When Love reaches You ✓

By nila_c423

Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spr... More

Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Epilogue

CHAPTER 50

3.2K 152 97
By nila_c423

Aditya and Vaidhehi stood outside their house with big smiles on Their faces

Vennela was sleeping in Vaidhehis arms. Ramya came with the Aarti and welcomed them inside. She applied vermilion in their foreheads and they came inside with vennela. Everyone got seated in the hall. Renu rushed to Vennela and kissed her forehead

"Vennu..this is our house and I'm Renu. Your aunt"she smiled and Vikram chuckled

"Yeah yeah.Your most stupid aunt"he said smiling and she glared at him. Everyone laughed.

" tell me something Adi...what made you name her ' Vennela'? "Renu asked holding Vennelas small arms and Aditya smiled

" Vennela...which means moonlight.. it is the only brightest thing in the deep dark sky. Like my baby..she's the brightest girl.." Adi Said holding the baby's feets.

" wow.."Renu exclaimed loudly hearing which Vennela woke up. She opened her little eyes and stared at vaidhehi.

Adi twisted Renus ears..

" ahh..Adi leave me.."

" see. You woke her up.."

Renu pouted. Vennela started to cry.. Vaidhehi patted her and kissed her forehead.. Adi took her from vaidhehi in his hands and then she stopped crying..

" I've told you right.. she's daddy's little princess.."he said happily and Vaidhehi pouted.

" she may be hungry Vaidhu..Take her with you. " Ramya said and Vaidhehi nodded. She took her from Aditya and walked upstairs. Adi too stood up to follow her. Vikram stopped him..

" dude..Where are you going?"he asked

" to my room.. why..?" Adithya asked

" Adi..she is gonna feed the baby..."Ramya said

" so what she's my wife ma.." he said and everyone bursted out laughing. Vaidhehi blushed hardly.

" it's okay Aditya.. you can stay here.. okay..I'm going.."she chuckled and he glared at her. She giggled abd walked upstairs with the baby. Renu followed her while Aditya sat back on his chair
.
.
.
Vennela was sleeping in Vaidhehis arms. Aditya opened the door of their room which is completely decorated for their baby. Vaidhehi stood behind him. He looked at her and smiled. They walked inside with the baby.

" this room is special..isn't it vaidhu?"he Asked holding her shoulders.

" yes Aditya..and I wish to fill this room with loads and loads of good memories"she said smiling. They took the baby to the cradle and slowly placed her inside the cradle. They looked at her with wide smiles.

"She's exactly like you"he said holding her hands and she smiled.

" I still can't believe that we are parents now.."he said looking at the baby.

" even I feel the same."she smiled. He took her palms , kissed it and kept it closer to his heart.

" Like it happened yesterday..When I met you for the first time on my birthday.." he said smiling

" And when I got job under you.."

" how our parents misunderstood our relationship."he chuckled

" how we got married.."she said smiling

" when you kissed me for the first time during the new year party. "He said and She giggled.

" when you proposed me "she said smiling and He pulled her closer by her waist..

" and how I claimed you mine.."he said kissing her nose. She smiled and joined their foreheads .

" Thank you so much bangaram for coming into my life.."he cupped her cheeks and inched forward. She closed her eyes as he gently placed his lips over hers.

Just then Vennela started crying. Aditya sighed and she started laughing.. He pouted. He got up to check her but just then she pulled him closer and smashed her lips on his.

He was shocked as well as surprised yet he gently started responding to her and that turned into a passionate one..They broke apart and he joined their foreheads.

"I love you Adithya"she smiled

" Romance apart.. Vennu is crying.."he chuckled and She bited her tongue. He laughed at her.

"I love you too"

She rushed to the baby and patted her slowly..They smiled at her.
.
.
.
By night..Aditya came out from the washroom and searched for Vaidhehi and the baby.. His eyes passed across the balcony. And that was the most blissful moment in his life.

She kissed the baby with all her love. His lips turned into a smile..

" baby..say. papa.." she held her hand's and patted her . Vennela looked at her mother lovingly.. smiling and giggling..

" here... came your papa. " Aditya said wrapping his hands around her waist. She smiled at him.

" Aditya...the baby can't talk now right?"she asked

" No vaidhu..we should wait for that precious moment.."he said. She smiled at him and patted Vennela..

"Vaidhu..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Now I have to handle two kids right..?"

She looked at him confused

" two kids..?"

" you..and my little princess.." He said playing with vennalas nose. Vennela smiled at her father. Vaidhehi giggled. He nuzzled his nose on her long neck..

"Aditya..stop it.. see..baby is looking at her Shameless papa.."she said and the The baby giggled.

" My baby knows how much her papa loves her mumma .."he said smiling

"Aha...then say it"

"Action speaks louder than words vaidhu" He pinched her waist and she gasped
He again nuzzled his nose on her nape and kissed her right shoulder.

" Aditya stop it.. please.i don't want my baby to see all these and become like you in the future."she chuckled. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his hands around her again..

" I love you bangaram...Thanks for these wonderful moments wifey.This life is meaningless without you "

She smiled at him..

" then what about our baby?"

" she's the symbol of our love..our baby Vennela..see how she's smiling"

Vennela smiled at her father. Vaidhehi turned towards him with tears filled in her eyes. He wiped her tears with his thumb. And looked straight into her deep black eyes which created a havoc inside his heart.

"I love you Vaidhu. your smile means this whole world to me bangaram.. so no tears. May be I'm a bit possessive about you.. but I should say this. That ...you made me a better person... You made me complete.. my life complete..." He kissed her forehead. She smiled with tears. He came closer and whispered in her ears..

" this happens... WHEN LOVE REACHES YOU...."

She closed her eyes tightly.. he cupped her face and kissed her nose..

" I love you Vaidhehi..."

" I love you too Aditya..."

The baby made a sound.. Saying that she loves them too.. They smiled at their little one... Vennela smiled at her parents. Lovingly. They kissed her with all the love. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. As well as their baby.

Their moments are beautiful...life is beautiful... Strongest husband...sweetest wife..cutest daughter... Theirs was a journey together.. through a simple love story.. They made each other complete with their love..

" LIFE. BECOMES. MORE. BEAUTIFUL.. WHEN LOVE REACHES YOU.."

******THE END*****

Youre welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated

Love nila❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 16.9K 30
It's a story about a girl who was intended to get married to a guy but he runs away. In order to maintain the dignity of their families and the busin...
39.7K 2.2K 88
Anushka is a strong-willed girl who has a very hard outer shell, but deep down she is a hopeless romantic and would like to fall in love someday. Pr...
97.8K 2.3K 45
Two hearts two souls and two pairs of eyes that shed their every tear for each other. 'JAI DEVARAJU' Humble and always respects others. Angry f...
13.6K 1.3K 24
Welcome, readers. After nearly 1.5 years of battling several dilemmas on Wattpad, I've finally made the decision to initiate writing. Obviously, the...