MerAdd Oneshots

By LezBeDaisy

Using a list of about 200 writers prompts, I'm going to create about 200 MerAdd oneshots. More

Preface
Give me a chance
You'd be a great Mom
What are you doing?
Bite me
There's only one bed
Can I touch you?
Behave
Are you cold?
What a pretty sight
I read your diary
I fucked up
Stop texting me weird stuff so late at night
No eating in my car
Well this is just great
I know
Since when have we ever been friends?
I never meant to hurt you
I don't deserve to be loved
I want to take care of you
You're so beautiful
I'm dying
Lets blow this joint
I haven't slept in four days
Kitten
Already? Do I have that much of an effect on you?
Mine
I lost the baby
Are you flirting with me?
What the hell is that?
You own my heart
Dance with me
I have to confess something
Colours
Will you marry me?
I still love you
I can take care of myself just fine
I still love you (2)
What did you just say?
Lets have a baby
Fifteen years
S2E2
Is there someone else?
S3E4
Grey
The Quarantine Diaries
The Quarantine Diaries: I
The Quarantine Diaries II
The Quarantine Diaries III
The Quarantine Diaries: IV
The Quarantine Diaries: V
Opinions?
Amezona?
The Quarantine Diaries VI:
The Quarantine Diaries VII:
The Quarantine Diaries VIII:
New Different
The Quarantine Diaries: Finale.
The Covid Diaries
The Covid Diaries II
The Maid
Conversations In Quarantine: Vol. 1
The Maid 2
The Maid 3
The Maid 4
The Maid 5

It was an accident

4.6K 134 22
By LezBeDaisy

It had happened once. Exactly once, late at night, right when I'd gotten off work.

Meredith and I worked opposing schedules most days; she was a resident working graveyard shifts and I was an attending working normal morning to evening shifts. Often times, I'd be coming home to go straight to bed after a long day and Meredith would be waking up for her shift.

When this rotation came around, and it did once every three weeks, it was hard on Meredith and I for multiple reasons. More explicitly, our sex life.

Meredith and I had sex frequently. As often as we could, wherever and whenever. We had an active sex life, we practiced many kinks daily, and we loved every second of it.

So, when we were on alternating schedules, we had to sneak in a quickie either when I was coming home or when she was coming home. Sometimes both, because Meredith was insatiable.

On this particular day, I'd been paged the night before (late enough that Meredith's shift hadn't yet ended)  and I ended up in emergency surgery for nearly five hours. By the time the surgery ended, it was 7am and time for rounds, so I didn't bother to go home. I stuck my day out with small power naps in on-call rooms and a faithful cup of coffee.

When I got home, I was ready to collapse. It had been a nearly an eighteen hour day, and my feet were screaming.

I opened the door to Meredith and I's room, kicking off my shoes and shrugging off my clothes along the way. As tired as I was, I needed this time with her. I needed this sex, this intimacy, because it's all that got me through the long days. It's what kept us close.

"Mhm, good morning beautiful" Meredith murmured, upon feeling my naked body slide into bed next to her.

"It's nearly 7 at night silly" I giggle, as she rolls around to be face to face with me. "You don't have to work for another couple hours" I stretch out my worn limbs to emphasize my naked body, and she laughs.

"I love waking up to you" she moves to be on top, a knee on either side of my hip and her mouth kissing my neck gingerly.

I liked this kind of sex, the kind where I could feel her in every single part of my body. It was slow and gentle and loving; it was more about being together and feeling good together than the actual act itself.

Of course, it was was rough every other nights. We were very kinky when exhaustion didn't hold us hostage.

I smiled, a soft moan escaping my lips. Quickly, my hands found purchase on her skin, and I was slipping her shirt over her head. As soon as she was bare, I was trailing my fingers down to play with two pert nipples.

Her mouth begins to suck on my own nipples, as one hand begins to slowly and patiently stroke my clit. I wiggled, a moan escaped, and then decided to even the score a little.

I was rewarded with a sharp gasp when I slipped my finger inside of her tight cunt.

"Someone wants to be a bad girl" Meredith whispers, before pinching my clit hard, and not releasing right away. I all but scream, shocks went up my spine, pleasure and pain so closely intertwined I couldn't tell which was which.

I continue to thrust my finger inside of her, which prompts her to slip two fingers inside of me, while using her thumb to flick my clit.

I arch my back into her, moaning her own name into her mouth. It was sneaking up on me, slowly, and I could feel it building deep in my belly.

"Meredith" is the last thing I remember before inevitable sleep overtook me.

~

The next two nights, Meredith and I didn't have sex. And while I missed it, I figured Meredith just wanted us to have a break from quickies before work. She doesn't mention it, and neither do I. The third night, I came home and greeted her the way I always do; a smile, a kiss and an I love you.

"That's sweet kitten, but I'm not going into work today. The schedule is switching over, I'll be working days with you my love. No more graveyard shifts, which means I have time to give you the attention you need" She explains, smirking as she observed the look of lust on my face.

She only ever called me kitten when we were playing, and that was something we never seemed to have time for when she worked the graveyard shift after I worked all day.

"Now, my pretty little girl" She coos, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I gulped, and to my own ears it sounded so loud there could've been an echo. "Why don't we start with undressing, yeah? Strip down for me and lay on the bed flat" she instructs me, and I waste no time nodding and complying.

I tossed my clothes, a red dress and pantyhose, into the laundry basket before climbing onto the bed and laying flat on my back.

"Now stay still" is her next demand. Again, I wordlessly comply. I close my eyes and breathe deeply, trying to relax myself. The feeling of metal on my wrists breaks me free of my trance, forcing me to snap back into reality.

"Why the cuffs?" I ask, as Meredith secures me to the headboard. I pull lightly, experimentally, and my arms don't budge, not even an inch.

"Three days ago we had sex" Meredith muses "or rather, you fell asleep. Tell me, my baby, am I so boring to you these days that you'd rather nap than have me fuck your pretty little cunt" she's got a whip now, a short leather one.

"Meredith, I didn't mean to. I was tired, it was a long day and you made me feel so good, only you can make me feel that good baby" I try to reason with her, not wanting to feel the sting of the leather against my skin.

"What did you just call me?" She asks, raising an eyebrow "I'm your mistress, your lover, you address me as such. Is that clear?" her voice was stern, as I nodded weakly.

"Yes, mistress"

"Good girl" she praises, rewarding me with a smile. "But I still have to punish you baby, my sweet girl, how will you know to behave if I don't enforce the rules?" she runs the whip down my chest, across my boobs and down my stomach. When she goes lower, I begin to squirm.

"We'll start with ten, you'll count each one. If you miss one, we start over. If you misbehave, I'll pick a punishment worse than a spanking my dear" she warns. I nod, feeling all sorts of nervous, yet excited.

"Say it out loud for me baby, what am I going to do to you?" Her voice dripped with desire, and it made me warm. I squirmed, the idea of the leather against my warm skin was so erotic, I had to keep myself from moaning.

"You're going to whip me, mistress" I say obediently, ready for whatever she was going to do.

"And why am I whipping you?" she presses on, always the one to make sure I was okay with what we were doing, especially while we were playing.

"Because you were making love to me and I fell asleep"

"What's your safe word?" she asks me, her voice slightly softer than before. I've never had to safe word with Meredith, and I doubted I would ever have to. She seemed to know me so well that she could easily tell when I'd had enough, or when I was at my breaking point.

"Surgery"

And with that, smack number one landed on my stomach.

I knew she was doing this, having me lay flat on my back, instead of spanking my ass because every time she smacks my ass, it's more of an enjoyment than a punishment. This way, she had access to more delicate flesh that would sting more in worse ways.

By the time I'd counted six, I was in pain. There were pink welts on my body, my nipples had taken hits that made them raw, but I still counted. As much as it was hurting, it was setting me on fire. She was doing this to me, punishing me, and I knew that I had to take it in order to be her good girl. Every time she touched me, my body lit up, and every time that sinful voice spoke, my breathing became ragged.

"You stopped counting, that one was seven. Do I need to start over?" she asks me, but I know its rhetorical. I'd gotten distracted thinking of her fingers inside of me, fucking me, and I missed number seven.

"I need you to start over" I wanted to feel the pain; my mind was so far gone, I couldn't think straight. I just knew I wanted to feel my skin burning, and I wanted her to cause it.

"How about this" she reaches up and unlocks the cuffs, setting my arms free. "We'll start over, but I'm smacking that pretty little ass of yours. It pinks up so nicely, I love feeling it against my hand"

I nod vigorously, practically falling over in my mad dash to be across her lap. The sting of my burned flesh against the material of her pants made me hiss, but it didn't bother me.

"How many, kitten?" She asks in a light and casual voice, running her knuckles down the curve of my back "ten seems like more than enough, what do you say?" I was panting at this point, craving the sting her hand would bring upon my pale flesh.

"Yes, mistress" it's breathless, and I can hear my heart pounding in my ears. I need her closer, impossibly closer.

The first three are a set, quick and painful but in all the right ways. I gasped, clenching the bedsheets with white knuckles. She doesn't leave much time to catch my breath again, and she's landed another set of three; harder than the last.

"How's that feel, baby?" She asks, running her palms down my ass, soothing the sting slightly "do you like it when I spank you? I like spanking you" Meredith continues on, and I feel myself floating up, up, up. "Your ass is so nice and pink already" she muses, before landing a loud (and hard) spank down on my left ass cheek.

I yelped, tears stung my eyes, but I didn't care. I wanted her in every way imaginable, because she knew me in ways I couldn't explain. She knew me so well, she knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it.

"One more set, where are you baby?" She asks, checking to be sure I was still okay to continue.

"Please" is all I can manage to squeeze out, my voice breathless and my body was nearly shaking. I was starting to squirm, and that's when her hand came back down, the last three were landed quickly, but hard.

"So pink" she murmurs, for no one in particular to hear. I smile to myself, liking the sound of satisfaction in her voice. I didn't have to look at her to know that her eyes were blown wide with lust.

"Kiss me please" I say, just above a whisper.

"Well since you asked so nicely" she sat me up and smiled, cupping my cheeks with two soft hands. "You're beautiful"

And just like that, we clicked together like two puzzle pieces. Her mouth covered mine perfectly, and she moved to lie me down, fitting me perfectly between her legs.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" She whispers through the kisses, forming words around her own mouth and mine. Her hands move down to cup my breasts, and I arch up into her, practically purring.

"Yes please" I answer, wanting nothing more than her hands on me. "God, Meredith please" I don't usually resort to begging so quickly, but I knew I would be shaking by the tine she did anything if I didn't encourage her.

"I want to taste that gorgeous cunt" she kisses me, then begins her descent downwards. While nimble fingers play gently with my clit, her mouth kisses down the side of my neck, down my chest, to each nipple. She gave careful attention to each spot, perfect kisses left in her path.

I felt myself squirming, my hands going to knot in her hair, needing something to keep me grounded.

"Mhm, you're beautiful" She kisses down my stomach, biting my hip gently before kissing her way to my throbbing pussy.

"Oh my god" I gasp, when I feel her tongue on me briefly, a little kitten lick to tease me.

"Fuck, I love you" she says against my skin, and I feel the words seeping into my skin and warming my bones. I can't imagine being this intimate with anyone, I can't imagine trusting anyone this much.

But with her, I didn't have to second guess it. I trusted her more than I trusted myself, she was my co-worker, my best friend, my lover. She knew me better than anyone, and that came in handy in our sex life.

She licks a long strip from my clit to my entrance, before tracing the tip of her tongue along me. It's all I can do not to cry out. Her tongue begins to toy with my clit, before wrapping her lips around it to suck.

I saw stars.

"Oh fuck, that's so good" I gasp out, arching into her as much as I could, holding her head against me.

I felt my orgasm building in my stomach, every single movement of her mouth seemed to send sparks down my spine.

"Yes, yes I'm going to cum" I gasp out, my body shaking as I felt the beginnings of an orgasm start to emerge.

My entire body convulsed with pleasure, I cried out her name as she got me through the hardest orgasm I've ever had.

"You're perfect, you know that" she tells me, holding me close to her. I just sighed, and snuggled down closer.

This was all I needed, always and forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 159 4
Meredith Grey has a fever, Addison Montgomery helps. F/F. MerAdd. meddison. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. Guess Who's Crushing on Addison Montgom...
38.8K 1K 23
This is not the second part of Pure hatred&True love, but I am writing another MerAdd fanfic. This description will not say anything about MerAdd so...
124K 2.8K 93
It had been a few years since Addison and Meredith had fallen in love but will it work out or just leave them more broken than before. This is my fi...
1.5K 77 32
Derek And Meredith are in love And Then Addison or 'Satan' Shows up.... And well a plot twist Indeed. ( TW Abuse, SH and just any Sensitive topics in...