Untouched, Unbothered {Comple...

By psyxhedelicc

Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there t... More

Venice Massacre
Mystery Man
Mystery Man, Once Again
Hello Valentina.
well, buongiorno sunshine
the alfonso twins
you?
i was sobbing
It'll be alright..
watching me?
he officially saw me naked.
Nothing!
you want me to do what?
we couldn't stop
she's your lady?
where am i?
what happened to you?
happy birthday
happy birthday part two
well, good morning
new house, new people
what is wrong with you?
no luca
he killed who?
luca's point of view
goodbye, baby
fucker one & two
luca fucking alfonso
i'm glad it was with you
alex.
blood, so much blood
'scoot over'
a week later
well, fuck
you're what?
princess...
really?
he loves you
hello little ones
oh my god yes
fruit punch flavored kool-aid
damn you
the happy ending
author comments
I love you too.

the move

154 6 1
By psyxhedelicc

Oh gosh looking back now, this is so fucking cringey. I'm sorry if you choose to read this, know I was thirteen, and had no idea how to write. 

July 24, 2018

Today I finally get to go to Italy. It's always been a dream of mine. Senior year of high school ended two weeks ago, and I've finally saved enough money to go.

"Valentina, babe, you're going to be late," said my two-year long boyfriend Alex. I ran downstairs faster then I have in a long time. I hurried and kissed my Nonna and Nonno on the cheek, and said "Ti amo, visitatemi presto?" "Sì, ti amo" they had replied. I hurried in the passenger seat. I was beyond excited, although Alex didn't look too happy.

"Alex, I know I'm going to be far away, but as soon as your brother graduates high school, you can come and live with me."

"But I don't want to wait that long. I love you, and I'm going to miss you a lot"

"Awe, babe I love you too, a lot, and I'll miss you so much, but guess what, it'll only be a year and we'll be in each other's arms soon." I had said. Finally, we got to the airport, we were slightly late, but not too much.

Intercom

Will all passengers going to Venice, Italy, please board the plane now.

"Alright well, I guess this is goodbye," said Alex. I quickly replied, "not goodbye, just a see you soon, I love you, with all my heart."

We kissed, and it sadly did almost seem like a goodbye kiss, I will miss him. So much, but I need to go to Italy, I have to, I've always wanted to and it's coming true. I must go, and I'm not letting anyone try to tell me otherwise.

*** 

After about an eleven-hour plane ride, we landed. I got off and got my bags. I head straight to the front doors. It was night here because I had left in the morning, in Ohio. It was gonna take some time to get used to the time difference but it'll be alright. Earlier this month I was looking at good apartments. I bought a small apartment, that could fit exactly me and a friend, or a dog. I also applied for a job while looking for apartments. I got a taxi, and I was off to my new apartment to sleep.

***   

I woke up feeling slightly tired. Not much. The rest of my things will be arriving eventually. I was able to pack an air mattress so I had something to sleep on. Today I unpack some essentials and go grocery shopping. I was given extra money from my grandparents so I could buy food and rent for at least a month before I get a job. I got dressed in a black & white striped crop top, with black sweatpants, and some Adidas. Then threw my shades on, and put my mini backpack on and I set out.

As I was walking to the store, I noticed how close the store was to my home, and how far the job I applied for was. I'll definitely have to take a bus or something to get there in time. I finally made it. I only got lost four times. I got the normal stuff; milk, bread, cereal, meat, water, eggs, vegetables and fruits, deodorant, toilet paper, etc. I luckily was able to get a taxi to take me home, I set the bags on the counter, and checked my phone. I had some texts from Strawberry and Alex. 

Strawberry: Hey babe, how's Italy so far? Any cute guys catch your eyes yet?

Me: We've been over this love, I'm in love with Alex. He's number one. And Italy is pretty good so far. I'm very happy.

Strawberry: Good you, definitely deserve happiness. I'm happy for you. I've got to go now, talk to you later love.

Me: Alright babes talk to you later.

I go to Alex's messages. 

Alex: Hey did you make it alright? I've been worried since you didn't text me.

Me: I'm sorry, the time difference is crazy, and I was very tired. I made it alright, I love you.

Alex: That's good to hear, I love you too. K, my breaks over I'll talk to you later.

Oh gosh, I definitely missed them. Strawberry especially. She was on her way home from Brazil while I was on my way to Italy. I didn't get to say goodbye. Her real name is Violet. Odd, I know right. I've called her strawberry since kindergarten. She had a whole bowl of them, and I had asked for one. I also asked her name, and she said strawberry on accident. So it stuck. I love her to the moon and back. She's going to come live with me once she finishes her community service. She got caught trespassing and painting on other people's houses. Weird I know, but she paints really good. I was surprised they even let her go to Brazil. I'm guessing it had to do with her dad and mum being rich.

She has platinum blonde hair, violet purple eyes, hence the name Violet, she's around five foot two inches and has beautiful tan skin. I personally think she's absolutely perfect. She's very confident which I love that about her.

Alex, I definitely missed him too. His blonde short hair, beautiful blue eyes, devilish smirk, and gorgeous face. He was my first kiss, first love, and first boyfriend. I'm still a virgin. I just feel like it isn't the right time. Now I'm not religious or anything, and I want to have sex before I'm married and stuff, it just doesn't feel right, right now. Alex was that bad boy in high school, and I was a nerd. I don't even know how we ended up together but the fact he doesn't ever pressure me to do things I don't want to, makes me fall in love even more.

About a week later it turns out I have to do an interview in real life. So today I'm going to the little coffee shop, and I'm getting interviewed. I'm not nervous because I've had experience and I'm pretty confident. I walked into a small room a nice old lady pointed me into.

"Hello, Miss. Moretti," said this woman only to be about around nineteen or twenty. I replied confidently, "Hello Miss. De Luca" looking at the badge she had on her shirt.

"Yes, well please have a seat, I'm going to ask some pretty  basic questions that you didn't have to answer on your resume." "So first few questions, What is your nationality?, How old are you, and when is your birthday?, Any special loved ones? Where were you born?, and Do you exercise on the daily?" That was a lot, but I've always been good with memorizing important things. So I reply with,

"I'm full Italian. My mother and father met here in Venice. They got married, and eventually got pregnant with me. They wanted more freedom and moved to the States. Ohio to be exact. I also am fluent in Italian as I have to speak it at home with my grandparents."

"I'm eighteen years old, and I was born on the fifteenth of October, nineteen ninety-nine."

"I do have a boyfriend who I love very much, and just my Nonna and Nonno. My.. uh.." I felt my fists clench up and felt a stabbing pain in my heart. My stomach was in knots. "Um... My p-parents aren't around anymore."

"As I said earlier, I was born in Ohio."

"I do not exercise on the daily, but if I needed to, I can start."

"Miss Moretti, you sound perfect for the job, and I would like to tell you that we want to hire you, and yes I would like you to start going to the gym every day working out your thighs, stomach, and arms, I'm not calling you fat in any way, your body is perfect, but you'll see why."

"Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

I might've been a little too excited. but it's alright. "And alright I'll start working out!!"

"You need to be here by seven a.m. every weekday, no later, and you'll leave around seven p.m. each day."

"Great, it works with me, thank you for your time, I won't disappoint you"

I said as I excitedly walked out. I went back to my apartment. Little did I know about the surprise waiting for me as I stepped in.

Author Comments:

Alright, so this is the first story I've ever written before. But I did think this would be fun! I doubt anyone's going to read these, but if they do, I don't know when I'll be posting. Most likely whenever I have free time. English is my first language, this is based in Italy so I will be speaking Italian in this, but at the end like this, I'll do a little translation:) I'm not exactly sure how long these are supposed to be, but this has 1582 words. I do feel it's a little short, but it is the first story, and I gotta keep it boring so it'll build up the suspense in the end.

(looking back now, it gets way better haha. I finished it now.

Little translation for you,

•ti amo, visitatemi presto?: I love you, visit me soon?

•Ti amo: I love you

•Nonna: Grandma

•Nonno: Grandpa

•Sì: Yes

So not much, but a little:)

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "Untouched, Unbothered"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...
241K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
92.8K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...