K L A N C E D // Klance One-s...

By keyungso

"Let's make our own shade of purple with red and blue." mature content. More

desc
shower smut ;)
Ruin me
Promises are promises
Insecurities
keith has pimples and lance is a secretly a beauty guru
keith is a l0ser
lance is stUpid....ly in love
superhero au
youtuber au
idk au
drunk keith is the best keith - 1
idk i tried making angst but it turned out fluffy
keith would be a great neko
drunk keith is the best keith part two
drunk keith is the best keith part two of the part two
soulmate au-1
soulmate au-2
just plain smut
short fic i wrote while pooping
text au
galra au
text au pt.2
keith has amnesia au
keith would be a great neko- pt 2
sick au
cellmates au-pt 1??
cellmates au- pt 2
im so done with s7
crackass short fic
"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in ur place?" au
beware !!
beware!! pt-2
beware!! pt-3
beware!! pt-4
keith as a cat demon
poop story i wrote while pooping
keith with piercings sounds hot
15
Prince and bodyguard action
party au with a plot twist
prince and bodyguard smut
superhero au pt2
my life is a mess lol
youtuber au pt2
more prince and bodyguard au
keith being a clingy cat shit
kinda yacchan x tamura au
this fic is on crack
keith as a loser and lance being daddy material like always
incubus keith! au +188888888 SINNING ONLYFORONESGOINGTOHELL HOLIFIED
klance pirate au!
klance on a bus! au
birthday gift/cat!keith au

keith has a diary au

3.2K 99 113
By keyungso

a/u: heyo. sorry for the long update please blame it on school and the fact that life sucKs. can i just skip to the part where i become rich and marry a really hot guy?

"Yeah yeah dude," Lance nodded, ear against his phone, "Alright- Yeah...Okay....Cool...See you."

He hanged up the phone call with a sigh, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose in slight annoyance, yet he was slightly glad that Keith had no other choice but to lend him the keys to grab something he'd forgotten.

Keith didn't let anyone in his room. That was one of the things Lance had came to realize in being friends with Keith. He remembered the first time when he had suggested watching the world cup in Keith's house since it was the closest, but Keith had politely declined and no one said anything about that but when Lance had refused being host because his grandmother came to visit, he was called a variety of nicknames he didn't like by Pidge and even Hunk called him a loser.

Lance thought they were probably kind of scared of Keith. And he didn't really blame them. The half Texas half Korean boy was always set into a frown, a glare sharp enough to cut. His fists were always balled up into tight fists just like those memes Lance remembered seeing from scrolling past through Instagram.

The second time he didn't catch on the 'I don't like people going to my house cause I'm emo' sign was when they all went out to drink together. It was late night and Lance did not feel like walking home this late at night. He had asked Keith if he could crash at his place, but the boy stuttered out some reasons, saying his cat was sick and he didn't want Lance to catch it. Lance was drunk that time and just shrugged and said it was fine.

When he did finally get the unspoken memo between his group of friends, it was an hour ago. Keith was in his soccer practice, his whole body drenched in sweat. Lance had been walking with Hunk, talking about the new Korean girl group that just made their debut, when Keith called out to him.

"Yeah?" Lance smiled at him, jogging to get closer. Keith swiped his forehead with the back of his hand before swiping his drooping locks back with his fingers.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" He asked him.

Lance raised his eyebrows. Keith rarely asked for favors. The independent boy liked doing things by himself. He liked keeping track of what he's doing and testing himself if he could succeed.

"What is it?"

"Look, I have to tutor this kid right this but I completely forgot the books at home and he has this test tomorrow and he would really kill me if I don't bring it," he said, frowning at himself. Lance would bet anything the boy was probably taking it on himself for this.

"Relax," Lance chuckled, lightly shoving Keith's shoulder. "I'll get it before your practice ends. Where is it?"

Keith chewed on his lower lips, just like how he always did whenever he was nervous. His eyes avoided Lance's when he mumbled, "My house."

"Wait. Your house? The infamous off limits Kogane house?"

Keith rolled his eyes but there was a small smile. "Don't make me change my mind, Lance."

Laughing, the boy walked backwards a few steps before turning around, waving his hand with his phone in it as he called out, "Send me your address!"

He came here with curiosity killing him and a hint of pride that he was the only one out of his friend group that has even step foot inside Keith's house. Even Pidge had tried hacking into the boy's security camera to just take a glimpse of what was so secret but after a long glare from Keith, she quickly gave up.

Lance, on the hand, didn't know what 'give up' means. He didn't know a lot of words, actually which usually consisted of the won't 'Don't.' Like when Keith had told him "Don't touch my cupcakes, Lance. They're for Hunk." Lance said said okay and gave him a salute though Keith noticed one of the cupcakes had a teeny tiny smudge on the side. He had wacked Lance on the head for that.

He walked inside and closed the door behind him with his foot, eyes scannning the room and feeling his curiosity being satisfied. It was a normal apartment. It was small, with the living room and kitchen combined in one room and there was a door on the left side which Lance guessed was his bedroom. There was a window but it was covered by thick black curtains. Lance huffed out a breath in humor. Keith's as antisocial as he can be, he thought, taking in all the covered ways that the outside could take a peek in.

The small sofa in the back of the room looked worn out yet comfortable. Pictures hung on top on it on the wall and Lance found himself walking towards it, feeling himself smile as he saw Keith in his middle school graduation.

Keith was pretty cute, he couldn't help but admit. He always made fun of his mullet but Lance knew deep inside he only wished he could rock it as good as Keith. And his eyes were always so dark and purple Lance always felt like he was staring at the galaxy. And when Keith was pleased or happy, Lance noticed how sparkly his eyes get, like stars from above.

Turning his attention away from the pictures, his eyes searched for the book Keith had told him to get. There wasn't any books here, he fumed. He didn't really feel like searching and turning his place upside down to find a jungle of paper. And Keith would probably kill him anyway, judging from how fucking neat the place was. If there was indeed a book here, Lance would had noticed it when he first came in cause the only thing in this room was furnitures.

After a few seconds of thinking, his thought landed on the door at the left. Maybe it was in his bedroom.

Would Keith let him in? Should he ask for it? He was about to dial the boy's number again (not that he actually remembered it...) when he realized that Keith would probably be all crazy saying oh no Lance not my bedroom that's tooooooooooo secretive. My entire hidden double life would totally be ruined if you go in there. And he would probably tell Lance to go back to school. And then Lance would never get to see what laid behind this door.

He shoved his phone back into the pocket and turned the knob open. The scent of Keith filled his nostrils that reminded him his future death when Keith would eventually find out he had entered his bedroom. Keith smelled good, like lavender and a bit of the perfume he got for him. He must had used it a little on his room.

Lance looked around, touching things he shouldn't had touched and opening things that should be left closed. Where would Keith put his student's books? How the fuck should Lance know?

Pulling a drawer open, he rummaged the things in it, oblivious to the mess he made. Under a pile of papers, there was a small black book and he smiled proudly before pulling it out.

He didn't ask what the book looked like, but when he saw the small black book, his heart dropped as he realized that this cannot possibly be a studying book. It was small, with a little pen  attached on the left side and a small KEITH on the down, right side of the cover.

It was Keith's diary.

There was no denying it. It had to be his diary. Lance wanted to put it back inside the drawer, he swore he really did, but his curiosity got the best of him that he sat himself down on Keith's red bed and flipped open the book.

10/03/18
I'm going to fucking kill that son of a bitch I swear to god that's the only thing I want right now.

Lance's eyebrows raised, clearly amused and his doubt of opening the book quickly dissolving. He flipped to another page, eyes bright in interest.

12/03/18
Lance is the worst human being ever. He's probably still the worst in the galaxy. He thinks he can flirt with everything he sees that has a bit resemblance to a vagina when he's supposed to focus on our project. I should really write his name off the project altogether.

Lance huffed out a breath. To his defense, he thought Keith liked her too, since he wasn't telling him to stop talking and work on the project. He didn't hiss at the girl like he always did, either. Lance remembered when Keith had lashed out on the girl for interrupting our conversation and had sent the poor girl crying.

But, Lance thought, Keith had never liked any girl. Except for Pidge but that was like a totally different story.

He flipped through more pages. It was mostly boring stuff that Lance already knew; like how much he hated Lance. How much Lance annoyed him. How much Lance flirted with other girls blablabla, what he did and even notes on stuff Keith was probably working on. Like, who the fuck writes homework on their diary?

His phone rang, disrupting his thoughts. He fished out his phone, clicking the reply button before putting in against his ear and his shoulder, eyes still glued to the book.

"Sup," he said, flipping through pages. Lance is a loser. Lance sucks. Lance is so annoying blablablabla.

"Lance? Where are you? Did you find it?" Keith asked, voice clearly sounding anxious and worried. Lance couldn't choose if it was because he really needed those books or because Lance was in his house unsupervised. He picked the latter.

"Relax, bro. I'm still looking for it," he replied. He is so annoying like I feel like I could punch him right in his ugly face and not feel sorry at all.

Oh wow, Keith, that was harsh.

"What?"

Lance stopped, cursing under his breath. He had said it out loud.

"Nothing," he replied not so smoothly, "Nothing. Hey how's practice?"

Painful silence greeted him from the other side and Lance nervously bit his lower lip. Keith was one of the sharpest person he had ever met. He could always tell if someone was lying. He waited, the finger that was about to turn a page frozen. He could hear distant shouting from the other soccer players.

"Good.." Keith finally replied, voice filled with clear suspicion.

"Great. Oh look! I found em'. Alright gotta go now, Keith!"

"Wait, Lance-"

"Adios amigo!" He hanged up and put the phone inside his pocket. Flipping through more pages he stumbled upon the type of diary entry he was looking for.

23/05/2018
I can't believe I farted right in the middle of the meeting.

Lance burst out laughing, throwing his head back. He fucking kNEW that guy was the one who let out that gas. Everyone thought it was Lance but fuck yall because I have solid proof. He took his phone and snapped a quick pic of the entry.

He wasn't the one to look into other people's secret. Especially Keith's. They'd been friends since primary and Lance knew Keith valued trust the most.

He got what he wanted. Which basically was proof that he didn't fucking fart on that meeting. His fart smelled like rotten eggs and the fart that went off didn't smell anything like that.

Putting his phone back inside his pocket, he was about to close the diary and put it back into where he found it when a particular line caught his eye.

25/05/2018
How is Lance so cute?

He blinked. What the actual fuck? He read it again. And again. And again. Did he just- His eyes drifted down to the entry after it.

26/05/2018
I accidentally saw Lance shirtless in the locker room today and I swear my heart just went like beep.

His eyes widen as he read the next entry. And the next. And the next. And the next.

28/05/2018
Oh my god his voice sounds so nice it sounds like it's made out of pure gold.

4/06/2018
Lance asked me out to a movie today. As friends of course. But I said no because what if I mess it up??? Like it's not a date but im just scared that I'll be boring to him. He looked so sad when I did that I kinds regret my thoughtfully planned out decision.

11/06/2018
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I think he might know that I like him.

13/06/2018
Okay no. He's still oblivious. It's kinda annoying but really endearing. I can't choose.

7/07/2018
Shit. I can't believe I had a wet dream about Lance. LANCE. Lance fucking McClain. Lance my primary friend. My childhood friend. Fuck Keith you are so disgusting.

6/08/2018
I'm trying hard to just forget my feelings yet when I think I'm almost there he comes acting all cute and messes things up. Like I know he's straight and all but there's still hope in me that someday maybe he'll like me back. Probably not. Ha.

The next entry was about his homework and how Pidge tripped on a rock. He went through the pages, not finding anything more about him. He went back to the first pages he found about Keith hating on him.

Lance is so annoying. His smile is annoying. His perfect eyes are annoying. His hair is annoying. Everything about him is annoyingly cute.

Lance closed the book, hand on his face as he tried calming himself down. Shit. He didn't know Keith felt that way about him. That was probably why he was always so angry whenever girls approached him. Or why he always declined Lance's invites to a movie. Lance had always thought Keith hated him. But it was the opposite is that.

His phone rang again, and he gulped when Keith's name appeared.

"Hi," Lance forced out awkwardly.

"Hi. Hey, turns out the boy I was tutoring called in sick today so I dont need the books now. Sorry for the trouble. Are you still in my place?"

"Uh," Lance looked around, "Yeah. I guess. I'm in your room."

"Oh okay- wait what??"

"What?"

There was muffling and grumbling from the other side before, "What the fuck Lance? I told you not to go in there!"

"Nu uh," Lance let out his tongue even though Keith couldn't see him, "You didn't say anything about that. Besides, I can't find the books outside so I had to check in here."

Lance could hear the boy taking deep breaths. Now that he knew how Keith actually felt about him, everything that came out of his mouth sounded like a flirt. And he surprisingly liked it.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Lance asked him.

"Well, did you find them?"

Lance stopped again, a slow grin appearing on his face. He didn't really got the time to check since he was too busy reading how cute Keith found him.

"Hey, you think I'm cute?"

On the other side, Keith had stopped breathing. Something wasn't right and he could feel it. And the only way to find out is to get home as fast as he could.

Lance frowned but he was smiling, looking at the phone after Keith had ended the call. He laughed. Jesus he didn't realize Keith was that cute. He was like a distressed kitten. Like Lance was asking him for a bath.

He put the diary back where he found it and continued looking around for the books that was his original plan. There was still no sign of them anywhere. Maybe Keith had left it in school or something and Lance had came here for nothing.

Well, to be honesty speaking, he didn't come here for nothing.

He made his way out of the room and grabbed his bag before opening the apartment door, wanting to just meet Keith in school and tell him he couldn't find the books, when he was met with widen, purple eyes staring back at him.

Keith was taking deep breaths, hinting he probably ran all the way from school.

"Lance-"

Lance stepped forward, grabbed the back of Keith's neck with his hand and pushed him towards him and kissed him.

He didn't know what came over him. All he remembered was looking how anxious and scared Keith looked and all he wanted to do was to just shut him up and calm him down and he didn't fucking know why the only possible way to do that was bloody kissing him on the lips.

He dare not open his eyes, scared of what Keith might look at him with but little did he realize, Keith was looking at him with shock and relief. Slowly, the purple eyes closed and the smaller boy wrapped him arms around the other's neck, pulling them even closer if that was even possible.

They broke apart for air, Keith's sweaty forehead against his cool one. He saw the boy searching his eyes, for any signs of lies and smiled when Lance just looked at him with adoration.

"I saw your little diary," Lance said softly, a smirk on his lips.

Keith hit his arm, earning a groan from the swarthy boy, but he smiled, "I can tell."

"Do you-" Keith said, unable to finish his question as he looked at the floor in embarrassment.

Lance didn't know for sure. Everything happened so fast he wasn't able to really convince himself that he truly and dearly loved Keith. He knew he cared for him and Lance didn't want any reckless decisions that would hurt them both in the future. But he felt something. Something that bloomed within him that was probably there in the first place.

He nodded mutely, nose in the crook of Keith neck as he took in the smell of sweat. He felt Keith loosen up in relief below him and he smiled.

"Go shower. You smell."

Keith pushed him away, showing his tongue before he walked past the boy and to his bedroom. "You're not allowed in my room ever again, Lance. I don't trust you any bit."

Lance didn't answer, his eyes already distracted to the cute, perky butt his boyfriend was displaying, looking so good in those tight and short soccer pants. Were they even boyfriends? Lance didn't know.

He guessed there was only one way to find out.

"Hey Keith do you wanna go on a date after this?"

A/U: hey what do you think of a part two to the superhero au cause thats adorable. or a batman x joker cause thats also adorable. or an au where keith has a confusing wet dream about Lance. or an au where they have to share a hotel room. you know what I'll just flip a coin or smth lmao

okie byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 41
A series of one-shots involving Keith and Lance. One-shots are a mix of them not together, together, and getting together. The writing quality gets b...
109K 4.6K 16
Klance AU, in which Lance is a god and Keith is the boy who catches his eye.
Hana By Kitty

Fanfiction

26.6K 1.2K 13
A broken Lance swears he will never love anyone again, pledging to a life of solitude. No one will ever be enough for him. What will happen when a st...
567 48 6
β•°βž£πŒπˆπŠπ€π†π„ π‘π„πŽβœ§ 𝐗 πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑˙‒ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝐼 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ 𝐼 π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑦 οΏ½...