Hero Internships! Aizawa is the first Hanta and (Y/N) fanboy?!

It was an exciting day. All
students of U. A had their hero costumes in hand and their backpacks on their backs ready to go. I entered U. A to see if Aizawa~sensi was here but, to my surprise he wasn't. So I returned to the buses.

All Might:" Young (Y/N)! Aizawa told me to tell you that he'll be here in a few minutes! So Wait patiently!"

(Y/N):" Yes sir."
       I waited with my costume in
hand looking around. When I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Hanta. (You were about elbow him again weren't you reader-chan?)

Hanta:" So are you excited (H/N)?"

(H/N):Hero name
(Y/N):" Yes I am cellphone! I think your Hero name is a very clever pun. Hehe."

Hanta:" It was just something I'd like to call quick thinking and distraction of Ms. Midnight's outfit."

(Y/N):" So your that kind of guy."
     I looked away from him and
to the streets. He seemed to have noticed his words, because He just gasped.

Hanta:" N-NO I MEAN! IT WAS DISTRACTING! EVEN ASK MIDORIYA! WHO IS THE CINNAMON ROLL OF THE CLASS!"

(Y/N):" Guess guy's cant contain their beast within. Even zen said so..."

Hanta:" Who's Zen?"

(Y/N):" oh it's a character from this Otome game called Mystic messenger. He's really handsome and he acts which Is so cool! I've always thought people who act are truly amazing. To have the ability to act a certain way, and be so convincing to an audience."

Hanta:" EVEN YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR BEAST WITHIN!"

(Y/N):" I JUST SAID HE WAS HANDSOME!"

Hanta:" AND I SAID MIDNIGHT'S OUTFIT WAS DISTRACTING! I DON'T SEE THE DIFFERENCE!"

(Y/N):" YOU! make a good point."

Hanta:" I rest my case!"
       I giggled slightly as I saw Aizawa~sensi come into sight. He had his hands in his pockets and walked towards me.

Aizawa:" We're off (Y/N). Say goodbye to your boyfriend."

(Y/N):" Oh no me and Hanta aren't like that."

Aizawa:" such a shame."
      Aizawa whispered under his breath.

Aizawa:" Come along we're going to a nearby forest to train. Hand to Hand combat comes with being aware of surroundings"
       I didn't know Aizawa~sensi
could be so wise. I followed him as he left his car and we just walked into a forest leaving Hanta behind.
      We came to a stop and in front of me stood and old dojo.

Aizawa:" You have 10 hours to clean up this dojo as well as repair some things and repaint the floors

Aizawa:" You have 10 hours to clean up this dojo as well as repair some things and repaint the floors."
       My jaw dropped but I quickly closed it. It was a good day to wear my normal clothes to school.

1st hour:
      I grabbed the cleaning supplies
Aizawa provided me and began to get the mold off the walls.
      I even got inbetween crevices
and had to use a duster to clean the webs spiders had created.
      I swept the dust from the floor
to the outside of the dojo, I washed the floor and I made it fun by sticking my butt up and running around the dojo to get a good run in.

4th hour:
     I started to scrub the screen doors and even had to go up on the the little things that look like wooden poles and washed them. I saw that some of them were broken so I wondered what I could use as wood.
     I went outside and started to clean the outside.
     I found barrels under the dojo and had to crawl under and roll them out and decided to break them apart. The wood's width was thick and seemed to match those inside on top of the dojo.
       So I kicked them open one
by one. Aizawa came over to me.

Aizawa:" Your stomping on the barrels why?"

(Y/N):" Because I can use the wood for inside repairs."

Aizawa:" I want you to kick the barrels like this."
       He lifted his leg up straight and brought it down straight making the barrel brake in peices. And it only took him one go. He went back to his lawn chair petting the stray cat that had crawled upon his lap.
       You turned your head back to
the barrels. I lifted my legs as high as I could and swiftly brought it down causing the new barrel before me to break a bit. So I did it a second time and on the second time it broke. I chuckled to myself and lifted the wood carrying it inside the dojo.

7th hour:
       After I finished repairs on the inside I checked to see if there were any needed reapairs on the outside. The dojo was slightly bigger than it looked so I decided to jog around it while checking for any needed repairs. There was none so I went back inside and began to repaint the wooden floor that seemed to have lost its color decades ago.
         I painted it a light brown
and it hurt my back.
         I went outside to see Aizawa
Sitting down silently stargazing.

(Y/N):" Aizawa~sensi Im done."

Aizawa:" You have three more hours so do some last minute checks and make some dinner."

(Y/N):" But what if I cant cook."

Aizawa:" I know you can cook a man named Tony said you are good at it."
        I sighed and put a finger on
the floor it seemed dry so just in case it wasn't completely dry I went under the dojo again and to my surprise I see crates I open one to find a couple of ingredients. These should probably be enough to make some dumplings.
      I set up and Fire and got a clean
piece of wood I got some dough and rolled it into a rope like shape. Then I cut it. I flatened the cut pieces and meanwhile I had already started on some chili and herbs. Then I formed the dough into a ball and crinkled the tips a bit. I did the same thing for the rest and soon I served Aizawa~sensi hot Dumplings.

Aizawa:" This is a Chinese dish correct?"

(Y/N):" Yes but the other crates were filled with dried beef and fruits. But the most nutritious item in my opinion is Dumplings."

Aizawa:" I see."
       We thanked god for the meal
and began to eat. Aizawa seemed to be enjoying the Dumplings because once he was done he went to see if there were anymore on the wood.

10TH hour:
      At the 10th hour Aizawa was asleep in his sleeping bag.
      So I decided to do laps around the dojo, stopping every other lap to do some squats. Squats were key in my exircise, since my quirk is Jet. (That's right you got gran Torino's quirk. Gran Torino is my second favorite old person aside from Recovery girl who is my first favorite old person in Bnha).
      I soon went to sleep wondering
What tomorrow would be like.

Hanta's P. O. V
      I sighed and looked at the sky
Kami woods, who was the person I chose for my internship, was taking me patroling. I looked at the night sky, Unfortunately I was in the city so I couldn't see the stars. I wonder if (Y/N) can see stars from where she is. Maybe one day she can take me where she is right now and we can go stargazing together.
______________________________________
Sorry for the late update! I was trying to get ideas for Bnha Scenarios. And I did so go check out my Bnha Scenarios which is a Vigilante AU!
-ShortSushi