In the now

It had 4 years since Sero and I
had graduated from U. A and the daily was now full of hero work even so that we sort of.... parted ways.
During our 2nd year of being heros we barely saw each other and since we were in different agencies. So now I lived in an apartment with Mina who was also in my agency.

Y/N:" Mina~"

Mina:" What's up???"

Y/N:" We have the week off right?"

Mina:" Yeah why do you ask?"

Y/N:" We should go to the beach. Relax do nothing."

Mina:" Y/N your in the top 10 of heroes that's you begging to have paparazzi swarm you."

Y/N:" Oh yeah... Then let's go to Hawaii!"

Mina:" That doesn't sound too bad not many people know you. Oh we should invite a couple people!"

Y/N:" Do you want to start planning for our next week off?"

Mina:" Yes! Yes! YEEEESSS!"

The next day
It was back to hero work and I were in the middle of chasing a little runt who hoped off of buildings in a speeding fashion. I stopped squatted down and let your quirk do it's magic as you finally caught up with the little shit and brought it to the ground twisting their arm behind their back handcuffing them and letting the police take them away.

"Always quick as usual Y/N"

Y/N:" Oh Izuku what's up."

Izuku:" Nothing really I was just patrolling the area when I saw you. So how's Sero?"

Y/N:" eh... well um... he moved to the states."

Izuku:" What? You guys don't talk anymore?"

Y/N:" No but me and Mina were planning to go to Hawaii. Oh you should come and invite people! It'll be fun!"

Izuku:" If time allows you know how it is."

Y/N:" Fufu~ especially being the new symbol of peace and all."

Izuku:" Yeah and anyhow there's a villain nearby and I-"

Y/N:" I CALL DIBS!"

Izuku:" Wait Y/N!"
I ran off my feet skidding as I turned the corner and headed straight soon finding a trail of fire.

Y/N:" This is gonna be fun."
I followed the trail and found a red haired girl in the middle of it all her eyes full of bloodlust.

"Well if it isn't the number 4 hero. I've heard lots about you."

"What the hell..."

Y/N:" Who are you?!"

"That's none of your concern. All you need to know is that someone you hold dear doesn't have much time left. You should hurry and head to the states, cellophane is waiting for you."
The embers of her fire swallowed her whole soon she vanished into nothingness.
All I could think was about Hanta. After I had done my report all I could think about was Sero. That lady is obviously apart of something big and my gut knew it too.

"Y/N?"
I turned around to see Mina.

Mina:" Are you okay you seem lost in the thought."

Y/N:" Mina... I'm going to head to the states already but its not Hawaii. Its a city in California... Los Angeles. Ill be taking a couple of people with me but not too many. Today I encountered a villain they said they had Sero... I can't ignore this."

Mina:" You still love him don't you?"

Y/N:" How could I not...?"
I informed the agency and
decided I would bring Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina. If anyone knew Sero well, it would be them.
We all had our stuff ready to
go. I still had a picture of us at the arcade, that year... he saved me from myself. Saved me from my demons that I tried so desperately to ignore. My parents, my sisters death, Lionel, and my gang affiliated history.

Mina:" Y/N! It's time to go."

Y/N:" Right..."
I grabbed my bags and we
headed to the airport.

Katsuki:" Well if it isn't the number 4 hero guess what bitch Im number 2!"

Y/N:" I thought you said you'd be number one?"

Katsuki:" Grr..."

Kirishima:" No need to get all firstly Katsuki we're all here for a reason and that's to find Sero."

Kaminari:" WE SHOULD COME UP WITH DISGUISES!"

Y/N:" That would be a good idea but mostly for Katsuki cuz too many fangirls know of him."

Katsuki:" They're all horny for me!"
We all looked at him and just went in line without him.

Katsuki:" You little shits!!!"
Sero we are on our way. So
please know that we're gonna save you because that's what heros do!
_______________________________________
You thought was the end but I thought it'd be cool to bring this back so here we go another adventure awaits you and Sero!
-ShortSushi