Hanta x Reader: I need a frie...

By ShortSushi

You transfer to U. A during mid-terms. A lean boy with black hair and eyes starts to talk to you out of the... More

I am fine on my own
A repeative pattern of blood
Finally Friends! Maybe Hanta wants to be more
Lionel changes!? Hanta is going to try to be your hero!
The LION! (Y/N) and Hanta are going to be Heroes!
Hero Internships! Aizawa is the first Hanta and (Y/N) fanboy?!
Brutal yet not so Brutal training! How (Y/N) feels?!
Back to U. A! An angel in the shower?
Training Camp? Ms. Midnight!
Eraser head v.s (H/N)! Operation Tape and Jet is a GO!
WICKED TRAINING! Hanta's avoidance?
Wrong room! Can we talk?
Sister and her mister? H-HANTA!
Family Feud? Villanous Parents! Part 1 of 3!
Family Feud! Villianous Parents? Part 2 of 3
Family Feud! Villanous Parents!? Part 3 of 3
Oh how the years pass
In the now
Get ready LA!
There is a story behind every villain
Starting from square one
A new challenger has appeared! What was our love?
Relaxing in Hawaii~ I Miss Us

Unforgettable Arcade

4.3K 110 291
By ShortSushi

As I walked with Hanta,
Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugou (reader learned his name on the way there) to the arcade we talked about what games to play.

(Y/N):" I wanna try to beat all four of you in street fighter. If I win you guys have to buy me all the food I Want and be warned I have a big appetite.And if Iose to three of you I have to do anything you guys ask me."

Kirishima:" That sounds Fair"

Denki:" Yeah."

Hanta:" Sounds cool."

Bakugou:" I'll kick your ass at this!"
We headed inside and
Bakugou goes straight to street fighter.

Bakugou:" You'll battle me first!"

(Y/N):" Okay."
You went over put a quarter
in the machine.

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER!
I selected Chun-li and
Bakugou chose Ken.

BEGIN!
I pressed A to jump and then B to punch, moving the stick forward, backward and do my special Hyakuretsukyaku, finishing Bakugou off.

(Y/N):" I WIN! HAHA! IN YOUR FACE!"

Bakugou:" WHATEVER YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"Yeah she is the shit."
I turned my head to see... Lionel.
He smiled, his long green hair pulled back in ponytail, his sliver eyes shimmering with delight.

Lionel:"Its been a long time (N/N)."

Hanta:" (N/N)?"

Lionel :" Yeah That's what people called her throughout the 6, 7, and 8th."

Bakugou:" How'd she look back then?"

Lionel:" like a flat-chested ninja."

(Y/N):" Lionel! SHUT UP!"

Bakugou:" BWUAHAHAHAHA!"
While Bakugou erupted with later and Lionel... he had indeed grown taller, because when I attempted to pull his hair, I had to stand on my toes.

Lionel:" OW!"
I pulled his ear, which I knew was sensitive.

Lionel:" LET GOOOOO!"

(Y/N):" No. You embarrassed me!"
He picked you up by
your armpits and smiled.

Lionel:" Do you like one of these guys?"

(Y/N):" Tch please Lionel be senseable, You know well that I hate love."

Lionel:" Yeah but its been a while so you might have changed.So let me ask you a question. Who do you belong to?"

(Y/N):" No one!"
He put down and patted
your head and smiled brightly.

Lionel:" So was she kicking your guys ass at street fighter."

Kirishima:" No if she loses to three of us she has to do we want her to do."

Lionel:" And if she wins?"

(Y/N):" They have to buy me all my food."

Lionel:" Has she warned you about be big appetite?"

Hanta:" Yes."
Hanta's head drooped.

Lionel:" K Who's next then."

Denki:" I am!"
I inserted another coin.
I cracked my knuckles rolled my neck and wrists and choose chun-li once again. Denki chose cammy.

(Y/N):" Good choice."

Denki:" thank you thank you."
Denki did a queen wave and stopped when the game said,

BEGIN!
I pressed the buttons
rapidly as Denki did Cammy's special move, Dragon punch. But I blocked and kicked him multiple times causing him to lose a lot of health. And I finished him off with spinning bird kick.

(Y/N):" Yosh!"

Lionel:" Okay you know what I'll help you guys out."

Hanta:" Awwwe But I wanted to give it go next."

Lionel:" If the two blondes can't beat her Im pretty sure you can't either."

Hanta's P. O. V
That Lionel guy seemed off.
And when he said that, it felt coated with black icky glue.

(Y/N):" Nope sorry Lionel! This is their bet. "

Lionel: "Awe but (Y/N)!"

(Y/N):"I'll invite you over to my house tonight. "

Lionel: "Deal!"

(Y/N): "Ready to get your ass kicked."

Hanta: "Bring it!"
She chuckled and she chose a girl with two buns and spike bracelets around the wrists. I choose a girl name Karin I believe.
We had a good battle it went
Back and forth for a long time, when I decided to. . . Use a Trick up my sleeve. I leaned over to (Y/N) and kisses her cheek hoping to faze her a little but nothing, she beat me.

(Y/N): "Did you seriously think a trump card like that would work on me?"

Hanta: "Kinda."

(Y/N): "Hahahahahahahaha! S-Sorry for laughing but I didn't expect you to be so honest haha!"

Hanta: "They don't call me Honest Honey Hanta for nothing!"

(Y/N): "What does the honey stand for?"

Hanta: "Sweet."

(Y/N): "From what I've seen you are a sweet person. But honest I'll see about that."
I nodded and looked over at Lionel who was obviously upset by me kissing (Y/N) on the cheek.I wonder why.

Your P.O.V
When Kirishima, Denki, Hanta, and Bakugou had given me my food we all went home including me and Lionel went to my house.

Lionel: "Where are your parents."

(Y/N): "I got a divorce with my parents, but it's cool."

Lionel: "Did you know your little sister went to over to her friend Patty's house?"

(Y/N): "S-She did???"

Lionel: "Yeah she left a note."

(Y/N): "Okay."
I took Lionel to my room and we are down in the swivel chairs.

Lionel: "So any guys you've had crushed on."

(Y/N): "No, how about you any girls you like?"

SMUT(•//^//•)
WARNING!!!!!

Lionel's P.O.V
I gulped my thick saliva my heart my throat. I blush and part my lips to answer.

Lionel: "I like you (Y/N)"
Her eyes widened and pink dusted her soft cheeks.

Lionel: "I know you aren't the fondess of love, but I want to be your first in everything."
She hugged herself slightly and
walked over to her bed and sat down.

(Y/N): "Lionel your such a good person so I trust you'll make my first experiences in everything great."
I couldn't believe it.She was letting me love her. I walked over to her and got on my knees, I grabbed her leg and began to pepper it with butterfly kisses. She held a hand to her mouth and a vigorous blush spread across her face. She nodded in agreement and my hot passionate kisses continued, my hands shook as I caressed her smooth skin.
And I soon found the rim of her
panties. I slowly edged them off, and saw all her wetness, I blushed as kissed her clit and took it inbetween my teeth and sucked on it holding her legs, as I held them I could feel her legs quake as she let her head fall back against her bed.

(Y/N): "Lionel~ H-Hah m-more."
She blushed as she requested for me to do more. I found this cute and followed her orders allowing my tongue to slip inside her and feel her walls clench around my tongue, her hips bucking violently for more friction, I held her hips right as to not slip out and I forced my tongue deeper.

(Y/N): "Oh Lionel!~"
She sat up and put her hands throughmy hair and forcing her hips foward.
I used my thumb to rub her clit which made her absolutely shake, and she released into my mouth, and I swallowed all her of cum. I wanted to say she tasted just like a donut, But that would probably be weird. She panted and I helped her clean up. She could barely stand so I kissed her cheek and left feeling proud that I was able to confront her and tell her how I feel.
______________________________________
Huehuehue I know I am sinning But you love it ^/////^ Anyway, I am definitely going somewhere with this so stay tuned!
-ShortSushi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.3K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
346K 9.5K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
102K 3.2K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
59.3K 912 71
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!