if you want a sequel! It will probably finish in the 40’s unless I have LOADS of idea to fit in! This will have a bit of swearing in but it is important that you read this as it is important for the story setting! See you at the end guys! –Nicol3!

*Nialls POV*

I start running after anyone I can find. I find Abigail and she is on the floor holding her side.

“ABI?!” I ask-yell. She looks at me and she has been crying. “Are you ok baby?”

“Not really…Ha-Harry shot El-leanor and sh-she shot me in-instead of Harry and…I can’t move…” The little shit. She done this on purpose.

“Its ok, I’ll take you back to our base and we can shoot anyone coming near our base.” I say, picking her up bridal style.

“Niall?” Abigail asks.

“Yeah?” I reply.

“Would you want to be with me forever?” I knew this would eventually come.

“Yeah, I would love to be with you for the rest of my life. If Louis didn’t dare Zayn to kidnap somebody then I would never have met you, or fell in love with you. I dunno where I would be without you. Do you wanna be with me forever?”

“Yeah, I love you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you boys and girls now. But mainly you, you have bought out the strong woman in me. I really need to tell you something.” Ok now I’m worried.

“Go ahead.” I say, wanting to know.

“It might change your mind on loving me…” It won’t.

“It won’t, I promise.” I voice my thoughts.

“Um, since I cut that day, well….the reason that it hurt so bad was because….I carried on cutting. I done it on my stomach…” Please no!

“I still love you, I will help you through this, I love you and nothing will change that even you being a complete arse!” I say, and she giggles slightly but holds onto her side. “Are you ok?!”

“I’m fine Nialler, it just hurts when I laugh.” She reassures me and I nod.

“Well, we will be defending then,” I say, but Abigail shakes her head.

“No, I’m not ruining your game, you go and hit Harry and the others, I’ll be fine.” I still can’t leave her.

“Do you have your phone in your pocket?” I ask and she nods. “Good, text me if you need me.” She nods and motions for me to leave. I kiss her softly on the lips before leaving our base out to get Eleanor, even if she is on my team.

I see Louis and he points, I see Harry at the end of this row. I nod back to him and go back into the row next to him. We begin running towards him and attack him from either side.

“OOOWWW!” Harry yells as several green paintballs shot him from all different directions. He couldn’t shoot us as he was too busy yelling and screaming. I see Eleanor run past, I leave Louis and run towards her. I find a nice big holey bush. I hide in the hole as Eleanor is deciding which way to run. I shoot and shoot. She is now leaning over on the floor in pain, just like Abigail. Job well done Nialler. I leg it from the bush with nobody realising. I run back to the base to check on Abi.

“You ok babe?” I ask, and she looks up, she has been crying again.

“Not really, you don’t deserve me, I’m a stupid 16 year old with no parents and who cuts. Why me? Why me out of all these millions of girls who are screaming your name, are in love with you?” She doesn’t think she deserves me? I don’t deserve her!

“No, I don’t deserve you, you are a beautiful 16 year old who I fell in love with and who I can’t live without!” I say, and she starts shaking her head into my chest where I am cuddling her.

“No, I’m an ugly almost 17 year old without parents and dates a famous hot guy. The only good thing about that is me dating you, and that’s the only reason people care about me.” She can’t be saying this.

“It’s nice to know that you think I’m hot but you aren’t ugly, you may not have parents but we are your family and even though you are 4 years younger than me it won’t change anything, I will always love you.” I know she won’t believe me but she needs to know that I will love her no matter what.

“Thank you Nialler, I just hope that you will always be with me.” I will.

“I will babe, always.” I see Louis out of the corner of my eye with Eleanor limping, good.

“NIALLER, IS THAT ABIGAIL?” Louis yells.

“YEAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO EL?” I yell back, I’m not telling him it was me, no way.

“SHE GOT SHOT REALLY HARD, CAN SHE SIT WITH ABIGAIL AND YOU?” I nod back as he is almost at the base.

“Yeah, I’m going back out but she can sit with Abi. Abigail was hurt the same way, I found her and she couldn’t move! You ok girls?” I say to Louis and then ask the girls, they nod. I don’t want to leave Abi with Eleanor but I want to get Harry again!

“Come on Nialler! Let’s go get Perrie and Zayn, they are staying together!” Louis says, running off. I kiss Abigail carefully and go running after him, this is going to be fun. We run past Jade and she says she is going to get Leigh-Anne and Harry. She joins up with Paul just as we leave her. I yell to them to go to our base and check on the girls when they have got Harry and Leigh.

“Zayn, I think I just saw Jade run past.” I hear Perrie’s voice clearly. I nod to Louis and we sneak behind them.

“BOOYAH!!” Me& Lou yell as we shoot Zayn and Pezza in their backs.

“OOWWW!” They yell, and we just laugh, they turn around and begin to shoot at us.

“RUN LOU!!!” I yell and we run towards the base. We go behind the base as it is longer for us to go in the front way. We hear whispering.

“You don’t tell Louis or Niall about this ok?” I hear Eleanor whisper.

“u….u…y-y-yes.” Abigail stutters, Eleanor is strangling her…

“If you do, I will kill you.” Eleanor says, and I hear Abigail gasp. Louis sneaks through the bush first, I sneak through after. He jumps into the base from behind, and I just casually climb in.

“We heard that!” I yell, grabbing Abigail and hugging her so Eleanor can’t touch her again.

“Eleanor, I thought that you and Abigail were friends, why are you threatening her!” Louis yells at Eleanor and when she goes to touch him he snatches his hand away. “Don’t touch me.”

“It wasn’t like that.” She tries to explain. Bullshit.

“It was exactly like that Eleanor, don’t even try lying. You said that you was going to get Danielle onto me and that you was going to get Niall to think I was dead so he would forget about me.” I can’t do this!

“ELEANOR! DON’T EVEN DO THIS! I WOULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT ABIGAIL EVEN IF I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD! I’D NEVER FORGET ABOUT MY BABE.” I yell at her, and she seems taken back.

“Well…” She can’t form a sentence.

“Oh, and Louis she said that she doesn’t care about you, she is only dating you for your money.” Abigail says, and I believe her.

“We are over, I’m gonna tweet now saying we broke up.” Louis says, grabbing his phone.

“NO! She is chatting crap!! I promise I love you!”

“Bullshit!” Louis says, and puts his phone back. “We are officially over, and now all of the fans know.”

“Good on ya mate.” I say and Eleanor walks away stropping.

“Thank you Abigail.” Louis says, and she smiles at him. He is a single pringle.

*AN*

SOOOO….watcha think? I really liked writing this chapter! I promise to update tomorrow and I will try to on Friday but if I do it will only be short as it will be off of my phone. I will see you tomorrow!!!! And Louise, text me or whatsapp me because your pissing me off not replying!! BACK TO HAPPY! J -Nicol3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
5.5K 194 31
This is a story about Jade Walker. Just a normal teenage girl waiting to turn 19. Well...... Almost normal. But what's gonna happen when One Directio...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
295 6 42
"THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? Did you find Taylor girl prettier than me? You know what? I poured my heart out to you telling you how my h...