Lionel changes!? Hanta is going to try to be your hero!

DING!

Lionel:" Are you here yet?"

(Y/N):" Almost."
        I received a text from Lionel.
We had this routine of me going to his house so we could walk to school together, except he went to a normal high school so he would wave me goodbye and he would have to go to school by himself or meet up with friends.
         Eventually I made it to
Lionel's house and looked around and couldn't find him. I saw a boy with short brown hair. He had it slicked to the side and the side that wasn't slicked was shaved off.

(Y/N):" Um excuse me have you seen a boy with long green hair?"

"No. Are you ready to go m'lady?"

(Y/N):" Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah! Excuse me I'm in a relationship!"

Lionel:" Pfft hahaha its me (Y/N)! Lionel."

(Y/N):" WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO!"
          I shook him violently.

(Y/N):" WHY DID YOU CUT THE HAIR I LOVE!"

Lionel:" I didn't want to have long hair jeez get over it."
        My eyes widened. He gave me attitude. And that was... completely unecessary. I was just joking. He started walking and I jogged to his side and the walk to U. A was silent.
       I waved goodbye to him but he
just walked away.

Hanta:" Is everything okay (Y/N)?"
           Hanta had walked up
to me from behind, and be startled me so I ended up elbowing him.

Hanta:" OOF!"

(Y/N):" Oh gosh! I'm so so so sorry Hanta you startled."

Hanta:" Its my fault, I shouldn't have snuck up behind you. Dang you really got a good hit ugh.... Its like you've gotten into a fight before."

(Y/N):" Yeah..... I'm glad we're friends Hanta. Maybe we can share some jr high school stories of each other later."
    I smiled at him. He smiled back.
It seems like my past never happened when Im around Hanta. He makes me feel good about myself.

Hanta:" Come on lets head to class."

(Y/N):" Right!"
        I walked to class with Hanta
and today Aizawa~sensi passed out papers. I read the board and it said something about Internships?

Aizawa:" Since you missed the sports festival (Y/N) you can choose from this list."
    He gave me a paper of heroes that
worked at U. A. It had Aizawa sensi. So since he did more combat. Not only  that he doesn't depend on his quirk too much so be has to engage on hand to hand combat at times, and I want to be better at that even though I get into street fights it probably isn't the same though. I circled his name and turned it in to Aizawa.

Aizawa:" Are you sure about your decision?"

(Y/N):" Yes."
        He smiled a bit. And then
back to his blank expression. I'm sure about this.
______________

Hanta:" YOU CHOSE AIZAWA~SENSI!?"

(Y/N):" What's wrong?"

Hanta:" its just I think training with Aizawa~sensi might be a bit brutal. That's all"
        I narrowed my eyebrows.
And crossed my arms in anger.

(Y/N):" So you think I can't do it?"

Hanta:" N-No! That's not it I was just concerned."

(Y/N):" I can take care of myself just fine Hanta. I've been able to do so for a long time...."
          Hanta seemed taken back
by what I said. And was about to say something when Bakugou, Kirishima, and Denki came over with their lunch asking what we were talking about I just said about the choice of Internships.