Burning Heart ▹ CIAMPA [COMPL...

By bamagalforever

• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL {discontinued} (3) BURNING HEART... More

▹ ℭast
▹ ℳusic
00 ▹ rise
01 ▹ every time
02 ▹ reunited
03 ▹ intimacy
04 ▹ first
05 ▹ party
06 ▹ aftermath
07 ▹ speak
08 ▹ debut
09 ▹ nosebleed
10 ▹ drunk
11 ▹ back
12 ▹ home
13 ▹ alone
14 ▹ care
15 ▹ apologize
16 ▹ flight
17 ▹ landfall
18 ▹ late
19 ▹ heartbeat
20 ▹ steady
21 ▹ confessions
22 ▹ feelings
23 ▹ blindness
24 ▹ mending
26 ▹ birthday
27 ▹ surprise
28 ▹ meeting
29 ▹ butterfly
30 ▹ blue
31 ▹ forgiveness
32 ▹ start
33 ▹ official
34 ▹ fall
35 ▹ past
36 ▹ now
37 ▹ present
38 ▹ future
39 ▹ endlessly
40 ▹ forever

25 ▹ forelsket

385 12 7
By bamagalforever

TWO MONTHS LATER

"YOU would look really good in that, Nik," Candice smiled from ear to ear, signaling towards the jeans that I was currently holding my arms. "That will go so well with a wrestling tee."

"Yeah, but," I began to say, totally unsure what to do. "I have so many pairs of black jeans. Do I really need another one?"

"Hell yeah," Candice laughed and shook her head. "You can't have too many pairs of black and ripped pants."

"True," I giggled, slightly turning my back on her to look for my correct size out of all that was there.

Tonight, Candice, Johnny, and myself are hosting a little party together at their place — which I moved in to after everything went down with Pete and Bianca, allowing Bianca to have the place all to herself. I moved into their guest bedroom, which is almost identical to the one that I had in my other apartment.

The party that we're hosting is a little get-together for the pay-per-view tonight of SummerSlam. We're all gonna stay in the living room together, sit and watch the PPV, with our wrestling t-shirts on to support our favorites. I still couldn't decide what to wear with my ripped black jeans.

"Shit," I heard Candice curse under her breath, but I heard it with our close distance. I turned to stare at her and she must have felt my eyes on her, so she said: "Oh, it's Johnny that texted me. He wants us to swing by the store after this before we go home."

"Why?" I asked, taking the correct sized jeans off the rack and placing them in our buggy. "We already went to the store and got everything for tonight."

"Yeah, well," she shrugged and, then, looked at me and sighed. "He wants us to go grab some alcohol because he invited Trevor."

"Trevor?" I squeaked back, strict as I faced her. I have talked to him since it all went down and our friendship was slowly going back to how it once was, but he still was distant — especially towards me. It's like, when he looks at me, he blames me for what occurred between Pete and Bianca. I couldn't help that I didn't have a leach for him, apparently.

"Yeah, Johnny says that he's coming," Candice continued to explain to me, piece by piece. "He requested some alcohol, though, so we have to pick it up for him. We gotta be great hosts."

I blinked, slowly turning away, before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slipped out my phone and read the screen, that I had a new text message from Tommaso, himself.

I smiled, hiding it behind my rosy red cheeks, and shook my head. He was always so worried and I could never cure him of that.

Nevertheless, I placed my phone back in my pocket as Candice and I continued to shop.

CANDICE and I came crashing through the door, which Johnny held open for us. We slammed our bags on the kitchen bar with a huff and puff.

"You're late," Johnny reminded us, which was completely true. "The first match has already started."

"Well, if you hadn't told someone barley thirty minutes beforehand that we now needed alcohol," Candice began to sarcastically mock Johnny, "then, we wouldn't be late right now."

"I'm sorry, Candice," a new voice suddenly said and we all looked towards the living room, where Trevor was coming towards us with a smile painted across his face. "That was all me. I should've said something sooner. My bad."

"Trevor," I breathed out his name and he must of heard, since he looked straight at me and readjusted his grin.

"Nik," he said out my name, nodding my way. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise," I said back to him with a nod. I turned towards Candice and asked her: "So, um, I'll be right back. I gotta go change real quick."

"Okay, honey," she smiled back, understanding. "Johnny will help me with this."

"Awesome," I grinned and headed towards my room, passing right back Trevor. I went in my room, locked the door behind me for my privacy, and threw off the top that I had on now to replace it with a wrestling t-shirt.

I dig through my dresser drawers until I found one that I approved of, which was AJ Styles' signature Phenomenal shirt. As I turned the inside out, I heard a door and, then: "What the hell?"

I sucked in a breath, spun around, and used my shirt to cover myself up. My eyes were peeled open and it was Tommaso standing there, shocked after walking out of the bathroom, where the light was still on from the inside.

"Tommaso," came my warning tone with a huff huff. "Dude!?"

He was staring at what he almost saw and, then, shook his head to clear his gutter-head. "Oh," he breathed out and looked up to my eyes than my chest. "I-I'm sorry, Nicole. I had to take a piss and didn't know you were in here changing."

I gulped, shook my head, and replied: "I-It's okay. Just let me get changed real quick."

So, I turned back around and slipped the AJ Styles shirt on over my black-laced bra. He couldn't see anything, so it didn't even matter what he saw on my back.

Finally, I spun around and went over to the light beside my bed. I turned it on and asked Tommaso over my shoulder: "Mind switching that light off for me?"

He nodded and did as I asked, then the only light that was on was the one next to my bed. I turned around and saw that Tommaso was slowly coming towards me, temptingly.

"So," he breathed out, then gulped. "AJ is your favorite in to win, huh?"

"Always," I blushed, glancing to my shirt. "I'm assuming that you have Samoa Joe in that match-up?"

He shrugged, coming even closer, and replied: "I don't know. Never liked him much."

"Liar," I laughed and shook my head. "You so like him."

"Okay," he sighed, shrugging. "You caught me. I might want Joe to win over Styles."

"Of course, you do," I smirked with my hand on my hip, sort of posing with my point, and slightly rolled my eyes. "You always go for the heels than the faces."

Shrugging again and coming a little bit more closer, he said: "It is what it is."

"Then, what is it?" I asked, tempting him.

He didn't answer, just stared at me. Our eyes were meeting somewhere in the middle before he licked his bottom lip and bit down on it afterwards, too. His blue orbs slowly lowered towards something else and, at first, I thought it was my chest, but it wasn't, though. It was my lips.

"Yeah, so," I tried to talk to distract him and myself, of course, too. "Maybe we should... just go."

Before I even realized it, he was right there in front of me and I could hear his heavy breath. It hit my face, as it was hot and minty-like. I wanted so badly to bring him closer to me, but my heart was beyond broken from Pete's damage to it and I didn't want to fall deeper than I need to right now.

He placed both of his hands on each side of my face, leaned in, and pressed his lips to my forehead. He lightly kissed my forehead while I held my eyes closed and took a deep breath, somewhat wishing that it would never end.

Then again, just as I wish that things between Tommaso and I would deepen, Pete always ends up popping back in my head, as if, I was still in a domestic and unhappy relationship with him. It's like he's my new conscience and he's telling me not to do anything stupid, like he would, or it would end badly for me.

What he said next in my hair really took me by surprise and melted my heart all at once... "Not talking to you those three weeks were the worst of my life..."

It felt like he was driving this train that didn't have any brakes and he rammed right into my gut, making me spit up blood and, eventually, my heart, too. Though, the pain would feel way better than what Pete put me through.

So, finally, he let go of me and began to back away to leave my room. I wanted so badly to reach out to him and grab ahold of his shirt, yank him back to me, and smack my lips to his. I want to feel his embrace, those biceps wrap around my small body, as we close our eyes and sink deeper into our kiss.

However... I couldn't and it was because this wasn't a fairytale. I couldn't get over Pete just like that. I can't forget what he did to me and what Tommaso could do to me, too. I needed to hold a front up, but when it comes to Tommaso... I found myself not caring so much.

I just want to sleep next to him and feel/hear his heartbeat against my ear, as it slowly helps me fall asleep. I want to feel his strong arms wrap around my small body and he kiss my forehead as we close our eyes to sleep.

Then, in the morning, we will wake up together, but not want to actually get up and do anything. We'll just want to lay down all day and be in each other's arms until the very end of time.

Unfortunately... That will never happen and it makes me so damn depressed that I just don't understand why because I know that I'm better than this shit. But I am so fucking in love with someone that will never love me back, even if we got to by chance.

• FIN. . . JK, but dayum 😭 The tears 💔 Also, I wasn't going to make an A/N, but, due to the latest and unexpected death of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart... I had to. His death hit me very hard and it even made me cry at work earlier when I heard about it. And, then, when Ronda spoke about him and when the tribute played out on RAW, too. I LOVED Jim and his great personality. His smile and laugh, heel or face, always made me feel warm inside. We lost someone truly GREAT to this world and he will TRULY be missed 😭 My heart is heavy tonight 💔 Also, guys... DEAN AMBROSE RETURNED TONIGHT AND I LOST MY VOICE, LIKE NO JOKE!!! 😭 Anyways... All the love .xx •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 0 16
~*~*~ "I am the spy in the shadows; the thief in the night; a seductress in the dark; the fist that you never saw coming; and, when absolutely nece...
270K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
109K 4.4K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
1.4K 51 8
A dark romance, vividly grotesque, morally questionable, fate-defying, vampirically induced tale of happily ever after. With a little bit of dark hum...