Blessed With A Curse

By SammiBlaze

Max Green and Sammie Stafford have been together for years. They both have a past history of drug addictions... More

Meeting Gerard (Ch. 1)
Everyone's Home (Ch. 2)
Rocking On Stage (Ch. 3)
Antique (Ch. 4)
Believe (Ch. 5)
Blood and tears (Ch. 6)
Confessions (Ch. 7)
Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll (Ch. 8)
You look like shit Max. (Ch. 9)
Max and Ronnie (Ch. 11)
In the flesh (Ch. 12)
Plot Twist (Ch. 13)
Juliet's Return (Ch. 14)
Rehab Diary (Ch. 15)
Aftermath With the Bands (Ch. 16)
Rehab's Over (Ch. 17)
Dinner At Wing City (Ch. 18)
Control's Bitch (Ch. 19)
Panic Attacks (Ch. 20)
Tricking Andy (Ch. 21)

Ronnie Radke!?! (Ch. 10)

276 3 4
By SammiBlaze

*Andy's P.O.V.*

I dialed Ronnie's number, he picked up on the third ring.

"Hey man! I haven't talked to you in a while." He exclaimed.

"Hi...."

"Whats wrong dude? You sound down."

"Well, you're coming over to what you think is the ETF house tomorrow for Max and his girl friend..."

"Yeah... What about that?"

"Well they actually live in the BVB mansion."

"Oh so you're friends with Max and his girl friend..."

"Yeah to being friends with Max. No to being friends with his girl friend. Her name is Sammi Purdy."

"She's Ash's brother!?!"

"Yeah. She's a sister to all of BVB. CC, Ash, SammiDoll, Dahvie Vanity, her friends Jen and Ashley, and I have been crying ourselves to sleep every night. No ones touched an instrument or played any music in two months."

"Two months?"

"Two months!!!!"

"Yeah? Didn't Craig tell you?"

"No he didn't." Ronnie said, clearly pissed. "All he told me was that Max is back on drugs with his girl friend and its been getting in the way of them recording music."

"Well its been two months, no one has seen either of them. Well her friend Taylor, the one dating Austin Carlile, saw her just today and talked to her. We'll play a recording of their convo to you when you get here, but from the sound of it, they're on heroin. No one knows what to do, we really need your help Ronnie."

"Did her friend tell you how they look?"

"She took a picture of Sammi, I'll send it to you in a minute. But first look at recent pictures of Sammi first, then look at the picture of her today."

"Alright."

I heard him typing on a computer so I sent the picture to him.

"Wow she's beautif-OH MY GOSH!"

"Yeah I know."

"Wow she's so beautiful, but the drugs are just killing her. I'm coming over right now, I'll see you in 30 minutes."

He hung up. Wow, okay then. I found CC, Jinxx, and SammiDoll. I told them the news and to spread the word. We eventually got around to telling everyone but Taylor. Where the hell is she? We still couldn't find her.

The intercom buzzed and I ran to the front hall. I pressed the button, "Hello?" I asked out of breath.

"Dude, how much security do you really need? You're protected from a fucking army!"

"Just shut up and come in." I said pressing the button that opened the gate.

He pulled around to the front.

"This is my girl friend Charlotte. But how many fucking cars do you guys have?!?" He exclaimed as I opened the door.

"Hi Charotte. I don't know a lot?" I said dragging him to the living room where everyone was sitting. "Come on, kitchen everyone!"

They all quickly followed.

"I can walk on my own you know!" Ronnie said.

I stopped dead in my tracks in the doorway. There was Taylor. Why didn't anyone look in the kitchen? She was sleeping in a really uncomfterable position, sitting on a bar stool with her head on the bar table.

"Ummmm, who is that?" Ronnie whispered.

"Oh. Uh.. Its Taylor." I replied.

"TAYLOR!!!!!!" Jen sang, really high-pitched.

"NO! SAVE HER!!!!!" Taylor literally screamed.

She looked at us, terror in her eyes, and then burst out crying. We stared at her in shock for a moment, this is the most emotion she's showed us in two months.

"Taylor whats wrong?" Jen asked.

She didn't answer, she just ran away to her room.

"Well great first impressions, right Ronnie?" CC said trying to lighten the mood.

He chuckled.

We all filed into the room taking seats around the table. Ronnie was the closest to me with his girl friend right beside him.

"Um well guys this is CC, Jinxx, SammiDoll, Jake, Ella, Ash, Jen, Jayy, Dahvie, and Robert. This is Ronnie and his girl friend whose name excapes me..."

She laughed. "Charlotte" Ronnie said.

"Charlotte. Ronnie and his girl friend Charlotte." I finished. "Well Taylor left her phone here so I guess we can just play their conversation for you."

He had no emotion on his face during the entire thing, that is, until Sammi started screaming Max's name to help her. He looked scared during that part. When it ended he was silent for a few minutes.

"Well she's depending on him for the drugs. That much we know, we also know that they're doing heroin." He said.

"How do you know its heroin?" Ella asked.

"Because she said that they've been hiding from the cops and that they can hear the sirens. That is clearly the signs that they're doing heroin. But what I don't get is how Sammi was able to have a normal conversation with Taylor. When you're doing drugs, they are all you think about, I've never heard of anyone asking about how their friends and family are doing."

"Well maybe she's not doing heroin. Maybe Max is and the drugs she's doing are making her just not notice whats really happening." Jen suggested.

"No she specifically said, 'Their sirens are so god damn loud, they're trying to find Max and I, haven't you heard them?' She's on heroin too."

Jen leaned back in defeat.

"So what are we going to do?" Ronnie asked.

"Ummmm... we have no idea." Ash replied.

"Sammi knows this house better than anyone else. Before we all went on tour, she told me about secrete passages that she's found throughout the house. It was weird, like she knew how to get to places without even walking into another room. Just to see if it was true, I told her I would walk to the library from the kitchen and she would take her 'secrete passage.' She got there and was reading a book before I even made it to the doorway. It was fucking creepy." Jen said.

"Okay? Now what was the point of that?" Robert asked.

"The point is, if Sammi tried, she could probably get away from Max for a bit. He's doing drugs, I'm sure he wouldn't notice right away. So she goes to a room that no one ever goes into, gets sobered up for a little bit then goes back to Max before he notices that she left." Jen replied.

"That's actually quite possible." Ash said. "I found a passage from my room to the front hall."

"Is that why we'll see you come in with a whore and never see her leave? And when we never see you come home but you magically walk down the stairs?" Jinxx asked.

"Haha. Yeah it is!" Ash said laughing.

Ashley glared at him and smaked his arm. "None of this is funny!" She snapped.

"Geez fine."

"Well we either find one that leads to their room or we wait for Sammi to go into the library and we catch her then." Dahvie said.

We all looked at the door way when a new voice suddenly spoke, "Or we can give them food, make it sound like we walked away, then when they open the door, we stop them from closing the door, talk to them." She raised her eyebrows at us. "Well how do you think I was able to talk to Sammi?"

"You know what Taylor? You're the smartest person in this room right now." Jayy said.

"Yeah whatever."

"Okay I vote Taylor's plan!" Ronnie said.

"Yeah well who's gonna do it?" SammiDoll asked.

"Ronnie."

*Ronnie's P.O.V.*

"Ronnie" Taylor said.

"WHAT!?!" I almost yelled. "Why me?"

"Come on Ronnie. Why did you think we asked you to come here? Did you think we just wanted you to show up and say 'hi'? Cause we acutally NEED your help. Sammi and Max desperatly need your help."

"Okay then, I'll do it."

"Thank you."

They put some pizza and water on a tray. Then we all silently walked up the stairs to the third fucking floor. They waited at the top of the stairs as I continued down the hallway. No rooms were occupied besides the one Max and Sammi were in. I put the tray down, knocked in the door, then made it sound like I walked away. I waited about five minutes. Then the door opened, Max's arm reached out and started pulling it in. I quickly reached out and stepped in front of the door to stop him from closing the door with my hand.

I looked at the almost unreconisible face, "Max?" I whispered

"Ronnie?" He whispered.

**********************************************************************************************

Another cifl hanger:) Hope you guys like it! Comment with and feedback and vote if you loved it. And remember, you are beautiful:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 220 16
Hey! Thanks for clicking on this story! The other one i didn't really like and I only did two chapters, so this is a remake. Some Warnings. Gwenvid A...
7.2K 441 30
Dun Dun here it is!! Sequel to Nothing Is Forever. If you haven't read it then go read it before continuing with this one! It's been almost 4 years s...
277 2 18
This is a CC and BVB fanfic. This is the first fanfic I have posted on here so please be nice. DISCLAIMER!! I do not own anything in this story excep...
7.7K 235 46
This is a story about Max Thompson. She runs away from home only to run into BVB and AA. She ends up going to Warped with them. But with 3 members of...