Luke and me

By mosiee

"Why can't we just tell everybody?" Luke says and keeps his hands on my cheeks. "Luke, you're a part of 5SOS... More

Concert time March 1 2014
Ashton's call
Date with Ashton in my home: DISASTER
Bowling
Are you sure it's okay?
Happy Birthday Emma!
So we can't be together?
Why isn't this easier?
Don't. Say. A. Thing.
You look so perfect
Kick. Hit. Slap.
I love you, strong girl
Hospital secrets
She can die because of me
18 days in coma
Get out of my life
Distance can be hard
Too late to change my mind
Finally in your arms
Lumma Hemmigolds
Title your Story Part
Three weeks later..
Bye mom, bye dad
Title your Story Part
Yes.
- Forever yours -
Find inspiration
You haven't changed
You can only blame yourself
I have the best boyfriend ever.
The worst months in my life
Rockerfeller Center with Calum Hood.
The week goes fast away
The End ...

Dont be mad, please

58 0 0
By mosiee

~ EMMA'S PERSPECTIVE ~

I go out of the house, the big house. Journalists and cameras everywhere.

"How about tell something's about what happened yesterday? Why didn't you come home last night? Why are you wearing Luke's sweater and cap?" All kinds of comments.

"God bless you, have a nice day!" I say and go into the car.

"I didn't think Luke had it this hard as he has it" I say to the guard.

"Sometimes it is worth it" he says and watching out the window.

Home:

"Why the hell where you at the 5SOS house all night? Have you smoked pot? Have you been drunk?!? Where the hell did you do?!? Have you had sex?!?!?" Mum yells at me.

"Mum just liste.." I start but then dad gets home.

"I'm disappointed at you Em" He says and sits down in the kitchen with a Jack Daniels in his hand.

"It didn't happened anything!!! Just trust me please! Smell if I've smoked, or am drunk! Yes, we did have sex me and Luke, but he had protection! I promise please! Mum! You had me when you were sixteen! Seriously you could understand more than anybody else! You said to me that you were fifteen when you had it the first time! Mum please" I say and cry.

"You won't meet that boy again" She says and goes out the room. I gets so mad. I run up the stairs and lock my bedroom door, my parents bank on it. I do take as many clothes as I can in my biggest bag and take my car keys. My parents almost got the lock up so I take my bag, phone, keys and money and climb out the window. I jump into the car and drive away to the 5SOS house. I knock on the door without my guards.

"Luke please it's me, hurry! Whoever's in there!!" I say. I beg to God they're home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 30 20
This book is about a girl called Olivia. At the start of the fanfic, she gets asked to a big party by her friend Cara. She goes with her boyfriend Ad...
439 40 19
It had been a nice long break, away from school. I had finally set together the band that I had been waiting for. I finally got my license! Michael h...
1.7K 27 23
Carissa was a normal teenage girl. Her favorite band in the whole world is 5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS). But never did she expect Michael Clifford and...
67.5K 984 35
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonest others, it is not self-seeking, it is not...