Burning Heart ▹ CIAMPA [COMPL...

By bamagalforever

• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL {discontinued} (3) BURNING HEART... More

▹ ℭast
▹ ℳusic
00 ▹ rise
01 ▹ every time
02 ▹ reunited
03 ▹ intimacy
04 ▹ first
05 ▹ party
06 ▹ aftermath
07 ▹ speak
08 ▹ debut
09 ▹ nosebleed
10 ▹ drunk
11 ▹ back
12 ▹ home
13 ▹ alone
14 ▹ care
15 ▹ apologize
16 ▹ flight
17 ▹ landfall
18 ▹ late
19 ▹ heartbeat
20 ▹ steady
21 ▹ confessions
22 ▹ feelings
23 ▹ blindness
24 ▹ mending
25 ▹ forelsket
27 ▹ surprise
28 ▹ meeting
29 ▹ butterfly
30 ▹ blue
31 ▹ forgiveness
32 ▹ start
33 ▹ official
34 ▹ fall
35 ▹ past
36 ▹ now
37 ▹ present
38 ▹ future
39 ▹ endlessly
40 ▹ forever

26 ▹ birthday

344 12 3
By bamagalforever

TWITTER
CandiceLeRae: You'll always be my best friend Happy Birthday, Sis 💕

14.1 Likes | 5K Retweets | 2.5K Comments

— — —

"NICOLE..." He whispered in my ear, poking at the skin on my back. "Are you awake, baby?"

"Mm," I hummed, stirring in my deep sleep. "Nope."

"Yes, you are," he laughed, bent down, and kissed the back of my neck. "We should get up already and start our day."

"But I'm still so sleepy," I murmured and buried my face more into my pillow. "Start the day without me."

"I'd rather start it with you," I heard him say as he got off the bed to probably change. "Get up. The world is waiting on us, baby."

"...Nik? Nicole," I heard somebody new say my name. "Honey, wake up!"

They turned me around and I sucked in my breath, out of surprise. It was Candice, who looked worried sick. "What?" I breathed out, dazed and confused.

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes," Candice breathed back out, exhausted. "Damn. What were you dreaming of? Must of been good."

I shook my head, sat up, and placed my right hand over my forehead. "Uh, n-nothing," I stuttered out, closing my eyes. "It was stupid."

"Yeah, okay," she rolled her eyes, smiling sarcastically. "Anyways, you need to get up."

"Why?" I instantly asked, pulling my eyebrows in together. Then, I glanced over to the clock next to my bed on the side-table, and it read out: 10:45 A.M. "What the hell?"

"You seriously don't know what today is, Nik?" Candice asked, non-sarcastically. She was really confused and acquisitive.

Before I could answer, my door flew open and a bunch of balloons entered through before they were divided up and Johnny stood there. He had a smile painted across his face when he cheered: "Happy Birthday, Nicole!"

Birthday? I nearly coughed this out, but just stared instead. It isn't my birthday... Or, is it? Have I really been so damn down and depressed that I have completely forgotten when my birthday was?

Candice turned to look over her shoulder and said to Johnny: "She seriously forgot her birthday. Can you believe that?"

"What?" Johnny breathed out, completely confused, himself. "How the hell did you forget, Nik?"

I innocently shrugged and mumbled out: "I... I don't know. I just did."

Just as Candice turned to talk to Johnny more, I felt my phone vibrate underneath my pillow, where it was charging at. I yanked the charger out and had several text messages, some of which I didn't care for at all.

I will never reply back to Pete or Bianca, but I decided to just text Trev back with: Thank you, Trev 💚 And, then, I saw the last message, which was from Tommaso.

Was the black hearts too much? I think not...

Nevertheless, I put my phone up and stared at Candice and Johnny arguing here in my room. "Well, what the hell does that have to do with me?" Johnny was asking Candice.

Candice instantly replied: "Well, if you had given more two more seconds, then maybe—"

"What's going on?" I asked, shaking my head and focusing on them two. They stopped and stared back at me. I kept staring until they would answer me.

"It's nothing, Nik," Candice clarified with a shrug. "However, you and I are going to go shopping today!"

"I hate shopping, Candi," I rolled my eyes and sighed, moving my arms across my chest.

She giggled and agreed: "And so do I, but... I love shopping with you on our birthdays because we always try on the most horrible and tacky clothes ever."

She had a valid point. We always did that, every single year on each other's birthdays. We would crawl through the malls and try on everything that looked terrible on us. Most of the time, we never even bought anything.

"Fine," I growled and playfully rolled my eyes. "Get out and let me get dressed."

"Why? I've seen you naked before," Candice pointed out and I simply stared back her. She picked up what I was throwing down. "Oh, right. Johnny hasn't, though."

"Exactly," I sarcastically smiled and winked. Together, leaving the balloons behind, they left and shut the door behind them. I felt, for the first time since I woke up, I could finally breathe again.

TWITTER
Happy 22nd Birthday to Me... 🤷🏻‍♀️

12.7K Likes | 9.2K Retweets | 3.3K Comments

— — —

CANDICE had dragged the day out and had dragged me everywhere across Orlando, Florida. We had been everywhere, trying to find the perfect dress for us. I didn't know why we had to find dresses, but Candice said something like: "The birthday girl deserves the perfect birthday dress and, then, her best friend needs to match her."

So, I allowed her to drag the day out and take me wherever she wanted to go. After we tried on every tacky and horrible piece of clothing, she finally started to pull out more serious dresses. These were the ones to try on take home.

"What color are you aiming for?" Candice asked without looking straight at me. Rather, she had her back turned and was going through the rack of dresses. "I was personally thinking of red, but dark, y'know?"

"Red is nice," I murmured and, then, squinted my eyes together when I seen a dress that I actually liked from my rack. I yanked it off the rank, spun, and held it in front of me. "I was thinking black... Kind of like my soul right now."

Candice spun around and her mouth dropped. "Damn," she commented, but I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. "I mean... I-I like the black and that dress, to be exact, but... You don't have to dress in black for your own birthday."

I rolled my eyes, but managed to smile, too. "Well," I squeaked out and skipped towards her, "I love it and... I want to try this out and, if it looks good, I'm gonna buy it."

I began to skip away to the changing rooms and I heard her footsteps, so she was following me. I slipped into one room and began to strip to change into this dress. It was black and laced, and I was absolutely in love with it — and that's saying something because I usually don't like very many dresses. It honestly looked like I was going to arrive at a funeral than to my own birthday.

I stripped down and slipped it on; then, when it was on, I straightened it out and dusted myself off. I had to turn slightly around to look at myself in the mirror and, when I did, I couldn't believe the sight. I looked... good.

I actually smiled at my appearance, the first time in a very long time. After every single time Pete ever cheated on me throughout the years, I always instantly felt ugly and remained untouched until he crawled his way back into my life. Today, for my birthday, I felt good and I looked great to match, too.

I unlocked the dressing room's door and stepped out, brushing myself off again before turning and facing Candice. "So," I grinned and posed, "what do you think?"

"Um," she breathed out after staring at the dress, then cracked a smile and looked up into my eyes. "It may look like you're attending a funeral, but you look good. Dinner should be fun tonight."

"Thanks," I grinned and she nodded, so I went back in the dressing room to change back into my normal clothes because I was going to buy this dress.

In all honesty, I don't think that Candice liked the dress at all. Maybe the design of it, but not the funeral-like color. I think that, when she looked up and seen that I was glowing with smiles, she agreed to it. She wanted to see me happy, after all.

So, after we both found the dresses we wanted, we bought them and headed home (finally). It was almost seven o'clock and we had practically been out all day. I didn't know why she had been dragging it out when dinner was at seven-thirty, so we only had so long to get ready and to meet Johnny for dinner.

"Mind unlocking the door for me?" Candice asked once we made it to the front door. I nodded and grabbed her keys from her. "Thanks, babe."

I laughed, especially when she winked at me, then shook my head and focused on the door. I unlocked it, pushed the door open, took notice of the inside being completely dark, then switched on the light next to the door.

"SURPRISE!"

• And... That's it for now! Next chapter will be up soon!! So, be on the look-out because, babes... It is going to be GEWT 😍🔥👅💦 All the love .xx •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
352K 4.4K 135
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
23.5K 1.2K 46
• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL (3) BURNING HEART ▹ CIAMPA (4) BURNING GLASS ▹ RICOCHET (5) BURNING LIGH...
590K 20.3K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...