Rider (Cali Love Sequel) (Com...

By paris_monroe

As Nicole and Elite adjust to their new life with Leighanne, drama makes its way to their life, as usual and... More

Copyright
Pre-note
Please Vote & Comment ! ❤️
Chapter 1 : Tired
Chapter 2 : Situated
Chapter 3 : Gotchu
Chapter 4 : MIA
Chapter 5 : Dreams
Chapter 6 : Pushing It
Chapter 7 : Reunion
Chapter 8 : Bad Memories
Chapter 9 : Where I Wanna Be
Chapter 10 : Tragedy
Chapter 11 : Schemin'
Chapter 12 : A Broken Bond Fixed
Chapter 13 : Man in the Mirror
Chapter 14 : Surprise
Chapter 16 : The Wedding
Chapter 17 : Seperated
Chapter 18 : Make It Work
Chapter 19 : Over
If You Liked Rider...
A Hustler in the Blood (Cali Love Trilogy) {Coming Soon!}

Chapter 15 : Secret Revealed

6.2K 298 14
By paris_monroe

Elite

After proposing to Nicole last night, I knew that what I did was the best decision. Getting a legal job to support her and Leigh and getting off the streets was what I needed to do. I made my parents happy, I made Nic happy and I knew in the future, Leigh will be happy too.

I called Misty, Chris, and Jaylen in for a meeting to tell them what I already decided to do.

"Hey, Elite," Misty strolled in my office as I thought things over. She took a seat. "Everything okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, everything's cool."

Right after her, Chris and Jaylen showed up and sat next to Misty.

"Wassup, Lite?" Chris asked.

I sighed, leaning my elbows on the desk. "Look, y'all, I wanted you to come here to tell you that I'm dropping out the game."

"What?" They all said in confusion. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm done."

"But why, E?" Jaylen asked.

"This shit ain't fa' me anymore. I gotta family to take care of now and me and Nicole gonna get married soon, I can't be putting her or Leigh in danger. And-"

"Wait, y'all getting married?" Misty interrupted me, smiling. I nodded. "Oh my god, congratulations!"

I smiled a little. "Thanks."

"So who gonna take ya place?" Jaylen asked.

"Y'all three."

"Us?" Chris repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I trust y'all and I know you got this shit under control," I shrugged.

"Man, E, you sure about this shit?" Jay asked. I nodded.

"Dead serious. I already told Nicole I was out and thats how I'm gonna keep it. I finished everything I needed to finish too, so I'm good."

"Well, you know we got you," Misty said. "We got this shit."

"Shit, I hope so. Lucky gonna strangle me in my sleep if y'all fuck up his business," I laughed.

Chris stood up and dapped me. "Naw, we got you, Lite, forreal."

I nodded and stood up. "Iight, well, I'm out I guess. I gotta meet up with my pops in a few."

"Elite, do you mind taking me home?" Misty asked, standing up too.

"Yeah, sure," I nodded, dapping Chris and Jaylen. "I'll catch y'all lata."

Me and Misty got in my car and headed down to Vanessa's house.

"So you finally tied the knot, huh?" She asked, picking at her nails.

"Yeah, it's official now," I smirked a little.

"I guess that means Nicole took it lightly?" She said, looking at me.

"Took what lightly?" I asked, confused.

"Amaya."

"Amaya? The hell you talking bout, Mis?"

"I thought Vanessa told you," She said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Told me what? The fuck you talking about?" I repeated, getting impatient.

"She's yours Elite."

"The fuck? No, she's not. Vanessa already told me that Amaya's Paul daughter."

"Who the hell is Paul?" Misty twisted up her nose.

"Her ex. She said he got her pregnant and he dipped."

"Elite there is no Paul. She lied to you. She told me that Amaya is yours and that she didn't wanna tell you because she didn't want you to know."

I shook my head, not believing her. "No, Misty, you don't know what the fuck you talking about. That shit is not true."

"Ask her for yourself then."

I shrugged. "I will."

As soon as we went to Vanessa's house, I walked straight up to the door with Misty behind me and knocked. Once Vanessa opened, I didn't waste any time.

"Hey Eli-"

"Vanessa who is Amaya's real father?" I cut her off. She looked at me stunned and then at Misty.

"Misty!" She yelled, angrily.

"I didn't know," Misty mumbled, walking past us.

"What the hell didn't she know?" I asked, getting frustrated and confused.

"Elite, just calm down okay?" Vanessa said. I shook my head.

"Nah, tell me the fucking truth, Vanessa," I demanded. She sighed, looking down.

"Okay, okay. Look, Elite, Amaya is your daughter."

My mind was blown. I had no clue what to say.

"The fuck you mean she's mine, Vanessa!?" I yelled. She jumped at my sudden yell and started crying.

"She's yours," She repeated, crying. "I didn't wanna tell you because it'd cause shit that I don't need!"

I exhaled, placing a hand on my head. "Fuck!"

"Elite, just forget it! Okay? We're fine without you. I don't need her father in her life when he has a family of his own."

"You know I can'r walk around here pretending that Amaya's not my daughter. That shit ain't easy. I can't live right knowing I got another daughter that I can't claim."

"So what you gonna do? Come around on holidays and her birthdays while your other daughter gets to see you everyday?" She folded her arms.

"Vanessa thats not fair, you can't make me choose after you kept this from me for so long."

"Then don't choose," She said. "I already told you we're fine without you. I pay my bills, I take care of Mymy, and I already told my family that she was born from a sperm donor. You coming in the picture will mess up everything I created. I know Nicole won't be too happy about it either. So we both win by keeping this between us."

I shook my head, actually considering her idea. "I don't know, Vanessa..."

"Look, Elite, I promise I'll let you visit her, okay? You could see her any time you want to. But I can't risk you walking into her life as her father and leaving her. That will scar her."

I sighed. "Fine."

She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you, Elite."

I nodded and slightly moved out of her embrace. "I gotta go."

I jumped in my car, speeding away and feeling like shit. I had a feeling Amaya was mine. Her eyes were too much like mine. No nigga in Cali had my eyes. And that was a fact.

I slammed the car wheel, regretting even fucking with Vanessa. She was sneaky as fuck and I knew she was up to something. I don't why I couldn't see all the signs before clearly. Amaya being the same age as Leigh, her green eyes, and Vanessa completely disappearing after I cheated on Nicole with her.

I sighed. Here I was trying to be a better man to Nicole and Leighanne and this shit happens.

I walked into the house and found Nicole, bragging on the phone about me proposing, feeling ten times worse. I had completely forgotten about the wedding. Nicole might not even wanna marry me if she ever found out.

"Baby, I just told Janelle, she's already talking about helping me plan the wedding," Nicole laughed, hugging me. "And Mariah is finally flying down to be in the wedding!"

I nodded, faking a smile the best way I could. "Thats good, babe."

"What's wrong?" She asked, noticing my unenthusiam.

"Nothing, I'm just a lil tired," I yawned. She nodded.

"Well, I'm taking Leigh to my dad's. So go get some sleep, baby, okay?"

I nodded, pecking her lips. "Iight, I'll see you later."

I went to our bedroom and stared up at the ceiling, debating whether I should tell Nicole or not. If I didn't, I'd go crazy inside and live in guilt. But if I did, I'd lose my fiancé and my daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 25
London A DrugsLord Daughter Only Knows The Love Of A Father Nick A New Kid In The School Is Tempted To Love Her. He Wants Her But She Pushes Him Away...
155K 4K 26
Nicole is in an abusive relationship, but she just doesn't want to leave. She feels that he will have a change of heart. Eveyday she pretends that he...
26.5K 1.3K 50
Book 2 pt 3. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK ONE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!!! Javen and Kentrell face serious problems in there life that deal with having p...
60.5K 1.2K 11
Follow Amaree & Lisa on their dysfunctional friendship in a world of drugs , lies, betrayal , money and sex. As secrets surfaces the earth watch wha...