A repeative pattern of blood

Your P. O. V
          My sister had left for school before and me and also left my bento box out. I smiled at her side note it read:

' (Y/N),
I left your bento box out since it needed to unthaw. Heat it up for a minute and should be good to go.
                        -with love (S/N) (๑ơ ₃ ơ) ♡ '
        I put my bento box in my
backpack, slipped on my shoes, and headed for U. A. As I make my way to U. A Im aggressively pulled into an alleyway. I turned around to see who it was but was punched in the face. I looked at the person. Its was Seki leader of the blubird gang. I stepped back and held my fists in a fighting stance. He threw a punch at my face but I dodged to the right allowing me to grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder, I attempted to walk away. He moved his leg causing me to trip and allowing him to bang my head against to concrete making my nose bleed. I kicked his crotch and tried to run away. But He grabbed my wrist and kicked my ankle making me yelp in pain and step on his ankle as well.

Seki:" You've gotten soft (N/N) . What the fuck happened to the fierce
(N/N)?"

(Y/N):" She's gone now fucking get off my ass I ain't coming back."
      I limped away to U. A picking
up my bag and limping. I got my nose to stop bleeding, managed to cover up the bruise on face, and I tried my best to walk normal.
      When I got to class I sat down and sighed. I rubbed my head and let my head rest on my desk. And I drifted off to sleep.

Lionel and I walked to school. Back then I was a delinquent. Always getting into fights that I never started but I always got in trouble for them. I never followed dress code. Wearing my button up shirt always forgetting my blazer replacing it with a black sweater I wore a (f/C) bandanna across the top of my head like a ninja. I was feared and fiercless. I was the shit. Lionel was my only friend he may be the only person who'd seen my true colors back then. Little did I know that day I was almost going to be killed.
After school me and Lionel walked to his house but got into a fight with Taino of the lionledge gang. Little did we know Taino was not alone.

(Y/N):" Lionel to my left!"

Lionel:" What?"
         Taino got a clear stab at
my side and I shuddered in pain. Trying not to scream. I pulled out the life and threw it at Taino stabbing her shoulder. I stepped forward and fell to the floor.

Lionel:" (Y/-"
        Lionel was knocked out and thrown to the sidewalk as they dragged me to the back of a restaurant and threw me into a tank of water and put chains on me to drag me down. I slowly lost conciseness. When I opened my eyes I saw a man with side burns and the rest of his held bald, his eyes looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?"
        I was going to punch him
but a man with a gray bedhead stopped my hand.

"Shit kid your all beat up"
         The man put alcohol on a towel and put it to my side and I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pain.

"Its okay little one you don't need to put a mask on for me and my friend Butch won't hurt you."
        I squinted my eyes with suspicion. They gave me food and walked me home my parents taking me by the arm and slapping me in front of the men.

(M/N):" Thank you for bringing her home."

Tony:"No problem mam my name is Tony a-"

(M/N):" I don't need ya god Damn introduction."
        She closed the door on Tony's face. My parents were reported to child services by Tony and I was free from them. From my parents, me and my sister breaking from the box the held is captive for so long.
" (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

       My eyes darted open to see Hanta's face in front of my own. I was so taken back by the little distance between our faces I almost fell back in my chair.

(Y/N):" What's up Hanta?"

Hanta:" You slept all throughout class you know that right?"

(Y/N):" What I-I DID???"

Hanta:" Yeah you can copy my notes."

(Y/N):" R-Really thanks!"

Hanta:" No problem"
         Hanta and I walked to the cafeteria and I ate lunch with him. But I barely ate since I was copying down the notes as fast as I could. The red haired boy accidentally touched the bruised spot on my ankle making me hiss.

Kirishima; "Oh I'm sorry (L/N) I didn't mean to kick you so hard."

(Y/N):" I-Its fine."
          I got up and limped to the
library hoping to get my limping under control. As I was about to walk into the library a hand grabbed my wrist and pokes my bruised cheek.

(Y/N):" OW!!!"

Hanta:" Did you get into a fight
(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):" No I just tripped on the way here."
         I spoke calmly hoping he wouldn't see my crystal clear lie.

Hanta:" Tell that to the knuckle mark on your nose."
       I sighed in defeat and we walked to recovery girl's office. I sat down and she kisses all my bruises away. She wrapped my ankle with bandage and sent is in
      Me and Hanta walked back to class in silence. When he immediately breaks that silence.

Hanta:" Soooooooo... what's your favorite color?"
        I smile at his simple conversation topic.

(Y/N):" (f/c)."

Hanta:" why?"

(Y/N):" Because it sorta reminds me of life."
       I heard Hanta hum in
an understanding manner. Well eventually got to class and sat down.
_________
           Today I didn't work so Hanta one again invited me to the arcade. And I aaccepted. But this arcade trip would be one to remember.
_____________________________________
Phew I wrote 1091 words. I was surprised to get any views within the first part so thank you for your support and help me make this fanfic amazing!
-ShortSushi! Ψ(゚∀゚ )Ψ
P. S
     For my tentacle hentai fans:

Praise tentacle~sama