I'm Here For You Too (A Zane~...

By CandyDropMix

~This is the sequel to I'm Here For You!~ ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Welcome To Starlight (Kawaii-Chan's POV)
Chapter 2 : Walks On The Beach (Third Person POV)
Chapter 3 : People These Days! (Third Person POV)
Chapter 4 : Drama~! (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 5 : Resolving Things. (Zane's POV)
Chapter 6 : Night Time Comfort (Third Person POV)
Chapter 7 : Are You Alright? (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 8 : The First To Fall (Zane's POV)
Chapter 9 : Calm Before The Storm (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 10 : An Old Friend (Author's POV)
Chapter 11 : Someone's Keeping Secrets (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 12 : My Emotions (Author's POV)
Chapter 13 : Stowaway Ro (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 14 : Who To Trust And Who To Fear (Multiple POVS)
Chapter 15 : Parent Problems (Zane & Third Person POV)
Chapter 16 : Out On The Town (Third Person POV)
Chapter 17 : Fixing Our Mistakes (Kawaii~Chan's POV)
Chapter 18 : It's Complicated.. (Third Person POV)
Chapter 19 : Gone Missing (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 20 : I'm Not Your "Honey" (Kawaii~Chan's POV)
Chapter 21 : Zane's Rage (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 22 : Trying To Fix Him (Third Person POV)
Chapter 23 : Lost In My Own Thoughts (Zane & Nana's POV)
Chapter 24 : Sleepover Mayhem (Third Person POV)
Chapter 25 : Confessions (Third Person POV)
Chapter 26 : Reveals (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 27 : Decisions (Nana's POV)
Chapter 28 : Outbreak (Third Person POV)
Chapter 29 : Saying Goodbye (Third Person POV)
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Smashes Keyboard But Not In An Aggressive Way*

Tags With A Pinch Of Humor!

867 11 18
By CandyDropMix

Welp.

I got tagged again. 

Three times in one day. xD

I mean, I don't really mind. 

Starting in order, I'll start with the tag that @PinkFluffyFujoshi tagged me for. 

Here is the tag :

1. No, not really. I kinda stopped after I realized that I acted like someone I was not. 

I sat by myself when I couldn't sit with my friends anymore due to arranged seating. until all of the popular kids started infesting my table with their drama on Kik. T3T

Then I started acting like them to try and fit in. It was awful, honestly. 

I'm honestly glad I stopped acting like them because I got smarter and did better in school because I realized that I should be who I wanna be. And so should you!

Don't put up a fake act just to fit in. It won't help you in the long run. Trust me.

All of the kids I tried to act like all ended up in trouble half the time. Hell, even one of the popular kids ruined her own reputation because of stupid drama! 

Stay in school and do your work! Trust me! It will benefit you in the future!

2. Mine is Carmel! Not really that interesting though.

3. I don't really have one. But I do enjoy playing floor hockey, if that counts. 

4. I have multiple best friends! We all have fun together wherever we go. ^^

5. I could not live without my mom. She's super sweet and I just love her. Plus, I wouldn't be here without her, soo... I'm very thankful for that.

6. One of my bestest friends, Sugar, calls me Beanz. I've given up in trying to understand why, so I just except it now. xD

7. I'm more weird, but I guess cute? Yeah, let's just go with that.

8.  I don't have one. *Shrughs*

9. Nope! I don't think I ever will be. And I'm okay with that! #SInglePringle all the way! xD

10. I do. But I don't think I will experience it anytime soon. 

11. My top three are people spitting on the ground, people waking me up because of stupid reasons, and having my stuff ruined. 

I hate leaving the house with younger family members around because SOMETHING will ALWAYS go missing, become unusable, or become unwanted. T^T

12. Yes, I do. But then again, it could just be hormones messing with me again. 

13. Hmm...

I often tend to say :

- "Leave me alone!" while laughing afterwards

- "Oh noh."

- "You ugly!" (Mainly to siblings, but in a joking way)

I say weirder things, but those are just some I could come up with. 

14. I don't have one I feel comfortable showing, but I do have something funny for you!

I recently went to an amusement park in New York with my family. 

We were walking to the park when we saw one of these yellow sings that signifies that people are walking in the area. But this one..

Oh boy. 

Someone did this to it :

I don't understand. 

I'm determined to make it into a meme!

I posted it on social media to hopefully turn it into something. xD

15. I don't have one at the moment! Sorry! ^^*

16. I have two favorite hobbies. Crafting and sewing. 

17. My role models are my older siblings. They taught me things I would carry on with me today! ^^

18. The best person I personally know is myself! Hehehe! 

19. Don't have one! 

20. Hmm...

Hehehehehehe! 

 Time for some tagging!

@Memelollol

@Aphmau_Fam

@chippy_lil

Jgun333

@Mystreetbooks

@CherryNerd1

@lunarcorn 

@CringeFramesTNM

@rainbowsunicorns64

@Amber200628

babysya_

@Scarlettwoof06

I'm only doing twelve since there's one more tag I have to get through. 

I was tagged for the same tag by @Smoothee28 and @Vishmury. 

At the time you guys rtagged me, I was very tired from my family trip, so I didn't check my notifs on Wattpad. 

I was was surprised at first. Then started contemplating life because I had to do three tags in one chapter. 

For the sake of things, I'm merging the two together since they're the same tag. 

Here are the rules : 

Lettuce begin! 

1. Again, I'm referred to as "Beanz" by my bestest friend, Sugar. 

It's actually really funny sometimes. Say if I'm being teased for something, she would say something like :

"You eave my Beanz alone!"

It's cute. ^^

2. I is a single pringle. 

3. No crushes as of now. I don't think I ever will have one though. 

4. Yes, actually! My family owns two cats right now, both of which are females.

5. I have, but I don't watch it anymore. 

I have watched a few, like Ouran High School Host Club, Inyuasha, and another one I can't remember. 

I have a funny story, actually.

My older sister, Patty, calls Inyuasha "Dog Boy". I don't know why, but it's easier to say than his name. xD

So, one of our conversations went something like this : 

"Oh! Do you remember Inyuasha?"

"What?"

"Don't you remember the show? We use to watch it back at the old house."

"Oooh! You mean the dog boy show? "

"Yes, I do. T_T"

I'm just being silly now. Onwards with the questions!

6. I created my account mainly so I didn't have that sign-up popup on my screen whenever I read fanfiction of the site.

But after feeling inspired from Zane~Chan fanfictions, I decided to write on here instead. 

I use to have an account of fanfiction.net under a completely different username for a completely different fandom. 

I stopped uploading after I posted a crappy lemon that I now cringe at. 

I created a book for the old fandom before switching to a Zana one. 

I posted my first chapter on August 16, 2017. 

It's almost been a year since I started writing this series. 

And I want to take the time to thank you all for that. I know that it was rough trying to make a good story with not much experience writing online. But you guys stuck with me and was able to help me improve my skills and create something better. 

Words cannot express how thankful I am for every one of you. I can only say it so much, but I want you guys to know that I do appreciate every one of you. <3

Let's get back to the scheduled program!

8. Yes, I did. (You cheeky rascal. xD) 

9. My favorite one was a Gracy fanfic. (I was into it back then. Not a hardcore shipper, but found the fanfics cute.)

The book is called "Smoke" by dooodies. 

The book had me legitimately CRYING. I had to take breaks from reading because I just COULD NOT!

If you get really into it, you will see what I mean. 

If you don't ship it, then you could try to imagine it in your favorite ship.

Either way, it's a tragic end.

10. Yus!! 

*Bonus*

This has happened before to one of my friends. 

And the thing is, the bully was one of MY friends. 

Sugar texted me about it on Friday, right in the beginning of the weekend.  

We'll call the bully.....

Tae. 

Yeah, let's go with that. 

So, Tae approached Sugar on Friday earlier that school day. 

She told her how her male-up was bad, how she didn't fit in, etc. 

She told me this specific line :

"There's blacks, there's Hispanics, and then there's you. You don't fit in."

It hurt me personally not only that my friend was down the rest of the day, but she would do something as crappy as that. 

It still makes me mad thinking about it. 

I didn't talk to Tae for two weeks. I wish that I did something else instead, like confront her about it or something. 

But I could not risk getting into serious trouble. And I feel as if being ignored is bad enough, I'll admit. 

But anyways....

Let's move onto the tags. 

@IShipForALiving

@JazzyChan06

@AvaTheMagnificent

@Diamondsparkle333

@MagicGamer04

Army_Sweag

@BikiniKawaiiChan

@Shadow_Weird

@Crystalnova_16

@cup_is_a_cake

berryteaDragon

@GracyLover

@xKyliahx

@TheBirchCastle

@MyStreetForLife

As a bonus, I wanted to thank @o4o4o4o4o for your kind support! It was really nice to see your comments on your interest in my stories. <3

I will see you guys soon! Bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 123 22
In this Story, Nana Ashido, Aka Kawaii~Chan tries to commit suicide by jumping off a building, luckily, she survived the fall (she landed in water.) ...
843 97 26
The ninja are back for another action-packed adventure! Dive into the sequel to Darkness from Within for a world of new characters, new twists, and n...
13K 196 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...
5.5K 115 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...