La Muñeca

Od AuthorXandraCage

PART ONE: "Left in Mexico at age of 12 to only get traffic out to a family who need a nanny, maid and husband... Více

Writer notes
1.
My last confession
Aventuras de Fake Roberta
Thorny cactus
Everything meant to be broken
Hello loves
Unsteady
Claro
Forgive me
Surviving
los años pasan / years have pass
Gateway with the Italian
Mas anos ; more years
I will not...
Pasan los minutos cual si fueran anos
The last prayer
This isn't a democracy
I need
Power play
Mia Luce , my light
Texas
1st lesson; control your emotions
Jeffa
Dos anos
Mariposa
Quien con la esperanza vive, alegre muere
A lot darker than I imagine
conspiracy sh!t
Vows
Author Note
This was all A dream
Unchained melody
Amen
Cancún
Güero ( Luke Cezár Smith) pov
Dices ser un gangsta, Tú no me impresiona
Güero pov - Mercy
Esa mirada que hipnotiza Y tus caricias que me envician
Perez Pov - La pistola y el corazón
Tú eres mi refugio y mi verdad
Perez Pov -Quedate aqui
Muñeca-follow your heart until it bleeds
**unknown Pov**
A/N Part 2
La Muñeca part 2!
Part 2 • l
Part 2• ll •Six years later
Part 2• lll
Part 2• lV
Part 2• V
Part 2• Vl
Part 2• Vll • 2 years later
Part 2 • Vlll
Part 2• lX
Part 2• X
Part 2 • Xl
Part 2• Xll • 1 year later
Part 2• Xlll
Part 2• XlV• 1 more year
Part 2• XV
Part 2 • XVl
Part 2• XVll
Part 2 • XVlll
Part 2 • XlX
Part 2• XX
Part 2 • XXl
Part 2• XXII
Part 2 • XXIII
Part 2 • XXIV
Part 2• XXV
Part 2 • XXVI
A/N
*Years later*
Special Valentines scene

| Dream |

1K 23 2
Od AuthorXandraCage

Song; I get to love you -Ruelle

Rainbow lights beaming flowing through the air around me as puffy clouds floated above me.  Bright pastel colors surround me in blissful airy dreadful way that it actually makes me smile.
"But Debbie pastels?"
Ha I love at memory of my kids favorite movie.
'Mom that's you!'
Morticia Addams
But yet here I was surrounded in bright colors, was this a dream?
My hands extend out to touch feathers flowing from the sky.  But soft melodies make my ears follow.
My eyes switched back and forth between
Soft lights and floating clouds.
Talk about sensory overload.
But if I know who would do this it would be from him.
There it was ...
The brightest blue orbits following from a far teasing me to follow.
Instantly my legs move following the orbits as I was Alice stuck in her wonderland.
The two blue orbits bounce up and down the collide together make me stop in my spot of confusion.
There appeared the biggest whitest smile like Chester cheesing for next mischievous act.
But he was no Chester the cat, for the butterflies in my stomach told me who the smiled begin to.
My legs went overdrive and begin to take chase the floating smile and blue orbits.
My arms instantly extended out .
"Amor!"
A familiarity ran all over my body as small Electricity shock my core.
There he was.
Exactly how I remember him.
His arms extend out taking me into his body as I sniffed his manly earthy scent.
Oh how I can take his warmth and scent in all day!
Our bodies automatically fit like the last two puzzle pieces.
There it is, the big picture of a paradise you only dream of.
The feeling of accomplishment and beauty.
This was what I was now thanking god for, the greatest sight and the feeling of love all around me.
Love
He was my love and he filled me up like starving abandoned animal. As we stayed embraced we gracefully rock back and forth as we were both dancing to soft melody.
The feeling of belonging and love blow every sense of my body into overdrive fueling my body with his energy.
My head finally lifts to see get a glimpse of the face of my love, but just like that.
A breeze of wind blew in dissipate him in the air as only arms I felt were my own on my body.
Dissipated in the wind as I was now rocking my own self.
The cotton Candy clouds turn into dark black raging clouds and sound of thunder now surrounded me. Yelling as if I angered god himself. My hands drop to my side as cold metal was not felt between my fingers. I lifted to see what I was holding, it was golden knife dripping darkness of blood.  Laughter now filled in air as woman in black cowl appeared with the brightest silver marble eyes.
"You see everything that exists here is mine."
This was death talking to me? Her smiled curved up as if she knew exactly what I had just asked.
"Everything! Your children, your husband and the love of your life."

Goosebumps covered every piece of skin shaking into my core. Sudden thumbing noise knocked to my ass, the walls!
They were disappearing into the ground one by one until dark clay misshaped walls surrounded me. This was no longer a room of great happiness no.
No it seems I have fallen into hell, as smell of sulfur now begin to fill the air while soft romantic melody turn into fat distant cries and yells .

"I can take it all away"

She said snapping her fingers as she stood before me, threatening to take away my dream.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.6K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
572K 20.3K 39
Caia regrets many things in life. Getting herself into so much debt that her dealer owned her was one of them. But when Dan offers her up to the pow...
82 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
289K 9.5K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...