Eraser head v.s (H/N)! Operation Tape and Jet is a GO!

(H/N) =Hero name
I walked towards the arena
and spotted Hanta on the way. I walked towards him.

(Y/N):" Wish me luck."

Hanta:" Good luck!"
I was now running to my
test of strength. Did this put me in a bad position? Will Aizawa know my every move? Guess I'll see.
I was in front of the gate
3

2

1!
I walked inside and the gate
was insight but far away. So I ran. And as I had only taken three steps I heard the familiar sound of his scarf. I swiftly stepped back his scarf flying past me. I made an attempt to grab it. It shot backwards. I looked in the direction It went and out came Eraser head.
His face was straight as he lifted his yellow goggles slightly and looked at me.

Aizawa:" I won't go easy."

(Y/N):" YOSH! And I'll show you how much I've improved!"
He put his goggles back on.
Now this is were the real battle begins.

Hanta's P. O. V
What are Aizawa and (Y/N) talking about?Huh...But she needs my encouragement.................. Good luck (Y/N)!

DUN DUN DUN YOUR P. O. V!
Aizawa shot his scarf.

Dodge left
It moved in my direction.

Dodge right

'So He's gonna do a qurikless battle. This is gonna be fun. '
Aizawa shot is scarf again
I jumped, grabbed it and as it came back to him I had the hand cuffs ready.

Now!
I grabbed his wrist and was
So close, But he kicked my stomach. Well shit. I fell back. If I cant get the handcuffs on him then I should head for the gate. I got up and made my way to the gate. A couple more steps and...

WHAM!
Aizawa had kicked me in my
face. Sending me to the side. I got up, I'm not gonna give up now, I want to be a Hero with Hanta. So I'm gonna win!
I ran to the starting point
I planted my feet against the wall. Just because he's gonna fight quirkless doesn't mean I have too. I squatted. And took off. At first my form was a little sloppy. But I readjusted myself my head looking forward. And he's right by the escape gate.
And finally my head crashed
into his stomach sending both of us flying into the escape gate.

Uraraka's P. O. V
As (Y/N) 's head collided with
Aizawa's stomach, We impatiently waited for the results.

Recovery girl:" This is a bit confusing since we haven't ever really had this happen before, So technically the villian.... escaped which means

(Y/N) HAS.....

LOST!

YOUR P. O. V
I.... lost. No... How, I said I was going to win, Not Just for me but for Hanta too. I got up and walked to the infirmary, were I knew Hanta would go to find me.
As I sat in a chair I hugged
my knees. My vision became blurry As tears fell. I heard a knock and quickly wiped away my tears cleared my throat and sat up straight.

(Y/N):" C-Come in."

Hanta:" You did a good job."

(Y/N):" Oh.. thanks.... I'm gonna go get us something to drink."
As I walked passed Hanta I
felt him grab my wrist.

Hanta:" Something's wrong.. What is it."

(Y/N):" I-Its Nothing really."

Hanta:" Friends don't lie to each other."
Hanta..... I want to tell you
that I'm disappointed in myself. I want to tell you that I let us both down. I said I was gonna win and I didn't. Tony's probably disappointed, Butch he'll be disappointed too.
I felt Hanta's touch disappear.
He was in front of me bending his knees a bit to look me in the eye.