That one hood nigga (lil Skie...

By Daddy2k18

I'm gonna make u fall in love?? I'm gonna break your heart?? More

Tag alongs
You don't no me
Sleepovers
Reality
that school life
that life
Chances
international Bestfriend day
...
cheater
No love?ΒΏ
new love
Talk
Parent Hood??
Day uno
Beach day
Dumbass
cast
Cordae say what
New life
idk
Cordae??
Reunited pt.1
Reunited Pt.2
Back and Better
Manny
Prank wars
R.I.P Jaelynn
Bestfriends
Torture
life
The Adventures of Ski and Arianna.
love Issa drug
School boy..
they call me poloboy
Adoption Day
results
Air jordan
Tragic
Kid
Nowdays
home sweet fight
Auntie Love
go threw
it is what it is
πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
cordae and skies pt. 2
πŸ’™πŸ’™
2 updates cause I'm nice like that
Guilt
no title
THE TALK *DUN DUN*
couldn't wait have to update
let me help you 😏
look
Detective Nahmir
stay away
STOOPID
WAIT
come on now
baby names
Christmas in January
Train food
Nuketown
CAST CALLLL
Loyalty before Royalty
breadwinners
Moonlight
Reunited
first day
Achoo
Manny?
Josiah
GEKYUME
Home body bitch
backwards
Blueface Baby
shananaganes
live stream
explain Hoe
H2o
incase you didnt no
NEW BOOK
jax
Sick
Life
Weirdo
Kehlani Sophia Santiago
baby baby baby..
steak and shake mishap
SisπŸ˜›
jailbird
Court day Baby
The Warrent.
Preperation
that life.
justice
work it out.
100
im done..
hma

whatever u wanna be

1.1K 17 5
By Daddy2k18

Cordae's POV

I came out of the bathroom from taking a shower and Arianna's passed out on her side of the bed. I guess I'm gonna play Fortnite cause you no she's asleep i dont feel like going downstairs and getting high.

I grabbed my controller and headphones and and plugged my headphones into my controller and turned the TV on i sat on the bed and got on fortnite and started playing.

Ariannas  POV

I was just dropping off all the way The way to sleep when I felt the bed move behind me then I heard Cordae talking quietly where he wouldn't wake me up.

Idk why but it's like when I no he's next to me I can't physical sleep without either him touching me or laying on me or me touching him or laying on him. I tried hard as hell to fall asleep with out touching him but failed.

He was still talking Quietly and I can hear the controller things moving so he Must be playing the game. Then I heard him start talking about me " idk bro She's just diffrent like I'm not trying to be like one of them basic ass niggas but it's like earlier while we were taking pictures it's like I fucking fell in love with her"

I decided to flip over where he could see my face he was leaned to the side on the head board i moved and he stoped talking then I felt his hand run threw my hair it honestly was fucking everything and it Knocked me out instantly.

Cordaes POV

I'm playing online with Nahmir that's who I'm talking to like he knows that I never get feelings for anybody. But it's like when Arianna came into the picture everything changed its like I fell literally in love with her.

I was talking to Nahmir about Arianna when she flipped over towards me like she was trying to get close to me. I ran my fingers threw her hair while not saying anything so I would wake her up till I heard her faint snores.

I started talking to Nahmir again "My fault she woke up" I said

as i continued running my fingers threw her hair "Is she sleep again?" He asked me "yeah she's sleep again" and he said "Just give her time to you no get settled from that Chris nigga aND then shoot your shot but I gotta go I'll get on later"

"Ight" he got off and i switched from fortnite to GTA. I went and sat back down and Arianna sat up and then layed her head in my lap. I started playing and talking to people when there was a whole bunch of voices coming from downstairs.

I slid out from under AriAnna and walked out of the bed room to see manny and ol' boy who took arianna's backpack on the ground fighting. "What the fuck" i mumbled I ran down the stairs and started pulling them off each other when the boy manny was fighting with hit me in the head with whatever he was using.

It pissed me off lowkey so i stomped his head I hit him a few times then I felt arms pulling me back I turned around and seen Arianna "Go upstairs" she said and I walked off.

Ariannas POV

I woke up when Cordae slid out from under me it was fine till I heard arguing coming from downstair again.  "Please don't let it be chris" i said to myself then walked out and down the stairs both Cordae and manny where on top of the nigga who took my backpack.

I pulled Cordae off and told him to go upstairs. He walked off then I pulled manny off but he kept going for him I pushed manny back " Manny relajarse papí" as i said that I pushed him back "Stay here" I said I went back to where everything went down and seen the boys helping the nigga that just got his ass beat up.

"Yall need to get the fuck out now." i said as i started pushing them out when they where gone I walked up to manny and grabbed his face I made sure he didn't have any cuts  he just had bruises "ice your face boo" I said as i walked away.

I went upstairs and pushed cordae's door opened but he wasn't on the bed. The closet light was off so I no he wasn't in there. The bathroom light was on so i walked over and seen Cordae holding a face towel to his cheek.

I walked up to him and pulled his hand away from his face slowly. He had a cut from the side of his nose to his Jaw line. "Oh shit dae u need stitches" i said as i walked out into the room I pulled my Adidas pants on went back in the bathroom.

"Where are your keys" i asked him and he said "right there" he pointed at the dresser "Come on" I said I grabbed mine and his phone and put it in my pocket and I grabbed our chargers and put them in the red backpack.

I grabbed the plain white shirt from my bag and walked up to Cordae i switched out the face towel and put the shirt on it causing blood to get on the floor. I grabbed his arm and we started walking out.

We started walking down the stairs and Manny came out of the kitchen "What happened" he asked we got to the bottom of the stairs "The nigga cut him" i said as we walked out the front door.

I put Cordae in the passager side and I went and got in the drivers side. I started the car and pulled off towards the hospital. "Put pressures on your face babes" i said as i pulled away from the light and drove into the hospital valet.

I got out them help Cordae her out I put the back pack on and I gave the keys to the valet guy I grabbed Cordae and we walked inside to the front desk "Hello what is the name of the patient we will be seeing today" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Cordae Dunston" i said to the lady I no basically everything about Cordae "Birthday" she asked "August 26 1997"
She typed something and then said "Reason for visit" i looked at Cordae then back at the lady " he has a cut from the side of his nose to his jawline"

"Ok I need his wrist" Cordae put his arm on the counter and they put a wristband on him and said "Wait over there and tell call u guys back" me and Cordae walked out to the waiting room and sat down.

I pulled his phone out of my pocket and went to give it to him. "I don't want it rn" he said back to me "What's your password" i asked him and he said "Your birthday" i looked at his phone and put the password in.

Me and Cordae have the same birthday so I put it in " 082698" I'm one year younger then him tho I opened his phone and got on instagram then he took the phone out a my hand.

He gave it back to me and the screen was on the finger print settings. I put my finger print in and he took it and changed the name to i have no idea what I took his phone back and got on instagram again.

"Stop" Cordae said as i zoomed in on his face "no" i said back and continued recording him he looked at the camera again and said "Stop playing" i stoped recoding him then saved it and started recording him again.

he was looking forward until I grabbed his arm and he looked at me and said "Arianna stop " I stopped recording him and saved it " Cordae Dunston" we looked up at the doctor and got up.

We walked back to a room and they had the stuff already out to stitch his face. He sat on the bed and I sat in the chair next to the bed the doctor walked out and I pulled my phone out as Skies was calling me.

Arianna❤: Hello.

Skies🌷: Hey wya

Arianna❤: I'm at the hospital you ok?

Skies🌷: umm I'm ok but, why are u in the hospital?

Arianna❤: u got me worried, Cordae got cut but he's fine, what's wrong.

Skies🌷: umm give me the room number and I'll come to u and tell u.

Arianna❤: Ok it's room 32

Skies🌷: ight here i come.

he hung up and i thought to myself why is he in the hospital. The doctor came in and got some stuff and walked out as Skies was coming in. "Damn man up good" he said to cordae "Yeah" he said skies looked at me and I put my phone on the bed and said "I'll be right back.

I walked out to the hallway and Skies ran his fingers threw his hair "Jaelynn got shot" when he said that everything in me basically Shut down "Is he ok" i asked and skies shook his head no.

"Where did they get him at" i asked he looked me in my eyes and I tried not to cry "3 times in the neck" i looked at him and thought that's exactly how Jahseh died "Is he alive" i asked as a tear slid down my face.

"No" that's when all the tears came out "I wanna see him" i said "come on" he said back I went inside and told Cordae I'd be back and I grabbed my phone and walked out.

Me and Skies went upstairs to the room he was in and he was just layed there in the bed when Skies opened the door to the room and I caught a look at him I broke down I fell straight to the floor.

I got up and ran to the bed "Jaelynn wake up" I said crying hard as hell "JAELYNN WAKE UP" I said as i hit his chest his face didn't even look the same "Jaelynn" i said as Skies pulled me away from the bed i went back and kissed his forehead.

I took a picture of him and put my phone away "I love u jaelynn" i said as a doctor came in "Ma'am and sir we need you to leave please so we can get him out of this room" i didnt want to leave his side "Come on Arianna"

I didnt move Skies came and grabbed my waist and pulled me away from Jaelynn. When my hand left Jaelynns i got pissed "Put me down" i yelled he took me out of the room and I said "My baby's gone" skies wiped my face and said "It's ok babygirl" i cried into his shirt.

I pulled away and wiped my face and walked away from Skies I went back down to cordae's room and walked in and his face still wasn't stitched "What's wrong" he asked me "Nothing" i said lowly "no tell me what's wrong" he said

"I'll tell u later" he opened his arms and I walked to him he pulled me into a hug and I sat on the bed nest to him and leaned my head on his shoulder he put his arm around me the doctor came in and got ready she put her gloves on and took the shirt off his face.

"OK we have to numb your cheek don't move" the doctor said to Cordae when the doctor pushed the needle into his face his hand jerked like he was gonna hit the doctor. "Cordae no" i said I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

His other hand rested on my waist the doctor finished Numbing his face then put some saline on it "tilt your head to the side" the doctor said he tilted his head where it was layed on top of mine.

The doctor started stich in his face and his grip on my hand got Tighter.
I grabbed his other hand that was on the waist and intertwined my fingers with his the doctor continued Stitching his face I pulled my phone from back pocket and turned it on.

I got on Facebook and there was a picture that said click the picture I clicked on it and it said "If your reading this your mine with today's date i got out of the picture and looked up at Cordae who had his eyes closed "click the picture" i said to him he opened his eyes and he moved his hand from mines.

He clicked the picture and read what it said and he said "Bet"  I got out of the picture and scrolled threw my time line "Who is that" he asked cause I hearted a picture of a boy. "That's my baby brother he lives in michigan" i said to him.

"Oh i can see the resemblance a little bit" Cordae said back then i got a text from Arnica.

Arnica🍓: I heard about Jaelynn and I'm literally freaking out I need u to come see me ASAP.

Cordae looked at me and said "What happened to jaelynn" i sighed extra hard while trying not to cry "He's dead" the doctor pulled away from his face and he put his head Straight up "What" he said and I shook my head and wiped the tears off my face.

"Are u ok" he asked me i shook my head no but said "No but I'll be ok soon" his grip on me got Tighter I pulled up the picture of him and showed it to Cordae "Damn" he said lowly he took the phone out of my hand and turned it off.

I dug my face into his side and just layed there the doctor came back in and said "Ok here are your discharge papers but keep that covered up and keep stuff on it so you don't get an infection " he said ok and she said "Your free to go" I got up and grabbed my backpack.

He got up and i grabbed his papers off the counter and put them in my backpack and we both walked out of the room and down the hallway.
When we got to the lobby all the People Jaelynn worked for where there including Skies.

I walked up to Skies and said "Have u told them" he shook his head no and said "I think u should since your his sister" i shook my head and Cordae grabbed my hand I stood in the middle of all the boys and said "Okay boys listen here As hard as it was to see him like that Jaelynn has passed away"

When I said that all the guys said "Are u ok" i shook my head and said "I'm not rn but I'll get there but I need all of you guys to keep your heads up ok" they all said ok and then skies stepped in the middle "I need u guys on call if she calls u you need to be there ASAP ok we need to keep her up instead of down ok"

They all said ok and I said "I'll get to you guys about what we're doing for him but till then keep yall heads up ok I can't lose any more of you guys" I said that as a tear slid down my cheek "now get in here" I opened my arms and all of us formed a group hug.

When we pulled away I said "You guys go home ok and stay low" we all got up and walked out I hugged Skies and again. Me and Cordae went to valet and got the car I was driving so i can go to Arnica house.

We were about to pull off out of the emergency room parking to the road that leads to the street and I seen all the boys in there cars coming towards me so I sat there and as they passed me we all honked at each other then went our seperate ways.

I started driving to Arnicas house while thinking who the fuck would do this to Jaelynn that's my brother i remember growing up and calling him dad cause that's basically what he was to me. We pulled up to Arnica house and i texted her saying I was outside.

I got out of the car as Arnica came running out of the house. We both hugged each other and I started crying while holding onto her "it ok babygirl" She said as he rubbed My back "No its not my brother the only person I looked up to is gone" she hugged me tighter as she she starter crying "Are u gonna be ok I no how Chris is"

"I'm not with Chris anymore that's a long story I'm not getting into rn" she shook her head "Who are u staying with i dont want u alone" she said to me I wiped the tears off my face and hers and said "I'm staying with Dae dae for a while" she shook her head and she said "Ok husband remember u got my number and shit I'm gonna be here forever and always"

I hugged her tightly and said " thank u Wifey " i started back for the car as she went in the house I started the car and started driving "Can I stay with u for a while" i and sakes Cordae "Of course" he said back to me and smiled "I've gotta go to my house real quick"

He shook his head and I drove around the block to my house. "Can u come with me please" I asked him he got out and so did I i went up to the door and unlocked it but before I opened it I prepared myself for all the memories and if he died in here for  the blood.

I pushed the door open and there was nothing the house was dark so i ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my little suitcase and filled it with shoes then there was a pound coming from the door downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.2K 53
Gotta be love and can't be lust. Once I get started ain't no stoppin'. Started as a crush, now you're my target. (2024)
46.9K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love ❀️
137 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...