Lie To Me~Ticci Toby X Reader

Por VivianRVergiou

It all started with the Sickness: strange dreams, haunting woods and blood....lots of blood. Everything's ins... Más

A/N: The Hidden Vessel: Dragon's Attendants
Chapter 1 Are You The Rabbit?
Chapter 2 Coma White
Chapter 3 Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
Chapter 4 The Nobodies
Chapter 5 This Is Halloween
Chapter 6 No Reflection
Chapter 7 Eat Me, Drink Me
Chapter 8 A Place In The Dirt
Chapter 9 Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 10 Saturnalia
Chapter 11 Slo-Mo-Tion
Chapter 12 Tattooed In Reverse
#BlackLivesMatter
Chapter 13 The Fight Song
Chapter 14 Threats Of Romance
Chapter 15 Evidence
Chapter 16 Don't Chase The Dead
Chapter 17 Broken Needle
Chapter 18 In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death
Chapter 19 I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell
Chapter 20 The Reflecting God
Not A New Chapter but...
Chapter 21 Fall Of The House Of Death
Elpis Anthology
Chapter 22 Disassociative
Chapter 23 Solve Coagula
Chapter 24 GodEatGod
Chapter 25 We Know Where You Fucking Live

Prologue

9.9K 269 169
Por VivianRVergiou

Disclaimer & Author's Note: Oh boy, here we go! First of all, before we begin, lemme say a few words :3 Do you avoid gore/blood/graphic violence? Then this story isn't for you. Do you avoid dark themes and horror? Then you shouldn't read Creepypasta at all. Do you like lovey-dovey/fast to fall head-over-heels couples? Then this story isn't for you. Do you like gore/tough love/ horror themes/ violence? Bingo! This story is definitely for you!!!! Read the above. Read it again.. Again. If you expect from me a romance story where they run on fields with untangled hair blowing in the wind, this is definitely not the story for you. Creepypasta is about i n s a n e individuals, so if you expect rainbows I'm really sorry to disappoint. You shouldn't be in the Creepypasta fandom to start with. Sorry if I come out strong, but I'm absolutely d o n e being told my stories have to have a disclaimer for violence. YOU ARE READING A CREEPYPASTA FANFICTION! Creepypastas are: essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. (according to Urban dictionary) Why should the fanfictions be any different?
With that disclaimer aside, WELCOME MY DARLINGS TO YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY CREEPYPASTA STORIES! I'm really happy to be back, this last year has been c r a z i e for me and a lot happened, but I'm slowly getting back on my own feet. I'm really anxious about this story, my hopes are that it will at least reach the same quality as Cruelest Of Hearts if not surpass it and I've worked hard this past year on it! I do hope you like it, always feel free to leave your thoughts, they help me become better and better! ^^ Boiiiiiiiiii, it's bittersweet to be back in the fandom! Enjoy!!!! XD

Marilyn Manson - Seizure Of Power

''Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"In the very depths of hell, do not demons love one another?"

– Anne Rice

"The eyes are the window of the soul."
~traditional proverb

Run ______ RUN!

Without looking back, without even daring to turn your head and get a glimpse of whatever was right behind you, breathing down on your neck raggedly and reaching out their filthy hands to get a grip on you, you solely focus on the lavish forest right in front of you, running with all the strength your very soul could fuel you with. Never had you ran so fast and so desperately in your entire life, but here you were now, lungs burning you from the inside out and muscles paining you with every step you took; yet you pushed them even more, bringing them to their limits and crossing over them in order to save your life from those fucking things. Cold sweat was bathing you. Terror had long ago seized your heart and every survival instinct residing within you was ferociously awakened, throwing away all logic from inside you and turning you into nothing but instinct.

With a huge leap, you avoid a small trunk resting on the forest's floor and as you do, you see two shadows flashing on your right and one on your left. Clenching your jaw painfully, a muffled scream erupts from your lungs as you push yourself even further.

If you were running deeper inside the forest or towards a highway like the ones surrounding the forest, you knew not. If you cared? Tremendously. You sincerely hoped you weren't running further inside the lair of the beasts chasing after you, that you weren't unknowingly leading yourself towards your death. Because in the hands of those creatures, in the hands of the monsters chasing after you, all orange flashes and painted frowns and feminine mask features, you knew that nothing more than a murderously painful death awaited you. Oh God, make the nightmare end! Where is the exit?! Where is salvation?! When can you finally find a sanctuary away from this nightmare?!

The forest gets denser and denser in front of you, forcing you to raise your hands to protect your face from the branches and foliage getting in your way. Some tear painfully at your hands like whips and you savagely bite down on your lip to prevent yourself from crying out; immediately, a metallic taste pinches your senses and you realize you bitten down with more power than expected. Still, you keep running forward, eyes fixated on the elusive horizon and trying to make out any little shadow that could mean your pursuers were finally gaining in on you. The part of the forest you were currently in was a lot deeper than before and the bright, silver moonlight was unable to penetrate the rich canopy of trees, leaving you alone to evade every single protruding root and branch with whatever your eyes could make out; with disastrous results as your torn knees revealed. Gazing around you for a single moment, you realize you were alone; the heavy footsteps and the small grunts were not reaching your ears and the shadows were no longer after you. Good.

With a leap, you jump down into a trench, next to a huge root of a cedar tree and in a desperate need for a small break forced upon you by your quivering knees and murderously painful tightness in your chest, you come to a stop; your head ejects upwards and you strain to hear any sound that would indicate your enemies were upon you. There was none; the entire forest stood eerily still, as if it was holding its breath and not even the natural sounds of the leaves sifting lazily on the faint wind coursing through them or the night creatures venturing around the rich flora was nowhere to be heard. Strange, but you'd ponder over it on another time when your life wouldn't be dangling off a thin thread. Unceremoniously, you drop to your knees on the ground and crawl your way under the protective root, hugging your knees to your chest and opening your mouth as far as it would go, leaning it back and inhaling through it; it was surely a strange image to see, but it was the only way to make your breathing almost disappear from any vigilant ear looming around. It nullified every little sound you produced. Your face was drenched in sweat and blinking, you realized that tears were cascading your (e/c) eyes; at which point you started crying you knew not neither cared. All you cared about was getting the fuck out of here asap.

Last thing you remembered from tonight, was going to sleep in your small apartment. Taking a long and relaxing shower, you dried yourself off and changed into your comfortable pajamas, tucking yourself safely under your covers and throwing a last glimpse outside the window before turning the lights off; it was getting colder and colder this time of the year and you wouldn't be surprised if it snowed anytime soon. Sleep was fast to envelop you and apart from the strange mark appearing (an O with an X running though it) nothing seemed amiss inn your relaxing dreams. Until your senses alerted you of a strange coldness enveloping your body; sifting lazily, you reached out for your covers which were nowhere to be found.

Confused, you opened your eyes and terror stroke you; instead of your comfortable and small bedroom, you were laying on the uncomfortable surface of the forest. Shooting up abruptly, you panicked for a second, looking desperately around you in an attempt to find out how on earth did you get here; everything around you was eerily silent and all answers eluded you, until you heard the bushes moving and three huge shadows emerged from within. The same shadows chasing after you at this very moment. For how long you ran, you didn't know at all, since time was an elusive concept inside the forest; it seemed long enough though and surely, you were battered pretty badly. Checking your wounds now, you find out that besides your knees, feet and legs bleeding profusely, cut and injured by the many falls and all the barefoot running through the forest, your face, hands and torso were also badly hurt; various gashes and bruises where forming on your once (s/c) body, noticeable even in relative darkness. Your legs were trembling, your sides paining you; you wouldn't last for too long in this condition.

Managing to calm yourself up to some degree, you ponder over which is the best plan of action. Surely, you could stay hidden in here until the first rays of light reached you; the roots were thick enough to provide you with shelter, but it would be too great of a risk in case somebody discovered you; there was only one way in here and if they found you, you were doomed. From the other side though, it was risky on itself to get out and try to find a way out of this damned forest; the trees weren't as thick as before and if you kept walking, you might come upon a highway. But what if they were waiting for you to do precisely that? Trapped like a mouse, they'd cut you down before you had the chance to realize it. You sighed and eventually decided it was all or nothing. The forest was silent and nothing betrayed any presence looming around; maybe they were gone or at least far enough for you to make it to safety.

Swallowing hard, you set upon your decision.

You'd find a way out of this hell yourself because even if day comes, who is to swear to you they'll be gone?

Staying completely still, you listen in case you hear any faint movement. Thankfully, there is none and slowly, carefully, you start removing yourself from under the root. Your feet pain you as you stand upon them but your attention is drawn to your surroundings, looking deep into the shadows surrounding you in order to see or hear a sound betraying you're not alone. A few minutes of total stillness pass by and reassured you were somewhat safe, you start walking through a narrow path among the trees. Wrapping your hands around your shivering self protectively, trying to regain some of your body temperature and not risk hypothermia, you walk through the darkness as silently as you can. Some twigs snap under your feet, but your meat is enough to drown the sound and keep your presence hidden. Eyes darting to every possible direction, you're not a fool to think you are safe yet; you do not look back, for if you did, the forest would look back at you and the feeling of suffocation would become un-bearing. Listening closely to the silence, as much as you feel rejoiced that there is nothing interrupting it, it is just as eerie and haunting as it hangs around you like suffocating miasma. It is too quiet. A few shadows move from the corner of your eyes, yet when you turn –breath hitching and panic rising like a tidal wave– there is nothing there. Only your imagination. Only your sanity slowly slipping away through your fingers.

It feels as if the whole forest is watching your every move. You do not turn, you do not call out and you do not dare show your awareness to the forest that comes alive around you. It breathes; it watches; it stalks you with every step you take and any sudden movement from your part will definitely set it off. Eyes were on you. Following you. Tick-tock. You continue forward, fixated on your path, determined to get out and as paranoid as one can get. Watching you. It is a struggle to keep one foot in front of the other; your breath is heavy in your chest and your heart is pounding so hard, you wrap your hands around your chest in fear of the organ jumping out. Cold sweat bathes you. Waiting for you. Tick-tock. Wild shivers travel up and down your spine and your hair in the back of your neck stand up as a ringing sound erupts inside your ears, making you flinch. Don't stop walking _______. Don't let them get you, you're almost there, the trees are getting thinner and thinner, you can do this. Do not turn around. There is nobody there, they're gone for now and you'll hear them if they come; such is the advantage of the forest: you can hear everything. Except from now, now that you don't hear a single thing. Tick-tock. There is a clearing up ahead! From where you are standing you can see it, but dare not run towards it in fear of triggering something. Maybe it is nothing; maybe it is just your imagination playing a nasty trick on you...But there! The trees seem to stop and it seems like there's a highway! The path leads out of the woods! YOU ARE SAVED!

Without thinking it, your breath catches in your throat and happiness erupts from your heart; your brain sends an immediate message to your legs and forgetting everything happening around you, you are already running towards the clearing where you can see the headlights from the cars! Thank God! You are out; the nightmare is coming to an end! Happiness and raw bliss is all you can feel as you ran towards it with everything you have, feet light ad heart exploding with a concoction of emotions strong enough to raise the dead.

Found you.

All you can focus on is running.

Barely aware of the sibilant sound resonating from your right.

Instinctively, your head moves a bit backwards.

An orange hatchet passes mere millimeters away from your face, shining brightly under the faint moonlight that penetrates the rich foliage.

Abruptly, you come to a stop and look to your left.

Seeing the hatchet nailed on the opposite tree and a snapping sound alerts your attention to your right.

A man is standing right before you, towering well above your smaller form; he is tall and muscular, dressed in dark clothes and a pair of orange goggles that emit a fluorescent, bright orange light and on his other hand is another, rusty looking hatchet. For a single moment you are frozen on the spot as you look upon him. For a single moment both of you remain still; he only cocks his head to the side as if he's looking at something utterly peculiar. When that moment ends though, all you can see is a faint movement, before he attacks you; raising his other hatchet and swinging it harshly against you.

Breath hitching, instincts kicking right in, you do the only thing you can think of: as the man charges against you, threatenly raising his hatchet and swinging it towards your head, you crouch and throw yourself on the ground to your left. He passes inches away from you, clasping the air and you have just enough time to get back on your feet, still, you underestimated his velocity and the hatchet comes against you once again with a wide, sharp movement. Bending over you dodge once again as the hatchet swings over your head, but you are left in his entire mercy; before you even realize it, a combat boot comes in straight contact with your face and you cry out in pain. The bone shatters under the pressure and blood cascades your face as you fall on your back and immediately roll over to your right, before his boot comes in contact with your chest. Instead, a rush of adrenaline poisons your veins and your eyes fixate on the first hatchet that is still nailed on the tree. Taking advantage of the man's momentum, you rise to your feet and eject yourself towards it.

Hands raising themselves in front of you, you barely have time to wrap them around the handle and throw yourself to the left, dislodging it just in time before the other hatchet nails itself where your head previously was. The feeling of the hatchet on your hands is a divine one; maybe, just maybe, there is a way out of here. Your watch as the goggled man tries to dislodge the other hatchet and as he turns towards you threatenly, you've already taken action. Raising your hatchet high in the air with a wild feeling of determination, you bring it down on his shoulder with everything you have, spending no time to actually think of what the fuck you're actually doing. A wild cry of triumph escapes your lips but cold terror strikes you as you see the blade sinking on the man's shoulder and immediately, a waterfall of blood comes out of the wound. You are shocked by your actions. Alas, he makes no sound at all; eerily, his gaze turns to the hatchet and he simply stares at it like he could feel absolutely nothing.

It was strange; you knew this was utterly bizarre.

But you'll be damned if you didn't take advantage of the opening he left you.

You do not stand there and think of what the absolute fuck the man was. Leaving him behind, you begin to run once again with all your will towards the highway a few meters away from you. Whatever the fuck that was, whoever the fuck the man was, you won't stay here for cookies and tea when he already tried to murder you. You run like the motherfucking devil is hot on your trails, towards the only salvation appearing onto the horizon. Surprisingly enough, the man doesn't pursue you; his heavy steps are not running behind you as you fly among the last trees and eject your body with everything you had onto the highway, screaming and crying; a strange mixture of relief and utter terror washing over you in steady waves. No, the man remains at the dark shadows offered by the trees yet your attention flashes from him to the violent honking on your right.

Headlights fall upon you and you barely feel the collision of your body with the approaching car.

The only thing you do feel, is the immense relief following your escape.

...You assumed granted refuge. No such sanctuary exists...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.6K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
47.7K 1.6K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
986 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...