The Love Affair {Gigi Hadid/Y...

By Alecia_Xo

๐™„ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
First Time.
Serendipity.
All These Years Part 1.
All These Years Part 2.
All These Years Part 3.
All These Years Part 4.
All These Years Part 5.
All These Years Part 6.
All These Years Part 7.
All These Years Part 8.
All These Years Part 9.
All These Years Part 10.
All These Years Part 11.
All These Years Part 12.
All These Years Part 13.
The Girl Next Door.
Consequences Part 1.
Consequences Part 2.
Consequences Part 3.
Consequences Part 4.
Consequences Part 5.
Consequences Part 6.
Consequences Part 7.
Consequences Part 8.
Consequences Part 9.
Die For You.
iTs YoU Part 1.
iTs YoU Part 2.
iTs YoU Part 3.
iTs YoU Part 4.
iTs YoU Part 5.
iTs YoU Part 7.
iTs YoU Part 8.
Pain And Pleasure.
I Need You Part 1.
I Need You Part 2.
I Need You Part 3.
I Need You Part 4.
I Need You Part 5.
I Need You Part 6.
I Need You Part 7.
Serendipity (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

iTs YoU Part 6.

9.8K 332 27
By Alecia_Xo

GIGI'S POV.

Gigi:"Zayn!"I yelled quickly texting Bella and telling her to cover for me.

Zayn:"Yes?"He asked coming into the room. I packed a small bag making him raise a eyebrow"Whats wrong?"He asked with wide eyes.

Gigi:"Nothing....Bella just wants me to stay over for tonight"I said hoping he would believe it.

Zayn:"Oh, okay"He said sending me a small smile before kissing my head"Message me when you're there safe"He said making me nod and walk out the room.

I got in my car and drove over to Kendall's house parking my car. I got out the car and walked to the knocking on it. I waited a few minutes before hearing the door open.

Kendall:"Gigi"She said shocked"What are you doing here?"She asked making me bite my lip.

Gigi:"Y/n seemed upset and I don't like seeing her upset so I just wanted to see her and try to cheer her up"I said making her smile softly.

Kendall:"Come in"She said moving aside"She's in the room"She said making me nod. I saw Payton walk out making me freeze.

Payton:"Hey Hadid, whats up?"She asked making me bite my lip not knowing what to say.

Kendall:"Y/n is a little pissed at Taylor so she needs someone to vent to, so I called Gigi"She said lying for me. I sent a quick and grateful smile making her wink.

Payton:"Oh, alright...are you staying over?"She asked running her fingers through her hair.

Gigi:"I'm not sure, but-"

Kendall:"She is, I'm not letting her drive home late"She said sternly making making Payton put her hands up defensively.

Payton:"Alright, alright, relax babe....I'm not kicking her out"She mumbled making me laugh a little.

Gigi:"I'll leave you two to it"I said making them both laugh a little. I excused myself and made my way to the room where Y/n was staying and opened the door slowly.

I closed the door behind me and saw the cutest sight. Y/n was hugging her pillow and sleeping like a baby making me awe and place my bag down walking towards the bed. I slowly sat on the bed making the girl stir a little. She opened her eyes and saw me making me smile softly at her.

Gigi:"Hello sleepy head"I mumbled tracing her jawline.

Y/n:"Hmm hey"She mumbled rubbing her eyes and letting go of the pillow"What are you doing here?"She asked with sleepy eyes.

God, my baby is so cute!

Gigi:"You seemed a little upset earlier so I wanted to see you"I said removing the pillow and slipping under the covers with her.

Y/n:"You didn't have to do that babe, I don't want to get you in trouble"She mumbled wrapping her arms around me securely. I kissed her nose and shook my head.

Gigi:"Its okay, I wanted to come and see you. It made me a little upset because I couldn't really come up to you earlier and hold and kiss you"I admitted making the girl listen"I knew you were pissed and I also know when you're pissed....it takes a lot to calm you down"I said making her chuckle lightly.

Y/n:"Hmm like what?"She asked with a small smile.

Gigi:"Well, from what I remember...."I said pretending to think back"You need your music, a good book, some cuddles, some kisses-"

Y/n:"I need you"She said cutting me off"You're the only one that can calm me down....fully"She said making me poke her nose and smile.

Gigi:"Exactly! And voila! I'm here"I said making her chuckle and kiss my cheek.

Y/n:"So what did you tell Malik?"She asked.

Gigi:"I said that Bella needed me"I said making her chuckle"He wouldn't really question sister stuff"I said making her nod. I felt her fingers trace small patterns on my exposed skin and a dazed smile on her lips making me look at the girl"What are you thinking about?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"You, obviously...I feel less stressed when you're around"She said shyly making me smile and kiss her lips.

Gigi:"That's good baby, that means that I'm still your little relaxing pill"I said making her chuckle and pull me closer to her.

Y/n:"God, the names our friends used to come up with in high school was ridiculous"She said making me laugh thinking back.

Gigi:"What do you expect? They would constantly tease us, ruin our good make out session and worst of all....they ruined out cuddles"I said making her laugh.

Y/n:"Correction, your sister ruined our cuddles"She said before letting out a small laugh"Bella was always jealous of how much attention you used to give me and not her at times"She said making me giggle and agree.

Gigi:"That's because she's my baby sister and I well, you know, baby her"I said shrugging making her chuckle.

Y/n:"I know, the Hadid sisters are one powerful combination"She said making me giggle and peck her lips.

Gigi:"I'm sorry that I couldn't hold you earlier and make you feel better. You know that all I wanted to do was hold you and calm you down...."I said making the girl hold me tighter and send me a cut smile.

Y/n:"You're here now...that's all that matters"She mumbled making me smile and peck her lips.

Gigi:"Hmm...dont get to carried away"I mumbled as she trailed her kisses down to my neck"Both our best friends are a few doors away"I said closing my eyes in pleasure.

Y/n:"I don't care"She mumbled hovering over me. I opened my eyes and saw her Y/e/c starring down at me"I don't think I'm supposed to want you as much as I do right now"She muttered making my insides do flips at what she said.

Gigi:"The feelings mutual"I mumbled moving my hands down her chest.

Y/n:"Why do I have a feeling a but is coming"She said letting out a small sigh. 

Gigi:"But"I said making her close her eyes for brief second"You're upset and as much as I enjoy mad and angry sex, it isn't right at this point. You're really upset and sex isn't the answer for this...its just a distraction"I said making her open her eyes again and sigh.

Y/n:"You're right...."She said making me run my fingers over her abs.

Gigi:"I'm always right"I said making her chuckle and lay down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and sat on her stomach making her hands rest on my thighs.

Y/n:"Yes babe?"She said making me lean down and kiss her forehead.

Gigi:"Do you have to go for the business trip?"I asked making her sigh and nod.

Y/n:"Yes G, Its important for us to start looking for people and signing them...."She said making me listen closely"Zayn took you to our location and you saw that its almost done....everything going well for us and its time we put everything into action"She said making me pout.

Gigi:"I know, I just wish I could come with"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Me too babe"She said sitting up and pecking my lips"But I'm just one call away"She said making me giggle and shake my head.

Gigi:"Nice pun there Charlie Puth"I said making her chuckle and kiss my lips. I smiled and kissed back holding her face in place.

Y/n:"Hmm....a week without is going to be hell"She said making me run my fingers through her hair.

Gigi:"I know, but we will manage"I said making her nod and hold me tighter.

Y/n:"Hopefully"She mumbled making me grab her face and kiss her lips.

A Week Later.....

Hailey:"Gigi, chill...I'm sure she's just busy"She said sipping her wine.

The girls and I were all over at Hailey's and Shay's place since she invited us for lunch, Taylor left a few minutes ago since her family came down so she went to hang out with them. Its been a week so far and I missed Y/n like hell, we had our phone calls every now and then along with some video calls, but its not the same as having her here.

Gigi:"I know, but I haven't talked to her from last night and I'm worried"I mumbled looking at my phone.

Bella:"She's okay, Abel texted me now and said that they just got back from driving around the place"She said making me let out a sigh of relief.

Kylie:"Where are they now?"She asked making me speck up.

Gigi:"They're in Australia, there's an artist there that's apparently really good"I said making Bella nod.

Bella:"Yeah, Abel sent me a video of this kid and he is really good"She said making me nod in agreement. I felt my phone vibrate making me pick it up and see a FaceTime request making me grin and answer it.

Kendall:"By the grin on her face, that's definitely Y/n"She said making me blush a little before Y/n's face popped up on my screen.

Y/n:"Hey beautiful"She mumbled sitting on her bed making me smile"How are you?"She asked making me sigh.

Gigi:"I'm okay, just missing you"I said making her pout a little.

Y/n:"I am too, hows is everyone else?"She asked making all the girls sit next to me. I extended my hand out a little so she could see all the girls.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n!"She said making the girl laugh a little as all the girls greeted her.

Y/n:"Hello girls"She said making them smile at her.

Gigi:"How has the search been?"I asked making her her shrug.

Y/n:"Its been alright, we didn't really find anyone who had that spark in them"She said placing the phone on the desk and removing her tie and shoes"But this one kid, Troye Sivan...he is really good"She said with a smile whilst grabbing the phone"He has a bright future"She said making us smile.

Kendall:"So, did he agree to work with y'all?"She asked making Y/n bite her lip.

Y/n:"He likes us and our 'vibe'"She said doing the air quotes around 'vibe'"And he said he will, but we want to fly him out here and take a look at the studio building and stuff"She said making us nod.

Kylie:"That's good though, When are you coming home?"She asked making Y/n suck on her teeth.

Gigi:"Y/n, when are you coming home?"I asked making her frown. I knew by the look on her face that this wasn't good.

Y/n:"Maybe in another week"She mumbled making me groan"Babe, just listen. We didn't find anyone and we need to find more then one person for this...I'm sorry baby"She said making me groan knowing I couldn't be mad at her.

Gigi:"Its okay, I know you need to work"I said making the girl send me a apologetic smile"Where else are you visiting?"I asked making the sigh and rub her eyes a little.

Y/n:"Uh Florida is our next stop for two artists and then we go to Kentucky, New Jersey, Michigan, Missouri and then we're going to be in London for a while because there's a lot of talent there and then we're back home for our final artist"She said making an idea pop into my head.

Gigi:"Okay, just dont look at any other girls"I said in a warning tone making her laugh a little.

Y/n:"I would never dream of it, I have to go now babe, I need some sleep before we fly out a little later"She said making me nod.

Gigi:"Okay, bye baby and get some rest please"I said making her nod.

Y/n:"I will, I love you"She said before letting out a small yawn.

Gigi:"I love you too, bye"I said making her send me a lazy smile before cutting the call. I locked my phone and saw them all eyeing me"What?"I asked making Bella speck up.

Bella:"I know that look, you have an idea"She said making me smile a little.

Hailey:"Well, What is it?!"She asked making me laugh a little.

Gigi:"Well, she is going to be in London for a few days...."I said making them all look at me impatiently.

Kylie:"And?!"She asked.

Gigi:"I'm going to fly to London and surprise her"

50 votes or more guys!

So, what artists do you think Y/n, Zayn and Abel are looking for?

Also....things are going to get a little "interesting" from now 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.7K 56 58
The title says it all bruh ๐Ÿ˜Ž
596K 8.7K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...
252K 7.8K 27
"๐™„ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช" "What Are You Most Afraid Of?" "Losing You...." Find Out What Happens In Fix Me.... ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...