Worthy of the Sea ✔️

By KayeM0412

Zeus must've said something because Poseidon visibly sighed and looked away with a dangerous scowl. Perci's f... More

"392 - 8 To Perci."
"It's A Surprise, Darling!"
"Don't Slouch, Cupcake."
"You Will Be Ruled by the Woman."
"Protect You From The Sea's Wrath."
"But You Only Just Had Them Replaced."
"You'll Never See Her Again!"
I was Tagged...? pt 3
"Only If Sally Makes It."
"Are We Going To Get Nicky?"
"All The Guns And Stuff?"
"Well Don't You Look Snazzy?"
"You Will Not Disrespect My Betrothed."
"He's Family."
"I Blew Up A Volcano."
I Was Tagged...FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!
"Stick To The Occasional Titan."
...
"Control Everything You See?!?!"
...Just a random thought...
"She Loves Her Uncle."
"Running After Fucking Toddlers."
"So We Panicked."
"Bob Says Hello."
*facepalm
"Destined to Die."
"Hold Your Eight Legged Horses."
"That's A Lot Of Stars."
:3
:4

"You're Both Insane."

22.7K 629 311
By KayeM0412

nineteen

Perci was having a great day. For no reason at all.

Nothing was trying to kill her. There was no quest that she had to go on. There was no prophecy she had to worry about.

Yes, there was the subject of her marriage but... Meh. She can deal with that later.

The Daughter of Poseidon had the apartment to herself, her mother having taken Thor out to get some actual clothes.

So here she was, dancing around in her room like an idiot with her earphones in and her iPod in her hand.

:3

"-honey, just put those bags in the laundry and I'll get started on some dinner, okay?"

"Of course Lady Sally. I am curious to see what 'denim' feels like."

The older woman smirked, "Alrighty then."

Thor nodded and walked off with the bags in hand. Just as he passed Lady Persephone's door, he froze. The blond gulped and took a few steps backwards.

His betrothed was... shaking her body... wearing only a singlet and panties.

In her hand was a small device with two cords connected to her ears. As he watched, he sucked in a shaky breath when she ripped out her hair tie and shook her hair out wildly.

A strangled noise left his throat when she suddenly stopped.

Her sea green eyes met his and she blushed furiously. The God, too, turned bright red, equally if not more so flustered.

His betrothed gave him a shaky smile, then raced away to her walk-in closet.

Thor stood there, his mind warring with what he should do. He gulped again and chose the... cleaner... route.

To the laundry, he went.

:3

Perci appeared on the streets of New York and bit her lip, "Oh my Gods, I did not just do that!"

She buried her face into her hands when a sweet voice squealed in her head, Yes, you did!! I'm so proud of you! Take the reins Darling and rock his... world!

"Get outta my head Dite," She grumbled.

The Lady of Love sighed, Fiiiine. But if you live, have fun.

The demigoddess shook her head and looked up just in time to see a beam of light shoot up from Stark Tower. It stopped mid-air and a giant portal cracked open.

Her eyes widened to see the aliens she saw in her nightmare fly through the rip in the sky. Perci heard gunshots fired by the base of Tony's building and sped towards the sound, running as fast as she could.

The Chitauri... is that what Thor called them?.. poured through the hole and the demigoddess saw Iron Man fly away from the Tower. From their chariots, the alien soldiers fired plasma blasts at cars, buildings and the streets.

Uncapping Riptide, she slashed the blade side to side, slicing the aliens to pieces. She winced at the animalistic growls and roars but continued to rip them apart with her Celestial Bronze sword. Her face turned to stone as the familiarity of battle seeped its way into her muscles. She barely needed to think, her moves being second nature.

Fires erupted from shops and screams of terrified people as they fled the destruction, while the black-haired woman continued on through the city.

The demigoddess's attention was snapped away when the growl of thunder met her ears. A smirk touched her lips when a red-caped God landed on the balcony of the building.

Finally reaching Stark Tower, Perci found Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain America fighting off the Chitauri foot soldiers.

Rogers sent her a nod, acknowledging her. She followed the three down the street ducking behind cars and fighting off random aliens.

Perci caught sight of Loki rolling off the balcony and catching hold of one of the chariots. The God of Mischief fired at cars and buildings sending more people screaming with his sceptre.

Now on a bridge, the citizens raced past them and Steve looked over the edge, "Those people need assistance."

A few of the Chitauri aliens surrounded them, growling menacingly.

Natasha drew her guns and shot some down, while the demigoddess beheaded one, sliced Riptide down through the shoulder of another and stabbed the last one through the heart.

The black-haired heroine grinned, eyes bright with excitement, "Go ahead, Cap. We got this."

The redhead nodded, "It's good. Go."

The Soldier turned to the Archer, "You think you can hold them off?"

"Captain," Clint pressed a button on his bow, "It would be my genuine pleasure."

Shooting an arrow through one the alien's head, along with Natasha gunning down other while Perci expertly performed a deadly dance with her sword. Giving Rogers enough time, he jumped down from the bridge an explosion close behind. The blond sped to the plaza, racing faster and faster.

Perci followed Hawkeye as he jogged over to a bus full of people, "Good to see you, Bird Brains."

Both held out their arms as parents helped their children out from the windows and Clint chuckled, "You too, Fish Breath."

He stayed with the kids as the demigoddess slammed her sword into the door, using Riptide to rip it open. The adults flooded out, taking hold of their kids and fled.

Romanoff's guns clicked and the assassin quickly switched clips while Hawkeye fired arrows into the ranks of the Chitauri armies, each sending an alien to the ground, "Just like Budapest all over again!" The redhead called over her shoulder.

"You and I remember Budapest very differently," Clint called back.

Perci grinned, "I don't know about you guys but I had fun in Budapest."

Natasha grinned back and the Archer groaned, "You're both insane."

:3

Many more of the Chitauri fell by her blade and Perci couldn't help but love the ache settling into her muscles. Black blood dripped down her silver breastplate and she didn't bother wiping the droplets from her face, more would only replace them.

Clint tripped a soldier and slammed an arrow down its throat. Natasha snatched an energy rifle from a dead alien and began to fire that instead. Captain America jumped back into their sight, using his shield to whack the oncoming soldiers.

It seemed like they were about to be swamped when lightning struck all around them. The bolts flared out, striking them all down.

To their left, Thor touched down. He smirked at Perci, "My Lady."

She winked at him and Steve cleared his throat, "So what's the story upstairs?"

"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

Hawkeye passed the demigoddess a weird looking thing and gestured to her ear. She put it in and heard Tony, "Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys."

The redhead looked thoughtful, "How do we do this?"

Rogers steeled himself, "As a team."

Perci looked between the two, "Do you guys have lines for this? Like scripts that've been written out for you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 265 15
Please be advised that this story may contain content which could be upsetting to some readers. --- Anna...
1M 15.3K 100
Just a bunch of random Percabeth! One shots, fluff, AU's, meet percabeth. Plenty of mature content too. The first few chapters are a little cringy...
7.9K 219 10
"Look, I ran out of suppressants and I just need to run into a store somewhere to get them. It will only take me, like, ten minutes give or take. Pro...
29.4K 600 32
🏁HAPPY QUARTER YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, sl...