MerAdd Oneshots

By LezBeDaisy

Using a list of about 200 writers prompts, I'm going to create about 200 MerAdd oneshots. More

Preface
Give me a chance
You'd be a great Mom
What are you doing?
Bite me
There's only one bed
Can I touch you?
Behave
Are you cold?
What a pretty sight
I read your diary
I fucked up
Stop texting me weird stuff so late at night
No eating in my car
Well this is just great
I know
Since when have we ever been friends?
I never meant to hurt you
I don't deserve to be loved
I want to take care of you
You're so beautiful
I'm dying
Lets blow this joint
I haven't slept in four days
Kitten
Already? Do I have that much of an effect on you?
Mine
I lost the baby
Are you flirting with me?
What the hell is that?
You own my heart
Dance with me
I have to confess something
Colours
Will you marry me?
I still love you
I can take care of myself just fine
I still love you (2)
Lets have a baby
Fifteen years
It was an accident
S2E2
Is there someone else?
S3E4
Grey
The Quarantine Diaries
The Quarantine Diaries: I
The Quarantine Diaries II
The Quarantine Diaries III
The Quarantine Diaries: IV
The Quarantine Diaries: V
Opinions?
Amezona?
The Quarantine Diaries VI:
The Quarantine Diaries VII:
The Quarantine Diaries VIII:
New Different
The Quarantine Diaries: Finale.
The Covid Diaries
The Covid Diaries II
The Maid
Conversations In Quarantine: Vol. 1
The Maid 2
The Maid 3
The Maid 4
The Maid 5

What did you just say?

5.3K 199 24
By LezBeDaisy

"Truth or dare" Callie asked me, a wink sent my way as she took a sip of her wine. Cristina, Teddy, Arizona, Callie, Addison and I were all at my place for the night having a girls night. We were drinking wine and watching romantic comedies, and somehow, truth or dare came into the equation.

Callie suggested it as a joke, but the rest of us thought it would be fun. After all, it's not often we get to relive our youth and play stupid little party games. Tonight was a night for fun, not for worrying.

"Mhmmmm dare" I say bravely, knowing Callie was the craziest of us all and the most likely to pick something completely out of the ordinary.

"I dare you to read out the last sexting conversation you had" Callie says smugly, thinking I'll chicken out. But I just shrug, and unlock my phone easily.

"Okay" I say, scrolling to the bottom of my sext threads "this is with a woman I hooked up with a few times about eight months ago. I haven't seen her since, and I haven't spoken to her" I clear my throat and shamelessly begin to read.

I read out the beginning, the flirting aspect, then I read when things get a little hotter, and when it turns into full blown sexting, I read a little, then stop.

"Satisfied, you perv?" I ask, closing my phone and tossing it to the side. Callie nods, laughing, and points to me.

"It's your turn; pick someone"

I look around the circle, wondering who I wanted to subject to a new dare. Cristina was always fearless and did whatever dare came her way, Teddy on the other hand was more hesitant with dares but was bold when it came to truth. Callie was always down for a good dare and also over-compensated with the details during a truth, while Arizona was more shy and tended to leave out details. Then, there was Addison. The only one to chicken out on a dare, she was the most reserved and the most high strung.

"Addison, truth or dare?" I ask, meeting her eyes with a smile. She looks at me, and raises an eyebrow questionably, before answering.

"Truth" predictable, really, but no matter, I was still going to have some fun with my turn.

"What do you think of when you masturbate?"

Her face goes cherry red, and Callie lets out a loud laugh. Cristina and Teddy move in a little, interested in what the answer may be, while Arizona just sips her wine whilst listening carefully.

"I've never masturbated before" is her answer. And the entire room goes silent.

"What did you just say?" I ask her, eyes wide in disbelief "tell me, did I hear that right? You don't masturbate?" Considering I was in a room full of horny fuckers who went down on each other every chance they got, it was surprising that Addison was seemingly this innocent.

"It's just not something I've ever had to do" she shrugs nonchalantly, sipping her wine casually.

"You lucky bitch" Cristina says with a laugh "the rest of us couldn't get laid to save our lives for the longest while, the shower head was really the best invention ever. I mean, Teddy's insatiable so I don't use it anymore-" Cristina is cut off by Teddy, who's chucked a pillow at her head.

"Okay, alright, no violence" Callie says, raising her hands in surrender "Addison, you answered the truth truthfully. It's your turn"

"Arizona, truth or dare"

~

By the time Arizona and Callie had gone home, and Cristina and Teddy were situated in the guest room, it was just Addison and I awake.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Addison asks apprehensively "I can sleep on the couch downstairs" usually, when she stayed over, Addie slept in the guest room. Considering it was occupied now, I'd told her to just stay in my room with me. My bed was big enough for two, and that couch was hard as a rock.

"The couch will mess up your back. I don't mind you bunking with me for the night" I say turning down the covers so we can both climb in. "There's lots of room, and I promise I'll try not to snore too loud"

She situates herself next to me, and as much as I know I shouldn't, I have to ask her.

"Addie, I have to ask. Why haven't you ever masturbated?"

She's quiet for a moment, and for a split second I think she's gone to sleep. But she surprises me by answering not a minute later.

"I just don't know how" she says simply. It shocks me really, that a woman can get to her age and still not know how to masturbate. It was a vital part of my high school experience, I just assumed everyone learned how to do it.

I don't say anything; it's quiet between us, until she speaks.

"Can you show me how?" She asks, and I feel like I'm dreaming. I've had a crush on Addie for what feels like forever, and the idea that she'd ask me this is almost unreal.

"On your body, or on mine?"

"Mine"

I nod, my voice suddenly getting caught in my throat. "C'mere. Lay down in between my legs" she moves to lay so she's leaning her back against my front, and her legs are open. "We'll go slow, I'll show you what to do" I whisper in her ear, and she nods with a sigh.

I take one of her hands and line it up with my own, so that my finger tips are aligned with her finger nails. My palm presses tightly against the back of her hand, and slowly, I use my own hand to move her own down her body.

"First" I say, voice husky in her ear "you want to tease yourself a little. Work yourself up so it feels better" I guide her hand under her shirt, across her smooth skin. "Does this feel good?" I ask, guiding her hand up towards her breasts, and gently, I apply pressure with my fingertips so her own fingers pinch a nipple lightly.

"Yes" she moans out, arching into the touch "more, do more"

I move our hands to the other breast, pinching the nipple lightly and massaging the flesh. She moans again, and her head tilts back to rest on my shoulder, and I hear her breathe heavily.

"When you're satisfied that you're warmed up" I murmur "you can move lower" I take our hands downwards, slipping them both underneath the waistband of her pyjama pants and panties. Lifting her hips up, she allows me to slide her pants off so I have more access.

Slowly, to drag it out torturously, I take her fingers and run them all along the length of her outer lips, then I dip them in for a brief moment to feel her wetness. My fingers and her own slide up to her clit, and without hesitation I press down lightly, and she cries out.

"Sh sh sh, we can't wake the others" I murmur, using my other hand to cover her mouth. She pants into my palm, and presses herself up against our joined hands. I chuckle, but comply, and move our fingers in circles over her sensitive nub, loving how she writhed and moaned into my hand.

Once I was sure she couldn't take anymore, I led our fingers down to her slick entrance, and dipped both of our fingers in. It was the same as if I was giving her two of my own fingers, but instead one was hers. When they were both fully inside, I worked them in and out, making sure to hit her g-spot every time.

She was a mess at this point; her body was warm and flushed, her breathing was completely erotic and she was moaning obscenely into my hand.

It was the hottest scene I'd ever witnessed.

When she came, her back arched clear off of me, legs shaking, she nearly screamed. With am exhausted flop, she laid on top of me trying to catch her breath.

"Meredith" she looks at me, face still flushed and pupils dilated. "How come I've never done that before? How come we have never done that before?"

"We can do it again sometime if you'd like" I murmur, pushing her hair back from where it was sticking to her forehead.

"I'd definitely love to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.8K 29
"Addison doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve any of it." Meredith shouted. "Addison doesn't deserve what?" She heard a voice behind her and her...
124K 2.8K 93
It had been a few years since Addison and Meredith had fallen in love but will it work out or just leave them more broken than before. This is my fi...
51K 1.4K 20
Addison Montgomery is a world renowned neo-natal surgeon. She is married to a perfect neuro surgeon who she loves. She gets an opportunity to work...
1.3K 25 9
Hey! This is a series of Grey's Anatomy one shots, along with a few Station Nineteen and Private Practice, mostly centred around Amelia. Requests ope...