Kpop One Shots

By Rina_Beana

One shots and fanfics that could have been. It will be emotional, fluffy, and may even get a little steamy. O... More

Important Info
Seventeen: S.Coups
Eyeliner Family
Seventeen: Dino
Seventeen: Woozi
BTS: V
B-Bomb: Coffee Girl
Suga: Some Suga For The Uptight
Ryeowook: He Knows
Block B: Taeil
Block B: Zico
Taehyung
Block B: P.O.
Idk man
BAP: Yongguk
Haha I'm a mess
BTS:Jimin
BTS MV Theory
Fact suffs
BTS: Jin X Suga
luhan
Got7: Jackson
BTS: J-Hope
Seventeen: Jihan
BAP: Daehyun
BTS: Vmin
My Profile Man
CNBLUE: Yonghwa
Tags + me feeling cute!
Tags!!
EXO: Chanyeol
Seventeen: Hoshi Pt.1
Seventeen: Hoshi Pt.2
BTS: Suga
BTS: V
Seventeen: Wonwoo
RAN#1
RAN#2
...
Seventeen: Hoshi
EXO: Chen
BtoB: Changsub
What My Life Has Become
Duude
Seventeen: Jeonghan
BTS: Jungkook
BTS: Suga
BTS
Hehe
Ok so...
Despacito
You Are Wanted
BTS: Namjoon

Weigh In

97 3 14
By Rina_Beana

This is a situation with my friends and tell me how you feel about this.

My group has known each other for years. A year and a half ago we became so close. Best of friends. Of course a ton of things have happened good and bad. Friend A and Friend B are the best of friends. Inseparable. They do everything together and tell each other everything. Every single month for the past 6 month friend A will get upset about someone or something and take it out on Friend B. Tells her she is a horrible friend and she doesn't care about friend A at all. Treats her like shit for a few days.

Friend B does everything in their power to show Friend A how much they love them. How much they care and that they will never leave. Friend A realizes she over reacted and moves on like nothing. Never apologizes for being so awful and vindictive. Friend B is expected to move on and she does.

Friend A also likes to have friend B do everything with her without question. Gets mad when she can't. And tells her she's a bad friend. Mind you Friend B has two jobs (3 at present date). And friend A tells her they aren't real jobs and Friend B shouldn't be as physically and emotionally tired as she is.

Now let's get into our current problem.

Three or four months ago friend A started seeing this man T (along with a slew of others including her ex fiancé who was abusive). T is a fuck boy through and through. Is trying to sleep with as may girls as he is old by his birthday and is Close to achieving this. He is dragging Friend A along. Tells her her sexuality isn't real. Tells her she isn't pretty. Says she isn't thin enough or fit enough. This is to a point where she is starving herself to lose weight as she is already around 100 pounds to begin with. He even slept with another girl on Friend A's birthday.

Friend A thinks she loves T and he doesn't want a relationship.

One drunken night Friend A passed out and Friend B took care of her though she had other responsibilities. T came to friend B and gave her shot after shot. Friend B is to the point she isn't sure what is real and nearly black out state. T lays on top of her. Friend B didn't know what was happening until they were finished having sex. She was told to never tell.

Friend B is ashamed and scared Friend A will not believe her so she says nothing.

T has now reached his age worth in sexual partners. T wants a relationship with friend A now and tells her of what happened. Friend A told Friend B she hates her and never wants to see her again. Friend A is still throwing a surprise party for T and leaving for the military with him to be with him.

Friend A only speaks to me when she needs something. I only was clued in on anything because of Friend B. That includes parties, trips, life changes, and events. Friend A hasn't talked personally to me in a long while.

Am I right to want to be there with Friend B and let Friend A go? Mind you Friend B confides in me, shows me unconditional love, supports me and is getting a house with me.

Though I still love Friend A dearly she has changed in my mind. She is an awful friend. I can't stand by this. I'll go to that party as a goodbye. I won't eat I won't drink. I won't look at T in the eye. But so help me if Friend A tries to degrade Friend B I will not hold back my anger.

I'll delete this soon. I just need to vent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
16.6K 171 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...
1.4K 66 7
A/N: The previous book got deleted :⁠-⁠\ I am making a new one so that you all can read it, please give this book a lot of love like you did to the p...
180K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.