Starting from square one

I guess one could say that we're starting over. But that's more of what Tony and Butch said.

Tony:" Hanta's back in Japan! Are you two getting back together?"

Y/N:" Will you and Butch stop being mad at each other?"

Tony:" It's not my fault he was the one who suggested we try to expand our Store. Yeesh, do you have any idea how much that would hurt our wallets?!"

Y/N:" That's exactly why I'd pay for it! It might benefit you guys in the long run."

Butch:" TOLD HIM THE EXACT SAME THING! REFUSED THE IDEA SEVERAL TIMES!"

I chuckled at their quarrel and then heard the restaurant's Bell ring and all three of us jumped up from where we sat.

Y/N:" Wel.... come."

Hanta:" Hey."

I could almost see the stars in Tony's eyes as he Hanta take a seat at the table.
Butch quickly reset the table and lit the candle in the middle. He grinned at me and I already was giving him a sour look.

Hanta:" Thanks."

Butch:" Hey Y/N get over here and eat with the man."

Y/N:" Wait isn't the store closed right now?"

Tony:" This is a matter of life and death
Y/N! And you're worried about the store being closed at a time like this!? "

Y/N:" hehe yeah."

Tony:" My god woman. Sit down!"

I sat down in front of Hanta and shook my head and laughed at how desperate the two were for me to eat with Hanta. They served Hanta some ceviche and offered me some, I wasn't hungry so I decided not to eat.

Y/N:" How was America?"

Hanta:" It's very lively and it takes a while to get used to living there. How's hero work?"

Y/N:" It's very time consuming so I try to enjoy myself as much as I can on my breaks. Oh yeah, I'm sure you can guess who the number 1 hero is here."

Hanta:" Is it Katsuki?"

Y/N:" Hahaha no! It's Midoriya. There are times where we run into each other and race each other for a fight with a Villain."

Hanta wasn't going to voice his jealousy but it was there.
It was just awkward silence as we ate.

Hanta:" So are you um.. seeing anyone right now?"

Y/N:" No but the class is going to have a reunion. So it's a good thing you were transferred here."

Hanta:" Where is it going to be?"

Y/N:" More than likely we're going to have it at the beach."

Hanta:" Are you planning it?"

Y/N:" The fact that the minute I said the beach and you guessed I was planning the event is scary."

Hanta:" What can I say I am Honest Honey Hanta."