WICKED TRAINING! Hanta's avoidance?

(A/N):
So the training camp is going to be different from the anime, Bakugou was never kidnapped, nothing bad is going to happen, Cuz Bakugou is key in the next two or three parts!
______________________________________
It was the day of training
camp and I was nervous yet excites.

(S/N):" WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTT UP! YOUR GONNA HAVE BREAKFAST THAT ISNT RICE!"
I looked at (S/N) and then
layed back down. I heard her stomp over to my bed and the next thing I knew she blew me off my bed.

(S/N):" YOU ARE.... GOING.... TO EAT... A NUTRITIOUS.... BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '

(Y/N):" I don't wanna..."
I got up and went to the bathroom.

(S/N):" HURRY UP OR ELSE YOUR GONNA BE LATE! DON'T FORGET AN UMBRELLA JUST IN CASE IT RAINS! "

(Y/N):" Fiiine!"
As I stepped into the bathroom
I looked at myself in the mirror, and when I looked at my lips.... I remembered Hanta had kissed just me the other day. I blushed and quickly brushed my teeth and ate the breakfast (S/N) provided me.
I then went to my room put
on my uniform hugged (S/N) goodbye and headed to the buses in front of
U. A.
I looked around to see Hanta talking with Denki and Kirishima.

(Y/N):" Hey H-Hanta!"
He took one look at me and
then walked away. My heart twinged with pain. I sighed and walked over into the bus.
I took a seat by Uraraka and
slouched.

Uraraka:"What's wrong (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):" W-Well. Hanta kissed me at the mall but he hasn't talked to me since."

Uraraka:" I see."

Uraraka's P. O. V
I had given and walkie talkie
to Bakugou.

Uraraka:" Come in Firecracker!"

Bakugou:" What is it rainbow barf?"

Uraraka:" Apparently Tape kissed Jet! But Tape hasn't talked to her yet. I need you to find out why."

Bakugou:" Right, This is firecracker over and out!"

Bakugou's P. O. V

Bakugou:" Hey Sero."

Hanta:" What's up Bakugou?"

Bakugou:" I saw you kiss (Y/N) at the mall, have you talked to her?"

Hanta:" No she probably hates me."

Bakugou:" You don't have any god Damn evidence to prove that."

Hanta:" I... just feel that I invaded her personal space, after all I'm not sure If she wants a relationship after her old boyfriend."

Bakugou:" Well.. She seems happy around you, and you seem to be the only one to lift her up when she's down. Do you want to be the reason she's sad."

Hanta:" What does that mean?"

Bakugou:" You'll find out later."

You've arrived!
Everyone got off the bus, and
stretched.

"WELCOME TO THE TRAINING CAMP!"
A lady did with short dark burgundy hair.

"Its nine-thirty now, if your fast you can make probably around noon."

(Y/N):" RUN!!!"
We all attempted to booked
it to back to the bus, But a woman with blonde hair looked at is and smirked a mischievous smirk, As her paw flowed it sent vibrations into the ground causing us to all fall down the cliff.
I didn't really scream on
the outside put more on the inside.