Rider (Cali Love Sequel) (Com...

By paris_monroe

As Nicole and Elite adjust to their new life with Leighanne, drama makes its way to their life, as usual and... More

Copyright
Pre-note
Please Vote & Comment ! ❤️
Chapter 1 : Tired
Chapter 2 : Situated
Chapter 3 : Gotchu
Chapter 4 : MIA
Chapter 5 : Dreams
Chapter 6 : Pushing It
Chapter 7 : Reunion
Chapter 8 : Bad Memories
Chapter 9 : Where I Wanna Be
Chapter 10 : Tragedy
Chapter 11 : Schemin'
Chapter 12 : A Broken Bond Fixed
Chapter 13 : Man in the Mirror
Chapter 14 : Surprise
Chapter 15 : Secret Revealed
Chapter 16 : The Wedding
Chapter 17 : Seperated
Chapter 18 : Make It Work
Chapter 19 : Over
A Hustler in the Blood (Cali Love Trilogy) {Coming Soon!}

If You Liked Rider...

4.9K 130 0
By paris_monroe

Other Stories Written By Me:

* Forbidden Fruit ~ Ava had a crush on her big brother's best friend, Elijah, since she was 13 but he's 3 years older than her and only sees her as a "little sister." Due to time and distance they lost touch for 3 years but now they are reunited, with Ava all grown up, and they are connected in a trouble. As they try to get out of this danger, will Ava get to make Elijah fall in love with her? Or will he still see her as a little sister?

* Don't Forget About Me (An August Alsina Love Story) ~ August and Kalissa have been in love with each since they were 16. But due to a tragedy, they drifted apart and never saw each other again. 5 years later, with Kalissa being a stripper and August, a famous singer, they reunited again. Will they rekindle the love they once had now that things have changed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.5K 22
Royalty has been threw hell and back, dead dad, abusive mother,no friends, no body that cares for her, and she has a older brother that doesn't live...
219K 6K 25
You Know What They Say , You Can't Turn A Hoe Into A Housewife But What Happens When Stripper Evelyn ‘Candy’ Williams Comes In Contact With The Most...
388K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
155K 4K 26
Nicole is in an abusive relationship, but she just doesn't want to leave. She feels that he will have a change of heart. Eveyday she pretends that he...