The LION! (Y/N) and Hanta are going to be Heroes!

Lionel's P. O. V
       Another quiet walk to school.
Once again she's looking at the stores we pass. I sigh in annoyance. And speed up my pace of walking. She doesn't follow, she keeps looking at the stores.

Lionel:" Come on (Y/N) we're gonna be late."

(Y/N):" O-Oh sorry!"
        She ran up to me and we continued walking.
        Once we got to her high
school she didn't wave but just walked in.

"Hey Lionel!"

Lionel:" Hello my queen of roses."
     I said taking Layla's hand and
spinning her around as I took her into my arms kissed her lips and headed for school.

Hanta's P. O. V

Hanta:" SHIT! I'M LATE!"
        I ran across the street and
checked my watch, Its was ' 7:05'.
If I use my quirk I can make it by '7:14'. So I used my tape to cross streets and I made it their by' 7:16'

Hanta:" I was two minutes over man. Huh?"
         I saw a boy see (Y/N) off.
It must have been Lionel. (Y/N) did say that Lionel changed a bit. Then I saw a girl walk up to him he smiled and spun her around wrapping his arms around her and kissing her lips...... And he just walked away. I should tell (Y/N) about this. But she probably won't believe me. What to do, What to do.

Your P. O. V
         I walked to class. What did I do that made Lionel So mad? Was it because I said he looks good with long hair like a horse. And he knows I think horses are very beautiful creatures. Maybe I wasn't spending enough time with him, But I've been asking Tony for Mondays through Wensday's and Saturday's off too after I saw how sad he was that I left that one weekend.
         I took my seat and wondered what was taking Hanta So long.

Hanta; S-Sorry Im late. "

Aizawa:"Next time your late you earn yourself a pop quiz. Okay class now remember come Monday is your Hero Intenships. Be open and don't do anything stupid."
         That was that. Aizawa~sensi
started teaching the lesson. I looked at Hanta and something seemed to be on his mind. I threw a tiny piece of crumpled up paper at his head and he turned his head in my direction.

(Y/N):" Are you okay?"
            I mouthed to him.

Hanta:" Yeah just a bit sleepy."
            He mouthed back. I smiled
and mouthed an okay, But still something was definitely wrong. Maybe its family business?
            At lunch I sat by Hanta.

(Y/N):" You seemed to be lost in thought about something."

Hanta:" Um well I have a friend and that friend saw his friends romantic partner with another person and I want to tell him but.... I feel he won't trust me."

(Y/N):" Well how long have you known this friend?"

Hanta:" For a while."

(Y/N):" Well... I think you should tell him because If you don't tell him now then he'll be hurting even more later."

Hanta:" Well I...... What if the friend thinks I'm jealous of their romantic partner?"

(Y/N):" Well then that's on them because your doing them a favor.And its on them if they don't believe you... Honest Honey Hanta."
          He smiled and sighed.

Hanta:" (Y/N) Lio-"

Denki:" Hey! Are you ready for another round of street fighter this evening?"

(Y/N):" Oh I really can't today guys I have to work."

Denki:" DAMN IT AND WE'VE ALL BEEN PRACTICING!"
          I giggled and apologized.
But they understood.