Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Bepannah pyaar hai tumse

3K 111 2
By keepingupwidnarry

So guys I made a Adiya/Jenshad Instagram account! It's called - keepingupwidjenshad

Looks like this 👇

GO FOLLOW, LIKE, COMMENT AND SHAREEEEEE

Also, I am not that good in editing! So anyone who has those skills and time! can co-own the account with me as I already have other account.

Anyways, back to the story!

Part 2

Restlessness

The only feeling she can describe right now from the mild havoc that is her mind right now. She can feel Arshad's gaze on her the moment they left her house. She knows it because he has already asked her twice since they meet if she was alright.

And although she said she is fine and nothing to worry about, she doesn't know she even believes her own words anymore. And she definitely knows even if she does tell him what all is cruising through her mind right now, he won't understand. Moreover she won't even be able to describe him.

She has observed that when it comes to Aditya Hooda, she can't get one word to describe her feelings and concerns.

Yes, concern. She is clueless, confused and above all that she is concerned. Concerned about the Hooda man who always leaves abruptly. She can never tell what he is upto, what he is thinking. But she knows him very well

And definitely knows that he is not at all happy with her decision.

She looks down at her phone sighing as she sees no calls from him. There are days when he wouldn't even leave her alone or let her do her work properly. And now, here she is four days later with no calls, missed calls,  callbacks let alone not seeing him.

She wants to pull her hair everytime Aditya has ignored or cut her call. This man was as stubborn as her a x right now he was playing at his strength.

She is pulled out of her thoughts by Arshad "Zoya, I saw this beautiful and peaceful restaurant nearby. It is quite and we can get to know each other very well."

She nods smiling politely when her mind screams the only one she wants to get to know right now is Aditya and why the hell he is so upset with her.

Arshad began speaking again and she is only giving inputs here and there as her mind is filled with thoughts of Aditya.

A part of her is ligit mad and the other is fucking anxious.

She shushes her mind trying to concentrate on whatever surgery Arshad is talking about.

Her chain of thoughts is broken when they get stuck in traffic. They sit their for few minutes before Arshad suggests to ask each other questions. She likes the idea of that, shaking her head off Aditya's thoughts she pulls herself together.

"Puchiye joh bhi puchna hai"

And so they began chatting for a bit till another thing interrupts them apart from the traffic moving on is Zoya's phone.

Her eyebrows furrowed reading the name of the caller.

Arjun Hooda

She looks at her watch checking te time thinking why in the hell Arjun is calling. He has never called at this time of the night. Worrying something might be up with Noor she picks up only for her breathe to caught in her throat.

"Zoya? Zoya!" a very frantic Arjun speaks making her sit straight with attention.

"Arjun? Kya hua, aap ne phone -" she is cut by him as he asks

"Zoya, kya bhai tumhare saath he?!"

She shakes her head as she answers, a little confused as to why Arjun is calling late at night asking about Aditya. A worry rans through her at the thought of Aditya not being okay.

"Na-nahi toh. Kyun kya hua? Sab kheriyat?!!"

"Shit!" Arjun swears not answering her question at all as he understands Zoya hasn't got clue about Aditya's whereabouts.

"Zoy-Zoya,mai, Noor or Bhai club mai aaye the"

She ignores the subtle strick of jealousy that hits her at the mention of three of them hanging out without her. For a moment she feels as if she doesn't belong.

She swallows quickly before saying "Boliye" and, urging him to talk. She can sense the tension oozing out of Arjun, who is basically shouting his brothers name.

"And woh kahi toh chale gaye. I don't know what to do, he was drunk! "his voice raises at the end as he looks around driving, searching for his brother.

" Kya?!"
It's her turn to worry now as judging by Arjun's franticness something is up as he is the most calm and composed person in the Hooda house.

" Haan! Toh tumhare paas aaye the kya? Unhone kuch call kiya tha? " he asks again, hoping Aditya might had a word with her.

"Na-nahi. Unhon-" she stutters racking her brain as she answers only for him to cut her call abruptly.

"Aacha,thike. Mai... Mai abhi call rakhta hu-"

"Arj-suni-" before she can complete he  says

"Bye, bye Zoya."

She sits back, giving Arshad a small smile who is looking at her with a questionable look as if her heart is not beating fast, as if she has not just heard the fact that Aditya is missing, he is rejecting her call and is probably drunk somewhere.

She tries to shrug off all the worries as they reach the restaurant. Arjun is on it and he will definitely find his brother, she assures herself.

After sometime
They find a table and are discussing what to order. Zoya trying to distract herself from thoughts of Aditya as they mingle in a small conversation. Everything seems to be alright after a sometime, before her phone begins to ring again

"Sorry Arshad, Noor ka call hai. Humme utha lena chahiye." she says looking up at him.

"Ji, No problem Zoya. You can carry on" he smiles at her motioning her to take the call.

She picks up the phone and before she can even say hello, Noor's worried voice startles her.

"Appi! Kya Aditya apke paas aaye the! Yeh Allah, Yeh kaise Insaan hai. Humme toh phikar-"

Zoya cuts her off her blabbering while geting up from her sit to distance herself from Arshad. She doesn't want him to know it's about Aditya.

"Noor, shant. Shant hojayea. Now tell me, hua kya hai. Humme Arjun ka bhi phone aaya."

"Ab hum kya bataye Appi. Hum teeno club mai gaye the. And Aditya thik te, woh drinks le rahe the. Phir woh kisi ladki ke saath naach rahe the" she bites her lip, the thought of him dancing with someone else, intimately probably doesn't sit well with her.

"Phir?" she asks hurriedly not wanting to here more about it from Noor.

"Mai or Arjun dance karne gaye and uske baad thodi der humne dekha toh woh gayab hogaye. Appi! Woh thik nahi hai!"
!

"Kyun? Aisa kyu -" she is confused, why the hell Noor is so so worried about Aditya. Okay he is missing and it is something to worry about but not cry for as if, as if something bad--no no, no aisa kuch nahi hai. She berates herself only for Noor to interrupt her thought

"Appi! Woh thik nahi hai. Woh apne apko kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Hum gaye club mai kyunki Arjun ko patachala Adi waha hai. And woh man nahi rahe the, unhone hume nachne par majbur kiya."

"Ab aap kaha hai Noor?" she asks her sister, wanting to help.

"Hum, club ke bagal wale area mai hai. Appi, hume dar lag raha hai... Kahi woh kuch -"

"Kuch nahi hoga Aditya ko. Kuch nahi! Ek bar unke ghar call karke dekh le -" Zoya quickly says, because nothing can happen to Aditya. Nothing can happen to him, not again. She is cut admist her sentence by Noor who suddenly shouts before the line goes dead leaving her screaming on the phone.

" Nahi Appi, Anjana AIN-ADITYAAA"

"Noor? Noor! Noor!"
***

What do you guys think??? Comment!

Vote. Comment. Love and Share!
Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
33.9K 2.3K 21
Meet Zoya Siddiquie the superstar. She is beautiful , bold and successful. Aditya Hooda the most handsome journalist. He could have been a serious re...
618 59 2
It's a two shots story of Aditya Hooda and Zoya Siddique... A concept of mine written on them to show the value of confessing and expressing your fee...
77K 6.1K 37
A dark twist to the ending track of Bepannaah. (trigger warning: story contains mentions of violence, abusive language, rape and graphic intimate sce...