°•Married To Park Jimin•° ✔

By BTSFanfic149

"Aera and Jimin... you're getting married!" ---- Everything in this story is mine except for the photos and m... More

😊Short Teaser/Info😊
《01》
《02》
《03》
《04》
《05》
《06》
《07》
《08》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
OMG!!!!!
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
YOONGI VLIVE!!
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
😭😍💜❤Happy Jimin Day!❤💜😍😭
《41》
《42》
SORRY TO TRIGGER YOU GUYS!
😭💔😔
Other Account

《09》

2.2K 44 12
By BTSFanfic149

Today was Jennie's grandma's funeral. I decided to wear this:

Black for respect. I then went to meet Jennie at a park near my house.
-
I arrived and started looking around for Jennie. I kept looking and looking until I heard my name being called.

"Aera! Over here!" A girl voice said and I turned to see Jennie smiling and waving at me. I smiled and walked towards her.

"I can't believe you actually came with me." She said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Of course I will, you're my friend!" I said and she smiled big before hugging me.

"Let's go!" I nodded and we went into her car and left to the funeral place.
-
We arrived and I saw people I didn't know crying over the place and some even passing out. I was shocked.

"J-Jennie? Where is the coff-" I stopped talking when I realized the coffin was right infront of me. I then read the name.

"Kim Jihyun". I was shocked. That was the name of... my mother's best friend. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Hey unnie, it's me, Aera-ssi. I just want to say thanks for making my mother and I happy, mostly my mother, who's long gone now. I hope you have a good life in the future, goodbye." I said and bowed.
-
We left after a while and I got out of the car, she driving off as I walked to my doorstep. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone. I bowed and looked up to meet eyes with... Park Jimin.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he sighed. "Aera..." He said and I looked at him weirdly before trying to push him. "Aera, hajima." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"J-Jimin, stop." I said and he held me tighter. I couldn't breathe now. "J-Jimin.....I....can't....breathe..." I said and he let go, apologizing after. I sighed.

"Fine, come in." I said and he ran inside right after I turned the door knob. He then smiled at me and went to the living room. That smile... the smile I fell in love with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.8K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
391K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
103K 4.4K 48
Turning an arranged marriage into something beautiful... A Min Yoongi fan fiction... Editing the already written chapters rn... Some fluff+🔞...
12.6K 276 29
" yoo.. yoongi." I said as the words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Y/n give me a chance again I promise I won't make this mistake again." He said...