Brutal yet not so Brutal training! How (Y/N) feels?!

I was woken up by ice
cold water being splashed upon my face.

(Y/N):" I'M UP!"

Aizawa:" Get dressed Its your first day of training."

(Y/N):" Oh right!"
I got dressed as soon as Aizawa left the room.
I put on a (f/c) T-shirt that's a
bit big but not to big, some (f/c) leggings, and (f/c) shoes.

Aizawa:" I have some equipment, So you see these bars?"

(Y/N):" Yes."

Aizawa:" See How all them that are on top are to the left and how all the right ones are inbetween the left ones?"

(Y/N):" Yes."

Aizawa:" They have a bit of an uppercut training format. The bars are a bit spread apart so you can learn to get a good Strong uppercut on your opponent."

(Y/N):" I see.."

Aizawa:" I'll be timing you. If you can finish this within 16 seconds We'll move on to the next part of your training."

(Y/N):" Okay!"

Aizawa:" Get ready.... GO!"
I swiftly grabbed the first bar in a uppercut formation. I struggled to pull myself up to the next one.

3 seconds gone by
I pulled myself up finally and grabbed the next one having the same struggle to pull myself up.

10 seconds gone by
I grabbed the next bar making
my body sway left and right. One of my hands slipt I almost fell off, But I grabbed the next bar with my hand that had slipped.

13 seconds gone by
I was three bars away from finishing. I was about to grab the last bar when,

Aizawa:" Times up. Seems you need to work on your upper body strength."

(Y/N):" Yeah I do."

Aizawa:" Remind me of your quirk."

(Y/N):" Oh its jet."

Aizawa:" Have you been doing squats."

(Y/N):" Yes."

Aizawa:" Okay, we'll take a break from this, But for now I want you to fight me with your quirk.

(Y/N):" Okay."
I got in a fighting stance eager
to start.

Aizawa:" Begin."
I planted my feet against the tree in a squatting position as Aizawa~sensi ran towards me.

"Just a little more."
As Aizawa neared me I put my arms out and jumped from my position.
I pushed Aizawa to the ground
and my body went forward as I flipped over Aizawa causing me to fall along with him. He stood up and looked at me.

Aizawa:" You know how to fight but you need to fight with your quirk more. You had a good strategy, Put your timing was off as well as how much leg pressure you use when you took off."

(Y/N):" Damn..."

Aizawa:" Now I want you to fight me without your quirk."

(Y/N):" Alright."

Aizawa:" Begin."
Aizawa threw a punch to my stomach but I moved to the side dodging it.
As he brought his back arm, he
tried to kick me from the side of my head and I stopped his leg with my hands pushing his leg away as hard as I could. Then I took the opportunity to kick him as he tripped a bit.
As he had taught me yesterday
I brought my left leg straight up and brought down as hard as I could against his back. He grinned but was in a bit of pain.