Concentrate.

Από emilydickinsue

A girl who so badly hates her parents fame soon comes into contact with someone a little lower profile to her... Περισσότερα

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen...
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen..
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen...
Chapter Nineteen...
Chapter Twenty...
Chapter Twenty-One...
Chapter Twenty-Two..
Chapter Twenty-Three...
Chapter Twenty-Four...
Chapter Twenty-Five...
Chapter Twenty-Six...
Chapter Twenty-Seven...
Chapter Twenty-Eight...
Chapter Twenty-Nine...
Chapter Thirty...
Chapter Thirty-One...
Chapter Thirty-Two...
Chapter Thirty - Three...
Chapter Thirty- Four...
Chapter Thirty - Five...
Chapter Thirty-Six...
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight...
Chapter Thirty-Nine...
Chapter Forty...
Chapter Forty-One...
Chapter Forty-Two...
Chapter Forty-Three...
Chapter Forty-Four...
Chapter Forty-Five...
Chapter Forty-Six...
Chapter Forty-Seven...
Chapter Forty- Eight...
Chapter Forty-Nine...
Chapter Fifty...
Chaptee Fifty-One...
Chapter Fifty-Two...
Chapter Fifty-Three...
Chapter Fifty-Four...
Chapter Fifty-Five...
Chapter Fifty-Six...
Chapter Fifty-Seven...
Chapter Fifty-Eight...
Chapter Fifty-Nine...
Chapter Sixty...
Chapter Sixty-One...
Chapter Sixty-Two...
Chapter Sixty-Three...
Chapter Sixty-Four...
Chapter Sixty-Six...
Chapter Sixty-Seven..
Chapter Sixty-Eight...
Chapter Sixty - Nine...
Chapter Seventy...
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two..
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five.

Chapter Sixty-Five..

2.8K 108 17
Από emilydickinsue

A/N - Please read the note at the end of the chapter.

Overdose...

I have been in New York for just under 3 weeks, it's been stressful trying to keep promote my new single and finishing promo for my album. It's been a long 3 weeks and today I finally get the day off which I'm going to spend FaceTiming Demi, it's taking it's toll on our relationship slightly but we're strong enough to fight it. I order room service and call Demi while I wait for it, she answers within seconds and it's around 8am in LA and she will be awake because of the dogs. I soon see her makeup-less face on my camera "Hey baby" She smiles "Hey, did I wake you?" I ask, she nods "I had a late night but it's okay" She smiles at me "Why what happened?" I ask "Dani and I went out with Kelsey for Dani's birthday and I just came home really late" she says, I nod "Please calm down with the late night, D" I ask, she nods "I will, how's New York?" She asks "It's great, I got a little stressed yesterday but I'm good now,'I'm excited to come home though" I state, she yawns "I'm excited for you to come home, I miss you baby" She smiles tiredly, I can't help but smile at her "I miss you more D" I reply... "Get some more sleep, I'll call you later" I state, she nods and we exchange i love you's before hanging up.

"I'm so hungry again" I reply to my manager "You always are, Soph" she chuckles "So what are your plans?" She asks "To sleep and sleep" I reply laughing "What time is our flight to Korea tomorrow?" I ask "1pm" She states, I nod "I'm gonna sleep, wake me if i dont know the place burns down" I smile, she chuckles before exciting my room. I watch TV for an hour or so and just as I'm about about to close my eyes I hear my phone ring and someone run in my room. I frown and answer the phone "Baby" i smile "Sophia, you need to get back" I hear a concerned Dani Vitale say, I frown to myself "Why? Wait why do you have Demi's phone" I ask "It's Demi she's unresponsive" I hear her say "What do you mean unresponsive?" I ask "Just get here quickly" She says before ending the phone, Kate, my manager is at the end of my bed. I jump up "What the fuck happened?" I ask packing my stuff into my bag pack and suitcase. I slip my shoes on "Your jet is at the airport" Kate says. Dodger my bodyguard comes and gets my things as I put my AirPods in and call Maddie as I walk out to the car "Come on pick up" I say to myself, no response. "Im sorry guys no photos today" I hear Kate say to my fans waiting outside. I try Dallas and Dianna and even Eddie but no-one answers.

I'm impatiently trying to contact anyone to find out what happened to Demi when I see TMZ tweet:

"No" I say, I feel tears in my eyes, were around 1 and a half hours from LA and I'm now panicking "She's overdosed" I say and Dodger, Kate and Sarah look at me "What?" They all ask "Demi she's overdosed on Heroin" I sob. Kate comes next to me "Is she stable, alive?" She asks, I shrug "I dont know nobody is picking up" I state. I try and call them all again but no answer until I see people tweeting at Demi which makes it feel like she has overdosed. I decide to tweet:

@sophiajrparker: please don't leave me.

I lock my phone until we land and I rush off the plane, I put my sun glasses in and race through customs before seeing my car parked in the parking lot. I drive to the hospital that TMZ said she was admitted into, I dodge two red lights but feel I can pay the fines later. I park up quickly and rush up to hospital completely ignoring the fans and paparazzi waiting. "Demetria Lovato, is she in here?" I ask, she looks at me and I groan and lift up my sun glasses "Right this way" She smiles. I follow her quickly and as I turn the corner I hear a loud sob "She's unresponsive still" I hear I presume a doctor say "Sophia" Marissa says "Where is she? What happened?" I ask "Who are you?" The doctor asks "I'm Sophia Parker, Demi's girlfriend" I say, he nods "Miss Lovato is unresponsive right now, my team and I are doing our best to help her. Miss Lovato did in fact overdose on a substance unknown right now. We're running tests as we speak, and we'll update you as soon as possible" The doctor says. I nod and walk into the waiting room "Dianna" I say softly, Maddie and Dallas move aside and I go and sit next to her "Did you have any idea of this?" She asks, I shake my head "You know I would've told you" I state, she nods and I wrap my arms around her, she sobs in my arms for what seems like forever but was only minutes, once we've pulled away I stand up to get coffee and air and I hear someone talking round the corner as I walk outside the back away from Paparazzi "I'm scared she won't pull through" I hear someone say... "Then everyone will know what I did" I put the voice to the red head, I walk up and grab her by the scruff of her neck "What did you do?" I ask, she turns around "Sophia" She nervously states "What did you do Dani?" I ask "Hear me out" She says, I let go and stand back "She's been on heroin for a while" I hear, my eyes widen "Maybe just before you left for New York, like at the parties" She replies "I had Narcan on hand in case it happened, we all saw it coming to be honest" She says calmly "You all saw it coming but said nothing" I ask "You all saw her killing herself but said nothing" I say walking closer "How dare you call her your friend" I ask. "Sophia" Dani says. I waste no time in punching her clean in her face, she drops to the floor holding her face  "Ever go near her again and I will ruin you" I say, she gulps and looks at me, I begin to walk away "Oh and you have until tomorrow to hand yourself to the cops or I'll do it for you. Got it?" I say, she nods scared and I walk back inside. I grab 5 coffee's and take them back to everyone "She responded to the treatment they gave" Marissa says to me, I smile thankfully before handing coffee's out. I walk into her room, she has IV's in her arms. She's not awake but she looks restless. Dianna is sat by her bed "I got you coffee" I say, Dianna looks at me and smiles "Thank you" She says taking the coffee...

Two days later...

Although Demi responded to the treatment they gave her she hasn't woken up yet. She looks so restless but so peaceful, like her mind is restless but her body is peaceful. I haven't left her room in two days, there's a bathroom in there incase I need to pee or whatever but other than that I've been by her side. The doctors come in to change her IV's and stuff and I decide to let them do it alone. I kiss her hand before stepping outside where I see Sirah, Maddie, Matthew, Marissa and Dani.
"Get out. I told you to get out" I say to Dani who's sat there "Sophia, don't be rude" Marissa says, I frown at her "Do you wanna tell them?" I ask Dani, they all look at me confused "Tell us what?" Maddie asks "Dani??" I ask "I didn't stop her taking the drugs" Dani states bowing her head "What?" They ask "I didn't tell her to stop, I-I encouraged it" She replies, I shake my head "You nearly killed my sister" Maddie says standing "Maddie" I say "How dare you come here and act like you care for us? How dare you" Maddie asks stepping closer "You nearly killed my sister" I hear as she raises her hand towards Dani "Okay, that's enough, Dani go" I say pulling Madison away "I deserve to stay" Dani says "Do you hell? For god sake accept your mista-" I start but get cut off by the doctor "Sophia?" I hear, I look up "Demi is awake but asked for Sophia" The doctor says. I walk into the room and she's turned on her side back facing away from me "Demz" I say softly, I hear small sobs and I sit next to her.
"Do you wanna face me so I can see you?" I ask, she shakes her head "You'll hate me with how I look" She replies "I could never" I say to her. She slowly turns over and she has veins sticking from her neck and her eyes are dark and tears stains cover them "Oh baby love" I say sadly, my eyes tear up and she looks away from me "Please just cuddle me" She asks, I nod and get in next to her. She rests her hands on my chest "I'm so sorry" She says "Why? What happened? I thought you were good" I ask "I was, I am. It was just partying I can't handle it and then everyone used drugs and I felt obliged" She sobs "You're so much better than this" I say "I'm gonna get help, I promise" She says looking at me "Dont leave me" She whispers, I shake my head "I wasn't thinking of doing that ever Demi. I promised to help you and I will not leave you, I promise. Just don't push me away and please get rid of toxic people" I state "Does everyone know... like the world?" She asks, I nod sadly "TMZ tweeted it, that's how I found out it was an overdose but it wasn't until I overheard Dani speaking that she influenced it" I say, Demi looks at me quickly "What did you do?" She asks "She was your supplier, you have to start by getting rid of them, Demi. I'm sorry but it was her or me" I state, she nods "It would be you, always" She says "Is that's why there's blood on your hand?" She asks, I nod "She's gonna hand herself to the cops and tell them she was the culprit" I state, she sighs and nestles her head into my chest "I'm sorry, so sorry"

!Hey Guys!
Please take some time to read this. Thank you.

Don't forget to VOTE/comment any suggestions you have.

All the love, M x

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.8K 156 14
Deleted scenes from my stories and unfinished works.
8.9K 137 34
Just a heads up this is my first story ever. I hope you like it. Ashley is an 18 year old who is best friends with none the less the Demi Lovato...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
561K 13.6K 200
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please don't take any of my chapters and put them in your books without credit. ✨ Please check out book three i...