I am fine on my own

(S/N)= sister's name 
______________________________________
(Y/N'S) P. O. V
   From age six I've always done things alone. In this world I cannot rely on anyone to save my ass, because the minute I rely on someone everything goes wrong

(Y/N):" Lionel to my left!"

Lionel:" what?"
     I was cut in the side, and was almost drowned. I have learned to not rely on anyone.
"Oi! Oi! Oi!"
     My eyes widen as I look at my little sister (s/n) who waves her hand in my face.

(S/N) " (Y/N) are you okay?"

(Y/N):" Y-Yeah just nervous about the mid-year transfer that's all"

(S/N):" that makes sense."
       She shoves my lunch In my hands and we rush out the door, going separate ways on 11th street.

Author's P. O. V
    Meanwhile you and your little
sister go your separate ways. Aizawa had all your background information in his hand, and reading it while making his way to 1-A.

Aizawa:" Everyone please be seated. Today we have a transfer student today, please be kind and show her what U. A is all about!"

Class:" HAI SENSI!"

Hanta's P. O. V

Kirishima; "What do you think the new girl is gonna be like?"

Denki:" probably really cute."

Hanta:" I wonder what her quirk is! I bet its something really cool!"

(Y/N'S) P. O. V
       The gate of U. A is a lot bigger than I excepted. I put a fist in the air and smile as I walk to class 1-A.
          When I make it there
the teacher is a man with unruly black hair and a scarf.

Aizawa:" I assume your (Y/N) (L/N)?"

(Y/N):" Y-Yes sir!"

Aizawa:" Take a seat class is about to begin."
      You nod and take a seat behind
a boy with fierce ruby eyes and Spiky ash blonde hair. You sigh and start listening in on the lesson.
       At lunch you don't go straight to the cafeteria. You head to the roof and read a bit. Flipping through the pages of the dramatic novel, You never notice the door open.

"What are you reading?"
        You turn around to see a lean tall boy with black hair that has Spiky tips.

(Y/N):" Oh um just a dramatic book hehe:-^-"

"Everyone in our class was wondering where you were. Guess I found you."
      You notice his elbows and tilt
your head slightly.

"Oh my quirk is Tape That's why my arms are like this."

(Y/N):" Oh I see."

Hanta:" The name is Hanta Sero! I want to be good friends (Y/N)!"
        He smiled brightly at you.
You found this gesture strange. Usually friends develop only in days or weeks but this guy seemed to want to be your friend right off the bat. He held his hand out.

Hanta:" Friends?"
         You shook his hand.

(Y/N):" Acquaints"

Hanta:" What!?"

(Y/N):" I don't exactly know you that well so I cant really consider you a friend just yet."
        You thought he would give up
On being friends with you when his smile faded but when it soon returned.

Hanta:" Okay! I hope to be friends soon!"
          You smiled slightly and continued reading your book. He stayed right next to you and when the rest of the class found you the ash blonde who sits in front of you was about to blow Hanta away for not telling them that he had found you already. That's when everyone realized they hadn't eaten lunch. And Unfortunately the bell rung right that second.
       Everyone walked to class hungry.
____________
          When the day ended and
You were at your locker putting on your shoes Hanta unlocked the locker next to you and but in his shoes.