Dominating Alphas

By 4everAloneAnAwkward

[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being... More

Sorta Important...
Prologue
This Is How It Started
How My Life Became Hell
Where I Say No But End Up Doing It Anyway
Hell Continues
Meeting Him
Meeting Her
Big Mistake
I'm Gonna Kill You
The Aftermath
The Death of Jason Stone
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Eating and Awkward Conversations
It's A Date
Kisses
The Bringer of Bad News
Fuck the Stone Boys
School is NOT Cool
Moving In
Attack
I'm Sorry
And It Was Going So Well Too
The Stupidest or the Smartest
She Explains
Not-So-Happy Birthday
STUFF
Time With Archer
Her Mom
IDon'tKnowWhatToNameThisChapterSoThisIsNowTheName
And So We Fought
Alas, 'Tis the End of Our Journey
Bonus: The Wonderful POV of Jason Stone

I Have No Idea

275K 8.3K 518
By 4everAloneAnAwkward

 Grayson's POV

"Why, the wedding of course."

Taylor froze for a millisecond before stiffening. Other than her clenched fist, she looked perfectly calm.

"Well, I'm ready whenever you all are," she breathed, quietly.

Make her happy! My wolf begged, sensing our mate's distress.

I don't know how! I sadly said.

"How's next week?" My father continued.

"Excuse me if I come off rude," Michael interrupted. "but are you nuts? Taylor is not getting married in a fucking week!"

I growled at Taylor's Beta, "Do not talk to my father, an Alpha, with that tone!"

"I'll speak any way I damn please if it involves Taylor!" He snarled back, standing up and slamming his fists on the table.

My dad, Jason, Jason's dad and I all stood and growled at Michael. Taylor shot out of her seat and bared her elongated canines.

"Sit down," she commanded, her eyes turning obsidian.

I found myself sitting back down and when I looked around, everyone else had sat down also. My eyes narrowed at Taylor, who was glaring right back at me.

What the hell? She can use Alpha commands on us? I asked, angrily.

Impossible, Jason said breathlessly.

If it's impossible, then how come she just did it? My father snapped. He never took to orders kindly.

"What did you do?" I barked at her. My wolf didn't like how I talked to our mate, but he was upset, too.

"I don't have to answer to you," she snapped. "Michael may not be an Alpha, but he was just looking out for my well being. He may have been a bit impolite, but that's my own fault. He's grown up always talking back to me and I never told him off."

"Well, you should have! No one can talk to an Alpha like that!" I shouted, my fists clenched.

"He talked back to me as a brother, not as a Beta," she was quick to defend him.

Jason's dad spoke up, "He should learn his place, then!"

"I will not treat others differently, or inferior to me, because I am an Alpha," Taylor replied, strangely calm. Her eyes had already turned back to its usual silver and her fists were no longer clenched. Michael was still standing, fuming beside her.

"The whole point of an Alpha is for others to treat you with respect! People look up to you for advise, leadership, for strength! Can they do that if you act as though you are someone without self-respect?" My dad retorted.

Taylor went around her chair, Michael following. Her gaze was cold and hard, her voice even.

"I know you think how I act and what I do as an Alpha is wrong. Different. But that's my problem, not yours. Come, Michael, I think we've overstayed our welcome." Taylor and Michael began to leave, but before they could reach the door, Taylor spoke up again.

"I hope this slight disagreement doesn't affect our alliance. Though my ways are strange, I do still care strongly for my pack. I will protect them at any cost and this alliance assures their safety. If you no longer wish for a partnership, I understand."

I looked over to my dad, waiting for his answer.

He turned to me with an expressionless face. "Grayson, you're eighteen; it's your decision."

I glanced back at Taylor, her face stoic. With what I hoped was a steady voice, I answered, "Yes. The alliance is still on."

She gave me a curt nod and abruptly pivoted on her heel, walking out with her Beta.

She's still upset! My wolf yelled. Follow her!

For once, my wolf won and I ran after Taylor, ignoring everyone's bewildered stares.

"Taylor!" I shouted. "Wait!"

Both of them turned, at the edge of the woods. They gave me a withering glare, but I stood my ground.

"I...need to talk to you. Alone." I glared at Michael for emphasis and he bared his teeth at me.

"It's cool, Mikey. Go wait in the woods," Taylor agreed, crossing her arms. Michael stiffly nodded his head, stalking off into the woods. Once we were alone, Taylor raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to talk.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck, "Taylor...I..."

Man up! My wolf chided. Comfort her!

I can't! She'll think I'm weird! I replied, dismayed.

"Are you going to say something or can I leave? Margaret must be worried now," she said in a bored tone.

I tried to remember what I was going to say, but her intoxicating scent and her sweet-sounding voice got me unfocused.

"Grayson?" she asked, concern evident on her face. "Are you okay?"

I love her voice, I said dreamily. Especially when she's saying my name.

"Grayson!" She cried, shaking my arm. The area of my arm where she had placed her hand felt warm and I wanted nothing more than to pull her into my arms and stay like that forever.

"What?" I asked, unfocused.

She scolded, "You were gonna say something to me."

Once again, I wasn't able to control my wolf and I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me. She landed against my chest with a pronounced "Oof!" and I immediately buried my head into the crook of her slender neck. My wolf murmured his contentment with this action and I inhaled her sweet, indescribable scent.

"Grayson?" She whispered, softly. I nuzzled my head against her in response, one of my arms wrapped around her hip and the other on the back of her neck. "What the hell are you doing?"

She placed her hand on my torso and pushed me away from her, glaring.

"I'm sorry, Taylor, for what happened earlier. You know, that stuff with my dad and stuff. I didn't know he'd be so forward about...you know," I murmured, unable to look her in the eye.

If she noticed the quick change of subject, she didn't show it.

She shrugged, "It's okay. Just apologize to him for me, okay? And Michael. He goes to extremes sometimes, but he has good intentions."

"Yeah, you can say that again," I scoffed.

She gave me a small smile and my eyes widened. Her smile turned into a frown.

"What? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

Staring at her lips, I shook my head. "No, it's just...you smiled...at me."

Her lovely laugh rang through the woods and I smiled a lopsided grin.

"Uh, okay, Mr.Creepy," she chuckled nervously. "I'll see you next week."

"Wait!" I called out, stopping her in her tracks. "Taylor, I know this whole marriage thing must be weird for you seeing how you just met me and all so, would you like to...uh - that is if you're free, of course -"

Man up and ask her out already! My wolf chastised me.

"Grayson, I'd like to get to know you better. I mean, just because we're being forced to marry each other doesn't mean I have to hate you, right? So, what about a date? I'll meet you here tomorrow around noon and we'll just spend the whole day together--if you don't have plans, that is," Taylor offered. "Of course, it doesn't have to be a date, more like some time to hangout. So how 'bout it?"

She asked you out, my wolf deadpanned.

"I was gonna ask you that," I stated, gaping at her.

She let out another melodious laugh. "Well, too little, too late, I guess."

I grinned. "Alright. Noon it is."

She smiled once more at me before going into the forest--leaving me alone.

I grinned. I've got a date with my mate.

~Authors Note~

 Aw, Grayson, you gotta man up. -.- Honestly...Oh, and sorry for the short chapter! 

 Anyway, vote and comment and follow if you want!

 Love you all for the reads! Thanks SO SO SO SO much!!!! I updated early cuz of it! Dedicated to LUMPaT0ED for all the comments and encouragement! Thanks you!

 Oh, and please check out my new story! I'll give you a dedication if you comment! :D

 Song to the side is "Classic" by MKTO! I love them! This songs totally describes Taylor. >u<

-4everAloneAnAwkward

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
1M 26.8K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
992K 11.4K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...