Dream {completed}

By LuvChrissy

They are from such different worlds seen things through different eyes and yet couldn't fit together anymore... More

Cast
Stage One
Stage Two
Stage Three
Stage Four
Stage Five
Stage Six
Stage Eight
Stage Nine
Stage Ten
Stage Eleven
Stage Tweleve
Stage Thirteen
Stage Fourteen (one month)
Stage Fifteen
Stage Sixteen/1
3k reads
Stage Sixteen/2*R*
Stage Seventeen*R*
Stage Eighteen
Stage Nineteen*R*
Stage Twenty
Stage Twenty-One
Stage Twenty-Two
Stage Twenty-Three
Stage Twenty-Four
Stage Twenty-Five*R*
Might as well
Stage Twenty-Six
Stage Twenty-Seven
Stage Twenty-Eight
Stage Twenty Nine/1
Stage Twenty-Nine/2 *r*
Stage Thirty
Stage Thirty-One
Stage Thirty-Two
Stage Thirty-Three
Stage Thirty-Four
Stage Thirty-Five
Stage Thirty-Six
Stage Thirty-Seven
Stage Thirty-Eight
Stage Thirty Nine
Stage Forty
Stage Forty-One
Stage Forty Two

Stage Seven

2.9K 126 44
By LuvChrissy

Dream(Tammy)

Another tip slides into my one piece as I hand a couple a men their drinks. They all had rings on making me reject any passes they made. I never understood why married ones come to places like this it's surrounded with nothing but temptation why put yourself in the lions den when you know you made a commitment to someone else forever. But that's just me and my broken heart drowned in lies by a unfaithful nigga. I need to get over this dude seriously.

I went back to the bar starting on a new drink that was just ordered from one of the girls. One of the waiter girls picks it up leaving me to start getting my station together.

"So what that just it with you two?" Winter sat drinking on the Long Island I made her. The club was getting ready to close so it wasn't to many coming up for drinks.

She came up for a surprise visit to see me in my new home and also just to check in. It's been just a few days since that night. Chase did apologize again and tried to explain himself but I'm not ready yet. I have to mentally prepare to get this stupid thought of us together crushed right in front of me. If I would've just laid back let this be strictly about the girls I wouldn't have got caught up like this. And it's nothing new for me when it comes to problems like this avoiding them as much as I can...it's what I do best.

"Gabby and Hope are still gonna be best friends I'm just gonna back off. You should've seen how his mom and babymomma looked at me. I just felt so judged then he comes at me about working at another club and...." sighing I wipe down a previous customers glass putting it with the other clean ones.

"You must really like him to stress this much. If anyone else was to say something about your choice of work it's brushed off like nothing." She frowns looking over me.

"Well yeah I do like him and respect his opinion on me."

"So why are you treating him like another Gabe. I've only met this guy once but I can already tell he's nothing like that other dick. You don't think his concern was real and not just him coming at you."

"It's not even that I know Chase is nothing like Gabe I noticed that the day we met. I don't know it just hurt a little hearing him question me like this is below me and I should be doing something better but I'm not. Or just seeing his mom and Hope's mom their both so snobby and stuck up....he'd never want to belittle himself by being with me."

Winter pouts holding my hand reaching over wiping a stray tear. Damn hormones!

But yeah that's the truth I'm scared. Chase is the first guy who after finding out my job didn't run the other way, judge me or try to get something from me. I thought he would be different. Now I just feel like a charity case. Save the pretty girl from a bad lifestyle give her a whole new one.

"You do not need to be comparing yourself to either of those woman because from what you told me about your first encounter I wouldn't want to be around you at all if you were anything like them. And maybe that's something he likes about you why he keeps you around not just for his daughter to have someone to play with. Your different and that's good."

"But why did he question me? This was the first time since we started hanging out that he's said something like this and just so happen to be after his mom came trying to set him up with another snobby rich girl."

"My only thought is he's actually looking out for you. If you talk to him about this dream you have why wouldn't he want to see that happen for you especially if he enjoys seeing you happy."

Damn her and this wisdom she throwing at me. Winter helps me clean up a little more then walks out with me. I'm so glad I have her and to think we didn't even like each other when we first met. Gabe was flirting with her heavy when she started and I didn't like that. We almost fought a few times but then just realized how dumb we would be to fight over a nigga that in another bitch face while we trynna bite each other heads off. That ain't shit nigga was playing us just for his amusement. It just sucks I couldn't walk away from him like winter but then I wouldn't have my ladybug. I swear she's the only good thing I've ever gotta out of meeting that douche.

"Talk to him or at lease let him talk to you. I really like him for you girl after dealing with you know who I think it's time for you to be treated how you are suppose to be."

I stopped for a quick bite before heading to my moms. Being I was just to tired tonight I took a shower then cuddled up with gabby in my old bed. She whined a little before relaxing against me.

*morning*
"Hi baby." My moms bright smile is seen as we walk into the kitchen. "I was surprised seeing you in bed when I came to check on her."

Gabby rubs her eyes laying her head on my shoulder. I sit at the table yawning myself I'm so tired.

"Yeah I just decided to stay didn't wanna drive back home tired."

"Well it's nice waking up to my favorite girls." She places a plate of fruit and French toast in front of me. "I've been meaning to tell you about a friend of mine she's starting to do those house flipping and I know you like to decorate and just thought I mention your name to her. She loves what you did here always complimenting the colors and how it's decorated."

"She wants to hired me?"

"Well first she wants to see for herself what you can do. She just got a house and if you want to give it a try..." she shrugged smiling. "It's not me trying to force you into another job because I know you don't like change and the club is where you are comfortable."

"Then what is this?" It's a great opportunity and exactly what I really want to do.

"I'm your mother Tammy I don't like seeing you in an environment like that of a club I know you have so much more to offer than your physical appearance. I want something for you."

Sitting gabby in my seat I walk out knowing she's follow.

"What if I don't think I can do anything other than put on a short dress and make some drinks mom. I have a high school education and only that. Being a bottle girl is all I know the only job I've ever had. I'm just suppose to leave this getting a great pay for a normal ass 9 to 5 so I don't keep making you look bad?"

"No I never said anything like that. I'm looking out for you Tammy my daughter and my grand daughter. How many times have you come to me with stories about men grabbing on you cursing at you throwing drinks at you then tossing a bill like that shit ok!? Not everyone is out to get you...some really care about you and want better."

Chase

Turning hope to me I make sure her small buns are straight and neat. I'm not gonna brag but I can do a pretty damn good bun. I took some classes so I would be able to do her hair properly can have my baby looking crazy out there.

She smiled before running off. Picking up her bag I follow. She's gonna spend her week with April which means I'll be getting some extra work in and some decent sleep. Today though I have a stop to make and I need to be there before I do anything else meaning I'm leaving out right behind April.

And speaking of. "Hey."

"Hi can I use your restroom really quick."

Now that's a small thing but see this woman here never sticks to anything small. She may want to use my restroom but I'm sure there's something behind this request.

"Yeah just make it quick please I have somewhere to be."

"It can't be that important." She flips her hair walking in.

"Hurry please...thank you."

Going into the kitchen I fix myself a quick cup of coffee. This woman drains me every time I'm around her. Five minutes had passed and she still hadn't come out. I'd go up and see if everything is good but I won't.

"Where mommy?" Hope came in.

"In the restroom she should be out soon. What are you guys doing this week?" I lift her onto the counter top

"I don't know I usually just stay with granny but she reads to me every night."

What the hell? So she's not even with her during the small amount of time she has with her. I mentioned before that I am Hope's primary parent I have full custody of her. During the ending process of our relationship sometime after our daughters birth April went off. No one to this day knows where she went or even how long. She left hope by herself only reason I found out is she wasn't answering any of my calls to come get Hope. In court she said she did it to hurt me she wanted me to see what I was doing to her by ending our relationship that stunt itself gave me full custody but I agreed to still let her see Hope. I didn't want to take my daughter away from her mother since there are things I can't teach or do for her like her mother can. She clearly doesn't appreciate this gift of parenthood.

"Hi mommy."

"Hi baby. What is this Chase?" April held a gift bag in her hand. One that was not for her. Why can't she just mind her business for once.

"None of your business. You were suppose to be in the restroom how did you get that?" I snatch it from her. Looking inside I make sure everything is still in here going as far to checking the jewelry box. We all know she has some sticky fingers.

"I was...I went to the one in your bedroom. Who is that for?" She crosses her arms.

"Not you. I have to go now so do you."

"Clearly it's not for me because it's pink you know my favorite is indigo and hope's is purple. Who are you buying gifts like this for?"

"None of your business let's go."

She still stood glaring at me. Why oh why did I cum in her!?

"Is it for that pink hair hoe?"

"She's not a hoe don't be disrespectful. You had no business being in my room touching things that don't belong to you."

Her face softens before she starts pouting and sniffling. Someone save me or kill me which ever works best.

"I just don't get it...what does she have that I don't!? She looks like a fucking clown that's what you want to represent you out here. Some flimsy stripper bitch!" She started crying.

"I'm not gonna tell you again about this disrespect towards Tammy she's done nothing to you."

"Fuck the bitch she's getting in my way."

"For someone who brought this on yourself you just don't understand. You ruined our relationship not me just respect my wishes and move on it's been more than long enough grow up already."

"No I want you! You saw your mom wants us together to be a real family."

"Well I don't want you and my mother only wants me with whoever gives the biggest deal. She'll have me with some other female in a hot second if the dollar signs are right and you know it." I shrug taking Hope down letting her run off. I don't really like arguing in front of her she shouldn't see this.

"Well your being blinded by that chick. There's no way in hell she treats you better than me or even cares about you more than me. She's nothing compared to me and you know it. She's probably scheming to bleed you dry."

"You tried already Id know if that's what she wanted. We shouldn't even being having this discussion it's not your business April."

Flaring her nose she screamed knocking over my mug stand. She then knocks over the pots holding my flour and sugar, a few plates in my dry rack, my oil and vinegar jars, the drawings on my fridge and tea kettle. Hope stood watching with tears in her eyes scared I'm sure. Storming out she pushed pass Hope slamming my door making a few pictures fall from the walls.

Getting the broom I just start getting up all the glass. She acts like a fucking spoiled child!

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?" I sigh dumping the glass in the trash ben. When she didn't answer I turn seeing her crying with a red face holding a drawing of hers. In the rage of her temper tantrum her mother ripped it. "I'm sorry you saw that...come here."

After I got her calmed down I finished cleaning up. Not even sure what to do right now because I'm pissed but hope is here I can't let her see both her parents acting crazy. This shit is nothing new coming from April she's always fucking something up! I just need something to get my mind off this.

"Hey babygirl you wanna go paint?" It's a thing for us good bonding time.

"Yes can gabby come daddy?"

Mmhm that could work maybe Tammy will let me explain myself finally and I can give her the gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 131 14
YO IM REWRITING THIS STORY ON A NEW ACCOUNT NAMED BLATHERBUNNY
72.9K 2.3K 54
Two different ways Two different worlds. Same Vibe. Same Loyalty ❤
89.6K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)