Sixth Sense {My Hero Academia}

Por EnergyMageFrea

We used to be friends, or at least... we used to know each other. There was a lot of people I used to know, a... Más

Chapter 1- Danger Is Near
Chapter 2- Long Time
Chapter 4- Knowing
Chapter 5- Bloody Knuckles
Chapter 6- Tension
Chapter 7- Quirkless
Chapter 8- One Week
Chapter 9- Unwise
Chapter 10- Wire
Chapter 11- Traitor
Chapter 12- Fragments
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry
Chapter 14- Silence
Chapter 15- Toshinori
Chapter 16- Truthteller
Chapter 17- Burning
Chapter 18- Grey
Chapter 19- Air
Chapter 20- Come Monday
Chapter 21- Unsure
Chapter 22- Awhile
Chapter 23- Alone
Chapter 24- Dizzy
Chapter 25- New
Chapter 26- Complicated
Chapter 27- A Few Times
Chapter 28- Want
Chapter 29- Shinso
Chapter 30- Scar
Chapter 31- Try
Chapter 32- Early
Chapter 33- Useful
Chapter 34- Provisional License Exams
Chapter 35- Talk
Chapter 36- Why
Chapter 37- Settle
Chapter 38- Lines Crossing
Chapter 39- Blurred

Chapter 3- Recalling

8K 389 41
Por EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 3
Recalling

Disclaimer: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, or its characters. I DO however, own my OCs and my story.

.:+:.

I've... Forgotten, I think.

.:+:.

"Shotaaaa! Do my eyes deceive me, or do you have a friend other than me?!"

Hizashi Yamada, resident loud mouth and exaggerated persona of the Heroics Department Classes. Even without using his Quirk, it was hard not to hear him across the room- let alone across the building.

It was irritating

Aizawa placed his chin against his folded hands in front of him, pointedly keeping from glancing toward the blonde that had practically threw himself across the the room to land at the desk-side, hands on his hips and smiling widely as his red eyes flicked between Aizawa and the girl sitting across from him from behind his tinted sunglasses, her lips twitching in a somewhat amused smile as she glanced up at him.

"We are not friends." Aizawa grumbled flatly,

"Ah, come on now! Of course we are!" Yamada chuckled, waving a hand at the rather curt comment and glancing toward the girl. "Now! Aren't you gonna introduce me to your pretty lady-friend?!"

"No."

She smiled slightly, letting out a breath as she turned to the abrasive blonde and none at all perturbed by the noise, or the comment- apparently.

"Aneko Izaru." She said brightly, "Good to meet you, you must be Hizashi Yamada, right?" He grinned,

"Oh?! Has Shota mentioned me?!" He smirked, she nodded.

"Several times."

"Sweet! I guess that mean's you must like me a little, huh, Shotaaa?!" Aizawa sweatdropped, looking the faintest bit annoyed at the assumption- which wasn't true.

"I told her you were loud and annoying, that's it." Was the gruff reply, and somehow it didn't seem to affect the blonde at all.

"So~? How do you two know each other, huh?" Yamada asked brightly, Izaru tilted her chin down into her hand.

"We met in the General Studies class, before Shota got switched out."

"Ah! So I take it you must be in General Studies, huh, huh?"

"Yep." She hummed, shrugging a little as she laughed. "The Hero Course had this sort of allure to it, but I'm afraid I wouldn't amount to much without a Quirk- UA was kind enough to wave the no Quirk rule of enrolling for me." She didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that she hadn't made it into Heroics... but there was something else there, something different in her voice when she said 'Quirk'.

He wasn't sure what it was

"You got into UA on grades alone?!" Yamada grinned, his hands slamming down on the table in exaggerated enthusiasm that was the norm for him. Aizawa grumbled slightly as the table tilted for a second, and his folded hands were launched straight up into his nose without warning. Neither Izaru nor Yamada seemed to notice- Izaru seemed to have lifted her elbow off the table in anticipation for it to tilt, though. "You gotta be suuuper smart then, huh?! Top of your class?!"

"I do well enough," She smirked,

Somehow the modesty struck a small, brief little twinge of annoyance through his core.

"You're in the Hero Course, so you planning on being a Rescue Type Hero- or more the sort that beats up the bad guys?" She asked, easily falling into starting a conversation, and Aizawa wished she hadn't.

Once this guy got talking he had a hard time stopping.

"Rescuin' folks is all well and cooool, but I think I'm gonna go for the action~!"

"Your Quirk is 'Voice', right? You could probably go for either close or long-range combat with it."

Aizawa blocked the conversation out, his chin falling into his hands again as his eyes fell too. About ten minutes in of endless chatter, Yamada shifted to sit at his desk on Aizawa's left side, and Izaru kept talking to him (though he did most of the actual talking).

"And what about you, Shotaaa?!" Yamada trilled after about fifteen more minutes, snapping Aizawa away from the brink of dozing as he cracked an eye open and glanced sideways toward the other boy with annoyance flickering across his face.

"... what?"

"Ah, I think I already know what sort of Hero Shota's gonna be." Izaru cut in just after, earning Yamada's eyes as she smirked faintly. Aizawa glanced to her too, both eyes open now and narrowed as he watched her silently. "His Quirk is more suited to go against individual people, rather than large groups, right? He'd probably do really well in stealth situations and restraining Villains one and one, quick, fast, and deadly!" Izaru hummed lightly, "Erase someone's Quirk from a distance and detain them when they're confused. I think a one-on-one, stealth style of fighting fits his personality and Quirk Type better than those guys that go around being all flashy, don't you?"

"Very true! You gave this some thought, huh?!" She nodded a little, "Maybe you should switch into Management, you got an eye for picking out Hero Images!" She laughed softly at that comment, but never replied to it.

"What do you think, Shota?"

Her pale blue eye turned on him, suddenly including him in the conversation again as he blinked at her. She smiled, just slightly, calm as ever.

She had given it some thought, and what she came up with is what he was already leaning toward... but why would she?

He let out a breath, glancing away as his eyes dropped closed- and a wry little smile pulled at his lips for half a second.

"... not bad."

.:+:.

'... Following a 'Danger Is Near' Perilous level Warning issued for UA High; scores of police traveled and set up a perimeter around the school in anticipation of a disastrous event. The Classes inside the school continued on as normal for the remainder of the day, until the students were released and went home for the evening- without any incidents occurring.

While the track recorded for DIN Warnings being mostly stellar, there have been a few Warnings that were not accompanied by incidents- though all of these were of a 'Danger Level' of 'Risky' or lower. This is the first reported Warning of a 'Perilous' nature that was not accompanied by some accident or conflict in the specified location.

The Principal of UA reports that he is relieved that nothing came to fruition with the DIN Warning- and thanks both the police and the staff for their diligence, and ability to come together and stand ready in the threat of an emergency.'

"Shotaaa! You're back already?!"

The peace and quiet of the Teacher's Room was shattered by the usual culprit, he wasn't even surprised anymore- but Aizawa did grumble under his breath at the sharp prickle of pain that appeared in his temple at the volume.

"Did Recovery Girl clear you?!" Present Mic's voice lowered only slightly as the blonde stopped beside where Aizawa was sitting. His eyes fell closed from reading the article pulled up on the screen as he sighed,

"Yes. I'm still a Teacher, and I have a Class to take care of." Aizawa grumbled, Yamada sweatdropped slightly with a nervous, and somewhat exasperated smile.

"So hardcore... I think you could afford a sub for a few days... Or a week." He sighed, "You look like a mummy, oh yeah~!" Aizawa just sighed.

He did, what with the bandages covering his face with only little slits for his eyes, and his arms in heavy casts across his torso. With his usual attire there was no skin to be seen, so he looked less a man and more a bundle of cloth with his hair falling in tangles about his head, scarf and shoulders.

"I'm fine." Was the low answer, and the one that clearly told Yamada to drop it- as he was used to from Aizawa. His red eyes shifted toward the computer screen from under his tinted sunglasses, his brow quirking at the headline;

'False 'Danger Is Near' Warning at UA High'

"Hmm? What's this, ya throwing back to our school days, Shota?" He smirked slightly, "I remember this! The whole School was in a buzz about it, mhmm~!" He paused a little, his hands falling on his hips. "Mhm... That Danger Is Near dude was rockin' for awhile, huh? Before all that hullabaloo, oh yeah~! And then all the sudden he just went and stopped, huh?" He tilted his head a bit in thought, "I figured he'd just given up the mic after all the boos and heckles he got~! Mhmm... What do you think, Shota? And what's with looking it up now, huh?" Aizawa stood up stiffly from his seat, not bothering to answer the questions right away as he turned to head out the door again.

"Danger Is Near, is dead." He said flatly, his voice low as Yamada stiffened a little at the unexpected answer. He went straight out the door without hesitation, and ignoring the questioning look that appeared on the blonde's face.

"I have a class to teach..."

.:+:.

Have three Chapters, I don't usually update this fast but hopefully this'll wrangle you all in a bit more than the last two chapters- and make you excited to see what comes!

Please, Vote and Comment if you can! Thanks!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

166K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
792K 25.8K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
775K 29.3K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
721K 20.1K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...