TJL#14# She Is The One

By HiddenInTheEpic

Diya Goenka is 21, a normal fun loving, polite but very stubborn Indian girl. She is eldest of three siblings... More

Luck is not Enough!!!
She is Here!!!
Meeting Fire!!!
Punishment
Mistakes!!!
Not At All Just Attraction
Not Shocking But Irritating
Just With Me?
It's You
Puzzled
When You Try It
Waiting
Kids!!!
Shocked
Hate It
Golden Time
Are You Kidding Me?!!
Never Ever
Avoiding
When!!!
End Of The Discussion
Changing
Hatred
Stalking
Drowning
Stubborn Girl
Black
Not Always
Stuck
Serious
Fact
New
Find Out
Girlfriend
No wonder
Stupid Me
Nothing To Regret
Not Good
Lonely
Dull
Speechless
For Real
Surprise
Romeo and Juliet
Birthday
Brave
My Turn
Holy Cowgirl!!!
Hate Him
Wrong
Confession
Astonished
New Rules
Very Nice
10%
Secret
Beautiful
Twisted
Out Of Words
Damn Wrong
Kiss To Remember
Done With Drama
Before Ending
Torturous
Next Level
Hell With You
More Like You
A Witch
Destroy Her
Smart Head
I Miss Him
Lucky Girl
This Guy!!!
My Love
Without Him
Right Wrong
Hard Decision
Fool
Hate You
Love Shines Brightly
Real Clan
๐Ÿ’“ My Little Heart ๐Ÿ’“
Not Sure
Everything
A Promise
Uncontrollable, Uncomfortable, Unbelievable
Kidnapped
Heart Attack
Big Day
Undying Love
Don't Like That
Enjoying Last Time
W.W.W. Her?!
A Journey To Wedding
Irresistible
Cuteness Overloaded
Horror
Mine Only
Sooner Or Later
Every Bit Of You
Strong
No Matter What
Colorful
Lost
At Any Cost
Just Hope That
Not Expected
Source Of Happiness
Explanation
Saying Goodbye
Possessive Wife
She Is The One
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

You Are Already There

4.6K 304 41
By HiddenInTheEpic

Diya's POV

" Dee, are you ready?" I heard Chhoti from outside.

" Haan, Chhoti. Andar aao." (Yes, Chhoti. Come in.) I said. The next moment I found Chhoti coming inside with Divya.

Divya was as always in her Beauty Queen type fashion sense which always rocks. She was looking beautiful as always in her pink lehenga. She is beautiful anyway.

Chhoti was as always in her long skirt and croptop. She was looking extremely beautiful. Need to keep an eye on her this evening. Don't trust people around.

" Aise hi jaogi party mai aap? Make up bhi nahi complete kiye aapne, Dee. Aur shoes kaha hai aapki?" (You will attend the party like this? You haven't completed your make up, Dee. And where is your shoes?) She asked me.

" Shant baccha, shant." (Calm down, baby, calm down) I said. She ran to my closet and start to search for my shoes.

" Yeh bachhi!!!" (This kid!!!) Divya said and facepalmed.

" Nazar rakhna aaj iss per. Don't trust anyone with her." (Keep an eye on her today. Don't trust anyone with her.) I said.

" Haan." (Yes.) She said and started to do my makeup. I was wearing a red lehenga today which's blouse was green.

" Chaal teri make up thik ker deti hoon." (Let's fix your make up.) Divya said. Just then I heard someone knocking on the door.

" Koun hai?" (Who is there?) I asked.

" Diya, are you inside?" I heard Eleanore.

" Yes, please come in." I said and the next moment I saw the girls coming in.

" Wow, you are looking great." Natalie said at once she reached me. I touched her baby bump softly.

" Hi, Baby. Come soon. We are waiting for you." I said and Natalie chuckled.

" You are just like Chase and Leonore." Natasha said.

" Yes, we are babies." I said.

" How come you climbed all the stairs?" I asked her.

" Leo got her a ride." Tracy said.

" Oh, that's it?" I asked.

" Yes, I could manage anyway." Natalie shrugged.

" You couldn't." Naomi said.

" Where is Bella and Tasha?" I asked about them.

" Coming with RD, Cindy and Ann." Stella said.

" Mil gyi. Mil gyi." I heard Chhoti. Everyone turned to her weirdly but me and Divya. It's not weird for us cause we are just the same.

" Hi, girls!!" Chhoti said and gave me my shoes.

" Oh, they have come?" I asked.

" Yes. They have come." Ellie said.

" RD brought your wedding dress. You know she designed all of our wedding dresses even her own." Stella said.

" But can she make an Indian wedding outfit?" I asked her.

" You don't know her. She has made wedding dresses for brides all around the world. It's not new for her. I bet you will love the dress." Tracy said.

" She is right. But the thing is she won't let anyone see the dress until you wear them in the wedding ceremony. You will be the only one who will be able to see that." Naomi said.

" Why so?" I asked her.

" Don't know. She always follows this rule." Natasha said. I sighed.

" Let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting." Chhoti said.

" Yeah, let's go." Divya said.

As soon as we reached staircase I could feel the music and the enthusiasm there. The function is starting. Chhoti jumped and reached downstairs. She at once started to dance. I facepalmed. I found my mom coming towards me. As she reached me she placed her palm on my cheek caressed it softly.

" You are looking so beautiful, love." Mom said with her teary eyes.

" Why are you crying, maa?" I asked her. She just shook her head trying to smile. I hugged her tightly.

" God may protect you from all the evil eyes." She said and wiped a little bit kajal from her eyes then placed it behind my ear. I smiled. " Come on. Everyone is waiting for the bride." She said and I went with her. I found the function has already started. I was waiting for Noel. Where is my prince charming!!!

" There he is." I heard Natalie saying pointing the crowd. I found him standing there in a dark blue sherwani. He was looking great as always. Our eyes met and he smiled brightly. I returned it back. He came and sat beside me holding my hand.

" Keep smiling." He said and I nodded.

Suddenly the music changed and started to play randomly. Started to play 'Kabira'. I found Rahul, Rudra, Divya and Chhoti dancing on it. I cheered for them. But in deep down my heart I was upset. I was going away.

As the song was finished flower petals started to showering on us. I smiled happily. Soon another music started to play. I can feel the song was chosen by this crazy kids. I sighed. It was 'Sadi Gali.' Chhoti's choice. I bet. But this time Kriti entered in the group. I glared at her she was late. She just winked at me. I sighed.

I know I will be lying if I said the dance floor isn't pulling me.

" Wanna go and dance?" Noel asked me smilingly.

" Really?" I asked him and he nodded.

" Go, enjoy to the fullest." He said.

" I love you." I said and kissed on his cheek. He chuckled.

" Love you too, babe." He said. I ran to the group and joined them.

Soon another song started to play. 'Nachde ne Sare'.

We kept dancing. I love dancing. Don't judge me. It started to play 'kala Chasma'. Chhoti handed me a pair of sunglasses. I wore it and we danced.

Then 'Bahara' started to play. Everyone but me and Chhoti left the dance floor, cause it was our song. We always dance with this song.

The function went great. Everyone enjoyed it a lot. My mom sang songs. We cheered for her.

" Go, bride, sing for the groom." My grandma said handing me the mic. I looked at it and thought for a second which song I should sing.

" Kaun tujhe is the perfect choice." I said to myself. I took the guitar. " This is for you." I said to Noel. He smiled and nodded.

I finished the song and everyone cheered for me. I smiled.

" Thank you." I said and went to Noel. " You liked it?" I asked him.

" Loved it." He said.

" Jiju, now you go. Sing for Dee." Chhoti whined. Noel smiled.

" Sure." He said and took the mic from me. He started to sing ' Take me to your heart' I smiled widely.

" That's my Noelle pie." I heard Natalie said.

" You rocked it, kiddo." Naomi shouted.

" You never sang me a song." Natasha whined.

" Thank you, everyone." He said and came down. He came to me and leaned on my ear. " Take me to your heart." He said.

" You're already there." I whispered. He smiled widely. I smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 5.7K 21
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
477K 15.5K 49
Hero's POV: I never knew that I was a ruthless man until I saw her. I know nothing rather than to kill. Even my mother hated me. Our first meeti...
840K 87.1K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .หšโ‚Šโœงโ‚Šหš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
910 30 10
He is 29. She is 18. He is 6'0. She is 5'4. He is a Punjabi. She is a Bengali. He is known for his rude, arrogant behavior in the business world. Sh...