Relaxing in Hawaii~ I Miss Us

Before we knew it the plane landed, we gathered our luggage and we took a bus to a mansion we had all chipped in to pay for.
I sat in the bus looking at the palms trees as we drove.

"You excited?"

Y/N: "Ojiro? Of course, mainly for the food but still."

Ojiro: "Hahaha you're just like how you were in high school."

Y/N: "We didn't hang out much though."

Ojiro: "I had a bit of a thing for you back in our second year."

His ears flushed red and his tail began to swish back and forth.

Ojiro: "S-Sorry I must be making you uncomfortable with all this."

Y/N: "Oh not at all! It's quite flattering. And it's not like you still have a thing for me."

The bus came to a stop and everyone got off. It all felt so hectic that I couldn't help but hold Yumi's hand the whole time.
When we finally got to our room I was ready to unpack when the intercom turned on and someone began speaking into it.

"Will all guests that checked in at 1:30 pm please head to the lobby."

The only people who checked in at 1:30 pm today were us. So we all headed down to the lobby.
At first, there seemed to be nothing when an all too familiar figure emerged from the crowd.

Aizawa: "I heard you all went on a trip and didn't bother to invite me."

Everyone stopped a shiver crossing paths with us all. I'm sure my father was ready to bring down the hammer on all of us, but when I got a closer look and his face, it was evident he was more hurt than angry.

Y/N: "Awe dad! I'm sorry don't be mad."

I went up to hug him and he happily hugged me.

Y/N: "By the way who did invite you?"

Aizawa: " Tenya."

Y/N: "Of course he did."

Soon the tension faded and everyone headed back up to their rooms except for me and Yumi.
We decided to have something to eat in the lobby while catching up with one another.

Aizawa: "So you followed in my footsteps."

Y/N: "Well of course. I mean you changed my life before and when you were my dad. So I wanted to the same for Yumi."

Aizawa: "I'm proud of you. Truly, but how's Sero? I'm sure he still in recovery after all the events that took place."

Y/N: "I told that boy to use his break but he decided to only use a week's worth of his break for recovery. He's gonna end up overworking himself."

Aizawa: "How have you guys been though?"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Aizawa: "Your guy's relationship?"

I sighed and stood up from my spot.