°•Married To Park Jimin•° ✔

By BTSFanfic149

"Aera and Jimin... you're getting married!" ---- Everything in this story is mine except for the photos and m... More

😊Short Teaser/Info😊
《01》
《02》
《03》
《04》
《05》
《06》
《07》
《08》
《09》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
OMG!!!!!
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《31》
《32》
《33》
YOONGI VLIVE!!
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
😭😍💜❤Happy Jimin Day!❤💜😍😭
《41》
《42》
SORRY TO TRIGGER YOU GUYS!
😭💔😔
Other Account

《30》

1.3K 26 8
By BTSFanfic149

Your POV:

I woke up and looked around. I saw no one in here. I sighed, I then remembered what happened yesterday. I smiled, I guess I forgive him. I then started to have a little stomach pain.

"I'm hungry~~" I whined to... myself. I sighed, turning to the window. I then heard the door open and turned to see... the person I wanted to see.

"Jiminie!" I said happily and he closed the door and looked at me, smiling.

He then sat next to me with a bag in his hands. "Aera, are you hungry?" He said with a husky voice. I smiled and nodded. He took something out of the bag....

FOOOOODDDDD!!!!

"FOOD!" I snatched the bag from Jimin and ate the food inside it. He watched me and smiled, while laughing at my cuteness. I finished eating when there was 1 sushi left. I smiled and told Jimin to open his mouth.

"Oppa, open your mouth." I said and he smiled before opening his mouth.  I smiled and stuffed the sushi into his small/big mouth. Then the door opened revealing Jennie.

"O-oh..." Me and Jimin said. "What?" Jennie said sitting beside me, across from Jimin. I looked down before looking at her. "U-unnie..." I said nervously. She smiled.

"It's alright... I know you guys love eachother still..." She said and my eyes widen. I blushed and turned away to face Jimin. I then looked up and heard them laugh.

"Well, If I look to my sides I'll see you guys." Jennie smiled. "There is always a word called 'down'. I pouted and Jimin took this chance to kiss me. My eyes widen.

"Y-yah...!" I pouted and he kissed me again. I glared at him.
-
I had a fun day with them. 2 more days and I'll be out of this hell.

"Jimin..." I said as he was about to leave. "Hmm?" He said and looked at me. "C-can..." I took a deep breath.

                                                                "Can you stay with me?"

*Plays Stay with me by Punch ft. Chanyeol.*

(This is the 2nd version)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.9K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
233K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
1.5K 49 10
Park jimin and lee y/n are best friends with benefits. they like each other a lot but are afraid to confess because they both think they might get re...
51 1 1
"what does that have to do with us getting married?" "it feels like i'm next," yoongi sighed. "why not get it over with? i like you enough. plus, you...